Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest freakloverxx

as much i miss the girls..im really glad theyre on hiatus and have fun like normal youngsters..OMG..why the girls are looking super fly day by day it kills me.hehe they now to me looks like those super rich girls who travelling around the world,meeting new people,gaining experiences and living life to the max.those pictures are so sweet and meaningful that it makes me smile,

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

credit:Wonderfuls Cafe FB translate some tweet

WGMARKPD @WGyenny 웬지 작년 하와이 같은 느낌인데.. 그리스야??

@WGMARKPD ㅋㅋㅋ 저도 그생각했어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 딱 일년 됫나봐요 그쵸 ㅠㅠ 또 이러고놀았어요 ㅋㅋ yfrog.com/h0zsclfhj

[Trans] WGMARKPD @WGyenny Somehow I feel (the picture) look just like last year where we're in Hawaii.. is it in Greece??

@WGMARKPD k k k I also thought the same thing k k k It looks like it had been exactly one year right? ㅠㅠ Again, I felt that I was used to it k k

그리스에 원더를 뿌립니다!! Spread the WONDER! http://t.co/uBBRD0Z

[Trans]WG are spreading in Greece!! Spread the WONDER!

I also think about their photos in Hawaii last year when see their new photos in Greece :)

Btw Yubin need go on diet for comeback><

예은이랑 해변다녀왔어요~ went to the beach with Yenny~ http://t.co/NvIA5Vv

i ran around to take a picture~ haha @WGyubin:ㅎㅎ 혼자 사진 좀 찍어보겠다고 뛰어다님~ㅎㅎ http://t.co/idhtHGh

let's have a binge club gathering!! i'll show "what is eating?" to you @2amchangmin: @WGyubin 한국오면 폭클 정모 해!! 오빠가 먹는거란 이런거다 보여주지 ㅋ

haha i will expect~ i have to diet before come back to korea ~ @WGyubin: @2AMCHANGMIN ㅎㅎ 기대하겠어요 ㅎㅎ 이거 이거 폭풍 다이어트하고 가야겠는데요~

credit:@yubina_dotcom

I have wonderful news! 

They have confirmed the interview and now all we need is the questions.

Please tell us anything you would like to ask and we might include it!

( you can either send me the question on my twitter @allaseefi or here )

We have all the questions we need thankyou ^^

Guest hrmmmhum

Here's a new So Hot mix for the summer:

A Youtube user by the name of sun0369 produced and posted it, which is why it's called " Wonder Girls (원더걸스) - So Hot [sunMix] " =] It's really good!!!

Also, SNSD released a 3D version of their Run Devil Run MV ... It looks like it's just the white balls and the geometric shaped on the walls that make it interesting to watch in 3D. Hopefully, if WG releases a 3D MV, they'll have more of a variety of features to watch in 3D.

After the media alert, athens2011.org has posted a longer call to the press to meetup with the girls ^^

The scheduled time is tomorrow evening.

INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE WITH CLOSING CEREMONIES TALENT, THE WONDER GIRLS

The Wonder Girls, K-pop artists from Korea will be performing as part of the closing ceremonies of the Special Olympics World Summer Games. While they are closing out the Athens 2011 Games, they will be serving as messengers of Korean culture and giving a preview of the Special Olympics World Winter Games which will be held in PyeongChang, Korea in 2013.

The Wonder Girls have quickly become the the #1 girl group in Asia. After four #1 albums, they became the 1st Asian artist to enter the Billboard Hot 100 in 30 years, with their smash single "Nobody." Most recently, the Wonder Girls were selected as one of the Top 8 girl groups to watch worldwide as by British entertainment media company, Virgin Media. In the summer of 2009, Wonder Girls went on tour with the Jonas Brothers as their opening act in 54 shows. Since then, Wonder Girls appeared on FOX’s “So You Think You Can Dance” and “The Wendy William’s Show." They also have performed with Justin Bieber in Los Angeles and at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2009.

The Wonder Girls will be available on Sunday, 3 July at 19:30pm for one-on-one media interviews. Interested media should contact Kristin Hughes at khughes@specialolympics.org to schedule the interview.

Source: athens2011.org

And here's the media info for the closing ceremony. Highlights will be visible on the site within 24 hours, so if no cap surfaces before there is one certain public available source.

