Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

^

is she really sick? She just updated her twitter yesterday right? She looks fine to me! Maybe they are on a diet? She can't eat cereal, grilled pork, eggs aigoo poor Sohee.. i hope she's ok. and by the way Jane said on the first tweet 'Our Sohee.. Today i saw the look in your eyes'. She didn't say i saw you cry.

The second tweet...kkk

No cereal no yogurt no grains no eggs no grilled pork...it's an order... yuyu My heart aches...

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

is she really sick? She just updated her twitter yesterday right? She looks fine to me! Maybe they are on a diet? She can't eat cereal, grilled pork, eggs aigoo poor Sohee.. i hope she's ok. and by the way Jane said on the first tweet 'Our Sohee.. Today i saw the look in your eyes'. She didn't say i saw you cry.

hahahahhaha yeah...After I posted it... I've just realized my translation is wrong sweatingbullets.gif ^^ thanks!! so i edited it ASAP..LOL!! Sohee and Jane talking a lot today on twitter, Jane feels like OMMA~!! I always think she is WG's omma but WG's real OMMA is Stephanie unni ^^ .. can't wait to spam 20thChubbyMi 

Guest aha

aow my heart hurt ~ she really sick , that make me worry

she cant eat many things poor her . get well soon honey

JYP said he is working with the best producers that make me really expect about the new single

even sometimes i'm bored about postponed again and again ... when? when ?

listen missA 's teaser .i feel abit jealous ..want abit of our girls too

Guest wonderr23

Wahhh!!!!!! Yubin just tweeted this!

Does she know that SUNday is Sunye's day?lol YuMin <33

Guest valentino_rossi46

WonderFuls, 2nd May At 12AM (KST, Seoul Time), Together Let's Trend 20thChubbyMi ! ^^ In About 1 Hrs Time We Will Begin!

20 years old, 50kg, chubby Mimi XD

Guest shinhdeplol

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y S U N M I

icdft.jpg

I hope you will stay young, beautiful and happy forever. I want you back so much, please come back as a Wonder Girl, we miss you like crazy
:)

Guest pay hot

our beloved WFs, let trend 20thChubbyMi

Happy birthday to our normal kid SUNMI

We love you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNMI~~

Sunmi, please stay healthy, take care, be happy, study well, and never forget about us, Wonderfuls~~

We miss you so much and we hope you return as a Wonder Girl someday =D Wish you the best~~

Guest wonderr23

omo i'm so freakin sad that i couldn't join trending anymore..i'm far too over the limit. T__T But anyways..the other WG members congratulated Mimi!! I'm so specially touched by Hyerim!!!

:tears: She greeted Sunmi!!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SUNMI

tumblr_lkitfw9cqp1qbgqcto1_500.png

Happy 20thChubbyMi! I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. We miss you so much! We will be by your side always and will support you on whatever you decide to do. I wish you all the best~ ♥

Guest pay hot

@ wonderr23: wow you r so fast translating the girls tweets

i'm touched by Lim's tweet too, so sweet of her

Guest Ly0209

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNMI/ MIMI !!!

Gosh, you are already 20 years old!

You must have the most awesomest birthday ever, we wonderfuls are waiting for you and wish

you to be healthy, staying strong and to you to receive good grades!

We love you very much!

Let's trend #20thChubbyMi on twitter everyone!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye Eun and MarkPD helped us trending 20thChubbyMi too <3

EunSun<3, Mark PD is best PD ever

Keep tweeting Wonderful

Show her how much we love her and miss her

Yubin's tweet is so sweet XD, Yubin still look at Mimi's photo before go to bed ? keke

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Seulong also tweeted.

생일폭탄이네완전ㅋㅋ우영창민진운선미ㅋㅋ다생일축하받으시오ㅋ정작난 날짜가애매한....ㅡㅠㅋ나도생일붙여줘ㅋ

trans: It's a birthday bomb kk wooyoung changmin jinwoon sunmi kk all having their birthdays k truely ambiguous dates....

credit: sunmijjang @ twitter

I'm so happy that Seulong included Sunmi. She has not forgotten. They went bowling together last time, right?

Sunmi really does sing covers of songs the best! All her covers are my favourite. I don't really like the song 'umbrella' but ever since I heard Sunmi sing it, i liked it and I can only listen to Sunmi sing it. Haha. xD

Wonder Girls Sunmi solo - Umbrella @ Shanghai Concert

SunMi - Novice (Lexy Cover)

[Fancam] HQ 090228 Sunmi Solo - Invite @ WG 1st live in BKK (HQ)

Guest hoangngo19

oh my baby... Happy Birthday to our SunMi 4D..^^

We ( WonderFuls )  alway love you, and wait for your comeback ( as a member of WonderGirl ^^)

Have a Special day Mimi ah ^^

Love u more than i can say ^^

Archived