Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

about the mets game  I am scared because i don`t want them to mess up because if they do they  will get boo at *quoted image*

Why are you getting negatives? This is very legit concern. Not saying the people of NY are heartless, but of course *from experience - Astros fan here* there's always those couple of drunk jackasses that will boo at any slight mistake. I trust that the WGs will be prepared though. I just hope their nerves don't overcome them.

The view of Greece looks absolutely stunning. I really want to visit for myself one day. And damn that salad does look good. They are really making me jealous.

I hope they do end up going to the Korean Wave. I feel so deprived of performances.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xjjjLOVE

Ohmygosh, Yeeun seriously, day by day is getting more and more beautiful o.O!!

I love love that dress she's wearing!

And Yoobin and Sohee... definitely the fashionistas of the groups >.<!

All of them look like they're having so much fun, i'm glad that their trip has been nice so far!

But ahh! I hope it's just a mistake and they're still in the concert...

Maybe give us a sneak peak of the new album ~

July, please bring us lots of new WG goodies,

I beg of you.

Guest i.said.goodbye

The girls look so gorgeous in the new pics.. they look happy!!!...^^

I can't for their new album or single to drop.. I'm very excited :D

I translated Yubin @ Starry Night with 2pm! If there's anyone who would like to correct then please do so. Pikeyenny will encode the sub ^.^

LOL I can't believe Junsu treats Yubin like an oppa :P

Thank you for translating this Liz... it's very much appreciated!!^^

Guest qoxie

ERT World's programming schedule for 7/4 is out.

It will air the closing ceremony 2.5 hours later than on ET1 (the domestic telecast).

78DR8.jpg

Source: http://tvradio.ert.gr/search.asp

- - - - - - - - - - -

e39pX.png

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...1353819926.html

WONDERGIRLS share sightseeing photos from Greece

Kpoppark 2011-07-02

Girlgroup WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun has abruptly updated WG's status.

At July 2 midnight, Yeeun shared several photos on her twitter.

The pictures show Yeeun as well as WG members Sohee, LIM & Sunye sightseeing together at the Acropolis in Athens, Greece.

Netizens who saw the photos said: "WG is prettier & prettier", "Adorable girls~", "Looks like they are very happy" & so on.

WG was invited to take part in the Special Olympics closing ceremony in the Greek capital on July 4. They will perform on behalf of South Korea.

Korean source: Starnews

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls' Sohee at a Greek Shrine and sticking out her tongue

201107020900771124_1.jpg

[Osen = Jang Changhwan intern journalist] Girlgroup Wondergirls member Sohee is a hot topic due to her amazing fashion sense.

Sohee on 1 in the afternoon released a photo thru twitter.

Sohee was seen standing before the magnificent stonework building of Acropolis wearing sunglasses and playfully sticking out her tongue. The red light skirt especially highlights her look as well.

The netizens who came across the photo replied, "True fashionista", "A real goddess standing before a shrine", and "Great transition from being a young girl to a lady".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are invited to be the closing act on this year's Special Olympics in Athens, Greece. It will be on the 4th.

Source:

Osen News

Guest wonderr23

Netizens' reply to Sunye's beautiful selca "Please come back to Korea soon"

2011. 07.02

02173795.jpg

[TV Daily = Online News Team] a photo of Wondergirls member Sunye at a Greek cafe was recently released.

It was stated on the twitter account, "After sightseeing we went to a cafe and had coffee". In the photo, Sunye can be seen baring her pretty face and smiling brightly while drinking her coffee.

The exposed photo had the netizens commenting, "healthy water produces good looks", "really cute", "Sunye is becoming more pretty day by day", and "perfection even without make-up".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are invited to perform as a closing act for this year's Special Olympics in Athens,Greece.

Source:

TV Daily

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yubin twitter translation from @yubina_dotcom

do you guys go to eat =_=??! @2AMCHANGMIN: @WGyubin 니들!!먹으러 갔지=_=??!

do you guys go to eat =_=??! @2AMCHANGMIN: @WGyubin 니들!!먹으러 갔지=_=??!

yes, so hot, but i'm concerned about my skin than physical strength @WGyubin: @2AMONG ㅎㅎㅎ 덥긴더운데 체력보단 피부가 ㅎㅎㅎ

but, Greece's weather is so hoooot T.T Eat up and move yubinaaaaa @2AMONG: @WGyubin 근데 그나라엄청덥잖아ㅠ 많이먹고움직여유비나아아아

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirl Yeeun's 'matured' 4 part selca

201107020814774037_1.jpg

[Osen = Hwang Mi-hyun intern journalist] Wondergirls' Yeeun revealed her 4 part selca.

Yeeun on the 2 in the afternoon revealed a 4 part photo. In the photo, she was seen wearing half-sleeve shirt and smiling brightly as her golden hair is gently flowing.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, "she's becoming a woman", and "blonde really suits her".

Source:

Osen News

Guest qoxie

Hopefully this is a hoax or, if true, will get resolved smoothly without hurting WG's & JYPE's relations with the music industry in China.

The whistleblower's posting (at HunanTV's portal) & news originator (by Yule's portal) have apparently been removed  -- Chinese censors at work? -- although China search-engines still list them.

Found an article copy elsewhere, & translated accordingly.

