Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest crazycindaye

I'm amazed that snsd billboards are everywhere ... SM sure spend a lot of money on SNSD... Now im really curious about WONDER GIRLS ALBUM! I MISS THEM SO MUCH! i wonder how JYPE will advertise our girls . They have been away for soo long and last year JYP even admitted that the girls brought the most money to the company on WIn WIn and so on! Im so excited for their new concept and can't wait for the teaser, im practically dying for their teaser but idk how JYP will advertise them. I'm hoping everything will go well for them ! I hope he makes an app for the as will coz i would so buy it! I MISS them so much hope they'll appear on variety shows like running man as well . I love the activities around the world but i also what to see them on variety shows as well. Does anyone now how lonng they will be promoting ?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Each day there's more and more hype building up the girls' comeback. I don't feel this way about any other group, only Wonder Girls.

Credit: cr : 에디@wgw + mingsun89 @ twitter

our NEW choreographer Jonte Moaning. He made dance for Beyonce, Lady gaga. N our girls! Kk http://pic.twitter.com/TYeb7Mfp

He was present at the JYP nation concert in Japan. He took pictures with the JYP Nation ladies and others. icantrememberwhoelse

Guest sibilance

Oh I can't wait. Nov will be amazing!! I'm so excited I hope they'll begin to release the teasers soon. And thanks for all the updates guys. I've been coming on here every single day for the past week or so and the number of people reading this forum is high. See fly away birds are coming back home!

Guest wonderr23

I found this article in Nate if anyone can translate it

I tweeted about this 6 hrs ago. Fans are speculating that the concept for their upcoming comeback is 'Black Sexy'. But the album release date is stated to be on October 19th which is false :sweatingbullets:

Guest wendysmark

@QUEENka9 They even steal YooBin hair style  :blink: :blink:

No matter what, I think Wonder Girls always have something to offer which we will then see other groups/girls trying hard to imitate!

Sunye - One of the most capable, all-rounded and worthy leader with a pretty heart! She was ranked #1 most thoughtful idol for her numerous kind acts which she kept low profile about.

Sohee - Our cute, popular and mandoo! She was ranked #1 most fashionable (among the girls) and one who always has a unique sense of fashion and style of her own.

Yeeun - Our smart and powerful Park Oppa! She was ranked #1 best brains (among the girls) so her talent in picking up things fast and ability to speak many languages is hard to find.

Yubin - Our hot, sexy girl who is a favourite among the US fans! She was the first to sport certain hairstyles which we later find many others having it.

Lim - Our hardworking, adorable and friendly maknae! She is the only one who can speak 4 languages (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean) confidently and fluently!

Wonderfuls will forever be waiting for Wonder Girls!

Guest savoir vivre

It's beautiful to see a lot of Wonderfuls being active in this thread..

There's at least a minimum of 23 users online I see everyday.. :D

Guest qsslave

regarding wonder girls as the trendsetter...u forgot to put their leopard/animal pattern during tell me days and nobody's outfit which you can see some of the girl groups did wear sumthing like that...

i think it is more appropriate if we say that the stylist get inspired with wonder girls style...and then i feel so proud of wonder girls...i wonder who will follow their 2dt costumes...

Guest mrsheedragon

Is it true that Jonte moaning is helping Wonder Girls :) Yay then!~ He helped Beyonce choreograph "Freakum Dress" which is also the song the Sohee dance to in the WG concert, the one where she wore a Pink Dress~ So coincidental :) I can't wait for WG ALBUM!

Guest savoir vivre

catchy repetitive songs,

addicting dance moves,

signature momentum in songs (e.g 'omona')

self-confidence song (anybody notice? when WG released So Hot, groups, whether male or female started singing 'more' vain songs -.-)

original concepts, 

creative outfits & fashion...

all of these are pioneered by Wonder Girls.

I COULD POINT OUT A DOZEN OF THINGS THAT ALL CONNECT TO WG in the present kpop scene.