Closing Ceremony Media access & coverage - 02/07/2011

Special Olympics World Summer Games Athens 2011

Closing Ceremony

Panathinaiko Stadium

TIME: 20:30

All Special Olympics World Summer Games Athens 2011 accredited media are invited to attend our Closing Ceremony on 4 July to see the culmination of 10 days of inspiring events. Media coverage guidelines for inside the stadium are as follows:

- Media only need to have their World Games Media Credential to enter the stadium (no orange wristband needed.)

- No video cameras are permitted in the stadium. Only the host broadcaster, ERT, will be permitted to have cameras.

- Photographers will be able to roam the stadium (upper and lower level), but will not be permitted on the field of play.

- Wi-fi will again be available in the media tribunes.

Highlights Reel of the Closing Ceremony will be available within 24 hours of the event at: http://www.specialolympics.org/press_room.aspx

World Games website: www.athens2011.org

World Games Press Twitter: www.twitter.com/athens2011media

I checked the highlights of the opening ceremony and they're low-res, but interesting nonetheless. They show key sections of the ceremony. Below a cap of Stevie Wonder playing taken from the reel.

0757f098bde73552ae8b961b5daced1e_large.png

---

Evidence that Allkpop is focused on K-Media: their Acropolis postcard article has appearead 24 hours after the pics were tweeted by the girls.

Athens -> Seoul -> Star News -> Nate News -> AK :wacko:

Don't want to be over-critic, but they could be the first to post news, and publish first hand details. Thanks to their partnership I suppose they're having JYPE US and Jane Kim on their phone list.

Wonder Girls are having a blast in Athens (AllKpop)

---

It's been Lim shouting Italy <333

Don't worry I got used to have the girls circling around my country T.T

- and in the meantime having the Jonases multiple times in my town instead (

this is from 10 days ago -- LOL)

v

Guest qoxie

^

They're back at work after holidaying for a couple of days ~lol~

WG has such good work ethic, & they know the value of networking & self-promotion.

I guess this is the European gig they talked about during their last webchat. Thought Sunye(?) mentioned Italy, ah well....

- - - - - - - - - - -

TESe7.jpg

Source: http://news.on.cc/cn..._00862_001.html

WG capitalizes on Greece performance trip to sightsee

on.cc 2011-07-02

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) went to Greece at the end of last month. They are preparing to take part in the Athens Special Olympics closing ceremony, where they will perform on behalf of South Korea. WG immediately went sightseeing after hitting town. They also eagerly tweeted photos from their Greece trip.

- - - - - - - - - - -

99sYZ.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily.../00288_005.html

WONDERGIRLS basks at Greek shine

Oriental Daily 2011-07-03

WONDERGIRLS (WG) WG is currently in Greece. They are representing South Korea tomorrow as guest performer at the Athens Special Olympics closing ceremony. WG went sightsighting after hitting town & also tweeted photos of their trip. Yeeun, Sohee, Yoobin & LIM were wearing skirts & shorts, showing plenty of leg in front of a Greek shrine. Yeeun also shared a photo of the local Turkish ice cream she had tasted.

WG is aiming to crack America come August 26. As guest performer for a soccer match [sic], they will be unveiling a new song. Fellow disciple 2PM member Taecyeon & Wooyoung were also reunited with their first loves on a show, only to have the 2 girls spurn them for fellow group member Nichkhun.

- - - - - - - - - - -

wdDHS.jpg

Source: http://paper.wenweip...N1107020040.htm

Taecyeon expresses affection for a Wonder Girl; Nichkhun & "fake wife" share their 1st kiss?

Wen Wei Po 2011-07-02

Korean 'beastly idol group' 2PM is busy promoting their new album 'Hands Up'.  But group member Nichkhun made clear he is not leaving 'We Got Married' yet. Today's broadcast showed scenes of the wedding photography with "fake wife" & f(x) group member Victoria. Their lips were very close to each other's as they posed for kissing shots, as if to consummmate the long-awaited 1st smooch. Yet Victoria suddenly yelped after the occurence; was she lamenting the loss of her 1st screen kiss?

