Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

Sohee is chatting at Fantastic right now!! and the site is not crashing down!

SoLim were on today and both accepted my friend request :)

Lots of good news today and I'm sure there are more to come!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, what a day!!! :lol:

JY storming Switzerland, the TV movie, the Gaga rumors...

Kudos to qoxie for grabbing all tweets about JY keynote at FOM. I was intentioned to do that after returning home.

At lunch break I checked Twitter and could not believe the numbers of tweets about Da Man's speech. He's a true leader (literally: he's a true influencer & one that shows new directions). Now I see the reasons for participating at Pivotcon.

Before getting back to work, I tweeted two search keys: "#fom11 JYP" and "#fom11 Wonder", and I got an instant follower from the attendees!! :sweatingbullets:

He's the CEO of this channel in NY ^^

The FOM site states the the audience is 2/3 European, and being upper management to CEO's it must be an aged people group. Their response was impressive -- these guys got an instant good impression of our girls and showed deep respect for their boss. Makes me hope that the momentum is really building up and we can expect a lot in the coming times.

I consider probable that Europe will see the Wonder Girls in some commercial on TV - soon~ :wub:

As for the Gaga rumor, I filed it under "random rumors", but it would be so good if it'd be true.

--

Don't wanna end the post ranting.

This pic was tweeted yesterday from JYP. Being a jet lag master he went shopping for water on the evening after arriving to Montreux. Passing in front of the Festival venue, he's decide to snap a souvenir pic XD

b46ecae9757e5b386bb91da2a49d4ad2_large.jpg

On my way back from the market, I realized I'm passing by the venue that I'm doing the keynote speech tomorrow. Not cool

Credit: @followJYP http://twitpic.com/4v929e

Sohee is chatting at Fantastic right now!! and the site is not crashing down!

MAN I AM ON the site right now and it so freaking slow ahh, n I think it seem like a lot of people is

on. It going crazy on that site, she so cute reply in caps lock to people

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye Fantastic is so slow now

Lim made the site crashed 2 times, now So Hee visit, the site didnt crash, but super duper slow :(

So Hee is so busy, accepted all friend request <3. She does a lot of fan service recently, after answer many questions on twitter, now she is accepting friend request on fantastic. And she even said on twitter, WGs will go to indonesia soon O_O ( they really will go soon, any fixed schedule? Or she just comforted fans that they will go to Indonesia someday ?)

Btw, after Ye Eun, who didnt know what's going on amongs JYP Nation, now WGs mem also join the game by tweeting "주특기.......??" lol

Send the request so the girls can accept u when they check fantastic

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/members/sohee/

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/members/wglim/

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/members/yenny/

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/members/sun/

http://wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic/members/yubin/

Guest beebella89

The site crashed 4 me. The fantastic fansite always crashes when a WG mbr goes on. I think they need to upgrade servers. 

EDIT: Also w/ the annoucement that Sohee was on, there was so many new mbrs registering onto the site ----> Sohee effect!

Guest akajoe

The film, also called School Gyrls, written and directed by Cannon, premiered in February 2010. It centers around three teen girl and their lives in high school, and features cameos from Reverend Run, Vanessa Simmons, Justin Bieber , Kristinia DeBarge, Soulja Boy, Mathias Anderle, Diggy Simmons, and others.

I think wonder girls film...would be more successful..I have a strong feeling that Jonas Brothers are going to help them and be feature in this film..and who knows..maybe all the famous people featuring wonder girls debut album might be there!! :D and usher and akon fangirling things..maybe wg are working with them? and when jyp said "special project" after miss A's comeback song..maybe he meant to say this film song?? :P so many possibles!!! I cant wait for the film..hopefully it would be out this summer..lol so that I can go home and watch it..haha..

