Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest r1988

^

I think its a fake account ,allkpop already wrote an article saying that snsd will comeback by end of this year around Sept and that they will be promoting in Japan till August also in AIIIkpop website they never wrote article saying Wonder Girls will comeback in June so I think its a fake account

@heartmiso is this the official line up b/c as far as I know SS501 are no longer active as group all the members are doing solo activities now

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@heartmiso is this the official line up b/c as far as I know SS501 are no longer active as group all the members are doing solo activities now

i also don't know bout this event.. it might be also just a fake event tears.gif T.T because it's impossible to bring those lineup.. many people said it's a fake though.. not sure about it..as much as I want WG to come to my country..i really hope it's just them who perform cuz this kind of mixing with other artist are just not fair... the no.of fans are way too many for boy groups..anyway..we just have to wait for the confirmation from the girls themselves.. ahhh.. plus if it is held in Malysia..they'll have to think bout the possibilty thousands of Singaporean and Thailand fans that might come too..it is just toooooooooooo ....... blink.gif

Guest r1988

i also don't know bout this event.. it might be also just a fake event *quoted image* T.T because it's impossible to bring those lineup.. many people said it's a fake though.. not sure about it..as much as I want WG to come to my country..i really hope it's just them who perform cuz this kind of mixing with other artist are just not fair... the no.of fans are way too many for boy groups..anyway..we just have to wait for the confirmation from the girls themselves.. ahhh.. plus if it is held in Malysia..they'll have to think bout the possibilty thousands of Singaporean and Thailand fans that might come too..it is just toooooooooooo ....... *quoted image*

I honestly I think its fake event the second I read SS501 I kind knew that the event might be fake or the official line up of artists are not out yet

I honestly I think its fake event the second I read SS501 I kind knew that the event might be fake or the official line up of artists are not out yet

I read somewhere that says SS501 is still not break up though..they just split for awhile to have their own solo promotion... never care or mind though~

Guest r1988

I read somewhere that says SS501 is still not break up though..they just split for awhile to have their own solo promotion... never care or mind though~

yeah I know they did not disband all the members are now doing solo activities and not active as a group

Guest wonderr23

Jane and a fellow JYPE staff chatted with fans just hours ago. It was really fun and again..i recorded it for the sake of rewatching it for hints LOL

On the album...Jane said that the album will be released soon. She didn't say anything except that the album contains a lot of cool songs. She said we must wait patiently for WG's comeback! She also inquired about the Bday project for Yenny. She asked for suggestions from fans about gifts etc. She said Yenny practises their new songs often lol She also mentioned that they will be going to Indonesia this June. I'm guessing it's for the MTV World Stage in Indonesia..hmmm what else...oh when i asked her about Yubin and Sunye she said that they and the girls are healthy and practicing hard for their new album :) I also mentioned the girlgroup map. She was surprised to learn that Wondergirls have the largest fanbase in Asia...kk she said we must make it worldwide LOL Anyways that's it. I really need to sleep now since it's already 3 am here..me need to sleep so...bye.

Guest r1988

^

thnx so much for the info I hope when she said the album will be released soon she meant by next month (at lest my the end of june early july ) I will be also going to bed good night everyone and again thnx for the info

Guest *bluebutterfly*

The chat at fantastic with Jane and Benny was really fun. :D

Benny, the creator or the site said that the allkpop account at fantastic is real.

Jane also said that each one of the girls were doing their own thing, such as having lunch (Lim), and having lessons (Sohee). Jane and Sohee had lunch together today. Jane said she will try to make Yeeun not dye her hair purple lol. xD

Guest Yoyo

Jane and a fellow JYPE staff chatted with fans just hours ago. It was really fun and again..i recorded it for the sake of rewatching it for hints LOL

On the album...Jane said that the album will be released soon. She didn't say anything except that the album contains a lot of cool songs. She said we must wait patiently for WG's comeback! She also inquired about the Bday project for Yenny. She asked for suggestions from fans about gifts etc. She said Yenny practises their new songs often lol She also mentioned that they will be going to Indonesia this June. I'm guessing it's for the MTV World Stage in Indonesia..hmmm what else...oh when i asked her about Yubin and Sunye she said that they and the girls are healthy and practicing hard for their new album :) I also mentioned the girlgroup map. She was surprised to learn that Wondergirls have the largest fanbase in Asia...kk she said we must make it worldwide LOL Anyways that's it. I really need to sleep now since it's already 3 am here..me need to sleep so...bye.

