Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

23 year olds Junho, Yeeun and Jo Kwon feels empty?

2011.05.17 10:22

2011051709485824418_1.jpg?time=163315

The 89ers singers expressed their emptiness.

2PM's Junho on the 16th revealed in twitter "time seems to move so fast. When i'm alone it feels empty."

Wondergirls' Yeeun said "That's how normally 23 year olds feel. Me and my friends feels that same way too. Be strong."

2AM's Jo Kwon also added "That's right it's empty. I too sometimes feel empty. My same age friends let's be strong".

To this the fans responded "but you have fans who supports you", "i'm 23 years old as well and i sometimes feel that way too", "what are you doing these days".

Meanwhile 2pm will release their Japanese single (Take Off) in Japan on the 18th. Wondergirls are preparing for their album and are busy travelling back in forth in Korea and United States. 2AM will be busy travelling from May to June visiting various Asian countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and many others.

^

EUNHO :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

this is so old but i think nobody shared this update! As you can see it's May 11th. Yenny watched Billy Elliot musical in NYC~

Trans: i came to watch Billy Elliot kkkk i'm so looking forward to it~

15i2gw3.jpg

Also Hyerim's me2day are mostly for Korean fans. She asked for movie suggestions and she told fans that she's getting addicted to Bookworm :D She also mentioned she went to church with Sunye..

Guest qoxie

A Naver blogger spotted 4Minute ('Heart To Heart' stage on KBS Music Bank last Friday/May 13) wearing what Sohee had worn during the pre-MULA Thailand fanmeet (last November).

gpxRc.jpg

pQe2Q.jpg

LS4Q6.jpgEKR6l.jpg

z2dD2.jpgA7Nw6.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...logNo=128433183

- - - - - - - -

I dunno how the Female Idol map is being played, but WG is routing all competition in the latest update.

4q6aB.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/luckyhwa7?Redirect=Log&logNo=80130447227

I have some news but it's all about other idols mentioning WonderGirls XD

So first, on the korean show "Dalgona", Yunho (TVXQ) mentioned Yubin =D So I think they asked him about his hometown, Gwangju, and Yunho told them the name of other idols who come from Gwangju =D and the first name he said is Yubin =D "WonderGirls' Yubin" =D (don't ask me why I'm happy, I love WonderShinKi XD) then he said Big Bang's Seungri and Kara's Gu Hara and Dong Bang Shin Ki's Yunho (talking about himself haha). I also think Suzy (missA) is from Gwangju but he didn't talk about her ^^ Now that I think about it maybe that's why Seungri & Hara are close (they know each other?) and I remember reading about Yunho and Yubin and Seungri, that they knew each other before ^^ I wonder if it's true ^^ It looks like it is =D Here's the video -

Yunho mentions Yubin on Dalgona (110422)

Starts @3:00.

Also another idol from the new group APink did a (short) cover of WonderGirls' song ^^ I already wrote something before about Bomi from APink singing Sunye's Il Wol Ji Ga (it wa a short part too XD) and now it's Naeun from APink singing WonderGirls' A Sorry Heart! I love how these girls are singing songs from WonderGirls but not even the popular ones haha. Naeun did the short cover on Kiss The Radio (Leeteuk & Eunhyuk's radio program) and from what I've read, it's also the song she sang for her audition =) Here's the audio -

APink's Naeun sings WonderGirls' A Sorry Heart (110506)

If they really like singing WonderGirls' song I wish they can have an official performance someday to cover one of WonderGirls' songs XD

Guest Mia_Mia

so many updates!

just doing my bit by sharing the link to a segment of the Made In Wonder Girls that has been subbed. It's Sunye talking about how people consider them to have starry attitudes and why is it that she thinks its her responsibility. I love how Sunye defended WGs individuality - how she said they didnt need to be like the other girl groups and that she made no apologies about all her members personalities - because we know that its not WG members are snobbish, they're just not that social with strangers.

and I love the cute story about the dresses. I can actually imagine them doing that... thank you Sunye and WG for keeping it real as always. :wub:

Sunye -- The truth

Guest lovepapupi

^

^

If I'm not wrong Yunho, Yubin, and Seungri went to the same elementary school in Gwangju.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Jane online fantastic live chat NOW

she said Lim is trying to login but can not so we should wait her few minutes

so guys, log in fantastic live chat and wait lol

------------

Btw u guys shouldnt spam the live chat, just ask question slowly so she can read and answer, and the site wont be crashes

Her answer from live chat

Hyerim Christina Woo: Yes I'm close with all miss A members

: I want to go to Hong Kong!

My English name is Christina

I like country,hiphop, pop~

I like italian food

I like strawberry!:P

I don't have an iphone

Jane has it so I use her iphone to play games

I use Galaxy

I love to go to park!!

