Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinayxsixer

This topic is fast now ^ ^ Wohooo. Hopefully we'll be able to get our third one before the girls comeback

and

The pic of Wonder Girls with Jonte Moaning can it be part of the dance step? Ohh I'm excited that I've been tweeting anything about WG. and my wall is fall of SNSD since my friends I'm into them but since I'm different and see what other cant and see the real talent I'm tweeting about them ^ ^

We should also visit wgspectacle.com for more WG goodies guys. We should stay in one roof ^ ^ We need a strong fanbase to hold all the Wonderfuls. hehehe (I need to start going there too xD)

^just ignored and report. It spammer,

When and how did you become a Wonderful?

Its have to be the performance with Big bang that win me over so much. I was actually a huge fan of their and so the duet was a big open into the girls. Also

because Tell me was such a catchy song, I remember even my none k-pop fan friends want to learn the dance. I know of the girls since the day they debut but at that time I wasn't really into girl group. So Wonder girls have been the only girl groups that I love and follow.

Guest loveeeWG

really glad to see wonderfuls coming back to lurk for more information nearing WG's comeback! WG! Its high time! KWFs really missed you~~~

Guest yubin4ever

Oh man I cant give any more +1's anymore to any posts. I used all of them up because I was loving all of the stories about how people became a wonderful :lol:

I do want to say WELCOME all of the new wonderfuls that have begun recently posting in this thread. I loveeee reading responses/spazzes/picture spams of fellow wonderfuls because it makes me feel more normal about my love for the wonder girls haha. I hope everyone joined the can club also because if we get to 5000 members we can get the WG their very own sub-forum.

I love how different artists are asked about WG comeback because it shows everyone are still anticipating our girls. That new choreographer by the way seems to make really i guess "fierce" dance routines. I know he is going to give the girls a dance routine that will not only be catchy but also put use all of their dance skills. I cant wait to see it.

I was watching a Utada music video on youtube, and one of the comments were "if you like Utada, you will LOVE the WG "So hot", "Nobody" and "Tell Me". So i decided to give it a shot. Listened to Nobody, didnt really like it too much. But then I tried So Hot, and I was in LOVE with Yubin. When her rap part came, I was just blown away by her beauty and the fact that a rapper could be so feminine and sexy. After that, I listened to Nobody again and loved it. I think I just needed a hot girl (Yubin) to get my attention at first haha

Guest bammie92

HERE YE, HERE YE.!

THE QUEENS ARE COMING BACK TO RULE AGAIN.!

SPREAD THE WORD TO THY FRIEND,

SPREAD THE WORD TO THY FOE,

THAT HERE HE, HERE YE,

THE QUEENS ARE ON THEIR WAY BACK AGAIN.!

@sweetsnow_91 I LOVE THIS! :D

Guest lerajean

i think a lot of people are really anticipating their comeback...

HEllo!! they are the WONDER GIRLS in the first place and they never disappoint us with all the hype now...

i so much love their fashion most especially the killer HEELS>>

when Nobody became famous in the PHilippines, mid-2009?...sure I've been a fan of K-dramas i am not aware that there is actually K-pop...

it was my first time to here kpop song so it is so safe to say that Wonder Girls introduced me to Kpop... i got hooked with their songs, personalities and charisma.. so  i may listen to other kpop groups' songs but then at the end of the day I would usually listen to WG's songs... my mother sometimes scolded me because according to her i am more focused on them than my studies, but i know what im doing and its not really bad thing following WG..right? they give me happiness and hope that someday, with all the challenges that may come on my way, just go and go for my dreams... Because of them I got to know other kpop groups and got to love JYP Nation...!!!

Guest WonderfulSohee

This thread is ALIVE!! XD

I love how after S--D released their mv, Wonderfuls and everyone else are extra excited for Wonder Girls' comeback.

This is not even WG's news but everyone are excited for WG haha, imagine how much more excited people will be when WG's releases their teasers!

Awesome! Love my Wonderfuls <3

How did I become a Wonderful?

I saw Wonder Girls' Tell Me on youtube, watched it and loved it.

I didn't become a Wonderful then but I got into Kpop cuz of WG.

With so many group debut, but I couldn't bring my heart to like any of them. That's when I realized that I'm a WG fan. 

I searched info on WG, and learned many things, and I fell in love with WG even more.

I then learned that I'm a Wonderful 

And I officially become a Wonderful early this year.

I was born to be a Wonderful and will forever be one, on my next life, the one after that, and the one after that and forever one =)

Guest RealQueensWonderGirls

it was back in 2007 when i was watching a The Grace's MV (Boomerang japanese. ver ) and i really liked it  .. then i started looking for videos of performances and i found a Dream Concert video .. the part of the introduction .. it was the first time i saw wonder girls :D i really loved the girls .. they were so different *_* and i found videos from them and the first one was Tell me MV .. i felt in love with them .. now i'm completely in love with them .. :)

Guest katty_cat

For me, the first thing I thought about these girls were crazy. In 'Irony' time I don't know who they are? How old they are?

I thought they were the teenage girls (which age about 19-23) who tried to look young by wearing the school uniform.

But when I searched more about them, I felt in LOVE with them. They were young girls which had the Leader of the group who had a same age as me!!!

I admired their talent and their personality.

