Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sue_Sue - LOL it's OK since I wasn't even replying to you =D I also want our girls to win of course. But my post was about something else, not about the winning =D

Anyway, let's stop talking about other groups.

I want WG to have a mature concept like they had for Now =D That was so hot *o*

If not, something like Irony. Or something like So Hot.

I want a mature concept that is not retro...

I know retro made WG popular, but I want to see something new =)

Since they're all +20 now, I wish for something that will show their maturity =)

Not only the outfits but also the song and choreo of course.

I wonder if they'll only promote one song?

Usually when big groups make a comeback, they have at least 2-3 songs for their comeback stage.

Since WG will have at least 3 new songs in their album, they can perform 2 of them maybe? I hope!

At least for the comeback stages =)

They should promote their title track and maybe a ballad for the other song ^^

Guest itslike

Lurker here... haha.

I miss the girls and am full of anticipation for their new album, concept and just seeing them on shows again. Winning back the Korean market isn't going to be an easy feat but our girls can do it!

About the whole "competition" thing, its best not to get caught up in it. Support the girls and just support good music from both groups! (I like them both).

Ahhh can't wait!!

Guest savoir vivre

I just want to share a piece of my mind.. 

sweatingbullets.gif

I keep on pushing back at the back of my mind the anxiety that's been overwhelming me for WG's comeback, but you know, it keeps on resurfacing. 

There's no use in comparing and lashing on another just to see who's the best or who will be on top or what, because deep in our hearts we already know the answer. 

Mana.Smile got a point. WG started the whole thing, and they deserve credits. They are the pioneers and the original trendsetters....

It's just sad to see others claiming the credits.

Anyway, even though I have faith in WG, fans also play a vital role in supporting them, so let's all come into one and SUPPORT THE WONDER GIRLS.

I'm a person who comes from an average family, so I guess, I better start saving my allowance for the girls, coz I'll do anything for them ^^

THEY DESERVE IT ANYWAY.

wub.gif

Guest pinayxsixer

Wow I haven't been here in a while xD I'm such a bad Wonderful but since I really do want to make Wonder Girls comeback more effective, I'll be more active here again and start uploading some WG goodies in YT so people would be able to know them more (I used to do this until 3 accounts got suspended and got tired) but now that the girls are really coming back I want it to be an explosive one (I don't know what term to use xD) But hopefully all Wonderfuls will be able to gather once again like we all used to back in 2008. Those times were really amazing. Wonder Girls are the reason why I got into k-pop and they are my fave even though a lot of groups have been debuting I wont dare change my fave.

I should stop my ranting xD

@crazibear2: it should count, buy it through ilovekart or synarra account in Gmarket.

PS: Time to save your money lol

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Digital Downloads

iTunes - They don't count to korean music shows.

Soribada - There is an english version of Soribada now, so you should be able to understand it without tutorials, however I think new songs are not added to the english site immediately, like they are on Korean sites. I'm not 100% sure though.

Mnet

Melon

Naver

Bugs

Monkey3

Cyworld

But there are rules on the music sites, for example if you repeat a song it will not count towards the number of streams and you must log out of the sitre correctly, in order for the streams to count.

Sites to purchase album

Kpoptown

Dvdheaven

Yes24

I would avoid yesasia because they don't count towards Hanteo but they do count towards Gaon.

I'm sure more information and tutorials will come along when it's time.

Wonder Girls were mentioned on Teen Vogue's 'what we're watching' article.

Source: http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/blogs/music/2011/10/what-were-watching-the-good-natured-theophilus-london.html

This week, we’re bringing you everything from old school jams to new school collaborations. Get ready to reminisce (in the best way possible) in this installment of What We’re Watching. Raise the curtain!

Wonder Girls, “Tell Me”

[Tell Me video]

Gasp! K-pop group Wonder Girls are beyond precious. We named them an artist to watch not too long ago, and it's clear that they’re going places with their star style and sugar-sweet voices. We love the opening scene of “Tell Me,” off their latest album 2 Different Tears, and the traditional dance video that follows.

Guest VenusValentine

So buying 2 album will count as negative on Hanteo ? then i should buy only 1 album and use "WG" key word to search for other site? :D (buy 2 CD will count as 2 on Hanteo ? got ya ^^ )

Then it's good, i can save up my money on US album, cause it's more important. blush.gif

@xloveashley: god, i click a wrong button, sorry >.< :(

_edit_: what's the site that count toward digital chart in korea ? anybody know ? ^^

Guest sushii-viet

I already posted it before but for persons who didn't see it

Here :

1. Buy their album from one of these sites: Kpoptown, Dvdheaven or kyobobook.

All sales will count on Hanteo Chart ,Music Bank and Music Industry Association of Korea.

