Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M4rine75

OMG I was just going to sleep then i saw that teaser!! *o*

So beautiful Sun ! I think this korean comeback is going to be epic! Too exited now for our Queens comeback >w<

OH my God *o* They're too hot !!

My Sohee-ahh why are you so sexy ?? and that stare you have ... *die*~

Yubin-ah you're killing me now you're too Hot !

Yenny ~ Just like a boss ~ that's my Park Yosa ! =D

Hyerim you're just too beautiful *o* never knew you were this beautiful !

Sun is so beautiful ~

Love that concept <3

All 5 girls look FLAWLESS!! Yubin's photo is so sexy.... Yenny's gorgeous luxurious curls are so sexy too.. Lim is the most GORGEOUS she has ever looked!

I'M IN TEARS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!

SUNYE looks freaking stunning... I am loving the concept. Don't miss with Sunye or she's going to shoot you xD

As of right now, ill have to take a few breather and come back to comment on the rest of the girls, i am too blown away with these pics, best thing of the day but don't these girls look fierce!! Love it!!

I absolutely like this hair color on YeEun, it makes it look amazing and more fierce. She's looking really good, i love how they style her hair, curl and down makes her look beautiful.

Sohee can really pose, she looks absolutely amazing in the photo. I love her expression she has on, makes you curious and amazing. <3

Yubin is freaken hot, she looks so toned. And i love how she has the full body shot, it shots us how hot yubin is and having her face the gun up front is major hot! I really love how they styled her hair, i wish they gave this kind of hair to sunye too!

Lim looks great, she can really put the hat off, not a lot of people can wear hat and still look good in it. Lim is gorgeous (:

Guest jcsmark

OMG Teasers out!! :D

Wonder Girls release their concept teaser images!

The Wonder Girls have finally unveiled their comeback concept!

On October 28th, their official website released individual teaser photos of the girls, which exuded a powerful aura of charisma.

The Wonder Girls stepped out with a confident, mature look that definitely wows, as it differs completely from their former style. Although their outfit look simple upon first glance, the monotone coloring and sheer fabrics bring out a sexy ‘femme fatale’ look.

Representatives of JYP Entertainment stated, “The Wonder Girls will be promoting with a powerful charisma and transformation that’ll surely leave everyone surprised. We ask that you continue to look forward to the Wonder Girls’ comeback.”

Check them out below!

Credit Allkpop

Timeline of teasers to come!

20111027203509.jpg

wondergirls.jype.com

WONDERFULS, the next teaser is on the 31st, 11:00AM KST time and I think it's a photo of all five girls posing together, and then the teaser "movie" which I think is the music video would be released on the 1st of November! AHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

Love femme fatale concept.

Guest yubin4ever

Teaser photos + teaser schedule for Wonder Girls’ comeback revealed!

October 28, 2011 by coolsmurf

After the announcement earlier in the week about the Wonder Girls’ making a comeback in November, JYP Entertainment has finally revealed the teaser photos and boy are they smoking hot as femme fatales!

All the girls with the exception of Hye Rim are seen holding guns posing for the camera while dressed in stunning black chic outfits.

In addition, further release dates of their teasers for their much anticipated comeback have also been revealed:

R U Ready? teaser photos – October 31st, 1100hrs (KST)

R U Ready? teaser movie #1 – November 1st, 1100hrs (KST)

R U Ready? teaser movie #2 – November 3rd, 1100hrs (KST)

You can also download the HQ teaser photos from their official site now!

Credit:http://wondergirls.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/teaser-photos-teaser-schedule-for-wonder-girls-comeback-revealed/#comment-36052

I love the way teaser "MOVIE" sounds haha. I feel like it might be some kind of James Bond thing. With the girl being sexy like robbers or something haha. I dont know. Im just excited!!

Guest Mia_Mia

while Sunye's face looks gorgeous....the hair is just bad!...its just really bad.

Yubin looks great :wub: Yeeun, sohee and lim look so gorgeous!

Guest purpleraine1988

ashakhkhe i can't believe they released photo teasers today. i was expecting next week. OMG JYPE you are so unpredictable!!!

They all have guns..oh well except for Lim.. they look so sophisticated...sassy...elegant...oh words aren't enough. I am so happy..

Guest Mia_Mia

WonderGeneration news

SNSD’s Sooyoung penned down Sunye as one of her idol friends in Mnet Wide Open Studio [cr: supergirls bar & sunyebaidu]

tumblr_ltr6oeHNal1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrbh0hQMd31r2dq49o2_400.gif

hahaha...I think they released all photos because we, wonderfuls, have been waiting too long..so we deserve to see all five rather than waiting for one picture to come everyday..:P AHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!!

oh my..i cant stop to stare at their pics..lol

i'm glad they're releasing all of the pics today,really dont expect it at all..

i think R U Ready is gonna be the title track..

edit:

i just realised i topped and ended this page..lol

I almost got a heart attack with the teaser pics. I love how they made it black and white. unffff. so classy...

got to say my favorties would be Sohee and Yoobin's. But I love of it nevertheless... OMG. OMG. I wasn't expecting it to be like this. I was thinking they'd be releasing one pic per day. kk...

Guest yubin4ever

Where's Lim's Gun??? haha. I noticed she's the only one wearing a hat also. Maybe the girls are all playing characters in the music video/"movie". Maybe Lim can be like a girl that needs protection and the rest of the WG are her bodyguards?? Their guns and Lims hat look very 1920'ish to me.

One thing though, remember in the teaser music video pictures? The girls had colorful poofs on their clothes right? Pink and red i believe. So i thought it was weird for the music video to have colorful accessories but these teaser pics being just black and white? It just makes me anticipate the video that much more :D

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls will shoot down all of those flying bird fans for Sunmi!

I'm dying of happiness right now!

DAM! Sexy! hahaha. 

Good bye homework and tests!

WONDER GIRLS!!!

Guest glamorousCHIC

I almost fainted when I saw the teaser pictures!!!

I am trembling right now!!..

I can't even type properly!!!

Oh my gosh, they looks so gorgeous

BUT OMO SUNYE'S HAIR T.T .... 

Archived