Poor Liu Xin. She & another girl are streets ahead of the other Super Girl contestants (both getting 3x the fan votes), yet to get hit with this. 

y62nW.jpg

Source: http://www.hinews.cn...012855975.shtml

Super Girl Liu Xin allegedly sued by Korean agency, told to withdraw & pay 6 million in compensation

Hinews.cn 2011-07-02 11:09

Recently, an insider went online with the revelation that JYPE Korea was taking legal action against popular Super Girl finals contestant Liu Xin over contractual issues. He also posted JYPE's formal complaint to Liu Xin, which was feverishly circulated on the Internet. The letter claimed that Liu Xin's contract with JYPE remains unresolved & her obstinate participation in HunanTV's Super Girl singing competition is damaging the company's reputation & operations. It demands that Liu Xin stops her Super Girl involvement & to compensate the company 6 million for breach of contract.

It is understood that, prior to joining Hunan TV's Super Girl competition, Liu Xin had won the 2007 舞动音画 auditions which was co-organized by JYPE Korea & Samsung China. Liu Xin then headed to Korea receive training from JYPE, which had groomed super idols like RAIN, WG, 2PM & others. She would also sign an artiste contract with them. But her Korean development was not fruitful, & she surfaced 3 years later on Super Girl. Singing her way from the Changsha regional round to the national finals, Liu Xin's infectious vocals & solid performance skills made her an extremely popular contestant & a top favourite to win the competition. Recently, Liu Xin joined other Super Girl finals contestants to sign a contract with EE Media (天娱传媒) & re-launch her showbiz career. Within a week, a netizen broke the news that JYP Korea was taking legal action against her; he also posted the contents of the formal complaint. This insider declined to say whether the letter was faxed to a friend working in HunanTV. The letter pointed out Liu Xin had signed a 8-year contract with JYPE in September 2008. Neither side has [supposedly] terminated the agreement, yet she had joined the Super Girl competition without the company's permission. This violated her contractual terms & also seriously damaged the company's name. It demanded that Liu Xin stop her Super Girl participation & pay the company up to 6 million in compensation.

Super Girl Liu Xin getting sued for 6 million by a Korean agency immediately caught the attention of netizens & Liu Xin's fans. The majority expressed shock at the news. Tipped off by the whistleblower, this writer checked out JYP Korea's official website where, indeed, Liu Xin's personal bio appear alongside the likes of WG's & 2PM's. Yet this writer recall Liu Xin telling the media at an earlier Super Girl press conference that her contract was already terminated after the Changsha regional round. This would imply that she was a free agent when she signed with EE Media in end-June. With her former agency now taking legal action, was Liu Xin lying or was her old contract still unresolved? Neither side has come forth to say anything since. The huge compensation claim facing Super Girl contestant Liu Xin is no small matter; we wish her all the best in realizing her musical dreams.

Take out with full credits. 

No corrections, re-writing or condensation allowed. (Or else do your own translation.)

This just in in the media section of athens2011.org - a heads up was in the Greek Kpop Lovers forum

cd5237577933a40e642651dee9c8564d_large.png

There will now NOT be a press conf for Closing Ceremony anymore. Instead 1-on-1 interviews available, upon request, w/some of the talent (WonderGirls). Media can e-mail Kristin Hughes at khughes@specialolympics.org if they would like to request an interview with them. More information still TBD.

Source: Athens2011.org via ShineeSimone@greekpop.asiat-world.com

---

Still from athens2011.org a guide to media. Pictures are freely redistributable, while videos require a permission - I think they can be freely accessed.

Media Photo & Video Guide - 02/07/2011

There’s been a lot of interest in where to find – and download – photos and videos from our Special Olympics World Summer Games that will help your coverage of our Games. While our official World Games website (www.athens2011.org) has a wealth of news and information, in addition, below is a quick list of reminders on where you can find content of the most-requested multimedia items posted in these main places:

1. Visit Special Olympics’ online press room: http://www.specialolympics.org/press_room.aspx

This will take you to links for a wide selection of downloadable photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/soi-photo-stream/ (These are full resolution photos that can be downloaded without a password and are free to use, courtesy of Special Olympics.)

3. The online press room will also point you to video: http://www.specialolympics.org/athens-2011-video-resources-list.aspx (Note on the page, but as a reminder, this footage may not be displayed or otherwise used publicly without a license from Special Olympics. Please contact Kate McKenna at kmckenna@specialolympics.org for a copy of the license. You can also contact Kate should you have further video needs or questions.)

hi guys again ^^ 

so many of you are interested of what happened here in Athens

Yesterday morning we were 4 people waiting for them @ the airport but we missed them :(

and later some girls went to their hotel but they weren't there so they just dropped a letter and so for the girls but they never showed up.

Meeting them is a lot more difficult than expected... 

We ll try find out more about the interviews.

Guest wonderful ♡

17554703.jpg

WGyenny: 예쁘게좀 찍어보려했건만.... 빙구 ㅋ

Yeeun looks so pretty! It's nice to see her enjoying herself so much. Translations, anyone?

^ I agree... Yeeun and Yubin look fantastic =D I love all these pics. I miss them so much, even some pics make me so happy haha~

I'm very happy to know that their comeback is for July/August =D Now it's sure! I really can't wait~* So happy!!!

Sorry I have nothing to share... Or maybe?

I don't know if this video is new or old (there's no date), but since it was uploaded today...

It's Narsha (from Brown Eyed Girl) who's dancing some parts of 2DT during a radio program =)

I love this girl~* So happy to see this XD

Oh, and thanks to the greek fans who are trying to tell us more about what WG are doing right now... I'm happy to know WG have fans from Greece too! This is awesome =D

Archived