Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

me & my love @WGsun <3

me & @WGsohee at the wrap party for our movie withhhh the @WonderGirls <3 miss you !!!!!

@WG_Lim & i have the MOVES LIKE JAGGER <3

@WGyubin & I <3 YAYYYYYYYYY!

the lovely @WGyenny & i at the wrap party for our movie !!! love you and miss you !!

Credit: @laurencupcakee

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aloversrendezvous

^

The girls look beautiful! :D I was waiting for Lauren to put something up, since she posted up the first photo of the girls and school gyrls together. :)

Guest wonderr23

<3 <3 at the wrap partayyy JYP USA

i9wnn.jpg

Credit: @JANEyjK

--------------------------

Some photos of @WGyenny from her lovely video "smile"

2r3bi.jpg

m7fzk.jpg

k7uvgy.jpg

Credit: @wondergirls

jcsmark lim looks so cute same thing goes to sunmi and I still don’t get why some don’t want sunmi pics to be uploaded in soompi when they are themselves uploading sunmi pics in twitter ,either way they are spreading her pictures online and if they don’t want her picture to spread then don’t upload it .

I don’t know if its just me but I feel like many of the international fans are underestimating our girls some of them talking as if WG have no chance to shine or do good , I do think they will do well with their comeback … honestly I'm not worried about the girls digital sales I think they will have good digital sales but what I'm worried about is their physical sales, I really hope K wonderfuls will show their support by buying their album and us the international fans should buy the album through sites that will be counted toward hanteo chart.

Heartmiso since u are one of the few wonderfuls who is in contact with K wonderfuls, can u tell us if they are planning for anything regarding the girls comeback, are they planning support WG mostly through album or digital sales ?!!.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I think digital sales are more important than physical sales, because the percentage of digital sales are a lot higher than physical sales to get #1 on the music programs, plus Wonder Girls usually do better on digital sales rather than physical sales, right? if i'm not wrong, jype artists do better digitally.

But at the same time, it would be nice to have a reasonable amount of physical sales. Females groups don't seem to sell as well as males in this area, unless you are from SME.

Please can everyone support Wonder Girls as much as they can when they make their comeback. If you purchase songs from Korean music download sites, they are actually quite cheap! Also, help stream the song when it's released. If I'm not wrong again, you can stream without having an account and it will still count, but you can only listen to 1 minute of the song.

There's also a 'Feed the Wonder' project taking place, so if you would to take part here are the details.

WonderFul Daum Cafe is having this project for WonderGirls' November comeback.

Want to help to feed the girls while they are having their comeback?

Here is how! (only for those who lives outside of Korea)

1. Payment method : PAYPAL ONLY

To : khmky2@hotmail.com

2. Minimum $2 (USD)

3. Due Date : October. 20th

* Payment MUST be received/cleared by the 20th.

If you are curious about what the last feed the Wonder project was you can check it out here~ With pictures of the final project here!

Any questions?

Send an email to : khmky2@hotmail.com

OR

Tweet @POOHNIDA

Heartmiso since u are  one of the few wonderfuls who is in contact with K wonderfuls, can u tell us if they are planning for anything regarding the girls comeback, are they planning support WG mostly through album or digital sales ?!!.

They're planning on supporting them in all ways in order to claim no.1 spot in online charts and also live performances.....from album sales... digital sales... performances online views..to food preparation... and many more... Kwfs already listed methods on what sites (online sales and downloads) that should they/us purchase the songs, however it's all in Korean sweatingbullets.gif ..

Here's the link >> http://wonderholic.c...sc=asc&no=15349

Original made by 깜치는박예은@Wondercuty aka WGW

I think this time (comeback), not only WG's side will have a more upgraded version (from songs to fans management and etc) but also KWFs are also trying hard to be well prepared for this comeback! w00t.gif . Remember the legendary fanchant for their 1st comeback of 2DT in music bank? (well I can say that's a legendary fan chant cuz it's freakin loud and the loudest I guess so far for their live broadcast), KWFs will try their best to do the same or perhaps a much much much more louder fan chant this time...

Guest jcsmark

jcsmark lim looks so cute same thing goes to sunmi and I still don’t get why some don’t want sunmi pics to be uploaded in soompi when they are themselves uploading sunmi pics in twitter ,either way they are spreading her pictures online and if they don’t want her picture to spread then don’t upload it .

