Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

miss A’s Min and Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun show their close friendship through a series of selcas

by VITALWARNING

20110731_min_yeeun_1.jpg

JYP Nation’s Min of miss A and Ye Eun of the Wonder Girls recently got together and shot a cute series of doll-like selcas.

On July 31st, Ye Eun wrote on her Twitter, “We’re practicing at the moment~ keke”, and attached two pictures of the duo.

The series of eight photos show Min and Ye Eun posing for the camera with various cute expressions, all the while wearing comfortable training clothes for their dance practice.

Fans commented, “It’s nice to see that you guys looks so close”, “You look like two sisters”, and “You guys both look like dolls.”

20110731_min_yeeun_2.jpg

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: allkpop

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hrmmmhum

@wonderr23 You beat me to it XD

Nevermind...you also posted YeEun's picture with Kwon XD

I'm sure the JYP Nation Concert with be as fun as the one in Korea.

You can definitely see the JYP Nation bonds in these selcas, photoshoots, videos, etc.

And it's just a preview of what's to come at the concert! =]

EDIT:

Some more tweets!

@WGyubin Yubin Kim

아침부터 매미가 맴맴하고 울어댄다...

18 minutes ago

@followWG WONDER GIRLS

WG Mash Up Monday coming soon!

41 minutes ago

Guest wonderr23

Sunye finally made me2day account!

http://me2day.net/wgseonye

안녕하세요 원더걸스 선예입니다! 오랜만에 글로 인사드리는 것 같네요^^ 여러분 모두 기쁘고, 복 된 한 주를 보내고 계시리라 소망합니다! 앞으로 종종 이 곳 통해서 소식 나눌게요. 오늘 나누고 싶은 이야기가 있어요 ^^

Trans: Hi this is Wondergirls' Sunye! It's been a long time since i was able to greet you^^ I hope everyone's week will filled with happiness and luck! I'll be updating through this account. I have a story i would like to share today^^

8월 21일 진행되는 네이버 결식아동돕기 행사에 감사하게도 제가 함께하게 되었습니다. 이 귀한 날에 혹시소중한 것들을 함께 나누고 싶으신 분들은 봉사활동가기클릭해주세요! 따뜻함이 묻어나는 자리에 많은 분들과 함께 나누게 되길 기대할게요! 또 올게요~~~~^^

Trans: Naver campaign for underprivileged kids will be on August 21. To those who want to share your valuable time volunteering please click this http://blog.naver.com/kin_friend/90119140797 . I hope to share this warmth feeling with a lot of people! I'll be there~~~~^^

wgseonye_1312183784_15702.jpg?type=w500

Guest r1988

Individual fancafe ranking

01. DBSK – Xiah

02. DBSK – Micky

03. DBSK – Jaejoong

04. DBSK – Yunho

05. SNSD – Taeyeon

06. DBSK – Changmin

07. Big Bang – G-Dragon

08. SNSD – Yoona

09. Super Junior – Heechul

10. Super Junior – Donghae

11. SS501 – HyunJoong

12. SNSD – Jessica

13. Super Junior – EunHyuk

14. Wonder Girls – SoHee

15. Super Junior – SungMin

16. SNSD – Tiffany

17. 2PM – Jaebeom

18. SS501 – Young Saeng

19. Big Bang – Seungri

20. Super Junior – LeeTuek

21. FT.island – HongKi

22. Super Junior – Siwon

23. SHINee – Taemin

24. Big Bang – T.O.P

25. 2PM – TaecYeon

26. SNSD – Yuri

27. 2PM – Wooyoung

28. Super Junior – KiBum

29. Super Junior – Ryeowook

30. 2PM – Nichkhun

31. Big Bang – Daesung

32. 2AM – JoKwon

33. 2PM – Junsu

34. SNSD – SeoHyun

35. SS501 – KyuJong

36. SHINee – JongHyun

37. After School – UEE

38. Kara – Hara

39. 2NE1 – Park Bom

40. Super Junior – KyuHyun

41. Wonder Girls – SunYe

42. SHINee – Onew

43. Kara – Seung-Yeon

44. SNSD – Sunny

45. Big Bang – Taeyang

46. FT.island – Minhwan

47. Super Junior – YeSung

48. Wonder Girls – Mimi

49. Beast – Yo-seob

50. SNSD – SooYoung

51. SHINee – Key

52. SHINee – Minho

53. Super Junior – ShinDong

54. 2NE1 – Sandara Park

55. Brown Eyed Girls – Narsha

56. Wonder Girls – YeEun

57. Tiara – Ji Yeon

58. Kara – Nicole

59. Brown Eyed Girls – GaIn

60. 2NE1 – CL

61. 4minute – Hyuna

62. Tiara – Eun Jung

63. SNSD – Hyoyeon

64. Tiara – Hyomin

65. Kara – Ji-Young

66. After School – Kahi

67. Beast – Dong Woon

68. MBLAQ – Lee Joon

69 Kara – Gyuri

70. After School – Jooyeon

Source: SS501 Baidu + Wooyoung Baidu + (trans) fasintha @ lovekimhyunjoong.com

Credit: gellie

Guest beceshawtti3

OMG THE MASH UP PERFORMANCE IS SO GOOD! SoHee sounds so good and YeEun, OMG! She adds soul to the song. SunYe is just so emotional, she captures the essence and YooBin, hot as usual. They just sound and look like a GROUP which is really important. I'm sorry to say but HyeLim's voice doesn't really help making them sound more mature as they should. I love HyeLim but she is sounds really young, premature. Nevertheless, they sound amazing!