In addition, 2PM also took part in the 'Starry Night' radio program where Taecyeon said many friends were helping to promote their new album online. Among them, WG's Sohee proved to be the most helpful & he thanked her specifically, even expressing his affection aloud by shouting: "I love you." Post-show, listeners pointed out that the duo must be very close; some even suspected they are dating. Text: Mana

Guest qoxie

amEuX.jpg

Source: http://www1.hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple/art_main.php?iss_id=20110703&sec_id=462&art_id=15396227

WG having fun at Athens shrine

Apple Daily 2011-07-03

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) is taking part in tomorrow's Special Olympics closing ceremony in Athens, Greece. They are serving as guest performers & will sing their popular hits 'Nobody' & 'Tell Me'.

The quintet mixed in work with recreation, having fun soon after hitting town & sharing new photos of their sightseeing trip to a Greek shrine.

The normally-cool Sohee was unusually lively, wearing dark glasses & adopting cute exhaling poses. Group leader Sunye was also in an extremely jovial mood, flashing V signs with Yeeun in a selca. According to reports, the girls will fly back to America to prepare their new album after completing their Special Olympics performance.

Apple Daily's 3 WG photos:

http://i.imgur.com/PrTfv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XMg6S.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f17cT.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

hi guys again ^^ 

so many of you are interested of what happened here in Athens

Yesterday morning we were 4 people waiting for them @ the airport but we missed them :(

and later some girls went to their hotel but they weren't there so they just dropped a letter and so for the girls but they never showed up.

Meeting them is a lot more difficult than expected... 

We ll try find out more about the interviews.

Never mind us. Just have fun & a memorable time.

I remember French WFs snagging a personal meeting with WG in Cannes after getting a local reporter interested in writing about Kpop's popularity in the country. 

Maybe you guys can try that....

Guest onedaymaniac

sunye's mindot entry!

i just use gt to understand it.lol

she said something bout athens,despite the riot it's not a dangerous place.

i dont think we need to worry anymore.^^

and happy 3rd anniversary to mindot!

thanks for always supporting sunye and all the girls.

선예입니다!!!

제가 글 쓰는 것 마다 짤렸던 이유는 ... 맞춤법을 틀리면 맥에서는 가차없이 짤린다고 하더라구요..하하하하하하핳

이제는 글 쓸때는 무조건 윈도우를 사용 하도록 하겠습니다..ㅋㅋ

민닷 3주년..

정말.. 감사합니다^^

함께 너무나도 축하하는 자리를 만들고 싶지만 .. 한국에 들어가면 꼭 기회를 늦게라도 만들도록 하겠습니다..

아마 8월 초가 되지 않을까.. 그 때 다들 방학..?이신가요? 하하핳 직장 다니시는 분들도 계시죠?

우리도 만나서 밥먹고 수다떨고 영화도 보고... 그래야지요 ㅎㅎ

저는 아테네에서 감사한 시간들 보내고 있어요^^

도착한 날에는 특별한 스케쥴이 없어서 정말 오랜만에 원더 모두 밖에 나가서 놀았답니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

폭풍으로 사진도 찍고.. 여기 날씨가 정말 좋으네요...

한국엔 장마 때문에 고생이시죠?ㅠㅠ 우산 꼭 챙겨서 다니셔요

내일은 주일인데요.. 유일하게 하나있는 한인 교회를 찾았습니다 근데 내일 스케쥴과 아쉽게도 겹쳐서..

예은이와 혜림이와 셋이서 함께 예배드리기로 했어요ㅎㅎ

그러다가 갑자기 제 마음가운데.. 지금 아테네에 재정문제로 나라가 너무 힘들어 하고 있는데

이 곳에 가장 어려운 지역에 가서 그 땅위에서 예배를 드리고 올까 해요 ㅋㅋㅋ

그 곳이 어딘지 아직은 잘 모르겠지만 지금부터 현장탐방..은 아니더라고 현지인들에게 자문을 구해서 야외예배 드리고

오도록 하겠습니다..

