Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung meets up with the Wonder Girls

On October 7th, g.o.d.‘s Park Joon Hyung delighted fans of the old-school and new by sharing a photo he snapped with the Wonder Girls.

The veteran singer tweeted, “Hey lil Dongsengs it was REAL nice seein u guys! It was only for a short time but I was glad to see you! Take care of yourselves and hurry up and get rid of your cold! P.S. The people who didn’t listen to me and ordered the jambalaya~ it wasn’t good right! It’s omurice (omelette rice) without the egg! Kekeke!“.

In the photo, the lovely ladies are seen posing for the camera with Park Joon Hyung in what appears to be a restaurant. Park Joon Hyung made a hilarious expression while the girls gave the camera some cute aegyo.

Fans commented, “It looks like they are having a great time!”, “The girls are so beautiful!”, and “Wow you’re with the Wonder Girls!”.

Source + Photo: Park Joon Hyung’s Twitter

Credit: AIIKPOP

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sohee tweeted 2 min. ago..

they will be gong back to korea~~

gaahhhh~~ their comeback is near~

sohee again tweeted and this is

what she said:

"Follow my brother did not ill, it seems like

the next -* as I'll still go see him! Hihi"

sohee has an older brother?..

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I love everything about all the photos recently. Their hair, make up and clothes for the movie seem really pretty! And kind of hip hop? I'm looking forward to watching the film in 3D but i dont know how its going to be broadcasted yet so idk if i can

Lim's selcas are so pretty. Her eyes are so big and pretty! ^^

The girls are going back to Korea now. Yay~!! It shouldn't be long now. :)

Sohee's tweet to Joon.

Oppa, I followed u-* i will not be sick~ when next meet with u! Hihi “@WGsohee: 오빠 팔로우했어요-* 다음에볼때는안아픈모습으로뵐께요!히히”

credit: mingsun89@twitter

I hope Sohee will recover quickly.

The School Gyrls' tweets

It was Truely an honor to work on this movie with such beautiful & talented girls @WonderGirls:) we love you!! -@nattypie16

417637725.jpg

Thank you @WonderGirls for the signed cd u gave to us Gyrls! We loved the letters u wrote in it too(: -@nattypie16 http://twitpic.com/6wnfbx

In the poll, who do you want to be your teacher, voted by other idols, Yeeun was #2!!!

Of course, our Yeeun is really clever!

1위 말이 필요없는 브레인돌-이승기

2위 전교 1등 엄친딸-원더걸스 예은

3위 미국 상위 5% 수재-2PM 택연

credit: mingsun89 @ twitter + daum

I think it says Yeeun is #1 for Umchindals, which is short for mother's friend's daughter. Mothers will mention them in front of their own children to compare with them (in terms of studies etc).

Guest wonderr23

WonderGirls' Yeeun captivates with her blonde hair

2011-10-08

On the 7th of October, WonderGirls' Yeeun uploaded a photo with captions "the movie shooting is over! Let's go party" on her official me2day account.

In the photo released, Yeeun was seen wearing a black party dress with light make-up and smiling brightly before the camera. Yeeun's bright blonde hair and good looks were especially captivating.

201110080850131001_1.jpg

Netizens who saw her photo expressed various opinions such as, "Your party look is amazing", "blonde really suits you", "please come back to Korea soon" and "when's the movie coming out?".

Meanwhile, WonderGirls is expected to have a domestic comeback on November.

Source: Newsen

Guest BossCharisma

as usual Ye Eun looks beautiful!! She looks like a doll:D

And finally!! Our girls are back at Korea..

-----

Korea, roll off the red carpet, 'coz the QUEENS are back. 

081.jpg

-gotta love Phoebe for this ^^ No copyright infringement intended..  

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Jokwon mentioned Sunye in his tweet earlier today.

The musical “RENT” that Sunye has highly recommended. At Brian hyung’s invitation I finally watched it!! Zzang>_< Interesting and touching! Our Brian hyung is the best~!!

