Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOHEES ON FANTASTIC :)

she's replying to some people and accepting requests it's so nice to have the site more active now!

Guest jcsmark

The Wonder Girls Support the ’2011 Special Olympics’ in Greece!

The Wonder Girls were recently in Greece to support the 2011 Special Olympics. They were chosen to represent Korea and performed for the event’s closing ceremony. Check out some pictures of the performance and also see how they helped!

20110703-IMG_6048.jpg

20110703-IMG_6054-2.jpg

20110703-IMG_6087.jpg

20110703-IMG_6164.jpg

20110703-IMG_6154.jpg

20110703-IMG_6156.jpg

20110703-IMG_6090.jpg

wg4.jpg

Credit WonderGirlsWorld

Guest jcsmark

Sunye will attend a charity event in New York this Friday, July 15 (6:30pm - 9:30pm)

unledzts.png

Credit ZimeleUSA@twitter

More info on their facebook page

Stop by and meet Sunye from the Wonder Girls, who will be signing autographs throughout the night!

Zimele is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating sustainable communities in South Africa by confronting the root causes of poverty and removing barriers to self-sufficiency. Our programs serve women living in abject poverty throughout South Africa by empowering them with the skills, resources, and support networks ...to start their own businesses and social service projects to sustain themselves, their families, and their communities.

We invite you to join us on July 15th for our first Happy Hour event of the year at Circle! It's gonna be a great time and you'll get to mingle, meet some new people, and learn more about this great organization that is helping hundreds of women in South Africa each year break the cycle of poverty and become beacons of hope and agents of positive transformation in their communities and country.

Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=224222204268402

Guest onedaymaniac

There will be 3 events for Sunye's birthday.Please join either one or two or all three^^

MinSunye Thailand

Hi SUNlights ~ Our special day is coming. Lets join our Bday project for leader Sunye here :wub:

by leave your short Bday wish msg to Sunye on this note >> BDAY WISH :lol:

(Not more than 300 characters) or send us >> minsunye_th@yahoo.com

(Korean/English/Chinese) until 18th July, 2011 !!

Pls help us spread the word~! Thank you so much.

We're waiting for u~~!! :w00t:

SUNDAY

If you are one of SUNDAY,please go http://www.890812.com and see the project for SUN's bday and if you are not and want to give her bday letter please send to diesoul1004@naver.com or you want to send her handwriting to her you can ask SUNDAY at sunday890812@twitter.Deadline is august 7.

SUNlights Worldwide

this project is very easy… just edit your favorite picture of MIN SUNYE and put your short bday msg to her in the picture, a short msg only that has a big meaning, we will collect all and put it in the video… and don’t forget to put your name ;)

send it to sunlightsww@yahoo.com.

deadline: august 5,2011.please check GlobalSUNlights@twitter for more info

Guest Mia_Mia

great news!... I hope that means we get to see lots of pictures of Sunye from the event!..

mini sunye spam

1220793142_97.gif

1224417786_untitled-1.gif

msycct101.gif

1215936929_080713_1.gif

1223708641_23.gif

credit respective owners

Guest jcsmark

MinAhn on Mnet's "Idol Chart Show," I think for top 20 idol couples?.

No 08. Soheechul - Ahn Sohee (Wonder Girls) And Kim Heechul (Super Junior)

No 10. SunYe (Wonder Girls) And Park Tae-hwan

Credit PikeYenny

-----

Whoops, forgot to post this earlier. Sunye will attend another event this Sunday too. Looks like Sunye will have a pretty busy weekend!

unled2bj.png

Credit pahn@twitter

If I remember correctly Sunye and another WG member had supper with the tweeter's family back in late April .

Guest wonderr23

^

^

that Mnet chart is about idol scandals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will be subbing videos again :)

please subscribe to this channel for Wondergirls subbed videos --> http://www.youtube.com/globalsunlights

since i topped the page...

deicx.jpg

erl63l.jpg

23wl8b7.jpg

2eb4l89.jpg

34fxjxx.jpg

125j9rc.jpg

11scy1x.jpg

5v9lrl.jpg

28hinex.jpg

2ilizv4.jpg

Guest qoxie

I think the JYP Nation photoshoot was 2 weeks ago.

JOO & 2Ye were wearing the same clothes in a recent photo (June 28). 

Credit to sunbo @ WGTW for highlighting it.

(JOO had tweeted another selca a day later, but the others managed to keep the session under wraps.) 

Sohee's birthday gathering was June 27 (night). The WG delegations left for Athens on June 29 (Chooney's) & 30 (Jane's).

Sj4Kg.jpg

Are you guys game into trending #SunMiBackAsWG ?? some wonderfuls are planning to trend it on July 17...

Com'n guys! lets trend it.. WE want SUNMI back in WG right.. i miss Sunmi in WG.. thinking of her joining another group hurts... i cant wait for the 6Wonders to comeback altogether... LET OUR VOICE BE HEARD BY JYP..

here's the link of the event :) check it out. Fighting!