If you buy two CDs, two will refelct on Hanteo Chart.

2. Search 원더걸스 (Wonder Girls) or the name of their new album in these sites: Melon, Dosirak, Bugs Korea, Naver Music, Mnet. Do not click the search button, click on the song of WG at the suggestion bow and stay at the page for 2-3 mins before closing.

3. Stream their clip video on Mnet (One view count/refresh)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I've heard that if you buy more than one CD together, it only counts as one sale. I think you need them on different receipts.

I think all the digital charts count towards the music programs, but if they do have a digital chart sponsor or some sort for each one. Mnet is mnet of course, i'm not sure about music ban (maybe they dont have one) , no winners for music core and inkigayo have melon. I'm not sure if they are sponsors or whatnot but you see the logo of the site when they show the name of the song and artist.

2. Search 원더걸스 (Wonder Girls) or the name of their new album in these sites: Melon, Dosirak, Bugs Korea, Naver Music, Mnet. Do not click the search button, click A-Cha by Super Junior at the suggestion box and stay at the page for 2-3 mins before closing.

I don't fully understand why we should click on A-Cha by Suju at the suggestion box...that step kinda confuses me...hmm

anyways...I'm really excited that they have a comeback <3 I hope they win at least one mutizen...and it's going to be a pop concept too!...I hope it's more of a tough pop instead of the uber-sexy one...

and lol@ the video where they showed tell me to the africans :)

Guest sushii-viet

I don't fully understand why we should click on A-Cha by Suju at the suggestion box...that step kinda confuses me...hmm

anyways...I'm really excited that they have a comeback <3 I hope they win at least one mutizen...and it's going to be a pop concept too!...I hope it's more of a tough pop instead of the uber-sexy one...

and lol@ the video where they showed tell me to the africans :)

Sorry, when i wrote that. I was listening A-Cha that's why .... kekeke

@Sue_Sue - LOL it's OK since I wasn't even replying to you =D I also want our girls to win of course. But my post was about something else, not about the winning =D

Anyway, let's stop talking about other groups.

I want WG to have a mature concept like they had for Now =D That was so hot *o*

If not, something like Irony. Or something like So Hot.

I want a mature concept that is not retro...

I know retro made WG popular, but I want to see something new =)

Since they're all +20 now, I wish for something that will show their maturity =)

Not only the outfits but also the song and choreo of course.

I wonder if they'll only promote one song?

Usually when big groups make a comeback, they have at least 2-3 songs for their comeback stage.

Since WG will have at least 3 new songs in their album, they can perform 2 of them maybe? I hope!

At least for the comeback stages =)

They should promote their title track and maybe a ballad for the other song ^^

I heard that they'll have a new concept. It's look like a pop than retro..^__^ and I think they'll promote more than 2 song because the album

's like a OST.. this news from allkpop ^^

^I might sound really dumb but what does it mean when they say "it like a OST album" I mean how? Like meaning they will promoted all the songs on the album

or it just mean there be a couple of songs? I'm confused

OST is Original Soundtrack.

@Je_jee

And the Korean album is not the OST album that's going to be an American album, for their movie. The Korean Album is going to be a Mini album, so yeah. The two albums will have different tracks. So yeah.

~Linda~

^I might sound really dumb but what does it mean when they say "it like a OST album" I mean how? Like meaning they will promoted all the songs on the album

or it just mean there be a couple of songs? I'm confused

“The album will be produced in a movie OST format. We’ll be planning our concept to fit around the feel of the song, so as opposed to retro, we feel that it will be more pop. The Wonder Girls will definitely be coming out with a new image, so please look forward to it.”

OST is Original Soundtrack.

@Je_jee

And the Korean album is not the OST album that's going to be an American album, for their movie. The Korean Album is going to be a Mini album, so yeah. The two albums will have different tracks. So yeah.

~Linda~

I'm not sure but the news said like this

A representative of JYP Entertainment stated, “The Wonder Girls are currently spending busy days filming for their TV movie, ‘The Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘. If there aren’t any additional schedules to be added, they will be returning to Korea within the weekend and begin preparations for their comeback.”

The Wonder Girls are up against several girl groups like SNSD, Orange Caramel, and T-ara. As such, an eye-catching concept is a must in order to stay in the spotlight. The Wonder Girls are known for their retro concepts now, so many are wondering what they’ll be bringing out next.

The representative revealed, “The album will be produced in a movie OST format. We’ll be planning our concept to fit around the feel of the song, so as opposed to retro, we feel that it will be more pop. The Wonder Girls will definitely be coming out with a new image, so please look forward to it.”

Credit: AIIKPOP

Im must glad they are back. Im up in the air about this new concept. Mature? Retro again? Idk but hope they promote a lil longer in korea!

Archived