GAHHH! I can't wait for their album. Both Korean and American. It's almost time!!!

Guest makihiro

I am so amazed with their mash up performance, I really can't stop smiling watching them..Sohee surprised me really, I was thinking she'll help with rap parts but no..And lim, amazing..All of them are just really wonderful..

Guest Shjsgnd

I WATCHED THE MASHUP! OUR GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

Lim really surprise me here, she added a vibrant dimension to the whole song, and it went really well with Yubin's part! You go girl!

Sunye delivered yet another solid performance, when she sang with limited accompaniment at the beginning and ending. You just feel like lazing around on your comfy sofa, it is just SO soothing!!! Her harmonization was perfect too!

Yeeun's part came in during the 'climax' and it fitted well with her sudden burst of powerful voice.

Yubin's rap is SO LOVE and you can see her rapping parts with Lim was so in sync and enjoyable. They look like they were talking and telling a story... the team work was evident there.

It was a nice try because we all thought Sohee will be rapping together with Yubin and Lim, but hey she can sing although some parts she was a bit off and a bit too forceful with her 'BABY'. Some of the high notes weren't quite there as well and her voice although was an added flavour to the song, but it sort of added a rawness in as it. But still, good job, and with time she will improve.

WONDER GIRLS BEST ON MASHUP MONDAY!

Guest aloversrendezvous

I loved their cover of B.o.B's "Nothing On You!" 2Ye had amazing vocals, loved Lim and Yoobin's rapping, and Sohee impressed me the most. Now I am even more excited to see what is to come for their upcoming album.

Their performance video can be found here along with their Q&A.

And pictures glore! :)

1165149-wondergirls-portrait-617-409.jpg

1165159-wondergirls-7-617-409.jpg

1165209-wondergirls-2-617-409.jpg

1165199-wondergirls-3-617-409.jpg

1165219-wondergirls-617-409.jpg

1165179-wondergirls-5-617-409.jpg

1165189-wondergirls-4-617-409.jpg

1165169-wondergirls-6-617-409.jpg

All video and photo credit goes to billboard.com

Guest floral93

GUYS wouldnt it be good if bob and bruno mars would see this?! TWEET IT TO THEM, they have an official twitter page don't spam them though!<<<<<<<<<<<

i almost cry everyone ... i know how much i miss them

they all so great ... i'm sure so proud to them like everyone here ^^

love yoobin and lim 's rap ... and sure yenny 's voice .. GREAT

sunye has so much emotion as usuals and sohee ^^ cant stop smile with her improvement .. ^^

cant wait for their comeback seriously !!!!!!

Guest renny_1027

Wow, I was waiting every minute, every second to watch this. Our girls are so amazing. Like this cover song so much.

And, they are becoming more and more beautiful, especially Yubin unnie, she is so wonderful.:D

WONDER WONDER WONDER GIRLSSSSSSS!!!

Guest hoangngo19

i  cry too =)))

Great !! I miss them so much :)

Sing veryl well and look beautiful =))

Oh My Girls ^^ luv all u ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

I love when they change lyric to the place they went such as Shanghai, Paris, Mexico, back home in Korea then New York, and they always steal the show <3

I always wonder whether they have ever try to count how many chop they get in their passport, how many country did they have ever been to ??? (Probably YooBin get the most chop because she used to go to many place with her parents :) )

I almost stop breathing when Sun ye start singing, the whole cover was so so so great, can not stop watching them, especially the harmony that 2Ye did. They definitely bring the new atmosphere to the song, and for me, it's the best Nothing on you cover so far :)

Guest sunshine_moon

it is AMAZING!! Sohee was so so so good!!! boo to everyone who thought sohee couldn't sing! this will prove them wrong!

A BIG YAY TO THE WONDER GIRLS!

can't wait for their new album!!

Guest renny_1027

i just put MP3 version on my phone, i like it so much. I have to hear it again and again this evening. :D:D:D

Guest yubin4ever

Wow guys I gotta admit i got a little misty eyed when they performed. It made me realize how much i truly miss WG performing ANYTHING new lol. But they were amazing. The voices were soooo good.

Sunye's voice was sooo relaxing in the adlibs. And I know it sounds weird but my favorite parts of the performance were the little moments. Like in the beginning when Sunye is singing and Yenny is playing the piano, at :35 Yenny just kind of looks in Sunye's direction. I dont know why but that made me really smile.

When Sohee came in and started singing I was blown away. I always knew that she could sing, but her problem was sometimes higher notes. Well this performance seemed like a higher register for her and she still did beautifully. I keep replaying her part the most. And my favorite part for her was when she kinda winks at 1:53. Soooo cute

And honestly there is just so many more favorite parts but i dont wanna spam here, i got youtube and omonatheydidnt for the spamming in me hahaha. This just made me SOOOO excited for their new song!!! They have not disappointed me yet!!!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Wow. There's so many people viewing this thread right now.

makmlu.jpg

tumblr_lp99bfXxPo1qbgqcto1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312299307&Signature=%2BIazzpXsXNsPGnxgH0s5%2FQkMjSU%3D

I liked how they changed the lyrics too, like valentino_rossi46 said.

Sunye was amazing throughout.I love their harmonization. It sounds great! :D

I love Yubin's skirt. ^^ As well as her rapping. Also, I want to see Lim rap more in the future.

Archived