Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I'm so giddy right now!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS COMEBACK'S GONNA BE BIG!!!! ♥

the dancers are in black... could it be that the girls will be in white? (so they would stand out?).. the hair and the outfit kinda reminds me of Rainbow's A though...

I hope a teaser will be released soon. I'm so excited!!! :)

The nice thing here I think is that, eventhough Wonderful isn't as big as other fan clubs, Wonderfuls and the Wondergirls have the support of other fanclubs too (something that has been proven time and again.)

GOOOOOOOD VIBES EVERYONE! SPREAD THE LOVE! :)

------------------------------------

WHOOOOPS I TOPPWED THE PAGE!!! KEKE :wub: :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cornnie

Hi, passing along a couple of tidbits.

Firstly, YANiPOPO tweeted this a couple of hours ago:

Secondly, Baidu WG & Sunye forums are saying there is talk at SUNDAY that...

As respectively credited.

I'm not free to confirm either claim, sorry. Maybe someone else can follow up.

I am not sure where Yanipopo got his/her dates from, but those were consistent with SUNDAY's dates. I have a Korean friend from SUNDAY who said the schedule was slightly pushed back a few days but if everything goes well, they should still be coming back that week. That friend also said SUNDAY had already booked the date for the comeback food support for the girls.

Guest glamorousCHIC

I feel like spamming too xD

wonder-girls-big-bang-kim-bum.jpg?w=460&h=306

^one of the most memorable awards they had ^.^

20101224_jypnation5.jpg

352471823.jpg

^I love YOOMIN'S hair kept this way ^^

46106999654aa140c570o.jpg

^Wonder Girls Mania!

5520000025280191.jpeg

^fudge!! I wanna cry tears.gif

20100731_wgmtvworldstage_480.jpg

Wonder Girls ROCK!!

2145908823_small_1.jpg

Wonder Girls epicness !!

GUYS, I SEE MISUNHEE!!!!

SO CUTE! <3

090606-21.jpg

Guest BossCharisma

I feel like spamming too xD

*quoted image*

^I love YOOMIN'S hair kept this way ^^

GUYS, I SEE MISUNHEE!!!!

SO CUTE! <3

*quoted image*

Woah I also love Yoomin's hair like that.. They are so gorgeous *drools*

AND I ALSO SEE SUNMI, SOHEE, SUNYE, NICHKHUN THERE!!!

HAHAHAHA... (if i'm not mistaken ) ^^

Guest jcsmark

I don't think an HQ version of this picture was posted here before.

Sohee for Marie Claire magazine, October 2011 Issue.

20110923soheeformariecl.jpg

Credit as tagged

Too many emotions going through me right now  :w00t:  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. 

"instead of focusing on competition we will focus more on making a better album.”

B)  Yes please do. I'd rather have a quality album than some award that we'll all probably forget about in a week tops. 

"The concept will be not be retro like the past. We will be able to show you a new side>>>new side >>>>NEW SIDE

YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSS!!!. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of experimentation. Really can't wait to see how it all turns out. So from the dancers I guess it's gonna be a dark concept? or maybe that's just the backup dancers, well whatever it is I'm excited.  :D

Guest bravo_my_life

WONDERGIRLS HAVE LESS VOTES THAN ALL OTHER GROUPS (EVEN SOME ROOKIES)!!!

PLEASE WONDERFULS, VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS!!!

I voted for the girls but since they have been out of the spotlight a lot of new kpop fans havent had the chance to know them. Also the other groups are more active.

Guest Celangel

I'm a awakened lurker myself here. I dunno if this article's comeback date is true or not but it's really well-written! A great read and it makes my day! Wonder girls fighting!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Wonder Girls confirm comeback date, talk new sound and rivalry with SNSD

Can you believe that it’s been almost two years since K-Pop’s former Queen Bees, the Wonder Girls,  released their last single, the brilliant “2 Different Tears”? Yup,  it’s really been that long, and it feels even longer considering that  their previous single before that, the iconic “Nobody”, first came out  in 2008.