I don’t know if its just me but I feel like many of the international fans are underestimating our girls some of them talking as if WG have no chance to shine or do good , I do think they will do well with their comeback … honestly I'm not worried about the girls digital sales I think they will have good digital sales but what I'm worried about is their physical sales, I really hope K wonderfuls will show their support by buying their album and us the international fans should buy the album through sites that will be counted toward hanteo chart.

I think many don’t want her pictures shared here is to protect her privacy from the media.

This thread is quite influential, as wonderr23 mentioned before the Korean media and Allkpop lurk here at times for WG info. I think it was ok to post her school photo as it seems that (judging by the screen cap) it could’ve been found on the school’s website.

Sunmi rarely posts selcas or pictures on twitter anymore because it would always gain media attention. I think she now posts her updates on another site. Some fans know about it and have shared Sunmi selcas in private among other fans.

About Wonder Girls’ sales, I think they will do fine in terms of physical sales.

2DT Korean album sales until now is around 30k

I think that’s a pretty reasonable amount considering there was really only one new song on the album with the rest being remakes and instrumentals. Also, WG released three album versions of 2DT (Korean, US, and the Asia special edition). I don't remember the sales figures for the US/Asia versions being released, but all three combined I would say about 45k.

Guest VenusValentine

i just receive email from Netflix.com, and it's appear that Nickedolon show will be on netfix as well. So i wonder if the girls series will be on netflix after it'll be aired ?

So to anyone who don't have nickedolon on TV but have netflix acc, should check netflix next year, cause maybe "WG at apolo" will be on there ^^ blush.gif

P/S: regarding to physical album sale, it's still better if i-WF help as well, but introduction on buying CD in English would be great :D

-edited-

@ruseriouz: will order it, ty for advice ^^ :w00t:

Guest WonderfulSohee

I just sent $5.00 to our K-WF to support our Queens Wonder Girls' return :)

I hope other Wonderfuls will help with this as well <3

Wonder Girls, we are waiting for your return XD!

Guest ruseriouz

Hi Wonderfuls

i'm actually a cassie but i sometimes follow the wondergirls too. since you guys seem to be wondering on how to get them on the charts in korea ... i suggest ordering from kpoptown or dvdheaven because they count towards korea's hanteo charts ! eventhough the shipping cost can be a b-tch. it's worth it for your girls isn't it ? anyways, Good Luck ! i hope for the best for the wonderfuls, the wonder girls, and their return to their throne !

Guest gossipLight911

ruseriouz: thanks for the help, you are so kind :).. I can google kpoptown or dvdheaven, right? And the language is English too right? coz even though I could read a bit of korean, my understanding is at its most basic level., hehehe xD... 

Anyway, off to help our girls! =] Let's do it WonderFuls! 

Thanks again ^^

wub.gif

Guest ruseriouz

the website it kpoptown.com and dvdheaven.com and don't worry it's all in english .. it's specifically dedicated to international fans so we wont have to scratch our heads trying to figure out what we just bought haha !

you're welcome ! wondergirls is the only other kpop group i like other than JYJ so i want you guys to do well too :] anyways ... once again good luck ! let me know if you guys need help with anything else :]

ruseriouz: thanks for the help, you are so kind :).. I can google kpoptown or dvdheaven, right? And the language is English too right? coz even though I could read a bit of korean, my understanding is at its most basic level., hehehe xD... 

Anyway, off to help our girls! =] Let's do it WonderFuls! 

Thanks again ^^

*quoted image*

Guest wonderr23

^

wow thanks for telling us... :)

Besides those sites that you've mentioned, there are 2 more sites that counts on Hanteo charts. asianbd.com and ebay (but please make sure that the product location is South Korea)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

n3b8.jpg

credit: godJoonPark

Guest gossipLight911

lol @ mandu closing her eyes again ^^ xD..

and hahaha, i thought it was sohee's hands around sunye's that's why I was so shock at how big it is, biggrin.gif

turns out it was the man's hand.. hahaha...

uhmm.. who's the guy anyway ^^

Guest yubin4ever

I cant wait to support the Girl's new album. I know they will need all the help they can get with all the tough competition but I am sooo confident in our girls. They always do so well on digital charts and I think JYP and the girls know that this song has a lot riding on it. After all the questions that k-wonderfuls asked to JYP, they know that us fans are expecting so much and I know they won't disappoint.

I can't wait for Sohee's concept photos because I know her eyes will be closed haha

Archived