Ugh, how come whenever someone comes and chats online I always end up missing it? Sigh. I'm envious of you, I honestly never knew Benny was a JYPE staff hahas, I always thought he was a fan. I'm so glad the staffs came to update the news about the girls, and the site seems to be a huge hit because now the girls are able to come and drop by themselves. I can't wait for the girls to make a comeback, I wonder if they'll be performing their new song at the MTV stage? Or if their album will be out by then :/

Hopefully Sohee, Sun, Yubin, Lim, and Yenny makes another appearance soon. I love it whenever Lim comes on she's always so cute with her entrance, she even wished a few of her fans a happy birthday <3

Guest valentino_rossi46

JANE IS ONLINE FANTASTIC LIVE CHAT NOW

ASK HER ANYTHING ASAP

I suggest her about balloon and lightstick issue, JYPE stopped distribute queen purplr lightstick so it's difficult for fans make puple ocean, so hope they will sell purple lightstick again, and if balloon and lightstick was sold onlineand international, it will be much better XD. And she said she will bring this issue to other staff XD

Hope we can hv lightstick really soon

Jane was on fantastics~

First time actually catching on of them online >.<

I asked Jane ifshe kept a close contact with Sun Mi (which is a dumb questions since i knew she would've -.-)

But she replied to me! :w00t:

She said they talk everyday~ Made my day that Sun Mi's still super close with them~

Guest qoxie

A Cyworld blogger said 'Nobody' was playing during Coca Cola 125th anniversary street celebrations in Toronto.

I checked around: it was held last week, & the venue was Dundas Square.

There are also a couple of fancams on Youtube, but none has any WG music.

Anyway, to quote the eyewitness:

처음엔 생각없이 있다가

나중에 알고보니 125주년 기념프로모션?같은거였당

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ깨알같이재미있었음!

공연도하고

진짜 신기했던건 중간에 막 노래틀어주는데

원더걸스 노바디나와서ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

처음에 생각없이듣다가

왜한국노래갘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://www.cyworld.com/v_wwww/7795643

- - - - - - - - -

I also read that the latest AION 2.5 patch 'Empyrean Calling' will be released in North America & Europe on May 25.

The timing is likely too early for WG to collaborate on another song launch via MMORPG, but who knows.

Found an article that mentioned the girls in previewing the avatar characterization, though.

To quote:

When describing what Aion does very well, the first and foremost feature mentioned was character customization. As Sean Orlikowski stated, "Aion  is absolutely amazing with the amount you can tweak your character; you  can make pretty much any kind of facial features you want. You can make  amazingly beautiful characters. You can make amazingly ugly  characters." To illustrate the depth of the customization, he continued  by saying, "We are capable of mimicking people's faces... when 2.0  launched, we had the Wonder Girls come over from Korea and the devs  were able to recreate their faces so that their characters in-game could  be accurate representations."

Empyrean Calling  is expanding on this by adding more customization features, from color  sliders and facial expressions at creation (to allow for more anime and  hyper-realistic styles) to emotions you can purchase. These emotions  allow you to change your character's animations, both for movement and  combat. For instance, you can attack like a ninja and levitate while you  run, or vice versa. if you would like this customization, however, be  sure to have deep pockets. On the test server, each emotion costs a cool  12 million kinah.

Source: http://massively.joy...ing-live-on-25/

It's time for another shameless plug.

