Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Stephy18

Wow! All the girls look so gorgeouss! :D

And OMG I love Yubin's hair. It looks so good on her. And her dress is so cute.

Sunye's hair now reminds me of their "Irony" days :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yubin4ever

Yubin is looking SO AMAZING in these pictures. Actually all of them are looking good from what i can tell, but I need some more solo shots of them.

Sohee and Jane look so cute together. Sohee just has amazing lips. Its shaped like a heart

And Yenny sure does love taking pictures with 4 in 1. I think she loves using the Pudding Camera. I dont blame her. It is pretty addictive :lol:

Guest Yoyo

Yeeeun just tweeted another picture of Yubinie <3

301545658.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1305782458&Signature=o9aiKNjtw6oLIHiMcOYB61Jx4I4%3D

보너스~윱뇽 메트로폴리탄가는길~

edit:

and a clear-er picture!

301546742.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1305782719&Signature=zEbMkq2Xw7KEYkn%2FvsmceVaAjYE%3D

이건데ㅜㅜ 잘못올렸다

Guest 3864

hello all wonderfuls! aa, i hv a question to ask, i already pre-ordered the wg debut album online, so, i wanna ask, where/how do we pay for it??

SOMEONE, pls pls answerrrr!!! thank you ^^

Guest wonderful ♡

Can anyone translate the girls' tweets? :(

Thanks for all the updates though. They're looking fiiiiiiine.

Can anyone translate the girls' tweets? :(

Thanks for all the updates though. They're looking fiiiiiiine.

소희랑 회사와서- 우리회사 조명은 참 좋아 키키

[Trans] I'm with Sohee at the company - our company lighting is kinda great kiki

이쁘다 원더걸스 역시 원더풀해 http://yfrog.com/gz76xqrj

[Trans]Pretty Wonder Girls They are also wonderfuls

CR : JANEyjk@twitter

키엘가기전

[Trans] before going to Kiehl's event

비내리는 뉴욕날씨에 꽃무늬 원피스 ㅋㅋㅋ 봄은 마음속에 있는거에요~

[Trans] It's raining in New York, I'm wearing a floral dress one piece k k k but in my heart, it's still a spring season~

보너스~윱뇽 메트로폴리탄가는길~

[Trans]Bonus~Yoobinnyong on the way to Metropolitan~

이건데ㅜㅜ 잘못올렸다

[Trans]This is it ㅜㅜI've posted the wrong shot ㅜㅜ

CR : WGyenny@twitter

무언가를 열심히 적고있는 원더걸스!! I wonder what the girls are writing:)

[Trans] Wonder Girls are working hard on with something!! I wonder what the girls are writing:)

CR : followWG@twitter

sorry for any translation mistakes ^^ sweatingbullets.gif

BONUS~!!

u9mhB.jpg

http://yfrog.com/h0dki1j sunmi's NEW school picture with her female friends(classmates) at a college

cr : Wonderfuls Cafè@fb for translation

cr : darkbrowny@twitter

wow back to see beautiful photos .... they all look sweet ...eieii~

yenny's hair still yellow ...hahah

yoobin make me wow ... with her beautiful hair

sunye 's dress look like lolita ..haha i love her black hair

lim look clean and gorgeous too

sohee ^^ never dissappointed , nice and pretty with hair like that .... kekek ^^

Guest qoxie

Kiehl's? The skincare chain? Singapore has lots of them too ^^

Yoobin metamorphoses again -- what a hottie.

Had a look around. There were other celebrity photos at the event too: Susan Sarandon, Pharrell Williams, Caitlin Moe, Kevin Jonas & wife, Ana Matronic, Alan Cumming, Lee Sun Kyun (actor), Cheryl Vitali, Leigh Lezark, et al.

FilmMagic has some pics, but they accept only POP email registration to access the full size images.

So here are the thumbnails instead:

eK8Hw.jpg

9URwm.jpg

x9yo2.jpg

LviTW.jpg

Source: http://www.filmmagic...=501153&evntI=0

- - - - - - - - -

Guess who subsequently permed her hair?

Re-translated from the Chinese translations by MacChelsea @ WGHK. Switching to Yeeunbar's instead, which is better.

Yeeun: twitpic.com/4zj6ye 이건데ㅜㅜ 잘못올렸다 (This one TT Posted wrong photo [earlier] TT)

Yeeun: twitpic.com/4zj64a 보너스~윱뇽 메트로폴리탄가는길~ (Bonus~ Yub-nyong, on the way to the Metropolitan~)

Yeeun: twitpic.com/4ziy5a 키엘가기전~ (Before heading to Kiehl's~)

aIPYC.jpg

vHN9l.jpg

Guest qoxie

The Korean media has reported the Kiehl's photo ops & YeBin's twitpics.

Still waiting for Chinese re-translations of the articles about Yeeun's selcas.

0dRLl.jpg

Source: http://www.koreastar...om/tc/news/8566

WONDERGIRLS Yoobin prettier & prettier, 2AM Seulong profuse in his praise

KoreaStarDaily 2011-05-19 Thursday 17:20

2AM member Seulong was profuse in praising WONDERGIRLS Yoobin's beauty.

On May 19, Yeeun tweeted a solo photo of Yoobin & wrote: "On the way to the Metropolitan." In the picture, Yoobin's hair was wavy & she was wearing a black leather jacket & miniskirt. In addition, she was smiling, & her beaming expression was a  very captivating sight. After seeing the photo, Seulong sighed: "Yoobin is more & more beautiful. Don't get prettier, you are doing fine now." [TV daily reporter Sun Mi Kyung]

Guest wonderr23

apologies if this is late

:)

Wondergirls' recent pictures shows..."a new side of them?"

0c89c2da51343a17b8c27d1fbad92b45.jpg

[sSTV Shin Young-eun intern journalist] Recent photos of Wondergirls are gaining a lot of public interest.

Wondergirls revealed their recent photos through their official facebook page on the 19th and stated "we are now in New York for the Kiehl event".

Members Sohee, Yeeun, Yubin, Sunye, and Hyerim were able to show their individualistic matured charms. They were all seen wearing one-piece dresses which showed off their amazing figures.

The netizens commented, "When can i see them in Korea?", "that is the effect of consuming American water and produce", "i want to see them".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are currently busy working on their new album with renowned composer Claude Kelly who is famous for composing songs for Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and Kelly Clarkson.

Source: SSTV

OMG! the wonder girls look absolutely gorgeous!! liking yubin's hair very much!! she looks smoking HOT!  sunye looks so beautiful with her fringe like that!! she smiles like an angel... oohhh ye eun. did i mention how gorgeous she is??! as always, the maknaes are looking incredibly cute!! how i wish i could pinch their cheeks! i can't wait till june come!! i have no doubt that the new album will be fantastic!

Guest Yoyo

Ah, seeing all these pictures of the girls makes me miss them even more, and I wonder what concept they would have for their new upcoming album? Hahas, I would if florals will be apart of their wardrobe. <3

Anyways, I was wondering if I could request for the original version of this picture, I haven't seen it anywhere :/

cr:bubble@WGspectacle.

Archived