From the past until now. I think I coming to be WONDERFUL since that time that I didn't like them so much haha.

I'm pround to say that I am coming to be a WONDERFUL for 4 years!!!!! And ALWAYS BE!!!!!

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonderfuls please change your avatar/display pic and signature to this to support Wonder Girls' comeback

cr: lovewonderjunior

Guest xjjjLOVE

Well first of all, it's been far too long since I've last visited. I miss it here!!

I'm always on Fantastic lurking though...don't think the number of Wonderfuls have fallen!

School just keeps us busy TT.TT

Anyhow, I'm SO happy that Wonder Girls are doing a sexy concept!!!

I mean....the girls have some CURVES. Not figures that don't offer anything for the eyes, personally I adore their figures!

and I just can't even begin to imagine the feeling of getting my hands on the album,

I will be stalking this thread frequently to figure out how to pre-order it!

And alas, when did I become a fan?

it was back in 2007, during their Tell Me era,

I remember coming across them when i was going through my Shinhwa faze, idk if you guys remember it but they were once on a show with Hyesung. Park Kyung Lim's corner (or something along those lines)

it was the first show I watched with them on it, it was the first I had ever even heard about them, but they were so charming, I continued to look up their shows and I came to be the Wonderful I am today!

How and when did you become a wonderful?

Well for me, There was this family day in our school and there was this special performance from our korean classmates.. and they danced TELL ME, and tell you what they were korean boys..haha..so it was funny and cute, and so i got interested with the song and search it up. And since then i've been watching WG videos a lot, like really i cant stop and i think that's when i realize i love WG and i'm a wonderful, i feel like i've watched all their videos. and oh i just remember before i was also confuse, because i was like looking for yoobin in their irony days and all, but yeahh some wonderfuls explain to be back then that hyuna was pulled out by her parents..So yup, until now im going back to old WG videos and still watch it and it makes me smile and proud :wub:

Guest gossipLight911

WOw... this answer took the words off my mouth. 

blush.gif

so touching...

@WG.theQUEENS

I became a wonderful at late 2008. It was the boom of Kpop here in our place and Wonder Girls' Tell Me was the first Kpop song I've ever heard. At first, I wasn't really into it, since it's Korean and I couldn't even understand a thing they sing, but then, the song grew into me. I even unconsciously sing Tell Me or whistle its tune wherever I go. So when i browsed for the lyrics, I saw the related vids and began searching up on their other music. 

I also watched the MTV wonder girls and I instantly fell in love with their personalities so that's how I became a wonderful.

Their hardwork and fortitude also made me favor them among other rising groups, and the fact that I know that WG started the whole Kpop craze made me proud to be a Wonderful. 

Wonder Girls is not only a girl group or a bunch of celebrity idols entertaining to make profits. They are role models--angels, who inspire people through their music and hard work. They showed how difficult it is to reach out for your dreams but the satisfaction and accomplishment it gives off is more than enough to compensate for all those difficulties.

When you chase after your wildest dreams, you don't only put your time, effort and soul into it, you put your heart in line as well.

That's what I learned from the Wonder Girls.

For that and more, I'll always be proud to wave the "Pearl Burgundy" balloons and banners and unabashedly tell everybody that I'm a WonderFul. 

Guest aloversrendezvous

Is it true that School Gyrls disbanded? Right after the movie was filmed!!

I saw some tweet about it

*quoted image*

I believe Jacque and Mandy were former members of School Gyrls to pursue solo careers. They are not a part of the movie, because they left in 2010. So the person who tweeted that is just talking about the past School Gyrls, not the School Gyrls who just finished recording the movie with the Wonder Girls. 

I love everyone's stories. :)

- i not sure about the year but i saw them in the old dvd dream concert. they sang irony (with hyunah)

but that time they already promote tell me

so i decide to watched old performances of them .. and i really impress

but i'm not watch tell me perf. cuz i dont like this kind of music haha

then i watched interview clips of them and i love their personallity

so i watched all videos of them everyday...hahaha

Guest 2pmcandy

i wanna share some of awesome videos about  our Queens ;

1. They start kpop duo craze ( yoobin & Sunye ) Sunye & Yoobin - Novice (original by Lexy) BASS Enhanced

2. Classy performance 12-10-08 Wonder Girls - Nobody Remix on Golden

3. Couple Stage ( Wonder Bang ) 12-31-08 Wonder Bang - Special Stage on MBC Gayo Daejejun (english subbed) ,  Wonder Girls and Big Bang - Tell Me and Lies (October 5, 2007)

4. In one songs they change to many genre, ( Rainstone nobody)  Wonder Girls Nobody Rainstone Remix on Music Core 11 01 2008 ,  (Rock Version)   100821 W0r1d St4ge - Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears + Nobody (Rock ver.)

my Queens Comeback!!

korea-wonder-girls-012.jpg

wonder-girls-iggy-01.jpg?w=640&h=426

WonderGirls_Goodbye.jpg

I'm gonna try to translate Chinese reports again, esp. those published by sister sites of Korean infotainment portals.

Won't be as fast or as frequent like before, but I will do my best. (Full resumption only next year.)

PS. For now, they won't be announced on my twitter, so check in on soompi on your own.

XFFFs.jpg

Original Chinese article: http://chinese.joins...category=003005

Archived