Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wondergirlfan

r1988 I agree with u i hate the people in allkpop

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Beijing flight schedule. No mention about the flight back.

E61Te.jpg

[schedule notice] WG's China schedule on June 24 as arranged:

Event: 5th China Mobile Wireless Music Awards 'Miguhui'

Venue: Beijing Workers' Stadium

Time: June 24 19:00PM

Beijing arrival time: June 24 9:40AM on Asiana Airlines OZ331

Thank you! ^^

Guest stuff~

Wish they used better pics for that article on the movie. As for the picture of School Gyrls, from what I read the 2 girls on the left quit the group after 2 new members joined.

I saw the School Gyrls movie because I was curious what type of movie WGs movie would be like. And well I hope It turns out to be nothing like it. It might just completely kill my interest in WGs. Wish them the best with this and that it turns out to be nothing like the School Gyrls movie.

Guest qoxie

YStar's Star News included Sunmi video footage in their story segment about the latest online photos of her.

[star] sun min, recent (원더걸스 출신 선미, 최근 근황 공개)

CPrZv.jpg

- - - - - - -

Here is the planned China Mobile 'Miguhui' Awards webcast site:

http://music.10086.cn/miguhui/

Guest wonderfulalways

i hate the comments on akp -.- so i just go here and freshen up my mind

@r1988 @panda_love157 IA. I hate allkpop users. They always bash the girls when there's an article about them. Instead of being happy of the girls producing a movie, they decided to doubt the girls' american market plans, eventhough the girls haven't fully debut into the american market yet. If they're not a fan, they won't know how hard the girls work for this.

Guest wonderfulalways

This is a SNSD post on Omonatheydidn't, but while I was reading it, this user has mentioned the Wonder Girls in a bad way... You guys just might as well check it out. 

Click Here.

The ones that are irritating. 

-Girls’ Generation has to overcome this same problem, but they have a higher chance of success than the Wonder Girls. The Wonder Girls’ entry into the American market seemed like a desperate attempt to me. I am not sure why, but that is the feeling that I got. The Wonder Girls behaved as if they had risked it all on their entry in to the American market and it seems like they have completely forgotten about Korea. They definitely made a mistake. That is because, regardless of whatever activities they have in other countries, they cannot forget about Korea, their “home base”. And we know very well the Wonder Girls’ situation after returning from America.

-WG "desperate" attempt failed; tried to cruise on one-hit-wonder Nobody; abandon Korean fanbase.

The user calls WG's goal of breaking into the US market, a "desperate attempt." 

Guest Nataly91

This is a SNSD post on Omonatheydidn't, but while I was reading it, this user has mentioned the Wonder Girls in a bad way... You guys just might as well check it out. 

Click Here.

The ones that are irritating. 

-Girls’ Generation has to overcome this same problem, but they have a higher chance of success than the Wonder Girls. The Wonder Girls’ entry into the American market seemed like a desperate attempt to me. I am not sure why, but that is the feeling that I got. The Wonder Girls behaved as if they had risked it all on their entry in to the American market and it seems like they have completely forgotten about Korea. They definitely made a mistake. That is because, regardless of whatever activities they have in other countries, they cannot forget about Korea, their “home base”. And we know very well the Wonder Girls’ situation after returning from America.

-WG "desperate" attempt failed; tried to cruise on one-hit-wonder Nobody; abandon Korean fanbase.

The user calls WG's goal of breaking into the US market, a "desperate attempt." 

You know what, this just a subjective thought of that ridiculous journalist, and many people knew that it's so funny and absoblutelt wrong. Why he so know about Hit Nobody of WGs meanswhile couldnt detail about which hit song of SNSD? And so funny how he said seem to be looked down American market when every artist, esp England ones always wanna try to penetrate this market? Haha. I saw a lot of mistake and superficial on his article, and frankly speaking, i think he was paid for this article which purpose PR for SNSD. I know many ELFs, Cass, Shawol  very angry about this; 'cos Leetuek used to tell that 70% fan at Paris tour were ELFs. So...Who know...Because as i know that , SM often enlarge about reasult of SNSD alots .

Guest shinhdeplol

Nickhun, Sohee, and Min: Birthday Charity

ndC2E.jpg

21c79605973860393796aca.jpg

One June 22nd, 2PM’s Nickhun, Wonder Girls Sohee, and Miss A’s Min joined a Unicef Birthday Campaign (Here is the link for a link about the article with Min and Unicef) as their birthdays are in June. The campaign is to give birthday gifts sent to celebrities to children in need. These birthday gifts are objects that are desperately needed by many children, such as vaccines etc.

Nickhun said that he wants a bicycle and motorcycle, Min wants nutritional therapeutic milk, Sohee wants combined nutrients for birthday presents.

In order to buy these birthday gifts you can go into the website www.birthday.or.kr and click on the gifts that Nickhun has chosen. When aid gifts are chosen they are then sent to the children in need.

There are many celebrities that are contributing for this charity campaign including, Ahn Sung Ki, Son Bum Soo, Lee Bo Young, Son Ho Young, Yoo Seung Ho, 2PM, Kim Bum, and the Wonder Girls.

Source: Star News

Posted by: jbarky@ SOOMPI

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye Eun changed her profile FB photo

1953031707285090551011n.jpg

She is probably have great time wt her friends in Korea now :). According to her sister twitter, yesterday her mom cooked delicious foods(to welcome her daughter ^^) , then Ye Eun went out wt friends. Go Eun also said she didnt know about WGs plan, when they comeback, and she even didnt know how long Ye Eun will stay in Korea, she guessed about 1 week. Comeback date seems still so far :), at least 2-3 more months to go i think

Guest wonderfulalways

There are actually quite a number of Wonder Girls fans on Omona.

I'm actually enjoying the comments at the Omona Post. I mean.. I see people protecting the girls! 

esp. molly_hime's comment. Her points are reasonable.. and ofc. protecting the girls. 

I actually smiled while reading the comment.

Guest jcsmark

^

Here is the original, it's much larger. I can make out Wonder Girls in the title :)

327877224.jpg

오늘은 예은이가 녹음했지요~! 들고 있는 악보 보이세요?^^ 이 노래는 과연 어디서 부를까요? Yenny was in the studio today!! Can you see that music? :)

Credit JYPEOFFICIAL@twitter

V

I tried playing it out on the piano.....to me it doesn't sound like any of their old songs (unless I'm doing it terribly wrong lol). It's still kinda blurry, if anyone else likes to try I believe its in the key of Eb+

Guest Marilori

I feel like everyone is gearing up for something, and maybe soon we'll hear an announcement?

If not, it might be a special side project for something in SK.

If anyone is good with playing an instrument and can make out the music notes, it would be awesome to hear what it sounds like!

^It's great that you tried, :) hopefully they'll spoil us some more.

Guest qoxie

^

Good guess! I was playing around with the possible Hangul characters.

Arirang is written as 아리랑. It's close enough, factoring out the photo blurriness.

Is WG covering the traditional folk song? It's considered the unofficial anthem for both South & North Korea.

Hmm, now I wonder if this is related to the Korean presentation for the Special Olympics closing ceremony.

jcsmark -- does it sound like Arirang on your piano?

V

Hahaha, soompiers scored a SCOOP again!

Found an Youtube piano instrumental, for comparison purposes.

Guest jcsmark

^

Ah, yes it does sound like Arirang, especially the last 2 lines on the page.

@qoxie Yes! go soompiers :)

I really hope Wonder Girls will be performing this for the Special Olympics Closing Ceremony :D

Archived