Part 4

Part 5

cr. Dalnong@wondercuty + PikeYenny4@YT

-------------

one more of Sunye art =D

Fr1xq.jpg

cr. Mewkiiz@twitter

-------------

110728 韓國新聞(MCD) - Wonder Girls +2NE1 + 少女時代(SNSD)

cr. hellosone@YT

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

lol to those people who say why are wonder girls going to greece for the special olympics, because no one cares about it. Well look at them now; they are a global ambassador to Korea for the 2013 Special Olympics, joining big names like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Colin Farrell, Vanessa Willians and Zhang Ziyi.

Will Wonder Girls really go to Germany and hold a concert there? If the time is right, maybe I should go over to Germany. :P

I guess Jinwoon's solo suits Yubin's style? I wonder if they get any tips off him at playing guitar.

lol to those people who say why are wonder girls going to greece for the special olympics, because no one cares about it. Well look at them now; they are a global ambassador to Korea for the 2013 Special Olympics, joining big names like  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Colin Farrell, Vanessa Willians and Zhang Ziyi.

Will Wonder Girls really go to Germany and hold a concert there? If the time is right, maybe I should go over to Germany. :P

I guess Jinwoon's solo suits Yubin's style? I wonder if they get any tips off him at playing guitar.

SME has opened the door of Europe for other Kpop agencies to follow.  United Cube Concert in the Uk in Nov is the next (if no one else comes before that).  I always thought YG Family would be next Kpop groups to come to Europe this year after SME, however, due to the Daesung's motorcylist accident case and 2ne1's US debut, YG Family of coming to Europe this year is ver slim.  The next big gun is JYP Nation and their chances of coming to Europe will also depend on the outcome of the WGs' official US debut. We all know how crucial it is for JYP and the WGs.  Until then, we should only wait and see.

Recently I read quite a lot of German fans requesting Kpop concerts in Germany and honestly think Germany will be on top 3 if any Kpop concerts is to be held again in Europe.  Germany will not be left out for sure.  Since the door has been opened, German fans should have good chances to see JYP Nation concerts sooner or later if JYP is decided to go for Europe.

Guest orgocimaru

Wonder Girls on the headlines of the celebrity section in The Star newspaper. I'll post the picture in a bit. The short article mentions their involvement in 2013's special olympics. It certainly was a pleasant surprise.

Guest r1988

sohee along with Big Bang G Dragon and actor Jang Geun Seok will be feautred in SBS's E! TV "Star Q10" , which will be about halluy wave celebs with best sense of fashion

here is the article

지드래곤 패션 라이벌 ‘장근석-용준형-소희’ 분석20110730_1311998657_84977800_1.jpg

[서울신문NTN] 아이돌 최고의 패셔니스타로 꼽히는 그룹 빅뱅 지드래곤의 패션 라이벌은 누구일까.

30일 방송되는 케이블채널 SBS E!TV 연예검증쇼 ‘스타Q10’에서는 한류 아이돌의 패션 센스를 공개한다.

이날 방송에서는 연예계 대표 패셔니스타로 알려져 있는 지드래곤과 그를 위협하는 라이벌인 배우 장근석, 그룹 비스트의 용준형, 원더걸스의 소희의 패션을 분석한다.

지드래곤의 패션 센스는 널리 해외까지 퍼져 미국 매체 CNN이 선정한 ‘서울이 대단한 이유 50가지’중 30번째로 선정되기도 했다. 이는 피겨여왕 김연아 선수(32위)보다도 높은 순위여서 눈길을 근 바 있다.

네티즌들은 "지드래곤 패션 라이벌은 정형돈인데", "지드래곤 패션 따라올 자 누구?", "아이돌 패셔니스타 기대된다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

이번 아이돌 라이벌 특집에서는 지드래곤의 패션에 대한 이야기와 개성이 넘치는 패션 화보들, 공항패션까지 공개된다. 30일 오후 2시 30분 방송된다.

사진 = 서울신문NTN DB

이보희 기자 boh2@seoulntn.com

Guest hrmmmhum

^ I haven't seen that specific picture before (I don't remember her posing with any woman like that during that event) but I remember that it was from NYC Fashion Week =]

--

A Soompi article on Yubin going to Jinwoon's solo showcase:

Jinwoon Releases Solo Rehearsal Performance in "Jinwoon's Diary #5"

by: adikkeluangman on Jul 29, 2011

ea1ba7d372f9158c4197fae54a362fc3_large.jpg

On July 29th, the fifth episode of "Jinwoon’s Diary" was released on Big Hit Entertainment's YouTube Channel.

These video diaries are part of 2AM Jinwoon's preparation for his upcoming solo rock album. We previously posted about "JinWoon's Diary #4" in which he has a video conference with famous mix engineer Michael Brauer and James Brown.

The title of this new diary is "JiSan Rehearsal Performance" and is narrated by Jinwoon himself. It shows him and his band mates doing rehearsal in a studio and later in a hall.

On July 28th, Jin Woon had an Open Rehearsal at V-Hall in Hong Dae for his debut performance at Ji San Valley Rock Festival on this weekend. He performed five songs, two of which are songs from his new single.

Wonder Girl's Yubin went to the showcase to show her support. She tweeted and also share both pictures below "Jinwoon is so cool! Daebak~" and "It's quite hard to see our faces but the photo looks kinda pretty so I'm just uploading it~!! why do I look like such a hardcore Jin Woon fan haha".