Wonder Girls' tweet

Wonder Girls are going to Korea! You will see why, pretty soon- have a wonderful day everyone!

WG Pray for Thailand

Happy birthday @NickCannon !!

I'm really looking forward to whats to come. yay~

Wonder Girls will be back!!!

tumblr_lsq5inShXI1qh8uflo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsq6wrKeSn1qh8uflo1_500.gif

credit: nightmarings @ tumblr

Now that filming is over I followed the twitter trails to some of the people that worked at the movie.

This list is surely not complete, and many of the tweets below were reported before in the thread.

What I did is select the guys who interacted with the Wonder Girls and Jane in the last days to keep in contact after the movie. It seems that some of them have been victims of the Wonder effect.^^

Kristal Harris (@krystalmharris)

Casting Director, Writer, Model, Actress. She worked in many music videos with Dev, Jason Derulo, Leona Lewis, B.O.B & Bruno Mars (coincidentally her first video casting was for the original Nothing On You) .

During the movie shooting she posted the WG bus pics series on twitter and promoted the Wonder Girls Nothing On You mashup on her facebook.

recent timeline:

884d4f98aaa965884d85bac212755f0d_large.png

below, she tweets that she's written the movie script

bc0af74f04d98b51a38ed21b008a9bea_large.png

------------------------------

Kristen Shaw (@kristenshawhair)

Hairstylist, she works in L.A. and NY

During the movie shooting she posted this Yeeun instagram.

70aefcf25c4463481f1ae67735204d58_large.jpg

Getting ready for the day with Yenny!

Now she's waiting for her signed Wonder Girls CD :sweatingbullets:

030343e9ab3d711e480b9e90b0b8d03f_large.png

--------------------------

Johnny Wujek (@JohnnyWujek)

Fashion stylist, he works for the Magnet Agency. He has styled many pictorials of Katy Perry (including a cover of Rolling Stone - *wow*).

c9494d0daf6de6d24c126765bb92739c_large.png

Despite the fact that he tweets monthly, he was caught red-handed while becoming a Yubinian :D

a8a5f20b8b917db7b55909c509c9a889_large.png

---------------------------

Marco Souza (@Marcosouzamgt)

Emerging makeup artist at the Magnet Agency. His works were published also in Elle Italia.

b6a071b1a6258eb4f532d5130595884a_large.png

Now he's a certified convert...

fc5ed05afa026172d8654231f2b1c5b4_large.png

:lol:

... and he's waiting too for his signed Wonder Girls CD. :wub:

b39519ef199ea465c66f1593d8369ec6_large.png

Guest savoir vivre

GUYS< i am seriously ...seriously excited about WG's comeback..Gahh..I can't even focus properly on school lol xD..

ix1zv.jpg

Thanks to Rashelo ^^

Guest WonderfulSohee

^ OH MY GOD!!

My Mandu and Sunye looks crazy HOT!!!!

This comeback is going to be DAEBAK!!

What picture is this???

Guest only5Wonders

oh my freaking MONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader Min & maknae Sohee look so EFFING HOT AND GORGEOUS!!!

so lovely!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait for their comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

wahhhhhhhh!!!!!! :D

uhmm I was just wondering, how do u get WG to have a subforum or something? I mean, I'm really curious as to why they don't have one, when they're one of the pioneer groups, eh? 

sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Mia_Mia

the minahn picture is actually from the peripera photoshoot they did in 2008, that capture is from the interview they did

I think peripera never released any full pictures of Sohee with this look but Sunye has a few

sunyeperipera.jpg

sunyeSmoky-1.jpg

my favorite picture of Sohee from peripera

wonder-girls-peripera-sohee.jpg

bonus minahn gif - forver my OTP! :wub:

bf2hkj.gif

credit as tagged.

Guest only5Wonders

sohee looks so flawless!! :D

and oh my god!! Sunye looks gorgeous in that dress.. :)

edit: 

WonderfulSohee : i love your siggie!! :D

Does anybody has  the other girls peripera? 

Archived