I reviewed my downloaded pics and compiled a second slideshow- which roughly covers Fall 2010 (Sep to Nov). It's amazing how many places the girls did go in barely 90 days - hope you like revisiting them as I did

[Fanpic slideshow] - Wonder Girls Fall 2010

Thanks to all the folks that shared the pics and to everyone who uploaded them into the thread^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ It will be cool if u can edit ur clip, add caption about which event and what country, so it will be more amazing. Cuz if the viewer is not a die-hard WGs fans, just see those photos, they didnt know how many places our girls visited, how amazing they r to handle jetlag. Wonder girls = travel girls lol. I think airport staff at LA Kentucky airport even rember the girls face "oops, they come again?" lol, cuz they always in and out

---------

So Hee is on fantastic NOW

hope she can hv a live chat wt us

Guest my2wonder

Hi wonderful-tastics <33

I found the arabic interview of the wonder girls in KBS arabic website (full & HD)

HERE <3

+

vote for the wonder girls HERE : http://bit.ly/iwOvEK please ! you can vote once O_O

+

wonder girls thanx middle east fans especially kingdom saudi arabia (KSA) :D

fantastics.jpg?w=717&h=178

aaaah <3 love them <3 they already touched our heart :D

Guest jcsmark

I was only able to catch a bit of Jane's chat on Fantastic but I was really happy to hear that WG's album will be released soon! I think it will still be a June release and if the MTV World Stage in Indonesia is true, maybe the album will drop sometime before that event so Wonder Girls can perform their new songs.

Guest qoxie

^

It's a Korean restaurant in New York. Guess they wanna eat familiar food.

If that's Yoobin in the middle, she looks like she cut her hair.

None appeared to have re-dyed their hair, though.

Except for LIM, the rest of WG have not uploaded recent selcas.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeeun's response to 2PM Junho's tweet yesterday was picked up by the Korean media.

From the Chinese fan translation I read then, he was lamenting how time passes so quickly & Yeeun had replied: "This is how all 23-year-olds feel. My friends feel the same; me too. Hwaiting!" Dunno what 2AM Jo Kwon separately said.

Star News framed it as the 1989-ers offering consolation (& added the requisite fan comments).

It also briefly mentioned the 3 idol groups' upcoming music plans, although nothing about WG we don't already know.

As a primer, the article title google-translates as: Junho? Yeeun? Jo Kwon, 23-year-old teenagers? "Empty"

준호·예은·조권, 23살의 사춘기? "공허해"

머니투데이 진주 인턴기자

입력 : 2011.05.17 10:22

kWRWK.jpg

89년생 동갑내기 가수들이 공허함을 느낀다고 입을 모았다.

2PM 준호는 16일 3시께 자신의 트위터에 "시간 참 빠른 것 같다. 내가 날 잊을 정도로 보냈던 것 같다. 그래서 혼자 있을 때는 굉장히 공허하다"라고 글을 남겼다.

이를 접한 원더걸스 예은은 "모든 23살이 느끼는 건가, 나도 그렇고 내 친구들이 요즘 다 그렇고. 힘내자"라며 동감을 표했다.

더불어 2AM 조권도 "맞아 공허해. 난 지금 장염으로 배도 공허해. 동갑내기들 힘내자"라고 말했다.

글을 접한 팬들은 "그래도 항상 응원해주는 팬들이 있잖아요", "저도 23살인데 그런 기분 느낄 때가 가끔 있어요", "요즘 무슨 일이 있나요"등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 2PM은 오는 18일 일본 첫 싱글 '테이크 오프(Take Off)'를 발매할 예정이며 원더걸스는 한국과 미국을 오가며 새 음반 작업에 한창이다. 또 2AM은 5월부터 6월 중순까지 홍콩, 대만, 말레이시아, 인도네시아, 베트남 등 아시아 국가를 방문해 프로모션을 진행한다.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

- - - - - - - - -

WG is also one of the subjects in a new academic book, I believe.

It comprises research papers studying the Kpop pop culture scene over the last decade. The title google-translates as: From H.O.T. to SNSD.. Idol Report.

H.O.T.부터 소녀시대까지..아이돌 보고서

연합뉴스| 기사입력 2011-05-17 09:38 | 최종수정 2011-05-17 10:31

'아이돌' 출간

y53Ap.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 고미혜 기자 = '아이돌' 열풍이 단순한 트렌드를 넘어 하나의 문화현상으로 자리잡은 지 수년이 지났다.