하나님의 눈과 마음은, 이미 그분의 자녀가 된 양들에게 보다는 사실 잃어버린 양들..에게 머물고 계시다고 하셨어요

그렇다고 누구를 더 사랑하고 덜 사랑하고의 의미가 아니라.. 그분의 긍휼의 마음, 찢어진 마음은 잃어버린 양들 가운데 머물고 있는 거죠.. 예수님께서 하나님의 아들로 이 땅이 직접.. 시간과 공간을 초월해.. 신이신 그 분이 우리와 똑같은 모습을 한 인간으로 이 땅에 오셔서 마굿간에서 태어나시고 십자가에 달리시기 전까지 늘 항상 고통받고 굶주리고 자유롭지 못한 사람들과 함께 하셨듯이.. 저도 그 분의 자녀로써 그 십자가를 늘 함께 짊어지고 가길 소망합니다..ㅎ

내일 주일이 너무 기대되고 신나네요!

그리고 이 곳 아테네에 부르신 계획 가운데 얼마나 신나고 감사한지....하하하

전혀 위험하지 않습니다 아테네는.. 아름다운 땅이에요!!^^

사랑하는 민닷 식구들!! 이번 주말도 기쁨과 평강안에서 마무리 하시길 진심으로 소망하구요!!!

3주년 다시한 번.. 축하.. 무엇보다 '감사'합니다..^^

예수 그리스도 이름으로 축복.. 오ㅏ자자아자아창창차앙 합니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^

and sunye's sunglasses,i heard that it's a fangift from their last visit

to china for the award show.

tumblr_lnqkslvKYg1ql6u9ho1_500.jpg

Guest Yoyo

I'm so glad to see the girls enjoying their time in Athens! I really hope they upload a lot more group and solo selcas it's nice to see the girls having fun with each other again. I'm really excited about their performance! I hope to see HD vids on youtube <33333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lEsKxBcDmg&feature=related

Anyways, I'm not too sure if anyone has seen this but it was an MBC Star Audition and he sang Nobody by the Wonder Girls, Lol, it's nothing special but I loved the way he sang it, and how he chose this song. I was suprised, I'm not too sure if this was aired on February of 2011 but I know it's sometime recent, end of last year, beginning of this year. It's nice to see covers of Wonder Girls songs in Korea since they haven't been active in a long time.

Guest hrmmmhum

@Yoyo I remember that video :D He was Suzy's friend or classmate or something. I was happy that he chose Nobody as well!

JYP Nation is at it again -

2AMkwon JO KWON

@2AMONG @taeccool 어짜피 매진이거등.......

4 minutes ago

2AMONG LIM SEUL ONG

@taeccool 택아........?누구때문에못보고있는데ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ트랜스포머4나올때나보겠다.... .

26 minutes ago

taeccool taec yeon ok

@2AMONG 아 우리는 영화부터 좀 보자고!!

1 hour ago

2AMONG LIM SEUL ONG

@WGyenny 아...좋겠다아ㅋ 나도바닷가가고싶다 물맑은바닷가

1 hour ago

Seulong told Yenny that he wants to go to the beach, too. Taecyeon told Seulong something like, "Oh, we'll see you at the movies!" but I think it also could have been "I'll see you at the movies!" I'm not sure what Seulong told Taecyeon; maybe something about a movie. I think JoKwon said, "Anyways, __"; it might have been about something being sold out.

Guest wonderr23

Sunye's mindot entry. I'm gonna skip the part where she talks about a bible verse LOL i really don't want to make a mistake on such a sacred part. :sweatingbullets:

3rd anniversary............

This is Sunye!

The reason why i write short messages...is because if i spell something wrong it gets deleted..hahahahahaha

From this point on i will use windows to write my messages..kk

Mindot it's been 3 years...

Really...i'm thankful^^

I really wish we could celebrate together.. I will certainly make it a commitment once i'm in Korea. Probably August won't be a good time. Is that vacation month? Is it? hahaha how about those who have jobs?

When we meet let's have a meal, chat and watch movies...let's do that hh

I am spending my time here at Athens gratefully ^^

On the day of our arrival there's no particular schedule for us so we just went out and had fun. It's been so long since we were able to enjoy free time kkkk

We took lots of pictures. The weather here is really nice...

It's still rainy season in Korea right?ㅠㅠ Make sure you have umbrella with you all the time

Tomorrow it'll be one week...We found a Korean church but unfortunately due to our tight schedule we will miss worship..

Together with Yeeun and Hyerim we searched for place of worship hh

But suddenly this came into my mind. Right now Athens is having a crisis due to financial problems

It's really difficult to find a place for worship in this place kkk

Although i'm not sure exactly where, i will make sure to inquire locals about it and obtain advice

I will...

