Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

Hmm, topped a page.

Here's my treat. Did this for fun.

N7noq.jpg

- - - - - - -

Dunno how true this info is, but I have translated it anyway.

Measuring against the last circulated set of performance fees (2nd half of last year), I reckon there's no controversial changes except maybe ZE:A & f(x) (both shockers).

JYJ & Jewelry are new to the list too, but their drawing power is understandable.

CNBlue & B2ST must have just missed the cut for boybands. Ditto BEG & 4Minute for girlgroups.

b7nBj.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Brief WG appearance in WNBC-4 New York's coverage of the Kiehl's anniversary party.

Kiehl's on LX New York

Screenshots:

iGDPA.jpg

v8sJ0.jpg

Guest my2wonder

XD Qoxie jjang hahahaha

I love wonder birds couple :D

-----

BTW did anyone share this b4 ??

korean project !

gds-wday-pen300.jpg 

EDIT :

I found a CUTE CUTE CUTE fanarts of the Wonder Girls !!

WG-2DT-TIX-web-ver-001.jpg

untitled-2_runisma.jpg?w=655

jyp_and_the_wonder_girls_by_kloku.jpg?w=655

Cr: as tagged

Guest qoxie

Hong Kong's financial weekly mag 'iMoney' 智富杂志 feature on WG's interpreter Patrick Suen in its latest issue (#187).

I will get around to translate it since the text is clear enough. Or just remove the "l" from the end of the screenshots' URL to zoom in.

The cover caption says: "Capitalizing on the Hallyu Wave: The New Wave".

The main WG picture caption says: "Patrick Suen worked with popular Kpop girlgroup WG the most. He even went to Beijing for a fashion event [Chloe] with the girls."

The article is more about him.

YJ9Qkl.jpg

Siqg6l.jpg

o301Fl.jpg

p5JcPl.jpg

LuGrYl.jpg

oXhH8l.jpg

73GiBl.jpg

Cr: se7en2se7en @ WGHK

Guest r1988

JYP Nation to hold “JYP Nation in Japan 2011″ in August!

20110114_jypnation-600x399.jpg

As discovered earlier, the artists of JYP Nation announced that they’d be coming together for a mega “JYP Nation in Japan 2011” concert in Japan. Further information was released to allkpop today, including the line-up of J.Y. Park, Lim Jung Hee, the Wonder Girls, JOO, 2AM, 2PM, miss A, and San E.

The concert will especially be a treat for fans since 2AM wasn’t able to attend the first concert last year due to their own concert. Details were first dropped through 2PM’s Tokyo concert and high touch event, exciting fans everywhere.

The two-day concert will be held at the Saitama Super Arena on August 17th and 18th. Representatives of JYP Entertainment stated, “JYP Nation garnered a 10,000 member audience last year. This summer, we’ll be holding a large-scale version in Japan to continue its success. With the anticipation rising, we promise to work hard to guarantee a fun concert.”

Tickets can be reserved through the Hottest Japan mobile site starting June 1st.

Credit: AIIKPOP

Japanese fans are so lucky the concert will be held for two days and I hope the girls album will come out before JYP Nation concert

Guest qoxie

I wonder if WG will get involved in Lee Sun Kyun's & Kiehl's philanthropic project during their Korean comeback.

Jlwwh.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2s104.html

Progressively beautiful WONDERGIRLS updates their situation; post-diet Yoobin is the most feminine

Korea Star Daily update: 2011-05-23 14:00

WONDERGIRLS has updated on their recent developments.

On May 19, WG's official twitter posted photos of the girls & wrote: "Yeeun & Yoobin at an event; WG is diligently writing without a sound." In the pictures, WG appeared even more beautiful than before. In particular, Yoobin looked immensely feminine after a successful diet & growing her hair long. Netizens who saw the photos said in succession: "More & more good-looking~" "Yoobin is the best looking~" "Gorgeous~ Missed seeing you girls in Korea so much~" [TV Daily reporter Xuan Meigui]

- - - - - - - - - - -

DB2Sx.jpg

Source: http://chinese.joins...2&list_type=sl#

Why Lee Sun Kyun met with WONDERGIRLS in New York

JoongAng Daily Chinese 2011-05-23

Actor Lee Sun Kyun & WONDERGIRLS attended New York beauty brand Kiehl's 160th anniversary party.