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

OK, so the Gaga rumour is totally fake? I'm so happy about that. If it had this collaboration kkk. Wonder Girls would have more anti-fans. I don't want it. Working with Claude Kelly, Fedro and star in e US movie are enough

I hope it will be a Disney movie Wonder Girls would be more popular

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

Honestly?? I was all for the Gaga collaboration because it would have been massive for the girls. It probably would have really helped them to get recognised in America. In saying that though, Wonder Girls have always relied on themselves to get where they are and have never really had too many "superstars" as special guests in their MV's or otherwise.

--------------------

On a less happier note, we have another troll on twitter

http://twitter.com/EFF_U_Stalker

Please report him/her as spam! Saying some really nasty things to Sunmi.

-----------------------------------

Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In was voted the sexiest female idol in K-Pop by MTV K readers! Wonder Girls‘ Yubin came in at second place. We’re guessing “Abracadabra,” and her sizzling solo single had something to do with it!

Our original list was flipped upside down by readers with Lee Hyori placing near the bottom and Ga-In coming in from ninth place to take #1 thanks to readers’ votes. Wonder Girls’ Yubin and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri were neck and neck for second but there was “Nobody” but Yubin to take second.

The full list of reader’s choices are below!

1. Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In

2. Wonder Girls’ Yubin

3. Girls’ Generation’s Yuri

4. BoA

5. 2NE1′s Park Bom

6. Lee Hyori

7. 4minute’s HyunA

8. After School’s Kahi

9. G.NA

10. Rainbow’s Jaekyung

Source: http://mtvk.com/2011/05/02/ga-in-voted-sexiest-female-idol-by-mtv-k-readers/

Guest jcsmark

@valentino_rossi46

Interesting, if Sohee tweeted that WG will go to Indonesia soon then I think the rumor that WG will perform at MTV World Stage live in Indonesia (June 20) could be true. That would be a great opportunity for WG to promote their new album if they release it before the event.

Wonder Girls headed to Nickelodeon with their own movie

The movie, titled Wonder Girls At the Apollo, is a joint venture between TeenNick chairman Nick Cannon and his own girl group School Gyrls. The movie’s plot sounds like Showgirls for teens, with Wonder Girls starring as the “Korean super group” battling against the “street savvy” School Gyrls at Harlem’s iconic Apollo Theater. A joint soundtrack between the two groups will accompany the film’s release.

Unless you’re a frequent TeenNick watcher, then you probably wouldn’t know who School Gyrls are. The three-piece group launched in 2009 with a movie on TeenNick co-starring Justin Bieber and Soulja Boy, followed by two albums and another telemovie. They’re basically exclusive to Nickelodean, but they reached the top five of Billboard’s Club Charts with their single “Something Like a Party”, and later released a surprisingly hot urban single “Get Like Me” featuring Mariah Carey.

Two of the members have since left to pursue solo careers, and were replaced this year with two new faces. The final current line-up still seems a little unclear, though, but I’m sure we’ll be getting official press releases and the like soon.

Besides adding a movie to their American promo plan, Wonder Girls have been building buzz through several high-profile fashion shoots with the likes of Teen Vogue and Interview magazine, working on new deals with Coca-Cola and Kia, and recording their first English album with top US producers and writers.

JYP is really serious about breaking Wonder Girls in the States with all this carefully planned promo, but airplay will probably be the most important factor of all, so I hope they’ve got a killer, catchy, radio-friendly single in the works – something like “Tell Me” or “Nobody”, but for 2011 America.

Wonder Girls fans stay tuned to The Prophet Blog, because I should have some cool exclusive news about the new movie and soundtrack in the future.

[source]

Credit The Prophet Blog

Guest floral93

i know this is kinda out of topic but i found a video and i think its from a bigbang concert..basically the title says it all really Bigbang preforming haru haru on nobody? u have to listen with headphones the backtrack music DOES SOUND A LOT like the slow version (rainstone remix) of nobody and prolly during 2008 or 09 ? i'm actually suprised bigbang did that especially with the thousand crazy fangirls wanting to hear bigbang..check it out, do you think it was nobody playing at the backgroun??

