Sunye with her coffee <3

1qkcqr.jpg

관광후 지쳐서 카페에서 쉬는중입니다! Greek coffee 같이 마셔요!! yfrog.com/h71qkcqrj

Guest wonderr23

Sohee just tweeted

peace! @greece 초등학생 소풍 포즈 -*kk

Trans: peace! @greece Elementary student on a picnic pose -*kk

Translation for Sunye coffee pic

관광후 지쳐서 카페에서 쉬는중입니다! Greek coffee 같이 마셔요!!

After sightseeing we rested for a while at a cafe! We drank Greek Coffee!!

This is from Jane's twitter

브이!!!

V!!!

hchqh.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

From Sohee's twitter

lr8twy.jpg

LOL the one she uploaded is really this small =]]

From Jane's twitter

kroiq.jpg

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

I think the upcoming album will be released in late July or the first week of August. Wonder Girls have many event that time:

13.8- Incheon Music Wave

18.8-JYP Nation in Japan

26.8-Mets game

Can't wait to hear some new song from them

Guest goldenGAZE

Thanks for all the pictures, the girls are looking gorgeous especially LIM! I love Yeeun-Sunye couple picture,soo cute. It's nice seeing the girls look soo relaxed and enjoying themselves. The best think about their hiatus has definitely been the amount of freedom they've manage to have. I can't wait till August, sounds like it'll be an eventful month.

Guest Nataly91

Wwolly gods, they so beautiful and look like real tourists, haha. FYoobin and Sohee really have a good taste of fashion.

Guest r1988

finally we will hear their new songs since the girls will be performing in different events I think they will release their title single by the end or mid july

I loved their Greece pics Im glad they are having so much fun before their comeback , I was just reading sohee tweets and I love how she is communicating and asking the greek fans where to go in Greece

Guest Liesje

i just went to that site of lookkorea.jp to see if there was any new information on the "Incheon Korean Music Wave 2011" but to my surprise Wonder Girls are no longer in the line-up so i gues they won't perform :(

But maybe i'm wrong because the names for the event is different

the ones with WG added to it is called "Incheon Korean. Pre event (star wave). Music wave 2011" and it starts at 6

and this new one is called "Incheon Korean Music wave 2011" and it starts at 7.

If there would be an pre event then why would WG go to it for only an hour and not perform later O.o

but it was the same link to it, and not a different one

http://www.lookkorea.jp/event/v77_incheon/

2r7ueqc.jpg

2vnnprk.jpg

11a8g1z.jpg

30ubm9x.jpg

2hf47x5.jpg

GD&TOP were also taken out, however Sistar joined

Guest Ly0209

I see that they also have removed GD&TOP from the line-up :(

I want to see Wonder Girls to perform there :((

Guest wonderfulalways

OMG AUGUST COMEBACK! 

MY BIRTH MONTH XDD!! 

I bet they're going to release the album by the end of July, or Beginning of August. 

And about the Incheon Korean Music Wave, I think they might announce later that they'll be performing there. A week or two before the concert?

Just like when they announced that they'll be performing in the Korean Music Wave in Thailand. (Causing less Wonderfuls to go there, and not that much cheers TT__TT )

PUMPED UP! :)

Guest qoxie

No Incheon concert appearance likely means no Korean comeback before the Mets game.

Which makes sense anyway. I can't see WG releasing new music in Korea & then leave town for Japan & then back to the USA.

They will need to set aside time for proper promotions (however short) with any Korean release.

Ah, the tourist photos are breathtaking!

Summer is truly here ~

Been checking out the Greek Kpop forum bluewhitesky had linked to.

It has no dedicated WG subforum T_T but one of the admins started an ad-hoc thread yesterday & it has drawn 6 pages of discussion http://greekpop.asia...onder-goddesses

The Greek-character postings are Google-Translatable, but unfortunately those typed in romanized Greek (I think) aren't.

They were talking possible flight arrivals & closing ceremony tickets yesterday.

This early afternoon, from what I can tell, they revealed WG is staying at the Hilton (it is mentioned multiple times), either from fan stalking or from Yeeun's scenic photo.

Then WG tweeted the Acropolis pics & the discussion drifted accordingly. Some talked about heading there to check.

No fanpics or fancams yet.

I think the Greek WFs might also be caught out by WG's pace; the girls went sightseeing soon after checking in.

V

We have Turkish ice cream here in Singapore! Their foreign vendors sell them in our night markets.

