Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

It has been confirmed that Wonder Girls will not be attending the event in Shenzhen (September 10th)

Wonder Girls不会出席深圳的活动..已经确认了..互相告知...扩散

Credit yeeunbar@weibo

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WG was spotted having dinner with their families at 'School Food' yesterday by KWF http://www.schoolfood.co.kr/

Bk3I5.jpg

Vote for WG in this daum news poll "Who will be the winner for the Fall comeback?" POLL

Choose WG "원더걸스" and then click on "투표" button 

If they go to the fashion week, here is the 'possible'fashion shows they might be attending...I think someone already post the schedule before, but I'll just repost it^^ 

Sept 10 - Vivienne Tam, Theater (3PM)

Sept 11 - Y-3, 82 MERCER ST (5PM)

Sept 13 - TORY BURCH, ALICE TULLY HALL (9AM)

Sept 13 - TIBI, STAGE (7PM) < this one is because they'd been offered before if I was not mistaken

Sept 14 - Anna Sui, Theater (6PM)

Source : MBfashionweek

Guest wonderr23

Yang Hyunsuk wants Nichkun, Sunye, and Suzy in his company

2011-09-07

[Newsen Kim Miri journalist] Judges Park Jinyoung and Yang Hyunsuk of survival audition show K-POP Star appeared on the 7th broadcast of SBS 'Night of TV Entertainment'.

When asked about which singers from their counterpart would most likely join their company, Yang Hyunsuk chose Nickhun as his first choice. He stated, "Nickhun is from abroad. So he looks very handsome and cute. I like him."

201109072141311001_1.jpg

His second choice was Sunye, "Park Jinyoung had an audition program in the past. Sunye was really good. She was really pretty so i thought i really wanted to raise this friend".

He then concluded by choosing Suzy. He stated, "Suzy catches my attention these days."

Meanwhile, Park Jinyoung chose Teddy, Taeyang and Sandara Park as his choices from YG Entertainment respectively.

Source: Newsen

Guest wonderr23

Yubin uploaded this on twitter

혜림이랑 한식품 홍보포스터 찍을때 한컷

Trans: With Hyerim while shooting for a promotional poster for Korean Food

rwvw.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

allkpop translation of the YG choosing Sunye article

He then selected Wonder Girls‘ Sunye, stating, “A long time ago, J.Y. Park had an audition program. I liked Sunye since then. She was so pretty that I thought to myself that I would like to raise her.”

lol... Sunye's admirers seem to all stem from the time of her audition, long term fans of 14 years....i remember reading a rumor that said Sunye had been approached by YG ent back in the day but now I wonder if there was any truth in that.

aww...anyways this is super cute and YG wants to raise Sunye because she is pretty...lol

Guest qsslave

yeah i allready read that news on akp..glad that he picked sunye...

however i feel bitter when....

yg fans looks like making fun of yg's statement cos he chose them based on looks not on talent...

duh...he said that he would like to raise her...that is a compliment for me..

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

right now I'm so pissed off after returning from Allkpop I can hardly control myself but since this thread is a happy place I'm going to restrain myself. :vicx:

I'm glad that YG picked Sun Ye & his reasons for picking her made me smile. I think Sun Ye has got such rare innate qualities in her that everyone wants to adopt her. LOL! I think YG should make Sun Ye his goddaughter. He can be another father figure in Sun Ye's life along with JYP. :)

and WOW.. that pic of Yu Bin with Lim.. GORGEOUS! Yu Bin looks like a Barbie in that pic. getting prettier everyday Binnie! Limabean looks super cute. <3

Guest Mia_Mia

^

what got to me more than the fans of the other company were some of the doubters from jyp nation fans and some wonderfuls as well. There is always a bunch of people who try to hate on Sunye and say "oh-she's pretty ..thats why people like her", or "she has a good girl image"...Sunye is the most marketable idol that JYP has got truth to be told (and most probably the reason why YG chose her, he sees her potential and as a businessman would want her!).... JYP even wanted her to go SOLO!..She is the one who chose to be in a group and she is the one who is always trying to push her members in the front... which means people doubt her capabilities.

We have seen her prove herself , be it singing, dancing, acting and yeah even for her looks.... but just because she isn't so forthcoming in variety shows they think she has a boring or plain personality. Sick of people always questioning Sunye...........I know that if JYP actually let her and the other members do more solo activities then we wouldn't be having this discussion about Sunye and her talents for the umpteenth time.

enough ranting.

Can someone tell me when is Yeeun's magazine shoot coming out? I am waiting for Park Yosa's first magazine shoot :w00t:

I was also mad after reading AKP comments. Some people were really nice, but too many fans of the other company were trying to say that everyone in "their" company is SO talented, and everyone in JYP lacks talent. I don't even know how they came to that conclusion... Some people said YG made choices by looks and JYP by talents because JYP idols lack talent. But seriously Sunye or even Suzy are more talented than one idol from YG that JYP choosed (I like her too so I'm not hating). Sunye is really talented, she could easily be successful even solo.

Anyway, since we're talking about this, it's a good coincidence =)

Today I was bored so I did a playlist with all of Sunye's solo performances/videos.

Just watching some of these videos makes me think that Sunye is really too talented, she has everything!

Sunye Solo Performances Playlist

The playlist is still not complete, I'm searching other videos.

I add any solo video of Sunye, I even add the same video many times LOL.

I noticed none of her videos has many views or likes though =(

If some of you guys could watch random videos in the playlist and show support, that would be nice =)

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

This is hilarious. Now I’m accused of trying to start drama at AKP. :lol: Are we the ones who go around saying that people from other companies don’t have talent like JYP? :phew: Never mind. I’m going to ignore that article from now on. Too much negativity against JYPE artistes. <_<

Moving on..

Thank you for sharing the playlist of Sun Ye’s solo performances. I’ll watch them all & like them when I have the time. Sun Ye is one of JYPE’s best vocalists along with Ye Eun, no matter what anyone says. 2Ye <333

Allkpop have the most immature people ever!

They even mistranslated YGs comment on Sunye :o He actually said that she was talented that he wanted to raise her in his company!

But Allkpop translated to "pretty". I really don't like Allkpop after their non update on Wonder Girls and calling them ugly. Immature people really!

So ignore haters! We know that Wonder Girls and JYP nation are talented people anyways :D

Guest cornnie

Allkpop have the most immature people ever!

They even mistranslated YGs comment on Sunye :o He actually said that she was talented that he wanted to raise her in his company!

But Allkpop translated to "pretty". I really don't like Allkpop after their non update on Wonder Girls and calling them ugly. Immature people really!

So ignore haters! We know that Wonder Girls and JYP nation are talented people anyways :D

There were actually two articles mentioning about this. One wrote like what allkpop translated, the other one said "The first time I saw her on the audition program, she was good". I think he likes her for both talent and looks.

Guest VenusValentine

Can believe some of us still watch news on that website :ph34r:

Anyway, if the girls won't attend NY fashion week or we don't hear news about their activity this month, does it also mean the girls will filming their new MV ? :wub:

hoping to hear any leak news about news concept soon enough ^^ blush.gif

Guest Mia_Mia

ly0209 - usually I wouldn't be surprised if akp had actually made a translation error but actually this time they're right..I'm looking at the original text and YG says he thought she was so pretty that he wanted to raise her. :)

Sunye - Dalian photos

credit Sunday/890812.com

izver.jpg

stjy.jpg

cqlps.jpg

cbwci.jpg

pcps.jpg

iivkj.jpg

20929154.jpg

Archived