The event was held on May 18 at New York's 13th Street. Led by producer-musician Pharrell Williams, actress Julianne Moore & other participants, it became a hot talking point.

In particular, Lee Sun Kyun was representing Korea at the Kiehl's event. Lee Sun Kyun & Kiehl's are working together in the 2nd half of this year on a special project to help protect Korean traditions & the environment.

WG, who is currently active in America, also attended the event on the day to celebrate Kiehl's 160th anniversary.

Guest pumkikim7191

Love yubin's new hairstyle look so cool ♥

^^

Miss Wonder Girls so much

Come back now ~~~~~

Guest kay35

I think sunye should grow her hair out long like that and straighten too but keep the bangs. Im over her bouncy fizzy hair she wears out sometimes but ya know what I mean. Kindda like the irony days. LOL. They all look awesome overall.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ I am also not too fond of the frizzy hair. I like her straight with bangs, during Eebabo days.

Hairstyles like these

tumblr_llnrpzv8gH1qbgqcto1_400.jpg

tumblr_llnrmxnB4M1qbgqcto1_r1_400.jpg

Wonder Girls in Wonderland gifs.

Credit to wondergifs

please do not hotlink!

2vjv3td.gif11s1093.gif14a9a9.gif24cbjfq.gif34s45f9.gif118prpe.gif2823pl1.giffbxspg.gif

k54qqp.gifnquc8.gif

n51ks4.gif359cup2.gif

evawbr.gifusnb7.gif30wm1at.gif

qoxie's Wonder Angry Birds are priceless :D

I should have complimented before, because I cracked up this morning :lol:

--

The NY TV Kiehl special is cool - there's just a passing image of our girls, but very appropriate. They blend in so naturally. Judging by the comments on Youtube the audience of that clip is made up of Wonderfuls only B)

Guest my2wonder

@*bluebutterfly*  waaah O_O nice gifs <3 it's my first time seeing these gifs, thanx :sweatingbullets:  & thanx too WonderGifs :wub: 

ummm should I post this fan art by me ? T^T  :vicx:

I cried a lot when I seen it  :tears:  I really love sunmi so much <\3 and miso couple as well :(

this fanart I made it when sunmi leaves ! I was feel like she will never come back and I was telling my self  "she'll come back"

and I still waiting for her :D

fanart-by-my2wonder.jpg?w=1024

ummm in the fact I'm always call my self  WG's mother because I loved them since 2007 during irony days <3 because of rain oppa :D & with next years I would be able to be their grandma :P

< not funny XD

so let me know when you loveed wonder girls and how ? < just because we are a wonderful family XD we should know each other , right ?

and yeeeah let know if you dislike somethings in my posts to make my self more attention & more adorable :D;)

qoxie's Wonder Angry Birds are priceless :D

I should have complimented before, because I cracked up this morning :lol:

i agree. that happened to me yesterday morning! ^^

great job qoxie! :D

Guest Yoyo

Jane uploaded two new pics with Sohee <3 <3 <3

Sohee looks so pretty!

iyfvcn.jpg

소희랑 키엘행사 끝나공

35i56v5.jpg

왓츄루king

credits:JANEyjK@twitter

e d i t :

and Sohee's!

2ent10w.jpg

셀카란 -;;

credits: WGSohee@twitter

Guest xjjjLOVE

Ohmygosh that Soheechul tweet seriously made my day ♥

I love that Heechul is so loyal to his queen ;-p It's so precious.

And ahhhhh, you guys don't leave me hanging!!

What did he tweet?

I'll wait though...knowing that it made you guys happy can only mean one thing and I'm SO SO SO HAPPY!!

kekekeke.....I'm about to burst xD

JYP Just tell us a date!!