Madison Square Park

but I would love to go to Central Park soon :P

Sorry I can't answer everyone :(

I love u too

I used to be a cheer leader!

im here

it's too fast I'm trying to read everyone

(Q:apart from Pink, is there any colour that you like too? ^^) HOT PINK! (lol pink fangirl)

sorry! I am back again (she was kicked out, the site crashed several seconds)

What time zones are you in?

Someone asked me if I am close with Sun Mi, we are close (<3)

I want to recommend a song!

I don't wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith :P

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

I like pink and white

and I like MANGO!

I love DIM SUM, PANINI, SUSHI, NOODLES, THAI FOOD, AND CHOCOLATES!

Yenny is in a lesson

Sorry! I got logged off again

I have to leave now though..It was great talking to you all!!Have a great day

Thank you Wonderfuls! You are all very wonderful!

^ The chat was really fun ^^ I think the "10 seconds" rule is helping XD This time Lim was here for a long time ^^ and she replied to so many questions =D Her messages are so cute, she's adorable! The best part was when she said she's close to Sunmi!!! The person who asked the question did it at least 2-3minutes before and then she remember and replied to us =) I'm happy they are close ^^ =D 6WonderGirls <333

Guest jcsmark

^

The chat with Lim was fun!

Jane is still on right now, she said a Real Wonder Girls video will be uploaded soon :D

Also she will go out for lunch with Lim.

Guest wonderr23

^

she's still online but i gave up LOL it's moving so fast!!! Anyway i found an interesting reply but a JYPE staff named Kenny. When fans asked about the albums' release he said JUNE-SEPTEMBER! hmmm.... and also Jane said she will update REALWG soon

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Wow! Wonder Girls have taken over about half of the map! lol I like. ^^

Jane should see this! She talked about this kind of map before and wonderr23 told her about the previous map on chat yesterday and she was surprised. This time the results are even better. :D

Thanks for uploading the chat. :D

I think Lim will always be looking forward to going to HK.

June-Sept?! Which means it's still uncertain but between them months? Or thats how long the promotions are going to last for?

I was really looking to a June release. I would have thought that they would have a lot of it done by now.

Contribution. :)

i5x28o.gif

bhac12.gif

Guest yubin4ever

I was thinking maybe the june- September could mean june for English album and around September for Korean album. I might just be wishful thinking though. Its just the word September is makin me nervous. Its so far away. If yenny is already practicing the dance moves for their new songs and they already have so much of the album done I just don't understand how september can even be mentioned as a time to release the album.

Anyway can anyone tell me what sohee whispered to sunye at the end of the comic?? It seems so interesting haha

Guest qoxie

Is anyone else picking up a malware alert when loading into soompi?

My antivirus is warning me about this malicious url: h1.ripway.com/cherrie7/ch121.jpg

(Don't click on it if your computer is not adequately protected.)

- - - - - -

Still hopeful about a June release, but it is realistically running out of time.

- - - - - -

'Hallyu' window display at Teseum Safari teddy bear museum in Jeju.

I have seen the WG teddy pics around, but not in a context like this. Guess this is the source where those photos were taken.

RAIN, Jewel In The Palace (Dae Jang Geum), Big Bang, SNSD, et al. were also featured, according to the blogger.

oN7Y8.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=30108831805

^

^ It will be cool if u can edit ur clip, add caption about which event and what country, so it will be more amazing. Cuz if the viewer is not a die-hard WGs fans, just see those photos, they didnt know how many places our girls visited, how amazing they r to handle jetlag. Wonder girls = travel girls lol. I think airport staff at LA Kentucky airport even rember the girls face "oops, they come again?" lol, cuz they always in and out

I just learned the YouTube annotations thing. :sweatingbullets:

The video is almost all captioned now. I put all the places and dates, and half of the events. I will complete the remaining events in a few days.

I tried to be not too invasive or distracting, but it's not easy as pics last 2 secs between transitions :ph34r: -- anyway, CC can always be turned off at will.

here

--

All my praises go to @qoxie, I went straight to his itinerary v1.1 (Page 1460 of the thread) to get fact check locations & dates for the captions. Please check if you like the end credit, and let me know in case you prefer it in a different form.

Guest my2wonder

I have some news but it's all about other idols mentioning WonderGirls XD

So first, on the korean show "Dalgona", Yunho (TVXQ) mentioned Yubin =D So I think they asked him about his hometown, Gwangju, and Yunho told them the name of other idols who come from Gwangju =D and the first name he said is Yubin =D "WonderGirls' Yubin" =D (don't ask me why I'm happy, I love WonderShinKi XD) then he said Big Bang's Seungri and Kara's Gu Hara and Dong Bang Shin Ki's Yunho (talking about himself haha). I also think Suzy (missA) is from Gwangju but he didn't talk about her ^^ Now that I think about it maybe that's why Seungri & Hara are close (they know each other?) and I remember reading about Yunho and Yubin and Seungri, that they knew each other before ^^ I wonder if it's true ^^ It looks like it is =D Here's the video -

Yunho mentions Yubin on Dalgona (110422)

Starts @3:00.

