Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

SO excited for this comeback !! it will def b worth the wait :D

They look so HAWT and flawless wowww

it seems we will b getting another teaser on the 31st .. maybe a group pic ??

Really loving this concept ... Lace + Velvet + Guns <3

IM SO READY hahah Fighting !

which ><

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Artemis

Yes, photos of our girls are out.

I cant believe it, I was about to shutdowm my computer but decided to look in here.

So happy that I did!!!

The only thing that I really dont like is that Lim is wearing that hat instead of holding the gun.

Other than that All the girls look gorgeous!!!

Guest WonderfulSohee

Does anyone else noticed? Lim got skinnier :P

She looks so beautiful! I'm stunned XD

Lim you're a truly a "Wonder" Girl :3

Guest eidolon

I'm back from my hibernation! =) I'm so excited for their comeback. I haven't felt like this since Nobody first came out. The ladies are looking gorgeous. I love the concept photos and I love the antique pistols. Counting down the days but for the Wonder Girls I'd wait forever. Only K-pop group that I seriously fangirl over. This comeback is going to be dynamite!

Guest melon-y

OMG!!!! so excited for their comeback!!!

w00t.gifdamn they all look sooo sexy but yoobin loooks sooo hot! og she just keeps getting hotter and hotter!

Guest glamorousCHIC

Wonder Girls never fail to give me goosebumps!

They always come up with something original...

i mean, innovating something and turning the delicious cliches into unpredictable ones. 

^

Now that I look at it, I really do believe that the Wonder Girls' ALBUM is titled "We Are Ready" or "WG Are Ready!" because when I clicked the arrow and saw the other JYP artists all of their posters had the title of their album on it, so I'm assuming Wonder Girls is "WG ARE READY" I'm trying not to get overly excited. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw the teaser pictures and my cheeks started to hurt, but who cares! Ah I'm so happy! I wonder how many group photos they're planning to release on Monday? ... God Monday feels so far away. If you look at all their concept images, the girls are all (excluding Lim) holding western Guns, and Lim is wearing a flapper inspired hat.......... I kind of think their concept is a femme fatale concept based from the 1920's or somewhere around the old western times. (YAYFORTAKINGBORINGHISTORYCLASSES) Hopefully I'm right.... Lol, and if I do turn out to be right... I'm really glad JYP is aiming towards that era because I don't really remember ANYONE ever had a concept based on femme fatale during the 1920s...

WHOS EXCITED FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO? LOL, I'm glad I wasn't all upset about the pompom's we saw from the silhouette pictures.

Since I know theres going to be a lot of guests/members lurking here........

P.S WONDERFULS IF YOU'RE NOT REGISTERED TO SOOMPI, IT ONLY TAKES 5 SECONDS, AND IF YOU'RE ALREADY REGISTERED TO SOOMPI, ITS JUST ANOTHER 2 SECONDS TO JOIN THE WONDER GIRLS FANCLUB. I REALLY HOPE WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET A SUB-FORUM BY THE TIME THE GIRLS MAKES THEIR COMEBACK! WONDERFULS FIGHTING!

Guest Dumpling9

Was I the only one crying once I saw the teaser photos?

Only wonder girls can make me this emotional. 

Seriously can't wait for their comeback. It's going to be EPIC.

Guest Liliana_BB

i cant believe that all this happen while i was taking a shower.

i was cheking the JYP Wonder Girls page every 10 min,

and as soon as i turn the laptop on and go on the page i find the picture on Sunye.

they look so beautiful, now i cant wait anylonger.

but we have for the 31st for another pic and the 1st for the teaser video

Guest hrmmmhum

Lim is too cute for a gun! hehe

How can our little apple have a gun ^^

Although our other maknae Sohee can pull of the boss look, I feel like Lim would end up giggling xD

I'm just kidding, though; who knows why she doesn't have a gun.

I LOVE SUNYE'S HAIR <3

She looks beautiful -- her nose, eyes, lips and cheekbones are so defined.

I love everyone's hair and outfits! I actually really like the outfits. The circles on the dresses remind me of the poofs.

The screencap from jype.com has "WG are READY!!!" -- it really makes me think they're relating it to the title track!

edit: yeah, I was wondering whether this would be an album title instead or as well, too!

