Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls' Blonde Yeeun "looks like a doll" on her 4 set picture

2011. 05.19

1305789509_160898.jpg

[TV Daily = Seon Migyeong journalist] Wondergirls member Yeeun's pretty face revealed.

Yeeun's recent photos which she uploaded on twitter is drawing the attention of many.

The photos showed a blonde Yeeun with a gem-like white skin. Her cuteness and pretty face was evident as well.

To this the netizens responded, "really pretty", "Her skin is so white. I like it.", "please show your pretty side in Korea as well".

Source: TV Daily

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

I dare you not to laugh at this video... so weird lol

P6ioy.gif

Source: http://www1.hk.apple...art_id=15266808

Old woman & lady-killer dance to 'Nobody'

Apple Daily 2011-05-19

Popular Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS's 'Nobody' has really captured the masses' hearts; almost everyone knows how to sing & dance along to it. A Mainland China website recently circulated a video clip showing an old woman & a lady-killer dancing to 'Nobody' during morning exercise at a park. The old woman was wearing a pink blouse, a flowery skirt & scandals. She was furiously boogieing down & twirling to the music. A man who is 2 heads taller & dressed in sleeveless black stripes was dancing with her. The pair were cavorting to the music, but their moves were completely at odds with each other. Instead of a dance duet, each was essentially doing his & her own thing. Yet both of them were smiling broadly, so it did look like they were having great fun. [sohu]

The video: http://video.sina.co...1548828663.html

Guest freakloverxx

Looks like the girls' nonstop updates and selcas today has managed to grab peoples' attention using their undeniable hotness and beauty.

i guess thats what we called Wonder Effect. <3

unledcp.png

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls' recent photos showed matured beauties "we came here for an event"

20110519_1305798895_77327000_1.jpg

[seoul News NTN Lee Bo-hee journalist] Recent whereabouts of girlgroup Wondergirls revealed.

On the 19th, Wondergirls revealed on their official twitter "we came here for a cosmetic brand event".

Wondergirls on their recent photos were seen donning one-piece dresses which showed off their matured side and personality. Blonde Yeeun also grabbed the attention of many with her selca.

Wondergirls are currently residing in United States and are busy recording and participating in events. They occasionally use their official homepage and twitter account to convey their recent condition to the public.

Meanwhile, Wondergirls appeared on the May edition of Teen Vogue magazine and was able to portray their funky fashion exceptionally.

Source: Seoul NTN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW Wondergirls are currently trending in Daum :) The keyword is '원더걸스 근황' which means Wondergirls' recent condition. It's number 12 :wub: WONDERGIRLSSSSSS

Not anymore :3

Guest wonderful ♡

Anyways, I was wondering if I could request for the original version of this picture, I haven't seen it anywhere :/

*quoted image*

cr:bubble@WGspectacle.

81937.jpg

Credit: as tagged

The full set of pictures can be found here.

Thank you SO MUCH heartmiso and qoxie for the translations! :) Hahaha I love Seulong. Seubin! <3

=O The girls looking so freaking pretty, I love Yoobin's hair she look amazing. I love all their dresses expect leader, I wish she could have wear something

more hugging to her body. Seriously! Please come back already.

Guest uchix_francois

that was nice surprise... love the girl's look

Sohee is all smiley and... flowery XD

Yeeun is dazzling in dress the same colour as her hair

Yubin is as cool as always, but hella sexy...

Lim is modest and cute, i like her hair there...

Sun, wae are you wearing black? its spring ya knoe... but you're still and always be my angel...

Guest r1988

Wonder Girls attend Kiehl cosmetic event

20110519_wondergirls_kiehl_1.jpg

Recently, the Wonder Girls attended a Kiehl cosmetic event looking quite astonishing and beautiful!

On the 19th, the Wonder Girls official twitter account tweeted, “Ye Eun and Yubin are here at an event…the Wonder Girls are working hard at whatever they do.”

Along with the tweet was a picture where the Wonder Girls are seen flaunting their more mature image. Yubin especially grabbed attention for her feminine image.

In response, netizens commented, “You gals are get prettier by the day!”, “Yubin got much more feminine”, and “When are you coming back to Korea?”

Meanwhile, the Wonder Girls are preparing for their new album in both Korean and English

Source: Medical Today via Nate News

Credit:allkpop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is like the second article that confirms that WonderGirls are also preparing for their korean album

Am I the only one who thinks yeeun lost weight ?!!