*a verse from the bible*

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

And how thankful i am for being invited to perform at a place like Athens ....hahaha

Athens is not dangerous..it's a beautiful land!!^^

Mindot family! I will spend this weekend with lots of joy and peace. I sincerely will!!!

Again happy 3rd anniversary..congrats..and most importantly i am very 'thankful'..^^

Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ..o ajajaajaachangchangchaang habnida kkkkkkkkkk ^^

-Sun

Guest xjjjLOVE

Well first off, I just now noticed that what Sohee was wearing from the first batch of pictures is a dress...she's such a modest girl even though she has one of the best figures >.<!

And Yeeun and Yoobin look SO pretty!

All the natives must have been like daaaaaamn lol

Their wardrobe must be like a little piece of heaven, Yeesun has been working those dresses like there's no tomorrow!

So little time until their performance, I'm so excited!!

Guest qoxie

Sunye's Mindot update, re-translated from MIN SUN YE TAIWAN's Chinese translation.

I take it she's saying there's no WG comeback in Korea for August, even with the Japan dates.

This is Sunye!

I kept it short & sweet every time cuz my Mac auto-deletes whenever I got the grammar wrong... hahahahaha

Now I'm using MS Windows which is unshackled KKK

MINDOT It's been 3 years... really.. very grateful to you all ^^

Wish we can celebrate together... will definitely find time to celebrate with you when I return to Korea

Perhaps August won't be the right time. Won't it be summer vacation? Right? Hahaha What about those working?

Let's eat, chat, watch movies when we get together...

It's a date

I'm so thankful to be in Athens ^^

No itinerary on the day we arrived. Long time since we began a Wonder Tour like this, so everyone just went out for recreation KKKK 

Merrily took many photos too. The weather is really, really great here.

It's still rainy season in Korea. Must be suffering? TT Remember to bring umbrellas

Tomorrow is the weekend. Found a Korea church, but unfortunately our schedule overlaps so I will just observe Communion with Yeeun & LIM

Just remembered... Greece is suffering financial problems so I'm pondering about going to the most troubled areas & then pray for them KKK

No idea where those places are. Not the right time to pay a visit too, so.. gonna ask if I can help do worship outside of the city

I will do that...

(quotes a Bible passage)

Tomorrow is the weekend. I'm eagerly looking forward, so happy!

Getting to perform in a place like Athens, it's so delightful & much to be appreciative for.... hahaha

Athens is not dangerous at all. Such a beautiful place!! ^^

MINDOT family! I will be in high spirits & out of harm's way this weekend. Truly, I will!

Wishing you Happy 3rd Anniversary again... congrats... & most important, I am grateful for your support

Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ...

Cr: Mindot + MIN SUN YE TAIWAN

Guest qoxie

C4lny.jpg

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...2152119981.html

WG's Yeeun & Yoobin's seaside photos are "like a magazine pictorial"

Kpoppark 2011-07-03

Girlgroup WONDERGIRLS members Yeeun & Yoobin posed like nymphs at the seaside.

On July 3, Yoobin tweeted: "Back from the beach with Yeeun" & also shared some Polaroid photos.

The pictures showed Yeeun & Yoobin wearing breezy dresses & demonstrating uninhibited excitement at the seaside.

Later, Yoobin tweeted again: "Took some solo shots. [Me] running here & there." She then shared 4 photos.

Yeeun also shared evocative photos & a video of her leaping, which attracted everyone's attention. 

Netizens said in response: "Looking very cheerful", "So pretty", "Totally like a magazine pictorial", "Gotta have a photo exhibit next, with such momentum", "I wanna play at the beach too" & so on.

Meanwhile, WG is currently in Athens after being invited to perform on behalf of South Korea at the Special Olympics closing ceremony on July 4.

Korean source: Newsen

Guest shinhdeplol

Yeeun's twitter update :D

wujnO.jpg

귀여운 메달리스트 코스타디노바양~!ㅋ yfrog.com/h3kc8oij

Guest mrsheedragon

^^

yeeun looks so pretty~ :)

and that girl is soooooo lucky :( i wish i am her, just for one sec!

Archived