Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

let me just spazz on this...kk... We've seen the "BLACK" concept with a lot of girl groups but they've done it almost similarly. Leather.

But our girls are pulling off black in a classier, sleeker and more feminine way. Lace and Velvet.

OH GOSH. I can't wait to see the other set of clothes they're going to have. I think this will be my favorite concept ever.

---

errr. I'm happy that the girls' comeback is the most discussed on allkpop.. but some are just spamming with.. idk type of comments and and it's not helping because the more sensible comments get burried. TT_TT sorry I know we're all excited and want to hype up the girls comeback.. but it's just a bit too much. Just saying.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

^ That's true, about the clothes and the article =\ At least we're seeing some solid support.

YeEun's tweet:

WGyenny Yenny Park

월딘들 축배는 들었나?????? 월드생축!!!!!

52 minutes ago

I think the lost part is saying World domination? Wonder domination? Wonder effect? The last word translates only to "bioaccumulation" according to Google Translate -__-

OMFG I'M SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look absolutely BEAUTIFUL~ wub.gif

Honestly i cried when i saw the pics xD i'm just too happy~ :'D

i know they aren't going to disappoint us~^^ i have faith in our queens~ biggrin.gif

I have 2 important tests today (here it's already 12:48 am) but i can't concentrate anymore T____T 

but i don't care LOL 

Can't wait to see more pics~ MV teasers and the whole thing~!!!! *O*

^

I think it gets kind of silly. I mean there are other people from other fandoms posting their support for the girls as well but we would have to back track because the comments are spammed. I mean If I were a non wondergirl fan, I'd be laughing at it and say that nobody's really anticipating for their comeback except their own fans which is not true. -.-'

I don't get what yeeun's tweet meant either. lolol. :D

but it's good that they're tweeting it keeps the energy alive. like everyone wants to hear something from them as the comeback draws nearer. :)

They're not supposed to be doing retro again. It's like.. been there done that.. 3 times..

And why does yoobin have to lose weight to look amazing?

I know that hence why I'm surprised some people get a retro vibe from this.

And I never said Yubin had to lose weight to look amazing :unsure:

Guest savoir vivre

I'm really ecstatic at the moment.!

i don't even know what to type...

hahaha.. xD

They look so fierce and HOT!

but... I'll be honest, I'm not that happy with Sunye's hair. 

How is she gonna perform in that style? T_T.

She looks bony...it made me less excited..

but oh well, i just gotta watch the teasers, then -.-

Guest jcsmark

Screen cap from Music.Naver

20111028000836.jpg

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2516#

b3119313b07eca80964478a.jpg

Translation of Yeeun's tweet. It is Wondercuty's (Wonder Girls World daum cafe) anniversary today.

월딘들 축배는 들었나?????? 월드생축!!!!!

[Trans] I heard 'celebration' from World?????? World happy birthday!!!!!

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè@facebook

Guest i.said.goodbye

I have to say that I LOVEEEEEEE all the teasers! All the girls look flawless and even though you expect that of our girls, I think they've taken it to a whole new level! I actually really like sunye's hair, yenny, sohee and Lim look fierce and Yoobin looks just AMAZING!

Wonderfuls, it looks like the waiting is nearly over! :D

Guest big_face

Guys, do we have to Tweet any words in Twitter for trending ??? Tell me, i'll spam it right away, CAN'T HOLD MY EXCITING ! :wub: I love SOHEE picture the most, then YUBIN, they both rock the style, very very charming !

All the girls seem very excited this mini album & new song, they keep tweet about this, they never do it when 2DT promotion so i bet this song is really really awesome, even them can't deny it !! :w00t:

Guest Celangel

i heard some wonderfuls trending #wondergirlsisback now but can I suggest not to use that. I don't want haters to mock the broken English. How about #wondergirlsRReady as the trending topic on the comeback date. Heehee.. the "RR" sounds like a roar..and the girls are looking fierce anyway.

Also, JYPE and the girls keep using the word "Ready" and i have a feeling that could be part of the title song.

DAYUMM!

The girls are looking fine, I'm not feeling Sunye's hairdo but hey! she is working it!

The HQ pics look absolutely awesome.. mad anticipating!

Wonder Girls = World Singer

P.S: If you haven't already joined the Wonder Girls Fanclub..do yourself a favor and go do it NOW!

United Wonderfuls FTW!! Lets do this!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

errr. I'm happy that the girls' comeback is the most discussed on allkpop.. but some are just spamming with.. idk type of comments and and it's not helping because the more sensible comments get burried. TT_TT sorry I know we're all excited and want to hype up the girls comeback.. but it's just a bit too much. Just saying.

I know.. I've already been at the article for over an hour and a half but it still takes me a lot of time to go through all the spam to get to all the actual comments. still at page 77 after 90 minutes. :lol:

Please don't spam guys. Let's get the article to the top with the right method. :)

I topped for the second time? :o my my..

Why all teasers come out when I'm sleeping? ^^

I like everything about this look. It's different, classy, sexy and black :sweatingbullets:

Allkpop's article on WG is getting a lot views, the numbers are high like the number of visitors to this thread of yesterday. Most popular post, 4000+ comments, 1000+ likes, 555 tweets. In the minute I read the first page 43 new comments were added. :w00t:

--

Edit: by the look the guns are really antique. They could be from 1700 or 1800. I would not associate them with early 1900's and not even necessarily with the wild west.

Guest lerajean

im super loving the teasers..!!! gosh..! i think im going crazy..!!

though the clothes are not that revealing, they pulled it off by looking super ultra mega hot with classiness.. and for me, this is the true essence of sexiness...!!

and goodness..!! WG never disappoint us..!!

. btw.. how about the K-Food song? when will they release it?

WG fighting..!

Guest bammie92

all their teaser are so hot!! I can't even pick a favorite!

it's nice if we stop complaining about the girls' appreances. You know they can always bring it. and, they can give a granny's hairstyle to our Sun but she can still manage to look like a goddess :) I expect their black concept to be regular but yeah, JYP always bring something to a whole different level! I don't even care if they are doing retro again because although it the same concept but they can always do something fresh with it. WONDER GIRLS JJANG! :wub:

Guest lovepapupi

Yoobin in colour

*quoted image*

credit @lovepapupi

^

err sorry that's originally not from me sweatingbullets.gif I already put the credit for the pic on my twitter. That's from anine@www.wondergirlsthailand.com. Can you change the credit? Thank you^^

And this is the other one (close up version) biggrin.gif6775_0.315018001319783408_3129.jpg

Limmie

6775_0.331196001319788251_1359.jpgcredit: anine@www.wondergirlsthailand.com

Sun (color version)

Ac04hlRCIAIi6j3.png

Yenny wub.gif

Ac08pbhCAAAH3Vz.png

Our Mandoo

Ac1AKJwCAAA1Ggy.png

credit: @ZZANGFIA

v

v

It's ok^^ I hope she/ he released color version of other members soon laugh.gif

Guest loveeeWG

Wonderfuls.. i have to say. i. am. mad. excited.

Please do not worry about Sunye's hair too much. yeah sure Wonderfuls like our leader sun hair flying all around. but from what i see currently, Sunye is rocking the hairstyle. And there will be more than 1 hairstyle in a mv so... lets all look forward to 31st october where the second teaser is coming out! I think its gonna be a group one too ^^

Archived