I think stylist made a mistake by making sunye wear black , I think what she was wearing had nothing to do with what other girls were wearing

Wow so many new pictures today... ^^ I love the all the pictures of WonderGirls at Kiehl event ^^ They look so pretty =) But I don't understand why Sunye has a black dress XD It looks sad compared to the others ^^ But actually I love her cute smile and her fringe (she looks like in her debut days!). They all look good especially Yubin OMG! Sooo beautiful! Her new haircolor really look good on her =) She looks hot XD I also love the solo pics of Yeeun and Yubin with the same outfits they had at Kiehl event =) Yeeun looks sooo pretty and Yubin... she's adorable! She looks so good... Also Sohee and Hyerim look cute! =)

Also I love the two other pics of Yubin with wavy hair (that Yeeun uploaded, YeBin<3) Yubin has a pretty outfit and her wavy hair makes her look even better =) Also the new pics of Sunmi... So happy! She looks adorable. Still miss her =) Today is a good day haha~~ I'm even more excited for WonderGirls comeback now =) It's easier to wait when we can see them at events, tweeting, etc. =)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I love all the pictures from the Kiehl event. The girls look stunning, especially Yoobin! Haha my eyes are drawn towards her. I'm loving her hair and the dress look great on her. xD

Yeeun's selcas are pretty too! ^^

And Sunmi! I'm glad she's got the chance to do what a normal university student does. I hope she's enjoying herself and studying well. :D

@WGyenny: http://t.co/bijkKaG 보너스~윱뇽 메트로폴리탄가는길~

Bonus~~yub is going to the MET

@WGyenny: http://t.co/Kn8qFw6 이건데ㅜㅜ 잘못올렸다

Oh, this is a pic which i try to upload. i uploaded shaking pic T.T

@2AMONG: @WGyenny 유빈이 머리 잘어울린다ㅋ이쁘다

yubin looks good with this hair. pretty

@WGyubin: @2AMONG ㅎㅎㅎ 그래요?? 예은이가 해준머린데~ 자주해달라고해야겠어요 ㅎㅎ

Really?? Yeeun permed my hair~ i'll tell to her try it more often

@2AMONG: @WGyubin ㅋ자꾸 이뻐져유빈아 그만이뻐져도되이제ㅡㅡ!

Yubin is getting pretty~ k Stop getting pretty now ㅡㅡ!

@bakgoeun88: @WGyenny 앗...유빈이 어머니!!!ㅋ 유빈이 머리 완전 예쁘다! 둘이 지하철?탄거야??

oh...yubin mom!!! kk. yubin's hair is so pretty! did u take a subway? two of us?

Translations by @yubina_dotcom twitter

Guest Pike Yenny

PikeYenny here ^^

I have just had a short private chat with Benny on fantastic.. actually i didn't know he's a JYPE staff before ( > < , need someone confirm for sure ) ... just thought that he's a wonderful ... he added me as friend first and connected with me :w00t:

Here are some cap of our talks lol ... i have no idea that Wgs official channel used some of my videos :lol:

Benny said that Yeeny is > < why Yenny always learn a lot like this ? ) .. other girls are upstairs while Yubin is next to him hahaha, maybe Yubin is chatting too ?

------

x4MNK.jpg

IjqqQ.jpg

9mc4L.jpg

cZIA0.jpg

4x5S0.jpg

JqU3A.jpg

E4nMJ.jpg

rBTP1.jpg

TPmyt.jpg

7wUuF.jpg

Guest qoxie

wonderstruck -- LOL. Thumbs up from us boys.

Summer = camisole dresses! (They are ubiquitous 24 x 7 in Singapore anyway.)

- - - - - - -

There's another WG pic from the Kiehl Facebook album which lexp linked to.

Looks like the girls mixed around during the event, although I am getting the impression Sunye was somewhat distracted throughout.

Zz3N8.jpg

- - - - - - -

fVjzT.jpg

Source: http://www.imnotobse...susan-sarandon/

Guest qoxie

IaxUo.jpg

Source: http://kpoppark.com/...8-ye-selca.html

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun unveils her blonde selcas

Kpoppark 2011-05-19

WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun has updated on their latest developments.

On May 19, Yeeun tweeted blonde selcas of herself. Her previous radical blondie photos had caused an immense reaction among netizens.

In the pictures, Yeeun had dark eyeliner on while showing off white jade-like skin. Her smile & dimples were also very attractive.

Netizens said in response: "How so beautiful", "Prettier with each passing day", & "not easy to match with blond hair, so magical" & so on.

Korean source: TV Report

- - - - - - - - - -

Zl0vG.jpg

Source: http://www.yinyuetai...og-detail/87603

WONDERGIRLS updates with a sexier look; "When's the Korean comeback"

Yinyuetai 2011-05-19

Korean source: Naver

Translator: x-shipeng

WONDERGIRLS's latest update has become a talking point.

On May 19, WG's official twitter said: "Yeeun & Yoobin went to an event" & "I wonder what [the girls] are writing" & also uploaded some photos.

In the pictures, WG was seen showing off a more mature & sexier side of themselves during the event. In particular, Yeeun & Yoobin were both spotting blonde-ish hair & their enchanting glances towards the camera caught everyone's attention.

Neitizens who saw the photos said: "Yoobin is thinner!" "WG are Korea's eminent pop idols", "When is the Korean comeback" & other impassioned responses.

Archived