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zHKSTbIJZ8A

btw the youtube users seems like an anti wondergirls >:l (his or her dailymotion removed the rm in so hot, saying wg can't sing) wateves butthurt

Guest qoxie

2AM Seulong's "scolding" of Yeeun's initial obliviousness about "주특기" is so funny.

Her Twitter timeline must have been flooded, since the rest of JYP Nation were mass-tweeting to help publicize for Joo.

The Chinese translator also misunderstood the said phrase, so I have changed it in the English.

ctgVc.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Seulong: @WGyenny Yeeun = babo (stupid)

Yeeun: @2AMONG ㅠㅠ I am that stupid     

Seulong: @WGyenny Yeeun, need I tell you so?! KK

Yeeun: @WGyenny Now I know ㅠㅠ KK 주특기 "JooTeuk" ㅠㅠ KK

- - - - - - -

WG mention in a weekly English-learning supplement in China.

PUK3w.jpg

- - - - - - -

WG-inspired promo ad for a soft drink.

They got a domestic celebrity as endorser (the Chinese name is familiar, although I can't recall who offhand Hebe Tian of SHE) so it's not illegal.

JHcuT.jpg

V

Yeah, I was just about to post it after checking around to confirm.

Got bogged down trying to find the name of the TVBS "Hot News" host wearing Sixties retro in her WG interview last year.

Thanks.

Guest qoxie

WG is going to be featured in Japan's Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2011 (June 16~26), I think.

They are screening(?) Korean & Japanese music shorts, & Wonderholic has posted a copy of the featured artistes (2DT is mentioned).

There is an official event website in English, but it has no such updates as yet: http://www.shortshorts.org/

단편 필름 페스티벌 & 아시아 2011

뮤직 × 단편 영화의 화학 반응! "음악 Short 부문"

Superfly / GIRL NEXT DOOR / ELT / Wonder Girls 다른 한일 호화 아티스트 참여

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------

미 국 아카데미상 승인, 아시아 최대의 국제 단편 영화제 "단편 필름 페스티벌 & 아시아 (SSFF & ASIA)"(기획 운영 : 주식 회사 퍼시픽 음성 대표자 : 다른 장소 테츠야)은 영화제 특별 프로그램으로 "재팬 뮤직 Short (JMS) ""한국 음악 Short (KMS) "를 확장합니다. JMS는 Superfly의 신곡을 아래에 특별 제작한 단편 영화를 세계 초연 공개. 작년에 이어 아티스트의 음악에서 오리지나루쇼토휘루무을 공모 음악 Short 작품도 상영합니다. 또한, Every Little Thing (ELT), GIRL NEXT DOOR, 쿠라무본, Kuriyama Chiaki 등 일본 음악계에서 활약하는 실력파 아티스트의 음악에서 태어난 단편 영화도 상영. KMS에서는 한국 뮤직 비디오 계의 개척자 장재혁 감독이 일본, 한국 인기 팝 아이돌, Wonder Girls와, 한국의 인기 오디션 프로그램에서 탄생한 슈퍼스타 서인국 음악 Short 작품 등을 소개 . MC, 라디오 DJ로 한국 대중 문화 신문이기도하다 후루야 마사유키 씨를 모시고 한국 뮤직 비디오에 대한 최신 정보의 해설과 함께 상영합니다.

<뮤직 Short이란? >

본 영화제에서는 음악 레이블 회사에서 정식으로 등록 된 악곡을 바탕으로 제작하는 오리지나루쇼토휘루무 (음악 Short 포토)와 아티스트의 오휘샤루뮤짓쿠비데오 (PV)에서 단편 영화의 세계관을 가진 작품을 "음악 Short"로 소개. 새로운 단편 영화의 형태를 탐구했습니다. 작년에는 특별 제작한 작품으로, 오구 摩季의 명곡 "당신 안보고있어"에서 영감을, 검은 머리 모습의 시타 유우키 나가 화제가 된 순애 스토리 "천천히 나무 -의"나, 츠치야 안나의 여름 노래 "Brave vibration"에서 영감을받은 "미스테루로코코"등도 세계 프리미어 상영했습니다.