Thanks to them Kpop is so popular nowadays.

They deserve the appropriate credits.

Admit it or not, Wonder Girls started the hallyu wave.

I mean, do you even know a  single kpop song that could surpass WG's "Nobody" ?

none. period. 

wg07.jpg

wondergirls.jpg

wonderyears.jpg

20080417_WonderGirls.jpg

Wonder_Girls___So_Hot_by_x_fei.png

Wonder+Girls+wg.jpg

wg_100519.jpg

WHAT EPIC-NESS WILL THE LEGENDARY WONDER GIRLS AGAIN COME UP TO ?

:D

Guest freakloverxx

lol..more than 100 people are lurking this thread..come on wonderfuls.dont be shy.join the fanclub.the more the merrier. happy.gif

Guest yubin4ever

THEY JUST FINISHED RECORDING THEIR MUSIC VIDEO ON THE 16TH-17TH!

WonderGirls gearing up for their November comeback..Music video shooting ended on the 16th-17th

2011.10.18 15:52

*quoted image*

5-member girlgroup WonderGirls is gearing up for their November comeback.

A representative for WonderGirls spoke with Star News on the 18th and confirmed that WonderGirls recently shot the music video for their title track on the 16th and 17th at an undisclosed location. The shooting was successful and they are now currently working on the next step of their comeback.

The sudden news of the music video shooting is enough to hype the fans.

WonderGirls who produced sensational hits in the past like 'Tell Me' on 2007 and 'Nobody' on 2008 had been concentrating on the overseas market. On May last year, they released '2DT'. With the news of their upcoming comeback, WonderGirls are once again exciting their fans.

They will be facing other girlgroups such as SNSD, T-ara, and Secret on November. Subsequently, WonderGirls are receiving a lot of great attention for their comeback.

Meanwhile, WonderGirls will include new compositions and some of the OST tracks from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo' on their upcoming domestic album.

Source: Star News

I'm so happy about the music video being done :w00t: I believed that those girls were actually the real back up dancers for Wonder Girls but Im just glad to have an official rep say that the music video is done. No WG video has ever had back up dancers right?? The choreography must be CRAZY.

So whats the next steps after the mv being shot? Probably teaser photos and stuff?? I hope they tweet soon! I cant wait for Yenny's Day letter to us fans. I hope she reveals some cool things

Guest big_face

Hey, i just watched somebody's music video and i'm totally can breathe relief, I have to say Trashy Teddy is so so.... no need to worry now but i have to admit that the music video is ROCK, very very eyes catching, I hope JYP can product some MV like this, sometime i think JYP is toooooo into Humor Video like SO HOT, NOBODY & 2 DIFFERENT TEARS, come on, give the girls some looks that pretty, beautiful & mature pleasssse! They grew up now!

Guest chanounette

Hi, everybody!

I'm a silent lurker usually but with the WG's comeback coming soon I'm more and more excited and I've decided to post (youhou!!!!!). Actually, I subscribed to soompi for the WG forum but I've never posted... I can"t wait for their comeback. I have the feeling that it'll be fantastic and that they'll get their throne back

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

SNSD's just releaved their THE BOYS. I don't think it is a catchy song. Maybe it will be popular in US but It's not my cup of tea kkkkkk

So I'm now carzy about the Wonder Girls's comeback. Hope LIKE MONEY and BE MY BABY would be matched both to Asian and US listeners.

OMG November 19th!!!

the excitedness that i feel upon our girls comeback, are somehow step to another level, and i seriously have insomia right now because of it..lol w00t.gif Now i am getting more curious on what concept our girls will portray, i seriously can't wait and to the fact that their comeback is by next month, i feel it is a decades away..oh November, you're not my favorite month, but because our girls are coming back, please come in hurry tears.gif

oh i topped the page, what a shame i don't have anything to share.. tears.giftears.gif

Archived