Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest finesse.

WFs ah, I know that all of us believe and support our Girls, but if we just say and don't do....or we just let Korean WFs do, it don't make our Girls success. REMEMBER SUCCESS COMES TO PEOPLE WHO DO, NOT PEOPLE JUST TALK. I know after a long time waiting, all we need is WGs'come back, but we must do to be worthy with their effort and worthy with our waiting, as well as proving 4 stupid people and haters,antis see that how much they are stupid. We make all wa can to do our girls success, OK? REMEMBER THAT WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!^^ BECAUSE WE'RE WONDERFULS>>>>>>>>>THIS TIME TO SPREAD THE WONDERS!!!

4 stupid people? Who are you pertaining to? ...blink.gif

--

Anyway, for a girl group that commanded nation's girl group, i am confident that they will be able to be on top ^^..

of course they are the wonder girls, what's there to doubt?

wub.gif

I also want to ask, 

why doesn't WG have a subforum 

huh.gif

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonderstruck, omg aw. Thank you so much for sharing! I found it extreeeeeeemely adorable how Marco posted a picture of himself frowning because he'll be missing our girls. I wonder who else is a WonderFul in secret? Hahas, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more famous people revealing themselves soon!

only5Wonders, in order to get our girls a sub-forum the SOOMPI Wonder Girls fan club has to reach an amount of 5000 members. Back when I used to go on fantastic a lot more often, I tried to advertise and get people to join the girls fan-club but most of them didn't even know what Soompi was. Sigh, I really hope the girls would finally get their own sub-forum soon, hopefully before their korean comeback hits. I believe the older WonderFuls would be coming back to Soompi to check on updates so it'd definitely be a huge help if they join the club as well. If we get a sub-forum for the girls, the indiviual members thread would be a lot more alive.

(Back then I tried my best to liven up Sohee's but I feel extremely sorry to the following Mandufuls who tried to help as well because I stopped posting due to my busy personal life and now am only able to post once in a while in the Wonder Girls thread. Hopefully when winter break comes, or before the girls comeback I'll be able to stick to my word.)

jcsmark, AH! I love you so much for posting those pictures! I'm extremely happy to see the girls arriving in Korea and along with so many luggage! (I wonder if it's one member per cart? If it is, then we can sure hope for a longer comeback! Hopefully until the end of December until the beginning of January.)

big_face, I understand your concerns, but I'm highly confident that the girls would be able to win. The girls aren't new to competition, as they've faced down Big Bang and DBSK in 2008, I think SS501 was promoting during that time as well? I'm not too sure, but you should understand my idea. The girls may have lost some extremely loyal fans in their fancafe etc, but I believe in WonderFuls, even when they leave the fancafe, I still believe that the Wonder Girls are still in their hearts. I'm sure out of all the highly anticipated comebacks in Korea, the Wonder Girls are the MOST anticipated because of their accomplishments in China and the States. More then that, it's the most anticipated because of all the syndromes they've left in Korea. Honestly, even in 2011 you still see some variety shows dancing to Tell Me/So Hot/Nobody. Which proves that the variety producers/staff still remembers the Wonder Girls after so many years. There is definitely nothing you should worry about, I'm more worried about having to backtrack a lot of pages when the girls make their comeback^^ this thread would be moving along a lot faster then it is now!

As for popularity wise, I'm sure no one has ever forgotten what the Wonder Girls created in Korea, or any of their syndromes and addictive songs/dances. I mean... Even when Sohee poses a picture pointing out her orange socks it gets head lines, or when the girls update their twitter people would continue to gush on about how beautiful they've grown and everyones waiting for their comeback. I might sound mean, but it's kind of true that the other girl groups recieved attention after the girls left to the US. If you look at it, if the girls never left, then how would the NEWER groups, or even the groups that debuted around the times the Wonder Girls debuted earned more headlines? Lol, I don't remember seeing so much headlines about new girl groups or anticipated comebacks or such about the rookies when the girls promoted.

I'm just extremely happy that I'm able to hear the Korean WonderFuls shout out all six girls names, and hearing the girls thank their WonderFuls when they recieve an award. Those are the most precious to me.

P.S ..... If you haven't joined our lovely fanclub yet, the link is right here^^ WonderFuls

^ hopefully that worked.

Guest WonderfulSohee

I am living in Wonderland with our Queens Wonder Girls and our citizens Wonderfuls

My address is:

7000 Sohee Street

Manduful City, WonderLand

Let's have a party this November :P

Guest hrmmmhum

^ Your address should be 21007 Sohee Street for WG's debut date : P

The article @WonderfulSohee posted a translation of earlier (about Smart Choice! Global K-Food and why they picked certain foods). I think it was on page 716

418954428.jpg

An unseen photo of Yubin

314833_275549769133967_164153210273624_950946_1132542331_n.jpg

Cr : Wondercuty + Wonderfuls Cafè

Source: Wondergirlsthailand @ Facebook

Guest hrmmmhum

R&B singer Gummy has bleached her hair blonde!

20111004_gumi_blondehair2.jpg

Netizens once viewing the photo commented, “I thought it was Ye Eun from the Wonder Girls“,

Gummy is projected to debut her album promotions in Japan on November 9th.