There's this gag routine they always do before handing over the cones to the buyers. Plenty of filmed clips on YT http://www.youtube.c...+singapore&aq=f

^

Yes, the romanized greek is criptic... but from the "real" greek it seems someone is going to their hotel (Hilton) to learn tomorrow's program (and possibly rehersal hours). Wonderfuls will be the same^^

---

The girls are documenting all the dinner they've had this evening in Athens :sweatingbullets:

I've been there once, and many times in the islands. I can recognize many traditional meals, while something is probably a new trend. For example, never heard of Turkish Ice Cream (went to Turkey too... -- oh, nevermind, it must be good because Jane got another one^^).

Anyway, Greece trademarks are the salad (tomato, red onion, cucumber, feta cheese & olives dressed with olive oil) and the tradtional dinner style is made of many small dishes shared among the participants. Usually, the more the people at the table, the more different dishes are served.

I'll try matching pictures & tweets.

Circa 8PM Athens time

WGyubin Yubin Kim

We went to greek restaurant to eat greek food in Greece!!!! yeah~~

JANEyjK Jane Kim

그리스 음식 맛있네요!!! http://yfrog.com/hsh1hqzj

5b2f5d070e7c01603bc40189997b1c5f_large.jpg

JANEyjK Jane Kim

터키에서 먹었던 터키 아이스크림!!쫀득쫀득 http://yfrog.com/h3iobnvj http://yfrog.com/h3bwuxaj

d658faa8a00f4ab8ab3cad2384256ddb_large.jpg

3876e39e8a4ea4405d86069243fa0ce6_large.jpg

WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

We r in Greece! What a beautiful country!

WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

We love the traditional Greek salad :)http://lockerz.com/s/115958925

b6a09e85eaf5a19d2b71bed6d28273e1_large.jpg

WG_Lim Hyerim Lim Woo

Sun & my dinner! ^^ It's..Fish with lemon sauce :)http://lockerz.com/s/115959702

fe199915be9bac1f7e1f6e7417149540_large.jpg

JANEyjK Jane Kim

From our dinner table- so beautiful! http://yfrog.com/h32aifzcj

e668bb458fbfc3d45302eefa632ff288_large.jpg

Now I understand better that I need a vacation :rolleyes:

I love that the girls continue to land in some of the most tourist-friendly places of Europe. And 2 times out of 3 (counting Paris) they visited Mediterranean towns. :wub:

--

@valentino_rossi - either I didn't notice the ice cream or it has become widespread sometimes during the last 10 years. The stand and presentation reminds me of many other Turkish originated franchises (like the Kebab) - so I believe it's genuine.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yubin's daddy was jealous with his daughter cuz she can go to Greece keke. Mr.Kim promote Yubin on twitter while Mr. Woo promote Lim on FB ^^

i have been wanting to travel Greece since in college, have a good time ~ @kimms200: @WGyubin 대학시절부터 가보고 싶은 곳이었는데, 좋은시간 갖길..

me too~ i liked Greek and Roman mythology from childhood~ let's travel with family later~^^ @WGyubin: @ @kimms200 저두요~ 어렸을때부터 그리스로마신화 좋아했었잖아요~ 나중에 가족끼리 놀러와요~ ^^

is it good? ~ @Moonworker : @WGyubin 좋냐~

hahahaha yes! perfectly! @WGyubin: @Moonworker ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 완전요~

credit: @Yubina_dotcom

Today is 2-7, HAPPY SUNMI DAY XOXO

And Yenny will spend this month Yenny day in Greece, any YeParkie can calculate how many different countries Yenny spent her Yenny day? It bet it's about 10 ^^, for more than 1 years, Yenny spent her days in a lot of different cities in different countries in the world <3. Travelling girls!

----

@Wonderstruck: U went to Turkey before but never heard of Turkey Ice cream? I thought it's so popular, maybe it's "unofficial popular", cuz in Singapore, I often see some guys selling Turkey Ice cream, the ice cream is sticky, taste not so great, but it's nice to try, and the seller often play some tricks before give customer ice cream :), so it's quite fun

Guest iloverkpopwg

about the mets game  I am scared because i don`t want them to mess up because if they do they  will get boo at unsure.gif

Guest qoxie

^

If WG get catcalls, they will take it in stride.

But I think New Yorkers can be very generous & in any case Korean community groups are the organizers for this event. 

Should draw a decent Asian crowd to cheer for the girls.

The girls are also plenty experienced now. 

They have already performed some 70 concerts in America & also to 60,000 crowds in China. 

They have sung 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' at the Cleveland Indians game & Sunye had also thrown a ceremonial pitch in Korea.

Doubt they will be overrawed. Their Cleveland Indians appearance was also very relaxed & laid-back, unlike in Asia.

(Yeeun sang really loud, looking back at those fancams ~lol~)

I heard from my American football friends that Mets games are viewable only on local cable TV. 

They aren't winning enough to get on national TV. So heads-up if anyone is looking to tape the telecast.

Archived