Trend #SunMiBackAsWG

Guest valentino_rossi46

Some information about the church which Sun Ye will attend this Sunday here :http://emetro.org

This church has mission event to South Africa and Zimbabuwe , well whether we can see Sun Ye go to those country silently again ? ^^

Sun Ye is definitely has a biggest heart amongs Korean idols :), always do charity, attending/joining charity event or service for community :), this week will be a little bit busier for her. New York WF and New Jersey WF please attend this Friday and Sunday and take a lot of photos :)

hi ...i saw alot of post bout sunmi here... just a piece of my mind...don't get me wrong.. i love sunmi... in fact.. she was my biased... but since she left...

i got soo frustrated of her and i keep thinking that she given up on WG.. i think she should toughen up and deal with the situation like the other girls...

i tot become a singer is her long lived dream.. but why did she gave u so fast?...i still don't understand that.. i'm not bashing... i just jotting out my opinion...

Sorry...

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Yup, since i respet her decision, but I have never want her comeback this year. Well, i will understand if she comeback after WGs first album was released and she will join their 2nd album. But many ppl want her comeback right now, it definitely can not, and even WGs welcome her back, she want back now, I really dont want that happen, it will look like she ran away when all the girls deal with trouble, and Lim received so much hate, and she comeback when they can solve the problems, find good distributors/producers etc

So even i want her comeback badly, i dont want her comeback now, i just hunger of her pics/news/random tweet, she can slowly back to the industry by try some acting/sing OST or post some clip showing her singing voice and beautiful face, then return as WGs next year. Even she is my first and only bias idols and i respect whatever she does, jn fact, i doubt that she will back as solo/another group, i scare that i will think she is selfish if she do so ... Im sorry to say that ...

BTW, please report this twitter account. He use Yubin name to say bad stuffs about Philippino >< http://twitter.com/#!/YuBinRapper

Guest wendysmark

^ amieza

You spoke my mind. I agree with what you wrote... we love her, but it is just that she come and go as and when she likes. Others like Sohee and Lim are also sacrificing by giving up their studies, and Sunye had to sacrifice not being able to be with her father at the last moments etc.

To be successful is not easy, and who knows, maybe after a few months she want to go back to studies again? This is not fair to the other members because all their choreography and things would have to change and their US album supposedly due in Feb 2010 was delayed also because of Sunmi departure.

I just hope if she comes back, she comes back for good and try to juggle her studies and her role in WG. It is not fair that Lim is getting the blame. WG is not a holiday resort...

Guest beceshawtti3

hi ...i saw alot of post bout sunmi here... just a piece of my mind...don't get me wrong.. i love sunmi... in fact.. she was my biased... but since she left...

i got soo frustrated of her and i keep thinking that she given up on WG.. i think she should toughen up and deal with the situation like the other girls...

i tot become a singer is her long lived dream.. but why did she gave u so fast?...i still don't understand that.. i'm not bashing... i just jotting out my opinion...

Sorry...

I thought the exact same thing. Every other wonder girl is and was going through such hard times and SunMi just backed out. I don't hate her but.... still. She had it hard but SoHee's the same age as SunMi and just...the hard times WG went through is just wow. I respect them so much and HyeLim since she had to work twice as hard and leader Min! Just...I have no words for them.

Guest VenusValentine

^^ i though that only me don't want Summi come back at this time, but seem like i'm wrong ^^

agree with what you guys said, even though, i want Summi to come back, but still not at this time when the US debut album to come out. She can come back after this album promotion is over, but not at this time.

P/S: achieve a dream is hard, and determination is the only way to get there.

Sorry...

I may not know the real situation, but I do believe that sunmi suffered some kind of depression back then. She looked really unhappy when she was in the us. Its easy to ask her to toughen up, but each individual is different from another. Maybe she is weaker than the others. I was shocked when she resigned, but I'd rather her do that, then having her suffer a breakdown or something. Normally people in the ent industry arent so generous of the artist who "quit" from their group, seeing how wg members and jype still cherish sunmi, I dont think "wanting to study" is the only reason of her resignation

Guest kay35

I dont see sunmi returning with the girls but if she does great. I do miss her but Im over it. I understand what most of you are relating though. But she is young and likely as said weaker then the others in terms of handling situations as overseas promos. So its all good. But I do find it odd how JYPE stated whether she comes back as a soloist or into the group, ..which indicates she isnt fully commited to the group anymore and can do other things? I always assumed she'd return with them too but eh, it is how it is.

A Foreigner In ThaiLand Knows About Wonder Girls

Cr: Eunpike

the WGs are international. When their US album is FINALLY out, the queens will reclaim the throne and restore order. There will be no more debate once and for all. That's my wish.

Archived