Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Hi, everybody!

I'm a silent lurker usually but with the WG's comeback coming soon I'm more and more excited and I've decided to post (youhou!!!!!). Actually, I subscribed to soompi for the WG forum but I've never posted... I can"t wait for their comeback. I have the feeling that it'll be fantastic and that they'll get their throne back

Welcome Welcome blush.gif

U should wait & see .. I'm sure our girls will show the whole world who are the REAL QUEENS phew.gifphew.gif

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can some of u please stop talking about snsd and remember this is wondergirls thread so enough with the whole their song is not that catchy or that they had similar concept to our girls

Guest chanounette

Welcome Welcome blush.gif

U should wait & see .. I'm sure our girls will show the whole world who are the REAL QUEENS phew.gifphew.gif

Oh! if I'm not wrong I saw you on fantastic too. My login there is chan-chan.

I'm really curious about what the girls will bring for their new "album". Even if people are saying that it's a "sexy dark" concept, nothing has been confirmed by JYPE. I'd like them to try rock. Their last photoshoot were awesome!

Guest yubin4ever

can some of u please stop talking about snsd and remember this is wondergirls thread so enough with the whole their song is not that catchy or that they had similar concept to our girls

I agree with this.

besides there's Always omonatheydidnt and allkpop if u want to compare anyway lol

Guest beebella89

Fantastics is down right now sad.gif. Maybe they are preparing the server for the crazy spazzing that will bog down the site in November! smile.gif

^1000% agreed, come on. . let talk about OUR GIRLS- THE WONDER GIRLS ONLY. All other artists is not or shouldn't even be a topic in this thread. We need to hype up OUR GIRLS COMEBACK and not other.

Jonte is a very sassy person and you can tell from his dancing. I am very happy to hear he's working with the girls. I wonder if he the choreographer for the girls only or for JYPE nation? If he the one choreograph their title track than that going to be epic.

YAY filming for MV IS DONE so that mean taking photo for the album and other stuff. AH I can't wait; Jype always make the best comeback teaser. I can't to see our girls.

^ WELCOME!!! Please join the

WONDERGIRLS SOOMPI FANCLUB =)

64people reading this thread kekekeke~~

OMG the MV is already done...OMG!!! haha can't wait anymore ^^

I just want to remind you all that it's one of Soompi rules: you can't talk about other groups on someone's thread... Let's focus on WG, guys =) Let's forget about the concept comparisons or song reviews... since it's against the rules, let's avoid it, OK? =D

Guest alwaysawonderful

Yay I’m excited to hear that they’ve finished shooting the music video already!  And hello to all the wonderfuls! I’ve been a loyal lurker for years now ^^ I’m really glad they’re going the sexy route now because they definitely have it in them to be fierce and sexy.  I mean, they haven’t had powerful choreography since Irony >_< Now the people who didn’t know anything about WG can finally see that they can do so much more than just retro.  I just hope the black concept will bring something different to the table than the ones we’ve seen already.

Anyway, how about starting discussions to keep this thread busy while we’re all excited for the girls’ comeback? XD I’ll start:

When and how did you become a Wonderful?

I became a Wonderful in 2007 after their Tell Me promotions.  I didn’t like Tell Me but I did like Ee Babo and their performances were really cute.  I also found them to be really adorable, likable, and down-to-earth after watching Wonder Girls MTV Season 2.  They’ve been away for years and although I’ve had to like other girl groups in their absence due to boredom and such, nobody has EVER replaced them as my No. 1 girl group <3

