Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hideayu

^ oh thanks for sharing, i'll search that video up right now.

But did Sunye sing that song somewhere?

Nope, i dont think so she has performed that song (but i wish she will ;)). She did tweet about this song ^-^

minsunye.png

12 days.......

I seriously get more excited every day that passes! I can't imagine how I will feel on November 7 when it's just counting down the hours to release !!!

I don't listen to all the Doubters and Naysayers and Negative Nellies because they will be proven wrong and eat their words when the wgs come back. A lot of them r new fans who only got into KPOP after WGs left to America, so they never got to see WG in action and experience how amazin' and influential our girls were. It's so sad for those people. They are just bandwagoners . And I believe all the Fairweather fans and Flying Bird fans will REPENT! and WonderFuls will forgive them for their wrongdoings.

I have a feeling that we'll recieve news on the concept/title track this weekend.

Then concept pictures will be released each day starting next week along with MV teasers.

The next weekend and monday will be the real deal!~ :wub:

GOD I CAN'T WAIT..

THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST 12 DAYS OF MY LIFE!

1286525961.jpg

Hey guys, silent reader here! I came across a video youtube and i'm actually subscribed to this account cause I think this girl is absolutely hilarious but her recent video is kind of upsetting. It makes me even more anxious for their american debut so they can show these guys all the work they have been putting in all these years. Here's the video if you all are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npN0gMnOSfk&feature=feedu

BUT! I seriously cannot wait for their comeback! I know this is going to be epic

There are still no news, I mean come on JYPE. . the days is slowly counting down you have to give us some light within this darkness.

Anyway I am dying to hear the song or any songs that its. It been so long since we heard something new and it that feeling that you're like "GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWW" xD

Guest jcsmark

I think the teasers might be posted around noon time in Korea. Miss A's teasers (all 4 individual teaser videos for GBBB) were all posted around lunch time. Also WG's first "R U Ready?" teaser was released at noon as well (11:30am to be exact). So maybe in a few hours some teasers or more news about the album will be released.

Hey guys, I was having a conversation with @fredro one of the producers for WG's Album, (American I think?) and I don't know how to take a picture of it all, but this part got me exicted...

Here you go. I made a collage.

Yup, Fredro Odesjo had produced WG's American track(s).

qLpuC.jpg

Guest gossipLight911

Hey Guys :) I went through Yt and looked for the most watched(and my favourite) performances and mvs of Wonder Girls to create a playlist! Enjoy the wonder for 2hrs ^^ and spread the wonder ;)

Hello there, thank you so much for compiling the videos.

It's really a great help ^_^

I love the live perfs in your collection because the crowd was so enthusiastic!

thanks again ^_^

Guest gossipLight911

Wow, I can't believe it!

I just joined soompi and I can't believe I already posted a hundred posts..

yay!!!

I'm just really engrossed with WG's comeback xD.

I TOPPED A PAGE~!!

128930wb2.jpg

129025.jpg?w=500&h=750

20081209150807250b6_150908_0.jpg?w=420&h=630

129001.jpg?w=500&h=750

zF5x5.jpg

:D

wg.jpg

I really thought we would get bombarded with more teasers and info this week. I mean we still don't know anything about the album, what's the title of the album. Also there's no info on when the MV will be released! And the track list etc. I know the week isn't over but it's already midday thursday in Korea.

Which means we'll probably get most of the info this week end or next week. Damn it's going to be hectic. This thread will be moving so fast lol.

Guest xjjjLOVE

^ No kidding.....I guess I can kiss goodbye to my grades at least for this comeback period because I'm going to be LIVING here!

I love this countdown happening to xD

I wish the official site had one!

Also, to all of you who are worried about losing that battle- don't worry about losing a battle when we can still be the victor of the entire war.

And I'm not speaking of against simply one group in particular, we know the girls have it in them to conquer this world, and all of those views will not go to waste,

besides, that was a PERFORMANCE, think of how many views that one song ALONE gathered non the less that one video. It's incredible what they've done, and the legends that they've made themselves unto. And I think it's safe to say that Wonder Girls have claimed a place where they are untouchable, because they've become to big and to strong to be pitted against anyone but themselves. So let's not worry about minor details and make this comeback one they'll never forget!

Guest jcsmark

More JaneLim. Jane also changed her fb profile picture to a selca she took with Lim back in July.

janelim01.jpg

Lim's a huge fan of Logan Lerman

20111026224524.jpg

v

lol we posted it at the same time. Removed it here to avoid double posting :)

Archived