▼ JMS 상영 일정

일시 / 장소 :

6 월 19 일 (일) 18:00 ~ 19:50 오모테 산도 히루즈스뻬스오

6 월 22 일 (목) 19:50 ~ 21:40 라포레뮤지엄 하라주쿠

6 월 25 일 (토) 10:45 ~ 12:35 브리티시 리아 단편 극장 (요코하마)

▼ KMS 상영 일정

일시 / 장소 :

6 월 17 일 (금) 15:45 ~ 17:35 오모테 산도 힐즈 공간 군

6 월 18 일 (토) 10:45 ~ 12:35 브리티시 리아 단편 극장 (요코하마)

손님 : 장재혁 감독 / MC 후루야 마사유키 씨

※ 국내 작가, 감독 손님 입장에 관해서는 결정 되는대로 추후 안내하겠습니다.

※ 이벤트, 고객에 대한 취재도 받고 있습니다. 자세한 내용은 아래의 연락처로 연락 주시기 바랍니다.

■ 재팬 뮤직 Short 프로그램 상영 라인업 소개 (총 10 작품)

[PV] 미즈 시마 히로 원작 각본!

자동 스크림 / Silent Scream 아티스트 : GIRL NEXT DOOR

(고이즈미 노리 히로 / 일본 / 15:00 / 2011)

자신의 나아갈 길을 고민 아키와 수수께끼의 가면의 남자가 만나 선천적, 쏜살 같은 이야기.

[PV] 쿠리야마 치아키가 "마부이 여자"열연!

코루도휜가가루 ROCK SHORT FILM / COLD FINGER GIRL ROCK SHORT FILM

아티스트 : Kuriyama Chiaki

(番場 슈이치 / 일본 / 11:33 / 2011)

피부 진에 미니 스커트 마부이 여자 (복제 인간)가 자신의 "산모"를 구출한다. 자신의 목숨을 바꿔.

[PV] 니코 동에서 130 만 번 재생 "중학교 별"로 공동 작업!

주니어 ☆ 스타 / JUNIOR ☆ STAR 아티스트 : Novoiski feat. TOESON89 × 세 上枝 천

(시미즈 세이 이치로 / 일본 / 5:25 / 2011)

니코니코 동화 이외에 인기 개그 애니메이션 "중학교 별"주제가. 감독은 "중학교 별"시미즈 세이 이치로.

[PV] 루키 / rookie 아티스트 : 사카나쿠숀

(시마다 다이스케 / 일본 / 5:35 / 2011)

보컬 야마 구치 이치로 스스로가 주인공이되는 아찔한 시공 여행을 여행 서스펜스 스토리. 치밀하게 잘린 영상미에 의해 엮어 나온 수수께끼가 수수께끼를 부르는 이야기.

[PV] "미남 <꽃미남> 네요"장근석 주연!

STAR / MOON 아티스트 : Every Little Thing

(카키 모토 賢作 / 일본 / 20:09 / 2011)

손기와 연인 마리 사는 같은 생일. 어디 에나있는 행복한 두 사람의 것이었지만, 리사의 선물을 본 순간 손기은 자신의 진실한 마음이 물가에있는 것을 알게된다. "달"과 "별"하늘 아래 그려진 애절한 러브 스토리.

[뮤직 Short 포토]

소쿠와이엣토 / Sooo, quiet 아티스트 : 쿠란본

(후카자와 尚徳 / 일본 / 3:17 / 2010)

남자는 어릴 적 여자에게서 편지를 받는다.

[뮤직 Short 포토]

봄이 올 때까지는 아티스트 : 우미네코사운즈 작품 : "봄이 올때까지"

(사토 노부 타카 일본 / 4:48 / 2011)

아버지를 잃은 소녀가 고등학교에 합격한 것을 알리는 이메일을 보내는 ... 꿈속에서 아버지와 다시 만난다.