아이돌이 가요계를 장악한 지는 오래됐고, TV 예능과 드라마, 영화, 뮤지컬에 이르기까지 대중문화 전반에서 아이돌이 주도권을 잡아가고 있다.

'아이돌'(이매진 펴냄)은 이처럼 아이돌 문화가 한국 대중문화에 큰 영향을 미쳤는데도 그동안 체계적인 분석을 담은 문화 연구서가 없었다는 문제의식에서 기획된 최초의 '아이돌 문화 보고서'다.

이동연 한국예술종합학교 교수는 "아이돌 그룹들과 팬덤이 생산하는 문화가 단지 주류 대중음악과 연예 제작 시스템만이 아니라 한국 사회의 문화 현실을 이해하는 데 중요한 분석 대상이 될 수 있다는 판단 때문"에 이 책을 기획했다고 설명한다.

이 책에는 이 교수를 주축으로 아이돌 문화에 관심을 갖고 있던 10여 명의 문화 연구자들이 8개월간의 세미나와 6개월간의 월례 발표회를 통해 발표한 논문들이 담겼다.

아이돌과 아이돌 팝, 아이돌 문화의 의미와 의의를 짚어보는 것에서 시작해 아이돌의 음악 세계와 계보를 정리하고 아이돌과 관련한 다양한 문화 현상을 분석했다.

대중음악 평론가 차우진, 최지선 씨는 1996년부터 2010년까지 한국 아이돌 그룹의 역사를 살펴보며 H.O.T., 젝스키스, S.E.S, 핑클, 신화, god 등을 1세대 아이돌로, 동방신기, 슈퍼주니어, 소녀시대, 원더걸스, 빅뱅 등을 2세대 아이돌로 나누었다.

2세대는 표면적으로 1세대에 비해 멤버수가 늘어났으며, 가요 시장이 디지털 음원시장으로 재편되면서 1-3개월 간격으로 발표되는 싱글을 중심으로 휴지기 없이 지속적으로 활동해야 하는 구조로 편입됐다.

기획사의 이미지 전략과 포지셔닝 방식은 2세대에 와서 더욱 정교해졌고 글로벌 팝을 지향하는 경향도 두드러졌다.

필자들은 아이돌 시스템이 자본과 산업 논리에 빠지면서 나타난 문제들이 2세대에서도 완전히 해결되지 못했다며 "아이돌은 진화해왔고, 하나의 문화적 제도로 정착됐지만 풀어야 할 과제도 쌓여만 가고 있다"고 지적했다.

문화평론가 권경우 씨는 신자유주의의 맥락 속에서 아이돌의 성공 이데올로기를 비판적으로 들여다봤다.

"지금 이 시대는 하나의 신화를 먹고 살아간다. 그것은 자신도 TV에 나오는 누군가처럼 성공할 수 있다는 신화다. 그 밑바탕에는 '나도 성공하고 싶다'는 욕망이 짙게 깔려 있다. 그리고 현재 그 욕망을 표상하고 있는 것은 '아이돌 그룹'이다."(312쪽)

권씨는 아이돌 열풍이 "청소년들의 꿈과 미래가 획일화되고 있다는 방증이며 나아가 자신들의 다양한 가능성과 잠재성을 성찰하지 못하고 있다는 것을 보여준다"고 말했다.

이 책은 이밖에도 초국적화하는 동시에 민족주의 발현의 장이 되고 있는 K-POP과 걸그룹 전성시대에 담긴 함의 등도 다루고 있다.

책 말미에는 1996년 데뷔한 H.O.T., UP, 영턱스클럽 등부터 2009년 데뷔한 미쓰에이, 2NE1, 애프터스쿨 등까지 10년 간의 아이돌 그룹을 총정리한 백서와 아이돌 연대표도 실렸다.

408쪽. 2만원.

mihye@yna.co.kr

Source: http://news.naver.co...&aid=0005065826

Archived