Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

8. Here comes my prediction, (no human in this world know the future but can only predict the future),  the queens and JYP are actually trying to fill up this time gap with this Korea comeback between now and the day they release their US album and movie.  The main purposes are to

- regroup all wonderfuls and fans (new wonderfuls, causal fans and new fans)

- strengthen wonderful fanbase (old or new)

- boost up wonderful and fan confidence about the queens

- get prepared and warmed up for their US album and movie in the 1st quarter of 2012

Agreeeeeed.

I'm sure the Girls, JYPE and JYP himself are all aware that this is a crucial moment for them. The success of their domestic promotions will actually have an effect on their US album. They'd need to establish themselves to the public again to gain more support (not that Wonderfuls aren't enough, we could use help :sweatingbullets: ). This Korean album (hopefully) will show off what they've been preparing for ever since their '2DT' comeback. JYPE said themselves that the Korean album/promotions were only halted due to the Girls' ever-changing US activities. The song doesn't need to be a legendary song like 'Tell Me' or 'Nobody' it just needs to be enough to hook the K-pop fans, then as the song does well, they should use the momentum they've built up to their advantage leading onto their official US album or the movie. :wub:

~~

OOOOOOOOOMG. October is just going too slow ¬__¬

3 weeks left until November hits!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's go Wonderfuls~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreeeeeed.

I'm sure the Girls, JYPE and JYP himself are all aware that this is a crucial moment for them. The success of their domestic promotions will actually have an effect on their US album. They'd need to establish themselves to the public again to gain more support (not that Wonderfuls aren't enough, we could use help  :sweatingbullets: ). This Korean album (hopefully) will show off what they've been preparing for ever since their '2DT' comeback. JYPE said themselves that the Korean album/promotions were only halted due to the Girls' ever-changing US activities. The song doesn't need to be a legendary song like 'Tell Me' or 'Nobody' it just needs to be enough to hook the K-pop fans, then as the song does well, they should use the momentum they've built up to their advantage leading onto their official US album or the movie.  :wub:

~~

OOOOOOOOOMG. October is just going too slow ¬__¬

3 weeks left until November hits!!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  

Let's go Wonderfuls~

This Korea comeback will serve as a bridge between now and their US debut.  Thank you for your acknowledgement and being  a wonderful.  Every wonderful and their fans are orderly coming alive.

Guest jcsmark

Timbaland mentioned WG in his tweet

20111013192121.jpg

Timbaland@twitter

--------

Pre-debut video of Yeeun performing with her high school classmates in 2006.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEyNDQzOTEy.html

cr Yeeunbar@weibo

Their group performance was separated into three short parts and then the whole group got together for the ending. I think Yeeun performed in the first batch, she is the third one from the left with her hair in a ponytail. Then Yeeun walks across stage @ 4:18 to get into position for the last song.

v

Oh really! my bad, I feel like a terrible wonderful now lol.

I just realized Yeeun performed the second song for her JYPE audition and with that she became a Wonder Girl :)

^ OMG TIMBALAND!!!!!!!!!!

And Yeeun's the second one from the length with the straight hair and bangs, she's there the whole time!

And hey, no worries. That video is hard to see... but she's a tall girl, and I've seen too much of her, I'd recognize her anywhere :) And you as a wonderful are awesome, never believe differently :D

Patience.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Timbaland mentioned WG in his tweet

*quoted image*

Timbaland@twitter

--------

Pre-debut video of Yeeun performing with her high school classmates in 2006.

http://v.youku.com/v...EyNDQzOTEy.html

cr Yeeunbar@weibo

Their group performance was separated into three short parts and then the whole group got together for the ending. I think Yeeun performed in the first batch, she is the third one from the left with her hair in a ponytail. Then Yeeun walks across stage @ 4:18 to get into position for the last song.

Spread the WONDER!! <3

Guest WonderfulSohee

With the Wonder Girls‘ official foray into the U.S. market just around the corner, it looks like the ladies have been gaining attention from American fans and celebrities alike!

On October 13th, producer and rapper Timbaland tweeted the Girls a message of approval for their hard work and upcoming debut. According to his message, Brian Byrd, who works in the American music industry, gave Timbaland a look at some of the quintet’s productions.

20111013_timbalandwondergirls_01.jpg

For those of you that aren’t familiar with this artist, Timbaland has released multiple chart-topping pop hits including “The Way I Are”, “Apologize” and “Carry Out”. He’s also worked with top artists like Chris BrownJustin TimberlakeMissy ElliotRihannaJay-ZBeyonceT-Pain and David Guetta.

With over 200,000 followers on his official Twitter account, Timbaland’s message has given the girls more exposure for their impending debut. The girls are working hard on their upcoming ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo’ movie and preparing their album, so stay tuned to allkpop as we continue to follow their activities!