And another pic spam for all the new fans ^^

tbj2007winter15.jpg

ssi20090809173705.jpg

ssi20090809173117.jpg

ssi20090809172734.jpg

sohu21.jpg

091205poy05.jpg

237or.jpg

ec9b90eb8d94ebb2a0ec9db.jpg

ec9b90eb8d94ebb2a0ec9db.jpg

wgcctv.jpg

159n.jpg

158ix.jpg

155nh.jpg

147hl.jpg

110ia.jpg

101or.jpg

11748135.jpg

30282606.jpg

73119960.jpg

13860968.png

23776249.jpg

64586185.jpg

86670928.jpg

20186153.jpg

I know about KPOP since middle of 2007 =) I only start being very interested in the end of 2007 (around September I think) I know about KPOP groups because there was a french Blog (I'm french and I didn't know english at this time) was sharing download links to live performances of all KPOP groups (all KPOP music programs) so I watched it all and I liked all groups =) Since I really liked WG's style, music and personalities, they became my favs (mostly because of Sunye and Sunmi, and Sohee too). I watched all their 2007 perfs and I did the same for 2008 but I learned english in middle 2009 only so I couldn't be active on Youtube or international forums before 2009 haha. and even though I like many other KPOP groups (I'm a KPOP fan... I like most groups especially the ones who debuted in 2009,2008,2007 and before, for the new ones it's not easy to follow .____.) but WG is always and forever my #1!!! =D I support them the most!!!

woooottt~ really cant wait for November.... :D

maybe....maybee....next week we can see d teaser ... *crossfingers*

ps : i think its my 1st time to comment in here...since i'm a silince reader in here (mianhe)... :sweatingbullets:

Guest 2pmcandy

hi.. count me in to, .  i am new in this thread..  .. i love jyp nation ( WG, 2pm 2am & Miss A). My first obsession of course WG (2008).. but i just know WG in short time and after that WG go for US n i can't catch up anything about them. i love all jyp nation idol because i love their classy, elegant, and stage presence. i just watching WG break dance in yt. yess i think no  rookies can have stage presence like them now days ..

This what they already can do 3 yrs ago.i just wanna share here.....  Wondergirls Dance Break

i think for their comeback, no doubt they will pull something classy plus with experience in America.. WG no 1!!

Guest WG.theQUEENS

welcome to

WG.theQUEENS  :D

LOVE_SOHEE  :D

alwaysawonderful  :D

Thanks ^_^..

i'm glad to be here ^^

I became a wonderful at late 2008. It was the boom of Kpop here in our place and Wonder Girls' Tell Me was the first Kpop song I've ever heard. At first, I wasn't really into it, since it's Korean and I couldn't even understand a thing they sing, but then, the song grew into me. I even unconsciously sing Tell Me or whistle its tune wherever I go. So when i browsed for the lyrics, I saw the related vids and began searching up on their other music. 

I also watched the MTV wonder girls and I instantly fell in love with their personalities so that's how I became a wonderful.

Their hardwork and fortitude also made me favor them among other rising groups, and the fact that I know that WG started the whole Kpop craze made me proud to be a Wonderful. 

Wonder Girls is not only a girl group or a bunch of celebrity idols entertaining to make profits. They are role models--angels, who inspire people through their music and hard work. They showed how difficult it is to reach out for your dreams but the satisfaction and accomplishment it gives off is more than enough to compensate for all those difficulties.

When you chase after your wildest dreams, you don't only put your time, effort and soul into it, you put your heart in line as well.

That's what I learned from the Wonder Girls.

For that and more, I'll always be proud to wave the "Pearl Burgundy" balloons and banners and unabashedly tell everybody that I'm a WonderFul. 

wub.gif

Guest aloversrendezvous

Wow! I haven't been here in a few days and there are so many people posting now! The Wonder Effect. :D Ahh, exciting!

There are only two days left, so if you want to donate, DONATE! 

[WonderFul Daum Cafe Project]: Feed the Wonder

WonderFul Daum Cafe is having this project for WonderGirls’ November comeback.

International fans, want to help to feed the girls while they are having their comeback? Here is how:

1. Payment method : PAYPAL ONLY

To : khmky2@hotmail.com

2. Minimum $2 (USD)

3. Due Date : October. 20th

* Payment MUST be received/cleared by the 20th.

Here is an example of what we are doing.

(WonderFul Fan Union’s Feed the WONDER project back in 2010)

http://twitpic.com/6lhu7n

http://twitpic.com/6lhuoi

http://twitpic.com/6lhuyj

Any questions? Send an email to : khmky2@hotmail.com or tweet @POOHNIDA for more details

Thank you :)

On another note, Jonte as a choreographer would be amazing. He's so talented. 

Since I topped the page, I like to share a gif from one of my favorite wg tumblrs:

tumblr_lt6ufrRedj1qco1zjo1_500.gif

Credit: wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com

Archived