Also another idol from the new group APink did a (short) cover of WonderGirls' song ^^ I already wrote something before about Bomi from APink singing Sunye's Il Wol Ji Ga (it wa a short part too XD) and now it's Naeun from APink singing WonderGirls' A Sorry Heart! I love how these girls are singing songs from WonderGirls but not even the popular ones haha. Naeun did the short cover on Kiss The Radio (Leeteuk & Eunhyuk's radio program) and from what I've read, it's also the song she sang for her audition =) Here's the audio -

APink's Naeun sings WonderGirls' A Sorry Heart (110506)

If they really like singing WonderGirls' song I wish they can have an official performance someday to cover one of WonderGirls' songs XD

yes yubin & yunho & seungri know each other :D

UKnow YunHo, YooBin and SeungRi went to the same elementary school

Posted on January 6, 2009 by

sookyeong

1231228954_2009010615540522417_1.jpg?w=439&h=439

It has been recently known that Dong Bang Shin Ki UKnow YunHo, WonderGirls

YooBin and Big Bang SeungRi are all from the same elementary school JungAm

Elementary School in GwangJoo WolGaeDong.

The 3 of them had went back to the school on 1st

January coincidentally, and had came to know the fact that they were actually

from the same elementary school.

UKnow YunHo is the senior amongst them being born in  1986, followed by

YooBin who is born in 1988 and SeungRi who is born in 1990 is the youngest.

Even though this is not the first time we hear news of celebrities coming

from the same school, this is something special since each of the 3 are a member

of Kpop’s leading idol groups.

SeungRi‘s spokesperson said, “SeungRi has gone back to his hometown during

the new year to find that he is from the same elementary school as other

singers. This is really some fate.”

And UKnow YunHo‘s spokesperson said, “UKnow YunHo already knows that he is

from the same school as SeungRi, but he is surprised to know about YooBin

too.”

And YooBin‘s spokesperson said, “YooBin‘s surprised to know that the 3 of

them comes from the same elementary school.”

sc: here

Guest qoxie

No Korean source cited. (I checked: it is Osen's article.)

Ditto any Chinese translator. It has already been posted on Taiwanese, Hong Kong & China message boards, so I dunno who is the one.

l6o6C.jpg

Source: WGTW

LIM updates with an exquisite selca

Source: Korean cyberspace

WONDERGIRLS member LIM unveiled a selca to make good after a long absence.

On May 18 morning, LIM tweeted a "Me" message & also shared a photo.

In the picture, LIM was not wearing makeup when she took the snapshot in front of a mirror.

Netizens  said in succession: "Really adorable. The T-shirt [sic] looks mighty  fine too", "Wonder Girls", "Loved the Chicago concert; when are you coming back", etc.

WONDERGIRLS is currently busy recording songs in Los Angeles [sic].

- - - - - - - -

JYP China has been holding monthly auditions in Beijing since the start of the year.

They are timed for every 3rd Saturday of each month, so the latest round is this weekend.

WonderPMmissA are included in the publicity ad. I cropped out the participation details in the screenshot.

BaAS8.jpg

Source: Sina weibo

Guest qoxie

Economy Today 경제투데이 article lamenting Kpop idols venturing overseas (successfully).

Kara, SNSD to Japan. WG to America & China.

Korean speakers, please translate....

소녀시대, 카라, 엠블랙…아이돌 스타 美-日진출 ‘텅빈 국내무대’

기사입력 2011-05-18 15:27

wqdF7.jpg

[경제투데이 박진희 기자]

해외 성적 좋지만, 한국 활동 뒷전

원더걸스, 1년 째 외도…

‘훗’ 으로 삼촌팬들의 마음을 사로잡았던 소녀시대가 국내 무대를 종횡무진 한 지도 벌써 6개월이 훌쩍 지났다. 엉덩이춤으로 대한민국을 들었다 놓은 카라도 지난해 ‘점핑’ 활동을 끝으로 일본 활동에 매진했다. 특히 카라는 팀내 불화로 해체 위기를 맞았던 당시에도 일본 활동은 계속했으나 국내 프로그램에서는 전원 하차해 팬들의 아쉬움을 산 바 있다. 원더걸스는 벌써 1년 째 미국 대륙을 종횡무진 하느라 국내 팬들은 뒷전이다.