[뮤직 Short 포토]

향불꽃 아티스트 : 種ともこ

(츠치다 고우 스케 & 요코오 美恵 / 일본 / 4:53 / 2011)

음악 : "The Last Rose of Summer"

초등학교 마지막 여름 방학. 내일이면,​​ 소꿉친구의 결과는 먼 곳으로 이사 것이다. 그런데 난 결국 만나지 못한 채 있었다. 무엇을 전하고 좋을지도 모른 채, 멍하니 나를 여름의 시작에 매와했던 약속이 생각난다.

[뮤직 Short 포토]

린 / RIN 아티스트 : 타나카 마코토

(Yoshino / 일본 / 5:38 / 2011)

말은 나누지 않고도 상대를 생각하고 행동하는 모습을 일본적인 아름다운 영상으로 표현했습니다.

[뮤직 Short 포토]

"개기 일식 오후"(가제) 아티스트 : Superfly 작품 : "Ah"

(토키 司郎 / 일본 / 척 미정 / 2011)

2010 년 음악 Short 가공 부문 우수상 수상 감독의 마지막 단편 영화

※ 작품 캐스트 자세한 내용은 추후 공지합니다.

■ 한국 음악 Short 프로그램 상영 라인업 소개 (일부 발췌)

사랑해 U 아티스트 : 서인국

(장재혁 / 한국 / 6:50 / 2010)

리조트 아르바이트로 일하는 청년 (서인국). 무덤덤한 일상에 싫증 시작했을 때, 한국에서 아름다운 여배우가 일을 위해 찾아온다.

2 Different Tears 아티스트 : Wonder Girls

(장재혁 / 4:40 / 2010)

지구에 침입한 외계인을 생포 위해 비밀 요원들에게 변신한 Wonder Girls.

미국 Madtv 인기 개그맨 Bobby Lee에도 출연!

■ 한국 음악 Short 프로그램 특별한 손님

장재혁 (Jang Jae - hyuk)

98 년에 제작한 단편 영화 "ME... STEAK"가 함부르크 국제 영화제에서 호평을받은 한국 No.1의 뮤직 비디오 / CM 감독. 지금까지 최다 작품상 감독 상을 수상했다. 현재는 자신의 제작 회사

TV CM을 중심으로 활동.

■ 한국 음악 Short 프로그램 MC / 프로그램 코디 네이터

후루야 마사유키 (Masayuki Furuya)

라디오 DJ / 한국 대중 문화 신문. 상지 대학교 대학원 문학 연구과 신문학 전공 박사 전기 과정

수료. 현재 라디오 / TV에 9 개의 정규 및 7 개의 시리즈가 있고, 10 년 전부터 한국 대중 음악 (K - POP)의 매력을 일본에 전하고있다. 2009 년에는 한국 정부로부터 문화 체육 관광부 장관 포장을 수상.

■ 단편 필름 페스티벌 & 아시아 2011 개최 개요

장소 : 오모테 산도 힐즈 공간 군 (도쿄도 시부 야구 진구 마에 4-12-10 오모테 산도 힐즈 본관 지하 3F)

일정 : 2011 년 6 월 16 일 (목) ~ 19 일 (일)

장소 : 라포레뮤지엄 하라주쿠 (도쿄도 시부 야구 진구 마에 1-11-6 라포레 하라주쿠 6F)

일정 : 2011 년 6 월 22 일 (수) ~ 26 일 (일)

회장 : TOHO 시네 마즈 록뽄기 힐즈 (올나잇 상영) (도쿄도 미나토구 롯폰기 6-10-2 게야키자카 콤플렉스)

일정 : 2011 년 6 월 17 일 (금) / 18 일 (토)

장소 : 시네 신주쿠 (3D 부문 상영) (도쿄도 신주쿠 구 신주쿠 3-13-3 신주쿠 문화 빌딩 6.7​​ F)

