Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Wow. There's going to be so many comebacks.

A fan saw Sunmi & Joo holding hands today with a big smile on her face and Yeeun comes with a guitar wearing a very casual clothe today... at JYPe building

cr : 文珺_Emma小妹妹@weibo + wonderfuls cafe @ fb

Yeeun's me2day updates.

She posted this one with the billboard home page screencap.

빌보드닷컴 메인에 원더걸스가?!ㅋㅋㅋ

원걸버전의 낫띵온유 입니다 ~! ^.~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly we need to know that nothing is confirmed about the girls comeback yet. I mean is it true? we still not getting any news on the girls US debut so I don't know anymore. (Plus wth is this "JYP new boy band"?)

^lmao yeah I didn't know JYP was going to debut a new boy band. A bit weird since in that month he will be In Japan focusing on JYP nation.

Yeah nothing has been confirmed yet but the good thing is that the possible August/September date hasn't been denied/delayed. So only a couple of weeks left. I feel like everything is coming together slowly but surely

Guest jcsmark

I remember Yeeun mentioned they had finished recording 7 songs during their press conference in Greece last month and probably a couple more recorded since then. I don't think Wonder Girls will delay their album release any later than September, so more news about their comeback should be out really soon. I also feel that they are looking into a full US album release rather than an EP that they had planned earlier in the year. The list of people involved in WG’s album looks promising too, here’s a quick recap.

Claude Kelly (2 songs)

Nick Jonas (1 song)

Wynter Gordon (1 song)

Kelly Mueller

Darkchild

Autumn Rowe

Fredo

JYP

i1k0gx.jpg

a46fiw.jpg

fmnzgl.jpg

24cxl6f.jpg

t9w2vb.jpg

2h6ya7b.jpg

2ilbmkz.jpg

2uppemd.jpg

358o1g4.jpg

14k8yah.jpg

credits: withoutalovelyheart@tumblr

Aw, the short video was so cute. I thought Sohee looked exceptionally beautiful during the interview parts, but she looked just as gorgeous during the photoshoot <3 I hope pictures would be released soon, or a cf! This really makes me miss the girls, but at least their still chosen for different cfs <3

Guest candycorn

tumblr_lpdy1qoAbh1qfjk5no1_500.gif

tumblr_lpdwnhxBvJ1qfjk5no1_500.gif

tumblr_lpdyoh0cCu1qfjk5no1_500.gif

credit: ahnsoheee.tumblr.com

sohee looks so beautiful! she looks mature, gorgeous... the perfect face for lancome! :)

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls Releases Behind the Scenes of Mashup Mondays

by: adikkeluangman on Aug 3, 2011

After releasing their cover "Nothin' On You" for Billboard.com's Mashup Mondays, the Wonder Girls have now released the behind the scenes footage of the event on their YouTube Channel.

The video is part of the Real Wonder Girls series that shows what happening in the girls' life. This episode shows the Wonder Girls practicing in the JYP USA Center and later their recording session in Billboard.com's studio.

The girls are seen working hard for their rehearsal session and looking like they really enjoyed themselves in the recording session too. It was mentioned in the interview that the song was dedicated to their fans.

Recently, they have been releasing WGFacts on twitter, sharing random information about themselves. They are also now in Korea preparing for 'JYP NATION Japan 2011' that will take place on August 17 and 18.

Source : Wonder Girls' YouTube

Credit http://www.soompi.com/news/wonder-girls-releases-behind-the-scenes-of-mashup-mondays

“Real Wonder Girls” goes behind the scenes for Billboard’s Mashup Mondays

by GhostWriter on August 3, 2011 at 6:35 pm

0b0c87110e06b3c6eec4222e1cce073b_large.jpg

Yesterday, the Wonder Girls unveiled their beautiful cover of B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars “Nothin’ On You” for Billboard’s Mashup Mondays.

Now, the Wonder Girls official YouTube channel gives you a special glimpse at the behind the scenes look into the practice and production for the beautiful cover.

Check it out below!

Credit Allkpop

Guest Nataly91

I have to say that, Sohee has a unique face that so difference from others idol faces. It's really 100% Korea beauty, and i think, Lancome has a lucid decision when choose our girl for this ads :)

Sunye as a barista and sales clerk for a day ^_^

Hu2VY.jpg

dtV2Y.jpg

vWLr7.jpg

R6edh.jpg

sZMsw.jpg

StISm.jpg

J44Mk.jpg

GgW5H.jpg

rlhWw.jpg

XkGSs.jpg

lVV8P.jpg

WczSh.jpg

m0XWR.jpg

jGd6z.jpg

cr. as tagged + sunyebaidu

Today Sunye was working as a barista in Pudeu coffeehouse!! This coffeehouse promotes a sharing culture, so that poorer people can get their coffee at an affordable price!

cr. GlobalSUNlights@fb

---------------------

Yeeun tweeted that she had lost her laptop, oh poor her.

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

^ Wow thanx for sunye pics ! So cool wish i could have been there! Sunye has such a great heart! She's such an angel !

sohee is very pretty in the lancome photo shoot as well :)

I remember Yeeun mentioned they had finished recording 7 songs during their press conference in Greece last month and probably a couple more recorded since then. I don't think Wonder Girls will delay their album release any later than September, so more news about their comeback should be out really soon. I also feel that they are looking into a full US album release rather than an EP that they had planned earlier in the year. The list of people involved in WG’s album looks promising too, here’s a quick recap.

Claude Kelly (2 songs)

Nick Jonas (1 song)

Wynter Gordon (1 song)

Kelly Mueller

Darkchild

Autumn Rowe

Fredo

JYP

I will be very disappointed that Dave Stewart's 'always without me' is not on the list if the list is indeed finalized.

Archived