It’s been a long and bumpy road for the Hallyu pioneers, but they’ve finally penciled in a date for their official comeback: November 19.  But the Wonder Girls won’t be the same retro ladies that we all knew  back in the day — they’re revamping both their sound and image to  reclaim their spot at the top of the girl group pyramid.

We’re not sure if it will be a full album or a mini-album yet
,”
for Wonder Girls’ agency, JYP Entertainment. “
But  it will be different from “Tell Me”, “So Hot”, and “Nobody” from the  past. Pop urban dance songs will be the core of this album, and you can  expect a transformation from the Wonder Girls
“.

The change in sound is being attributed to the group’s starring role in the upcoming Teen Nick movie, Wonder Girls at the Apollo,  which will air in America early next year. The songs from their  upcoming Korean album will also be recorded in English for the movie’s  official soundtrack, which will also double as their debut English album  (think along the lines of Mariah’s Glitter).

So far the girls have recorded with the likes of Claude Kelly, Nick Jonas, Wynter Gordon, and Darkchild. Some of the tracks that will appear on their new album are “Like Money” and “Be My Baby”.

On top of announcing their comeback plans, Wonder Girls have also had to address the elephant in the room: SNSD.  As we all know, Wonder Girls used to be K-Pop’s head honchos before  they hightailed it over to America, leaving their post abandoned and  allowing SNSD to become the biggest thing in Asia since BoA. Tensions  between both fan camps have been touchy ever since, and it didn’t help  matters when SNSD’s American producer, Teddy Riley, recently called Wonder Girls “flops” and vowed that SNSD would outdo their Stateside success.

It would be a lie to say that we do not care about SNSD’s comeback timing
,” a JYP rep said. “
However, instead of focusing on competition we will focus more on making a better album
.”

That’s it, Wonder Girls: Take the high road, then throw in some subtle shade about how you make better music than SNSD!

Everybody likes a bit of vicious cat-fighting friendly  competition, but there’s really not even going to a whole lot between  SNSD and Wonder Girls as it is. Their comebacks are a whole month apart,  and Wonder Girls’ promotional cycle will be short so they can head back  to America to continue preparing for their US relaunch, so this isn’t  going to be the bloody K-Pop battle that we were all secretly hoping to  see.

Still, I don’t think people are fully realizing how big Wonder Girls  comeback could potentially be. Wonder Girls are icons in K-Pop, and  although their back catalog is small, they’ve always had a quality over  quantity approach that’s kept their discography on heavy rotation for  years. There’s a huge appetite to have the original divas back in action  after so long away, and judging by their recent Billboard Mashup Mondays’ performance, they’ve improved dramatically in terms of talent.

Don’t count the them out just yet, people!

Source: http://www.theprophe...valry-with-snsd

Guest gossipLight911

Shouldn't it be announced at Wg's twitter? or Jyp's? 

phew.gif

BUT IF THIS IS TRUE, then DAM.N IT. I'm going insanely crazy!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL Q.U.E.E.N.S. comeback!!!!

wonder-girls2.jpg

I found this article in Nate if anyone can translate it

원더걸스 새 앨범 콘셉트는 '블랙 섹시'?

20111018_011729978802_0.jpg

[스포츠서울닷컴|박종엽 인턴기자] 컴백을 앞둔 걸그룹 원더걸스의 새 앨범 콘셉트가 '블랙 컬러 섹시'라는 예측이 네티즌 사이에서 확산되고 있다.

이러한 전망의 발단은 원더걸스의 백댄서로 추정되는 여성이 트위터 사진첩 서비스 'yfrog'에 올린 사진과 글에서 비롯됐다. "원더걸스 뮤비찍으러 남양주로"라는 글과 함께 올라온 사진에는 섹시함을 강조한 검정색 옷을 입고 짙은 눈화장을 한 여성 4명의 모습이 담겨 있다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 원더걸스의 새 앨범 콘셉트가 블랙 컬러를 바탕으로 한 섹시일 것으로 추정하고 있다. 인터넷과 트위터에는 “섹시함을 입은 원더걸스, 기대된다” “복고를 벗어던진다더니… 사실이네요” 등 원더걸스의 새 앨범을 기대하는 추측들이 이어지고 있다.