일정 : 2011 년 6 월 17 일 (금) ~ 24 일 (금)

장소 : 부리 리아 단편 극장 (요코하마 개최) (요코하마시 니시 구 미나 토미 라이 5-3-1 휘루미 2F)

일정 : 2011 년 6 월 18 일 (토) ~ 26 일 (일)

※ 영화제 공식 HP는 5 월 중순에 오픈 예정 (www.shortshorts.org/2011/)

※ 티켓은 5 월 14 일 (토)부터 출시

※ 오프닝 이벤트는 6 월 16 일 (목) 보너스 행사는 6 월 26 일 (일)에 실시됩니다.

완전 초대 제이기 때문에, 티켓은 판매하지 않습니다.

■ 참고 : 쇼트 쇼트 필름 페스티벌 & 아시아 (www.shortshorts.org)

미국 아카데미상 공인, 대한민국 아시아 최대의 국제 단편 영화제. 1999 년 도쿄 하라주쿠에있는 그림 왕국 할리우드에 모인 단편 영화를 소개하는 영화제로 시작한 이래, 명감독의 초기 단편 영화, 젊은 영상 작가가 만들어낸 작품 등 매년 4000 개 이상에 달하는 작품이 세계 50 개 국가와 지역에서 몰리고은 일반 14 만명을 동원하는 이벤트입니다. 지금까지 로스 앤젤레스, 싱가포르, 미얀마 등도 개최되고, 2010 년 말레이시아에서 개최. "일본산"영화제가 해외로 전개되는 "독특한 영화제"로 주목을 받고 있습니다. 또 한 심사 위원은 오오 사와 타카오, 오시이 마모루, 오쿠다 瑛二, 최양일, Dave 스펙터, 다케다 Double 구름, 다케나카 나오토, 츠치야 안나, 테라 지마 시노부, 노구치 켄, 호리 키타 마키, 무라카미 류, 모모이 카오리, 야마다 유 등 다양한 멤버를 맞이하여 다양한 관점에서 심사를 받고 있습니다.

2004 년 미국 아카데미상의 공인 영화제로 인정을 받아 본 영화제에서 그랑프리를 획득한 작품은 내년도 미국 아카데미상의 후보 대상이됩니다. 또한 동년 10 월 이시하라 신타로 도지사의 계획안의 밑에, "도쿄를 거점으로하는 아시아 영상 문화의 진열장을 마련 영화제"며 "쇼트 쇼트 필름 페스티벌 아시아"를 "단편 영화 축제 (SSFF)" 형제 영화제로 개최. 일본에서 처음으로 아시아 각국의 단편 영화를 소개하는 영화제로 시작했습니다. 현재는, "쇼트 쇼트 필름 페스티벌 & 아시아"로 매년 동시 개최를 실시하고 있습니다.

또한 영화제 개최 첫해부터 매년 조지 루카스 감독에게 응원하시는 등 세계 영화인의 사랑 영화제로 성장했습니다. 본 영화제 참석 감독은 이제 미국 아카데미상 후보 감독으로 유명한 제이슨 라이트 맨 감독이나 "쿵푸 팬더"등 Pixar에서 활약하는 마크 오스본 감독, 싱가포르의 신예 "881 노래하라! 파파야"의 로이 스톤 버튼 감독 등이 있으며, 지금 제일선에서 활약하는 감독도 속속 배출하고 있습니다.

구글번역 돌려보니~ 아시아 단편필름페스티발 음악short 프로그램에 장재혁감독 소개하면서 애들 2DT뮤비를 상영하나봄!!

출처-월드 에디님

Source: http://wonderholic.c...7e27a847c96b75f

- - - - - - - - - - -

raqE6.jpg

Source: http://marketing-interactive.com/news/26227

Guest wonderfulalways

im so excited now.. 

I'VE been noticing that there are more news AND rumors about the girls.. are they preparing for a comeback real soon?!

goshh.. plleeaseeee

Archived