Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qsslave

i think the most enthusiastic for wonder girls comeback among celebrities is kkap kwon n heechul...of course jo kwon will support wonder girls 1000%...while heechul..too bad...he just can watch them through tv....ngegegege

Timbaland has more talent in his pinky toe than anything coming out of that colossal failure known as Teddy Riley, love that he chooses recognize our girls talent  :wub:   I'm also becoming anxious for the new albums, seems like things are finally starting to come together! I want to hear Ye Euns song so bad. 

Yesterday i was so sick so i just reading your comments guys and I like them blush.gif

BTW, i have a Q : I read once that Justin Bieber asked our girls to open one of his concerts.. I'm not sure but is that true??

Guest yubin4ever

Hey Wonderfuls...Have you seen this tweet already??

"Byrd757:

@Timbaland I think you and @TeddyRiley1 should work on a @wondergirls project, how crazy would that be!"

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/Byrd757

The guy who has been showing Timbaland some of our girls songs also tweeted to Timbaland that maybe him and Teddy Riley should work on a wonder girls project.

I honestly think Teddy Riley is one American Connection that WG can do without. But bring on the Timbaland collaboration!!

Guest WonderfulSohee

International Wonderfuls, I was wondering if we could do something for Wonder Girls' US debut.

Korean and other Wonderfuls are organizing many project to support Wonder Girls' Korean comeback already.

So I though that it would be nice if us International WFs can do something too.

Something almost like advisement for Wonder Girls, something that will bring more attention to WG along with their US debut.

Please give some idea. 

It's hard cuz in US we don't have any fan club like in Korea (well beside Justin's Beliebers) but I want to do something for our Wonder Girls.

What do you guys think?

Guest sushii-viet

US Wonderfuls, I was wondering if we could do something for Wonder Girls' US debut.

Korean and other Wonderfuls are organizing many project to support Wonder Girls' Korean comeback already.

So I though that it would be nice if us USWF can do something too.

Something almost like advisement for Wonder Girls, something that will bring more attention to WG along with their US debut.

Please give some idea. 

It's hard cuz in US we don't have any fan club like in Korea (well beside Justin's Beliebers) but I want to do something for our Wonder Girls.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking the same thing last week. But unfortunately, I live in France, and there is not really a lot of WF here. T___T

But it will be great if European WF and US WF can cooperate to support Wonder Girls's US debut.

Our Queens finally have more than 100,000 followers on twitter~! ^^

E1AEr.jpg

KKNfZ.jpg

Usually i don't leave comments here coz' my english is really bad but i just wanna say...

I'm so proud of our girls and wonderfuls~

thank u so much for all the hard work guys~!! wub.gif

Guest WonderfulSohee

@sushii-viet Never mind this should be an International Wonderful project for WG's US debut. 

We have have all of the international WFs come together to help with a project to support our WG with their US debut

We really need all Inter. WFs to come together for this though.

And we need to come up with ideas for project too

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Usually i don't leave comments here coz' my english is really bad but i just wanna say...

thank u so much for all the hard work guys~!! *quoted image*

Spread The Wonder <3

Guest sushii-viet

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thank u so much for all the hard work guys~!! *quoted image*

LOL They are really the Queens since they have more than 700,000 likes on Facebook

sansre1sq.jpg

Guest i.said.goodbye

I'm really excited for wonder girls korean comebak, us debut and movie... !! :D

Timbaland tweeting about the girls new material has me really, really excited.. timbaland's an awesome producer so if he really liked it, it's definitely a massive positive.

I think it would be awesome if every wonderful bought an album to help support the girls... there digital sales are always amazing but there album sales not so much compared to the album sales of other groups.

"Byrd757:

@Timbaland I think you and @TeddyRiley1 should work on a @wondergirls project, how crazy would that be!"

I honestly think Teddy Riley is one American Connection that WG can do without. But bring on the Timbaland collaboration!!

I just saw this post and I agree with you... I don't want teddy riley anywhere near the girls.. he doesn't deserve to collab with them after what he said and I don't think the girls would want to either.. even though they would probably never say it considering how polite they are.

Guest songbird86

@WonderfulSohee - What about ad space to promote the girls? Like billboards and newspapers. I know some might be in college... are there any boards on campus where you can put flyers and whatnot? You get people to listen and see.

Just tossing around some ideas.

Guest WonderfulSohee

@WonderfulSohee - What about ad space to promote the girls? Like billboards and newspapers. I know some might be in college... are there any boards on campus where you can put flyers and whatnot? You get people to listen and see.

Just tossing around some ideas.

Keep the ideas coming, I already have some in mind and will work on it

I will post all of the details and information here when I get everything together.

Wonderfuls we can make this happen. Anything for Wonder Girls :)

"Byrd757:

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/Byrd757

The guy who has been showing Timbaland some of our girls songs also tweeted to Timbaland that maybe him and Teddy Riley should work on a wonder girls project.

LMAO I wonder if he just saying this because of the fact that he know about the situation of how Teddy was dissing the girls and he mocking it. Or he have no clue and just somehow come up with it. I'm sorry but I also don't want the girls having anything to do with Teddy. They have other amazing producers under their arm so why even bother with this fool who basely disrespect the girls. Someone should tweet the guy and tell him "He diss the girls why would you want him to work with them?" HAHA

Anyway if you guys want to do something, than if you haven't join their forum. DO IT NOW, I haven't been on there lately but since they going to fully comeback I might be more active there. So if you get more active there, then there mostly be project for us to support the girls.

-http://www.wgspectacle.com/forum/

Also promoted them on your facebook, twitter, hmm whatever you have. Or go on fanatics

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/

yeah. . .

Guest VenusValentine

Also don't for get to buy album on itune as well as request song on radio ^^ that' will be the best way to promote our girls ^^ :rolleyes:

Archived