2007년 데뷔해 히트곡 ‘노바디’ 로 미국 빌보드 차트에도 이름을 올린 원더걸스는 19일 새 앨범을 발표할 예정이다.

journalistjyp@media.sportsseoul.com

Guest gossipLight911

^^ The only thing I can translate is Wonder Girl's album concept is "Black Sexy"?

I can just get a small understanding, but talks about the dancers photos on twitter,

so speculations is that it's a sexy concept based on outfits.

And album will be released on 19th.

Super excited, I hope teasers are next week.

& November is gonna be good.

I never seen that photo (gossipLight911) of the girls.

They look good, especially Lim & Sohee. :3

i like Lim's and Sohee's outfit there too ^_^..

hahaha.. xD.

And same as you, I'm more than excited for the comeback!!

So November 14 is not true?

I'm really confused now. 

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Guest gossipLight911

the only thing i could also understand though is that the girls are expected to wear something sexy..

the concept will have "black sexy" theme. 

Gahh so excited!!!

Guest QUEENka9

COMEBACK COUNTDOWN

FOR

THE "REAL QUEEN" WONDERGIRLS!!!!!

back then in 2008.

now seems like "somebody" else steal their concept ideas....huh

always...

ec9b90eb8d94eab1b8ec8aa4-28129.jpg?w=510&h=313

wgbehind.jpg?w=401&h=300

snapshot20081230110820.jpg?w=500&h=290

it's okay (?) maybe. coz the WonderGirls too COOL to describe!!!!

Guest gossipLight911

i hate it when somebody else steals their concept, adds something and claims that the ideas are their own.>.<

WG deserve a paramount CREDIT, ♥

wub.gif

they are the ones who basically started everything. 

I like Sun's outfit here ^^

Wonder+Girls+Y+3+Fashion+Show+Spring+Summer+qmlNJvfh26Tl.jpg

^Wg looking sereious.. And Yenny looks so daunting xD

Guest gossipLight911

I actually feel like spamming pictures, would that be alright? u've probably seen this before but,... they are just so gorgeous that i can't resist.

;D

New-York-Fashion-Week-Wonder-Girls-Seo-In-Young-at-Tory-Burch-5.jpg

9b59420633c5b78301a53b28c50dcad2.jpeg

20100915_wondergirlsjeremyscott_01.jpg

-

ok, i love this picture: ^^

photo119699.jpg

Guest wonderr23

THEY JUST FINISHED RECORDING THEIR MUSIC VIDEO ON THE 16TH-17TH!

WonderGirls gearing up for their November comeback..Music video shooting ended on the 16th-17th

2011.10.18 15:52

2011101815360755411_1.jpg?time=180737

5-member girlgroup WonderGirls is gearing up for their November comeback.

A representative for WonderGirls spoke with Star News on the 18th and confirmed that WonderGirls recently shot the music video for their title track on the 16th and 17th at an undisclosed location. The shooting was successful and they are now currently working on the next step of their comeback.

The sudden news of the music video shooting is enough to hype the fans.

WonderGirls who produced sensational hits in the past like 'Tell Me' on 2007 and 'Nobody' on 2008 had been concentrating on the overseas market. On May last year, they released '2DT'. With the news of their upcoming comeback, WonderGirls are once again exciting their fans.

They will be facing other girlgroups such as SNSD, T-ara, and Secret on November. Subsequently, WonderGirls are receiving a lot of great attention for their comeback.

Meanwhile, WonderGirls will include new compositions and some of the OST tracks from 'WonderGirls at the Apollo' on their upcoming domestic album.

Source: Star News

Oh many people are reading this forum :w00t:

AHHHHHHH .. I need to calm down and wait

BTW, I want to see them collab with other groups like : 2AM, MISSA & 2NE1 live on music shows stages .. that would be amazing ( I also want WONDERBAG again but it would be difficult tears.giftears.gif )

I topped the bage but i don't have any thing to share :blink:

Archived