And on a side note...I love Sunye, I do, and she's just stunning....but why do they always give her that fringe.....

her face is so small and petite, they need to frame it better!

Side bangs, PLEASE!

Better yet....they should try none at all! (but not the split it in the middle type of way...) clip if back or something...

Guest QUEENka9

SOHEE just a phenomena...as usual her tweet's pic got an attention from korean medias just after a few minutes its released....

link

http://tvdaily.mk.co...215405162206017

원더걸스 소희, '조명발' 한껏 받은 셀카 공개 "여전히 귀여워~"

2011. 05.24(화) 14:36 (KST)

162206.jpg

[티브이데일리=신소민  기자] 걸그룹 원더걸스의 멤버 소희가 자신의 셀카  사진을 공개했다.

소희는 트위터를 통해 “뭔가...”,“키키키”란 짤막한 글과 함께 최근 모습이 담긴 사진을 게재했다. 소속사  관계자와 함께 키엘  행사에 참석 후 찍은 것으로 보인다.

사진 속 소희는  트레이드  마크인 통통한  만두 볼살은 조금 빠져 갸름한  얼굴선이 더 돋보이는 모습이다.  정면으로  조명을 받아 과하게 표현된 사진도 있었지만  특유의 귀여운 표정이 잘 살아있다.

이에 누리꾼들은 “어느 각도에서 찍혀도 미모는 역시”,“예쁘게 잘나왔네. 역시 셀카는 조명빨?인가봐”,“귀여워.  미국앨범은 도대체 언제?” 등의 반응을 보였다.

[티브이데일리=신소민 기자  news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=Jane Kim,안소희 트위터]

기사제보   news@tvdaily.co.kr  

another news' link

http://star.fnnews.c...ex.html?no=5296

원더걸스 소희,  셀카 사진 공개 “오랜만입니다”              

[스타엔 송재원 기자]

원더걸스 소희가 근황을  알리는 셀카  사진을 공개했다.

24일 소희는 자신의 미투데이를 통해 “오랜만입니다. 미친(미투데이친구)들”이라는 글과 함께 여러장의사진을  게재했다.

사진 속 소희는  이전과는 달리 볼살이 빠진  모습을 보이고 있으며 원더걸스 멤버인 유빈과 함께 재치있는  상황을  연출했다.

이에 네티즌들은 “나이스한 사진이네요”, “유빈이도  요즘  하늘 높은 줄 모르고 이뻐지네”,  “정말 매력적인  페이스”, “소희 미투 올린날=눈 호강하는 날”, “새초롬해 보인다”, “요새 어떻게 지내고 계세요?”, “소희씨는 더 미인이되고 있군요”, “정말 이기적이에요” 등의  반응을 보이고 있다.

한편 원더걸스는 박진영과 함께  미국과 한국을 오가며 새  음반작업에 심혈을 기울이고 있다.

20110524153538_4ddb51bae41cb_1.jpg

Guest qoxie

Sy6K8.jpg

Source: http://bagua.ifensi....cle-409858.html

Korean stars regularly sharing selcas online, which is great for fan interaction on the Internet

ifensi 2011-05-24 10:46:25

More & more celebrities are fond of using social media like Twitter, Me2day to relay situation updates as well as to interact with fans. WONDERGIRLS members LIM & Sohee; SUPERJUNIOR Kim Heechul & f(x) SULLI posted their buddy photos. Singer G.NA & missA member MIN; [Ex-H.O.T.] Jang Woo Hyuk & comedian Park Ji-seon shared their buddy photos at work; GIRL's DAY Min Ah & T-ARA Eunjung & Qri also shared their lovely selcas.

- - - - - - - - -

Sohee wearing bling by New York jewelery designer Eddie Borgo.

I think she wore the brand during the Dazed & Confused Korea photoshoot too,

Ta4dW.png

N98dW.png

Cr: caution @ weibo

Archived