Source + Image: Nate

cr: allkpop

hahaha, I like how YeEun's blonde image is becoming more iconic.

Also, if you go to the following site, the first girl in the second row has the same look Sohee had in her Peripera shoot in 2008 :)

http://sia.lifestyler.co.kr/icon.asp

The lip pout, lipstick, eyeliner, eyebrows, bun with strands come out, etc.

I know articles and other media often use this image when talking about Sohee and the site is for the person with the best fashion, so I thought it was funny

^So I wasn't the only one that thought that :)

About their album I am so glad that they stepping away from their retro concept. I hope it something different from what they usually do. Maybe something like Irony? I did wish that they went into a more r&b style. Everyone in k-pop seem to be doing pop, but again I don't care cause whatever they do I'll love it. I can't wait and yes guys. Please don't just say you love the girls, SUPPORT them by buying the album and single. This is the time where we let the girls know that there are STILL AMAZING fans waiting for them and love them whole hearty.

To the topic if they win or not; Honestly does it matter? I mean yes it be great to see them win or what not but what is more great? See them win or seeing them perform on stage again with all the fans that they love so much. In a country that they miss so much; and just to see them active is all I need. To see perform new songs and new stage that show how much they improved is all I care about. I believe that when the girls coming back to Korea I don't think they care if they on top again. I think they are more happy to able to feel the love the k-wonderfuls give them. To do what they love to do :) So Wonderfuls don't worry about those stuff we should just start spazzing til their comeback. I can't wait, it going to be so fun. .

CHEER TO US & THE GIRLS

- IF YOU REALLY WANT A SUBFORUM; JOIN THE FANCLUB, WE ARE 4000+ MEMBERS. IF IT 5000+ MEMBERS THAN WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN. SO GO GO!

Guest songbird86

@YoYo: I just joined that fanclub. I didn't know that a membership had to be a certain amount and over. I just thought it depended on the thread count.

The girls are going back to Korea?!?! It's the final count down!!!!! Excited for the movie and the new promotions! I'm not worried about the competition, I just want them to give their best... and they will.

Guest only5Wonders

only5Wonders, in order to get our girls a sub-forum the SOOMPI Wonder Girls fan club has to reach an amount of 5000 members. Back when I used to go on fantastic a lot more often, I tried to advertise and get people to join the girls fan-club but most of them didn't even know what Soompi was. Sigh, I really hope the girls would finally get their own sub-forum soon, hopefully before their korean comeback hits. I believe the older WonderFuls would be coming back to Soompi to check on updates so it'd definitely be a huge help if they join the club as well. If we get a sub-forum for the girls, the indiviual members thread would be a lot more alive.

(Back then I tried my best to liven up Sohee's but I feel extremely sorry to the following Mandufuls who tried to help as well because I stopped posting due to my busy personal life and now am only able to post once in a while in the Wonder Girls thread. Hopefully when winter break comes, or before the girls comeback I'll be able to stick to my word.)

P.S ..... If you haven't joined our lovely fanclub yet, the link is right here^^ WonderFuls

^ hopefully that worked.

Aww,, thanks for informing me ^^..But what I'm confused about is that 2pm's soompi fan club members reached over 13000+ and yet they don't have one -.-

i thought it was about the company at first because no group under JYP has a subforum, (b2st is an exception since it's not really under JYP or what)..

Anyway, thanks for telling me us how to have one ^^ I'll surely spread the word ^^..

Guest Sue_Sue

2 Different Tears is a lesson to us, WFs. But u should know that, the achievements of 2DT were less, but in the last of year, it was still in TOP KPOP SONGS in many popular charts, so we should be confident this time we can creat the GREAT SUCCESS 4 our girls, the problem we need to do is all WFs try together to support our WGs, to make their effort and our waiting time are worthy!

Anyone decide we will order WGs'album on which website, please tell, then all WFs order together to be counted on WGs'album sales. AND AFTER THEIR KOREAN COME BACK, IT'S DEBUT IN THE USA!

Guest VenusValentine

It's actually easier for me to support the girls in US than in Korea; however, as @Sue-Sue said buy album on which site is more important ? then i will buy the album on that site, ty for answer anyone ? ^^ blush.gif

Guest jcsmark

The day before WG left LA to head back to Korea Lim and Sunye went to Beverly Hills (near Hollywood).

20111007lalimselca.jpg

cr WGBaidubar

Sunmi's school photo. I hope it's alright for me to share these here, I saw them around weibo and twitter as well :)

31506922699351402405217.jpg

unledtue.png

Credit mingsun89@twitter + wonderholic

Guest yubin4ever

Lim looks STUNNING in that new pic. Wow i really love her in pig tails and I love how in that pic Sunmi is also wearing pig tails. Sunlim couple lol. I checked akp and the wonder girls article is the number one article lol. I love us Wonderfuls. Cant wait until these next couple of weeks. This is the beginning guys!!

Guest gossipLight911

Lim looks pretty in that pic, I really prefer her hair like that or untied ^^

And Aww... I miss Sunmi T.T I hope she's doing well.

@WonderfulSohee: That's a very lovely picture of MinAhn in your siggie :D

Archived