Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest i.said.goodbye

@lovepapupi

oh sorry about that! I thought it was you & yes I'll go back and change it now :)

tumblr_ltr9ndIenL1qibribo1_500.png

credit goes to owner + tumblr

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gossipLight911

i am excited :D

I want to hear what the whole track would be like..

yeah, and they all look classy and fierce.

but with no hypocrisy, i really am not diggin' Sunye's hair no matter how hard I try liking it, or whatever angle I look at it. -_-

Yes, she's rocking the hairstyle, but.... you all gotta admit that it could've been potentially better.

Guest loveeeWG

^ Yes.. although i do think that Sunye's hair can be better.. its just a concept. i like sunye with long hair and bangs. my favourite hair of hers. ^^

And Which Teaser photo do you guys like the best? ^^ And why?

Guest freakloverxx

Oh God..theyre freaking flawless...

im seriously crying seeing all those photos.my girls are back for real..i miss them and they look so freaking gorgeous i cant even decide whos my bias anymore.love love Wonder Girls forever. other fandoms are insecure and denial saying our girls copying their biases. but meh..who cares?? sooner wonder girls gonna rock the korean stages and make wonderfuls proud again.

btw, dont you think its amazing how Wonder Girls still has the power to be on par and above other girl groups eventhoughh theyve been absent for god knows how long from the industry.for example if you look at the Nate poll about our girls vs other group head t head comeback, the current result is 50-50 lol..it shows how Wonder Girls are still loved. they dont need to shove their faces to everyone in every seconds only to get attention. cuz you know why?? Wonder Girls are the boss and thats how they rolling. rolleyes.gif

p.s : i want them on Running Man sooo baddly..

Guest glamorousCHIC

^I CAN'T PICK A FAVORITE AMONG YENNY, SOHEE, LIM OR YENNY because they look fabulous and really pretty.. One thing i'm sure of, is that I don't like Sunye's. 

I really don't like it, but I'm still a Light though. I just don't.. uhmm... -.-

Okay give me a minus ..phew.gif

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

That's your opinion & I think most wonderfuls respect that :) ... Like I said, I honestly don't hate Sunye's hair but I do agree that it could have been better... Let's hope that's not the hairstyle she gets for the MV.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

I was skeptical of sunye's hair but it's growing on me. She's probably the only one in the group who has the right bone structure to pull of that hairstyle. I guess that's why the stylists always give her the more 'daring' hairstyles which equates to the ugliest to most of us .. fingers crossed her hair will be down in the music video at least !

on another note, CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TEASER VIDEOS they all look hot :)

I know.. I've already been at the article for over an hour and a half but it still takes me a lot of time to go through all the spam to get to all the actual comments. still at page 77 after 90 minutes. :lol:

Please don't spam guys. Let's get the article to the top with the right method. :)

I topped for the second time? :o my my..

for every 100 comments there'd be like 10 or less sensible comments. -.- the aim is like 10,000 comments. I mean what;s the sense if 9000 of those comments came from 5 or 6 people. -.-'

I don't want to worry. there's still a lot of things that we haven't seen. I'm pretty sure that they'll keep changing hairstyles with every performance. :)

I honestly really like all the teasers, but Sohee does happen to be my favorite. I love her fierce eyes, and the way she holds the guns really reminds me of the Charlie Angels for some reason ahahs.

Others were also complimenting Sunye's hair, and I do agree that if anyone were to be given that hairstyle, they wouldn't be able to wear it like Sunye. And yes, just like 2DT, Nobody, So Hot, and Tell Me every performance has a different hairstyle which is what I'm extremely happy about! Hehe, so WonderFul's who aren't in love with this hairstyle, just look forward to the other pictures <3

About the allkpop article, yeah, I do actually hope that WonderFul's would stop spamming with the members names and all, I mean, I rather the article be most popular with thoughtful comments then be popular with these kind of comments "SOHEE <3333" "SUNYE<333" "YUBIN<3333" "YEEUN<333" "LIM<333" lol, I wanted to read the comments but I came by so many of those that I gave up.

I hope WonderFul's in the future would leave thoughtful comments for other WonderFul's to read rather then just spams. Lol, and to be honest, I don't see a point of us having to spam the girls articles to make it the most popular, I feel like we're degrading ourselves to be like other fanclubs who does that. (no offence) But yeah. WonderFul's were always known as nice, kind and thoughtful fans who are 100% loyal to the girls and I really hope we're still like that now.

I'm loving all the teaser pictures but YUBIN's just stands out for me. There is something fierce in her look and her pose plus I love her hair. Gotta say it is definitely something different isn't it from not only their older concepts but also from what other girl groups are showing right now. I love the use of vintage old-school guns and I love that they are wearing black, for me you can never go wrong wearing that color lol.

Guest sibilance

I was in bed a couple of minutes ago checking through twitter and my timeline was spazzing about the photos so I came straight out of bed and plonked myself in front of my computer.

I absolutely the concept! They look amazing. I don't know about you but it feels kinda retro does anyone else feel the same way? I like SunYe's hair it kinda reminds me of Rihanna's hair but nicer. Its refreshing to see Sunye with a different style though hopefully she won't wear it for every performance they have! Once is enough xD.

Shout out to Yubin though she looks smoking

Guest gossipLight911

58578167.png

bosszf.jpg

^this is more like it.

If WG's going for an alluring, sexy concept, I definitely think Sunye's hair doesn't fit it..you all gotta admit that.

I'm disheartened, and I'm hoping that they wouldn't use that hair for the album cover. 

Guest loveeeWG

I cant wait to see the teaser Mv and everything! This is going to be so great!!

Wonderfuls, lets just focus on our girls... ignore the haters! Haters are gonna hate, let them do their job.

My favourite picture goes to LIM! Even without the gun, she looks stunning. I agree with WonderfulSohee. She seemed to have lost some weight!! but nevertheless i will say lim is rocking that dress. A LOT. Go Lim! Show the world what cha have ^^ I am a LIMit! :D And of course a loyal Wonderful. When i saw the teasers.. i felt VERY emotional. its been 1.5 years since 2DT and 3 YEARS since Nobody. This is it Wonderfuls, the comeback is for us.. the loyal Wonderfuls. *give hugs and kisses to all Wonderful*

111024_WG_teaser2-600x493.jpg

Guest glamorousCHIC

Haters never shed a single cent so why should they matter?

Although I'll give them props for noticing our girls and watching their vids even if all they do is bash and bash..

They're just sour grapes who are scared with the QUEENS' comeback!!!

It's gonna be GRAND! (though I'm HOPING for an overhaul with Sunye's hair)

Remember: A NOBODY GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE, BUT A SOMEBODY GOT NOTHING TO PROVE.

in this case, we all know WG are the somebodies huh? :P

haters are gonna hate, but WONDER GIRLS ARE STILL THE QUEENS!!

Hahas, I've also noticed all the haters on our girls videos.... Like someone previously said, let's just thank them for their time. They used their precious time to watch our girls videos (which might I include, adds more viewers) and takes the time to bash because well, they don't have a life. Lol, thanks for being nobodies and for taking your time to bash for no apparent reason. So don't worry WonderFul's we all know that our girls aren't what the anti's say they are. We are WonderFuls therefore, we know the girls best, and we will stick to our humble roots and not bash back. We've always been known as Mannerfuls, so lets live up to our name!

Guest silent_regrets

hey guys!

I've always been a silent admirer on this thread...but now i have come out!!!

I think the concept photos just couldnt stop me anymore!!!

They look freaking amazing!!!!

I cant wait for the girls to come back!!

Archived