Source: Twitter

CR: Allkpop

Guest jcsmark

^

lawlietta is my favorite Akp writer. I think she's one of the few authors on that site that actually takes the time to research and write up a detailed article. She wrote Wonder Girls' 4th anniversary article, which is one my all time favs from that site giving a recap of WG's journey, here it is http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/wonder-girls-celebrate-their-fourth-anniversary-on-live-videochat

---

Lim added Delia School of Canada (地利亞加拿大學校) on Facebook as one of the schools she attended in Hong Kong. According to Wiki, it is one of the leading private international school in Hong Kong.

Picture of the school's courtyard

Delia_fac_Courtyard.jpg

Guest WonderfulSohee

^

lawlietta is my favorite Akp writer. I think she's one of the few authors on that site that actually takes the time to research and write up a detailed article. She wrote Wonder Girls' 4th anniversary article, which is one my all time favs from that site giving a recap of WG's journey, here it is http://www.allkpop.c...-live-videochat

You replied to me XD

I've always followed your information, because you always have the right info on Wonder Girls and FAST too!

I am honored :)

And I think lawlietta is a Wonderful, but I thank her for writing this article nicely and she put up good pictures of WG too :P

Guest jcsmark

@WonderfulSohee Thanks for your posts as well, they are always positive and supportive!

Larger picture. I can't wait to see the movie!

I hope JYP will release a teaser clip of WG's upcoming track like he did with 2PM and Miss A.

jypnyc131856482258265.png

Credit followjyp@twitter

Wonder Girls at the Apollo

Director – Ethan Lader

Executive Producer – Nick Cannon

Casting Director – Krystal M. Harris

Camera/Director of Photography - Brian Garbellini

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Wonder Girls' Yenny Writes a New Song

a2955a653e983fb4907a63bad8bf3521_large.jpg

What is our representative Wonder Girl up to these days?

After wrapping up their "Wonder Girls At The Apollo" movie for Nickelodeon on October 6, the girl group is back in Korea! They are scheduled to make a K-Pop comeback at home and then head back to the United States for their official debut. Detailed schedule aside, what are the girls doing right at this very moment... songwriting! At least member Yenny is. On October 13, she tweeted a brief message about her new creation that she would love to share with Wonderfuls.

"I just wrote another song. I hope I can show you guys someday," stated the singer.

Her message makes fans all the more curious. What will her song sound like and do you think JYP will include Yenny's work in an upcoming project?

Credit: Soompi

A little off topic, but JYP is opening a restaurant in Manhattan, called Kristenbelli. Who knows? You might be able to find Wonder Girls there from time to time? lol

^

lawlietta is my favorite Akp writer. I think she's one of the few authors on that site that actually takes the time to research and write up a detailed article. She wrote Wonder Girls' 4th anniversary article, which is one my all time favs from that site giving a recap of WG's journey, here it is http://www.allkpop.c...-live-videochat

---

Lim added Delia School of Canada (地利亞加拿大學校) on Facebook as one of the schools she attended in Hong Kong. According to Wiki, it is one of the leading private international school in Hong Kong.

Picture of the school's courtyard

*quoted image*

Some people who didn't know Lim well enough kept wondering why Lim's English was the best among the girls.  I kept posting comments telling people Lim attended an international school in Hong Kong and that was why her English was good. Of course I didn't have any ideas which school she attended but now I know.  Thanks.

Guest crazycindaye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLe2A6ex-IY&feature=related

Heu the is B.E,G covering Gee , if you pay attention to narsha and ga in you can see that they way they drew their eyeliner was how Sohee did it for 2DT

Stupid anti criticize her for that but now many other artists r copying her. She is definitely a trendsetter !

OMG...timbaland...you make me more excited...

can't wait for our queens comeback..

now is our time WF..we have waited for so long..

im happy that WG is being recognized and still acknowledged

in korea..they have given Korea something that they can be proud of..

this girls work so hard to be where they are now..

their movie~~ just that glimpse..gaaahhh~~

i really want to watch it..

as our QUEEN'S comeback is getting near...a lot of us

is now preparing..i am so happy....

I'm getting more and more excited everytime I read a news about our girls!!! The korean album, US album, movie, Yeeun songs, producers/friends tweeting about them etc. I seriously can't wait >.<" October feels so long~~!!! xD

I'm so proud Timbaland said this about WG =D OMG!!! Timbaland >>>>> Teddy. hehehe.

I really didn't expect this, but now all haters who agreed with Teddy's stupid comments can go hide =)

Well, what can I say... Seems like not only Wonderfuls are excited for WG's comeback, I also see other fandoms and some celebrities waiting for WG's debut. I couldn't be more happy =) More than ever, we (Wonderfuls) need to reunite and support WG 100% everyday!!!

Guest songbird86

Seeing all these pictures from the movie set is making me more and more excited! I can't wait til it comes on! I'm gonna try to have a premiere party at my house and invite my friends over to watch when it comes on.

Archived