Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

@sushii-viet - Hey! I'm a french Wonderful too haha t'es pas seul(e) =D

Mmm... I have something to share but since this post is the last one on this page I don't want to post it here haha I want my long post to have attention =P So yeah... what can I share... OK here's a video:

Short video of Sunye crying, I liked it for some reasons.

It makes me want to support WG even more =D

Oh and I read an article on Soompi saying that the girls are filming...???

I thought they already finished filming their movie...??*confused*

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

Queenie Yeeun's gif. I got it from Yeeun's official thread, it's old but it's sooo funny hahaha

yeeun59.gif

"You ain't got nothing on me"

Whoooopies topped the page hahaha

So, here my long post...

I thought that before WG's comeback, it would be nice if Wonderfuls support each other and stay united =)

I made a list of Youtube channels that Wonderfuls should subscribe to =)

It's always different channels, with old WG videos or new WG videos, with fanmade videos or subbed videos etc.

Just take time to subscribe to all (or most) of these channels so you can stay updated about everything once WG have their comeback =)

Here the list:

^Oh nice idea :)

@WonderfulSohee high five* for keeping this thread alive til the girls comeback. Than I would spam with photos and such :D

Our girls Journey

xfqff7.jpg

Irony

2079a1k.jpg

Tell me

2s8h3jd.jpg

So Hot

rco4s5.jpg

Nobody

2uzb0pl.jpg

2 different tear

WHAT IS NEXT? OMG GET READYYY GUYSS

Guest WonderfulSohee

J.Y. Park recently tweeted about how proud he was of the Wonder Girls as they strove to do their best for their Teen Nick movie, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo“.

J.Y. Park shares an update from “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” set

20111014_wondergirls-460x260.jpg

On October 14th, J.Y. Park wrote, “Despite having to speak in English, the girls acted so well. I’m so proud of them. I still can’t believe they are going to make an appearance nationwide in the U.S. through Teen Nick.”

In the attached photo, netizens were able to see members Ye Eun and Yubin sitting at a dining table while shooting for a scene. The girls also surprised many with their mature confidence in front of the staff members.

Netizens commented, “So proud~”, “I really want to watch this in Korea ASAP!” and “I really hope they get more publicity after this movie.”

“Wonder Girls at the Apollo” will air through the Teen Nick television network sometime next year. Meanwhile, the group’s U.S. debut album will also be used as the soundtrack for the movie.

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate

Cr: allkpop

Guest jcsmark

I don't think this tweet was shared here yet. The movie will be out in about three months!

20111014225743.jpg

Credit the_schoolgyrls@twitter

Lim's newest tweet. Maybe they're going to record the song Yeeun composed, more tracks for the Korean album?!

20111014232316.jpg

I don't know about you WonderFuls, but that tweet from Timbaland made me anticipate the girls comeback much more, and not only that, the tweet made me feel twice as more proud to be a WonderFul then I already am. I'm sure we all know how upset most WonderFul's were when the girls were openly insulted by Teddy Riley, and now that Timbaland has openly showed his support for these girls, I'm sure the girls would be a lot more respected from now on. At this moment, I really hope JYP would get in contact with Timbaland as soon as possible and hopefully have him collaborate with the girls. I know for a fact that if this works out, then the girls would have a shorter promotion period in Korea, and would be leaving for a longer period of time........ But I'll sure as hell won't complain. For a WonderFul who's been a fan of the girls since Tell Me and have waited for the girls through all this time.... I think I have the right to say that the girls deserves this more then anything. For Timbaland to tweet them openly like that, I think he's hoping to be able to work with them, and if he does... Oh, god knows how huge our girls would turn out. They truly deserve this kind of fame.

Lol, I think I'm pretty much off topic, but on the other hand, can you guys imagine how much more anticipation Korea has for the girls after the Billboards cover, and the Timbaland tweet? The girls have grown so maturely ever since Nobody and 2 Different Tears, I'm really hoping to see ladies performing on stage rather than the humble girls we've seen back then. They're no longer humble girls, they've grown into humble ladies.

I hope I see teasers soon!

P.S ..... If you haven't joined our lovely fanclub yet, the link is right here^^ WonderFuls (once we hit 5000 members we'll have our very own subforum!)

Guest gossipLight911

yes! why are they still recording when November is so close -.-

I MISS WG SO MUCH, BUT I HOPE THEY WON'T RUSH THINGS^^..

(lol, a year and a half is way too long already though ) xD

I also find it weird that they are still recording b/c as I remember JYPE representive said at their meeting with K wonderfuls that the girls are done recording , so maybe they decided to add more songs to the album !!!

Most likely they are recording the Global K-Food campaign song. 

Their last Asian activities (in Korea & Dalian) prior to returning to the USA were on behalf of the KAFTC.

The campaign itself was supposed to kick off in Sept, so they are already behind schedule.

Don't quote me, but I'm hearing from advertising friends here in SG that the K-Food promotions is, like, major.

It's gonna be bigger the Sony Ericsson campaign last year, by covering East Asia as well as South-east Asia. 

But no word yet on whether WG will make personal appearances.

- - - - - - -

inui_nui -- thanks for the help.

Guest jcsmark

JYP is opening a Korean BBQ restaurant in Manhattan called Kristalbelli, which is really close to where WG stay in NY.

Translations of Yubin and JYP tweets to each other.

Could we get a discount??

QT @WGyubin: @followjyp 근데 저흰 할인되나요?? 

How can i that from beginning?! i ll give u service dishes instead. kkkk

RT @followjyp: @WGyubin 야 처음부터 그럼 어떡해?! 서비스 요리 줄께 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hehe~i'll rush to the restaurant, if i go to NY~~

RT @WGyubin: @followjyp 헤헤~ 뉴욕가면 바로 달려가야겠어요~~

Credit yubina_dotcom@twitter

Guest WonderfulSohee

I wish that I can have a time machine right now so I can fast forward it to November already.

These 16 days are going by so slow for me.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Lim just tweeted

Credit: WG_Lim@twitter

Limtweet.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wonderfuls please request for Wonder Girls to be on this tour.

They have 10,000+ followers. 

WGtweet4.png

WGtweet5.png

WGtweet1.png

WGtweet3.png

WGtweet2.png

Credit: HeartThrobTour@twitter

Archived