0fd63a5ad6234015502b38709aecd3f1_large.jpg

b4c23be7dbce8819b67f0f9dec99db71_large.jpg

Jin Woon released his first rock solo single titled "You Walking Toward Me". The Limited Edition version, which only had 1,000 copies and containing different instax photo taken by himself, have already been sold out.

Source : Big Hit YT Channel, @follow2AM, @WGyubin

Cr: Soompi

I just realized...Yubin didn't take the picture XD

EDIT:

A fancam of SunYe singing "Maybe". I don't think it's been seen before; plus, it was uploaded by PikeYenny recently so I don't think it's been shared.

And it is very good quality ;D

[Close Fancam] Sunye (Wonder Girls) - Maybe [LIVE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyx1Qjl6SEs

Cr: PikeYenny4

--

Another video:

[Live HD 720p] 110728 - Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Girls' Generation - Summer Fashion Show - M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BViEKXYICHM

Cr: CapsuleHD1 @ Youtube

--

WONDERFULS WILL BE TWEETING "WGonMashupMondays" WITHOUT THE #

ON AUGUST 1, 2011 AT 8PM KST!

LET'S GET IT TRENDING ON TWITTER!

TELL ALL WONDERFULS TO TWEET IT!

SPREAD THE WONDER! =]

ugh, that's 4 AM for me...-.- lol

--

Lim tweeted this on the 27th.

I posted the tweets earlier, but could not post the pictures.

I'm reposting her tweets with the pictures now added:

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

I'm having a cooking time with Sunye언니! She's making spaghetti!

50 minutes ago

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

Almost done! http://lockerz.com/s/124290687

24 minutes ago

x2768867f.jpg

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

Done!!!! http://lockerz.com/s/124293204

13 minutes ago

x27689054.jpg

@WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

I can't eat pasta or pizza without this! http://lockerz.com/s/124294305

9 minutes ago

x276894a1.jpg

Thanks jcsmark for tips on how to upload pictures! I used imageshack =]

Guest my2wonder

Hi Wonderfuls blush.gif

-------

"Korean Song Event"

Date : 2011 - 7 - 28 

Place : Maa'dy library

by :  Korean ambassadorship

also Egyptian or Arab Wonderfuls did a great job while singing "This Fool" & "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls . Also, "2PM - Without You"

this is the banner

1311999847331.jpg

This Fool

Nobody < you can see all Arab wondefuls together on the stage singing Nobody :'D while kpop Arab fans cheer for them ~ Also they are a students in korean department :D

Guest qoxie

Just dropped by to check my soompi mail & see how everyone's doing.

Thanks for the updates & *impressed* Good work, keep it up!

To add a couple myself....

Most of the Chinese new reports centered on WG "succeeding" Zhang Ziyi as Special Olympics honorary ambassador. 

Zhang had supposedly held the role for 6 years (2004 to current).

Not sure how much this is true. Nonetheless, it's an interesting take about WG possibly extending the relationship beyond Pyeongchang 2013.

Some WFs also spazzed that this is a strong hint that WG will stay together after their 7-year contract with JYPE expires.

Also, there is breaking news at China ticketing sites regarding the 9/10 concert at Beijing Bird's Nest.

It now has a name: 三国演艺-中日韩风云音乐盛典 (the main title filches from 'Romance Of the 3 Kingdoms') & the 1st batch of performers are as announced:

China - Chris Lee, Nicholas Tse, David Tao

Japan - Exile, Kuraki Mai

Korea - Ahn Jae Wook, f(x)

They also said SM Entertainment is in charge of organizing the Korean representatives, so I am doubtful WG will go.

Source: http://www.piao88.co...ochao/1001.html

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

Yeeun looks beautiful!

tumblr_lp5zkelSWp1qbgqcto1_500.jpg

LOL sunye looks so small next to that model but still as beautiful as always :)

Guest wonderr23

2AM’s Jo Kwon poses with JYP Nation members

by VITALWARNING

20110731_jokwon_sunye_min.jpg

2AM’s leader Jo Kwon recently shared some photos featuring his fellow JYP Nation members, showing fans their close, family-like bonds.

On July 31st, Jo Kwon tweeted, “JYPNation Concert practice”, and attached four selca pictures with Wonder Girls’ Sunye, miss A’s Min, and rapper San-E.

It’s been known for a while that Sunye and Min are two of his closest friends in the company, as they trained with him the longest. Even now, the three look so tight with one another that one could easily mistake them as siblings.

Meanwhile, the ‘JYP Nation Concert’ will be held in August, which will feature performances by 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls, miss A, San-E, and Joo.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest tinskportin

Have you participate in Sunye's bday project? Here is an example of messages + photo that will be compiled in a video by SUNlights.. send your entry to sunlightsww@yahoo.com by 5 August 2011

284688_197452423644828_170348913021846_560330_5976561_n.jpg

cant wait for JYP non concert in Japan i wait to see how differences with concert in korea ... ^^

pic from jokwon, sunye is soc cute esp, the right pic ... eye smile ^^

to me her and jokwon look similar ... esp teeth ...hhaha

I am also curious on how the JYP Nation concert will turn. The recently published Fanmade DVD is proof that JYP Nation in Korea was a lot of fun. WG & all collegues were enjoying being together, they smiled & laughed a lot onstage.

I hope this side of JYPE artists will be visible also this August.

Archived