Really loving this concept ... Lace + Velvet + Guns <3

^ me, too! Lace has been in lately (it was kind of in 2DT but they're doing it differently here) and I think velvet is coming in...in terms of fashion

Maybe WG based their concept on how classy we always tell them they are -- the hat on Lim gives off an aristocratic feel and I get that from their hair, too, especially Sunye's and Sohee's.

It's the best concept for WG :) Classy.

Guest WG.theQUEENS

I am officially stunned!!!Oh my gosh, I'll say goodbye to my good grades coz I'm definitely be on guard with WG's comeback!!!

A little disappointed with Sunye's hair style though. 

But overall ,the girls look hot! :)

WONDERFULS, WHAT DO WE TWEET NOW!!????!!!! PLS ANSWER ME ^_^

omg finally pics come out !!!~

i love they all

i wow to yoobin's legs ... her figure so perfect now !!!~

sohee (my bias ..haha) look so cool with eyes and the gun on mouth !~

sunye - i like her with this thair ... some of you may not .. but she looks hot

yenny ... i love her curly hair and the way she pose with gun look so boss...haha

and Lim looks so classic with the hat on ....

omg look like their shape are perfect now ...

cant wait for more the group pics ,the teaser, the mv and more

the single gonna be "R U READY"? omo

cant wait

I made this for fun now, im in PSing mood. The pics of the girls really remind me of wanted posters :D im actually modifying some of the pic to make a better wanted poster lol xD

finalwanted.png

pic credit to jcsmark, for the screencap [:

ehh. topped the page! xD

E D I T :

Made a simple banner [: may use without credit, just don't hotlink!

You'll notice one blinks and the other one doesnt [:

wg.pngWGblink.gif

Guest aloversrendezvous

Our girls look amazing! I can't even wrap my head around it! 

This is a random thought of mine, but what happens if the title track is not "R U Ready?" but "We Are Ready"? I thought it made more sense to be "We Are Ready" since they are asking us and the obvious response would be "we are ready." And looking at pictures of what jsmark put up from the JYPE building, I wonder if that is what jype is indirectly hinting or "trolling" at us. We are ready implies so many things too, like we are ready for our comeback, we are ready to take on the American market, etc. Haha. I know I could be completely wrong and off tangent, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. :)

Haha. I guess my thoughts are pretty close! :D

Ahh, only a couple more days until the mv teasers!

Guest Artemis

Im super excited :w00t:

Now just waiting for the mv teasers. Hoping it has some kind of story.

R U Ready, We r Ready, WG r Ready.......the new song must have READY somewhere in the song :D

edit

Sooooo Happy that the photos are high res!!

Guest hrmmmhum

Honestly, though, I don't think anyone else could have pulled off SunYe's hair. No one but SunYe would look as good with it :) It really highlights her cheekbones! :)

Soompi article

Wonder Girls Unveil First Teaser Photos for Comeback Album

by: thunderstix on Oct 27, 2011

The Wonder Girls released the first batch of teaser photos for their upcoming comeback album today. In the photos released through their official teaser site (wondergirls.jype.com), the five girls look more mature and charismatic than ever, wearing black outfits and heavy makeup, along with a vintage rifle in hand.

“This album will make everyone surprised with the Wonder Girls’ new look and strong charisma. Please continue to show us support,” JYP Entertainment said in a statement.

The teaser movie for the Wonder Girls’ new album will come out on November 1 and 3. Their new album is set for release on November 7. Also, they are currently running a teaser event called, “R U Ready?”, so make sure you check it out too!

Omg, you guys, I can't help but think about the dark photoshoots where we could only wish their concept would be like that, and now here it is T_T

I actually nearly die, I thought that maybe they will released something this Sunday most likely but I guess not. THE GIRLS LOOK HOT! Yoobin look like Sunmi in her photo. I have to take a double take. Sohee wow I mean all of them is wow, remember we were kind of worry about their outfit and hair? Hey it turn out pretty nice. I am so in love because I am so so glad that they not going all crazy outfit on us. Something that is simple, sexy, & just kick a** kind of thing.

Archived