국내 아이돌 가수들의 해외 진출이 활발해 지면서 현해탄과 태평양 건너에서 좋은 소식이 속속 날아들고 있다. 아이돌 가수들은 또래 친구들이 상상할 수 없는 고생을 감내하며 해외 활동에 매진, 좋은 성적으로 국위선양을 하고 있는 셈이다. 지난주에는 소녀시대 ‘미스터택시’, 빅뱅 ‘빅뱅2’, 카라 ‘제트코스트러브’, 엠블랙 ‘유어러브’ 등 국내 톱 아이돌 가수들이 일본에서 발표한 싱글과 정규앨범이 오리콘 싱글 차트를 휩쓸었다는 소식이 전해지면서 대 지진에도 끄떡없는 한류의 저력을 재확인 시켰다.

미국 무대에 진출해 빌보드차트 핫100에 진입, 국내 아이돌 가수들의 세계무대 가능성을 활짝 열어준 원더걸스는 지난해 5월 2주 간의 국내 활동 이후 다시 미국을 거쳐 중국 대륙 점령에 나섰다. 올해 3월에 중국에서 발표한 원더걸스 스페셜 에디션 앨범으로 해외가수 톱10에 진입하는 쾌거를 이뤘다. 원더걸스의 성공적인 미국진출은 이달 초 미국 진출을 선언한 걸그룹 제이큐티의 시장 진입을 용이하게 하는데 일조할 것으로 예상된다.

아이돌 그룹의 성공적 해외진출은 연일 신문지상을 뜨겁게 달구지만 국내 팬들로서는 반가운 일만은 아니다. ‘노바디’ 이후 ‘투디퍼런스’로 근 1년 만에 앨범을 발표했던 원더걸스는 단 2주의 방송 출연으로 국내 활동을 갈음했으며 소녀시대, 카라 등 대표 걸그룹의 활동도 뜸한 상태다. 해외 진출 시도 이전 공백기라 칭하기가 무색할 만큼 싱글 음반을 발표하며 무대를 뜨겁게 달궜던 것과는 상반된 현상.

소녀시대, 원더걸스, 카라 등 걸그룹 열풍의 주인공들 뿐 아니라 빅뱅, 엠블랙, 비스트 등 남성 아이돌 그룹도 일본 투어 및 활동으로 한동안 국내 무대를 비워둬야 할 공산이다.

한 음악 팬은 “해외에서의 쾌거도 좋지만 국내 팬들의 기다림도 고려해서 활동해야 하지 않나?”라며 “국내 팬들이 해외 활동의 디딤돌이라는 사실을 간과하지 말아야 할 것”이라고 일침을 가했다.

박진희 기자 jini@ parkgaparkga

Source: http://www.eto.co.kr...02513&ts=161409

- - - - - -

"Exasperated" American WF's fan "rant"... so funny ^^

Wonder Girls Album, JYP Apologises for not releasing it sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9eum2QQkvQ&feature=player_embedded

Guest qoxie

I almost had a heart attack seeing the first pic below in Google Images.

Thought it is the new album cover! (lol)

Turned out it is a woman's toiletries set being marketed in New Zealand.

XH9Ac.jpg

FveLk.jpg

Sources:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Health-beauty/Fragrance-gift-sets/auction-376189063.htm

http://www.digiparallelimports.co.nz/sex-in-the-city-wonder-girls-10-piece-gift-set-p-2653.html

Guest r1988

I think they will release their album by the end of June and their korean comeback will be Sept

Why are JYP Entertainment’s Junho, Ye Eun, and Jo Kwon feeling empty?

20110518_junho_yeeun_jokwon.jpg

Recently, Junho (2PM), Ye Eun (Wonder Girls), and Jo Kwon (2AM) have publicly announced that they’ve been having feelings of a void within them. What could be the reason behind all this?

These ‘89ers – and also all coincidentally under JYP Entertainment - have voiced their feeling of emptiness to their fans. For instance, on May 16th, Junho tweeted, “Time seems to fly by really fast. I feel like I’ve been spending my time forgetting who I am. Because of that, I feel very empty when I’m alone.”

Ye Eun responded to Junho’s tweet saying, “I wonder if this is what all 23-year-olds go through. I’m going through the same thing and even my friends have been like that too. Let’s be strong.”

Jo Kwon responded to both of them, saying, “You’re right about the emptiness. Even my stomach feels hollow because of enteritis. Let’s stay strong, friends.”

Concerned, fans hurriedly assured the trio, leaving comments such as, “Even so, you guys always have fans to cheer you on“, “I’m 23 too and I have those same feelings every once in awhile“, and “Is there something going on that’s making you feel this way?”

Meanwhile, 2PM is set to release their first Japanese single, “Take Off“, on the 18th; the Wonder Girls are flying back and forth between the states and Korea to work on their upcoming album; and 2AM is scheduled to visit Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam from May to mid-June for promotional activities.

Source: Money Today Star News via Nate News

Credit:AIIKPOP

lol I know how yeeun and the other 2 are feeling I turned 23 back in feb and it sucks I feel like nothing left for me to be 30

Archived