Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

OMG i was just rewatching the video about Miss A's teaser!!! OMG i just discovered something effing insane!! guys JYP is working with Manny Marroquin!!!!!! OMG how could i've missed this???? If you don't know this guy just omg he's so talented. He worked with a lot of icons such as Whitney Houston, John Legend, Santana and many talented up and coming singers to name one Bruno Mars! All of them are all hits! OMG i need a sedative..lol And BTW i think MissA's new song is going to be huge as well! I know it!! <3

watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7GMI9lpSVQ

At first i didn't really noticed him cuz he was just sitting in the back. But when i heard his voice i was like no way in hell! JY mentioned in the video that he is working with MissA, 2pm and Wondergirls! As for WG he said it's big secret but it's a VERY special project. not even a hint :tears: But on a lighter note.. rest assured! This upcoming WG album is going to be 200% daebak!!! With this guy and Claude Kelly on JY's team believe me it's gonna be perfect!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

OMG i was just rewatching the video about Miss A's teaser!!! OMG i just discovered something effing insane!! guys JYP is working with Manny Marroquin!!!!!!

Wow, another US heavyweight to help out WG's album. He's a Grammy winner.

Both missA & 2PM benefit too, by also getting their new tracks mixed.

JYP is investing heavily, for sure.

- - - - - - - - -

WGTW has uploaded a jumbo sized (1778 x 1258) scan of the JYP Nation poster, if anyone wants it.

Source: http://www.wondergirls.com.tw/bbs/bbs/attachments/month_1104/1104301707b7b92d3f71f8efff.jpg

Cr: yeeunFAN @ WGTW

Guest qoxie

Limmie is sick, according to her me2day.

I caught a cold ㅠㅠ

Eat egg yolks? Why not get him (her) to eat egg yolks? ㅠㅠ Egg yolks are also tasty.. Heehee, but I also like egg whites.. haha

Praying before a meal. Got a friend to take a photo ㅠㅠ hahaha

Headache.. ㅠㅠ

6tR8t.jpg

ZpUXu.jpg

Source: http://me2day.net/wg_lim

- - - - - - - -

Sunmi has also joined me2day. Linked from Yoobin's account, so I don't think it's fake. (Although there is a possibility one person might have created those two plus Sohee's me2day.)

She tweeted her first message twice.

All the WG members are active here? How come I don't know...

rNFbT.jpg

Source: http://me2day.net/mimi920502

- - - - - - - - - - -

@Mimi Setup is simple. Try it one day~~ so easy smile.gif yeah~

Yd5Bx.jpg

Source: http://me2day.net/wg-yubin

^Aw even Sunmi got an account, look like Yoobin told her too :) I love this. The other girls is not forgetting

about Sunmi. I love love them seriously.

Jyp will you give us a little teaser of the girls comeback like you did you did for Miss A? Oh I wish he do that

too. But than I think it to early for any teaser! I am dying for a comeback ahh

Guest jcsmark

JYP is teasing us again!!

april30.jpg

Credit followjyp@twitter

The album looks promising :D

Edit: Translation of JYP's tweet

"Sorry the Wonder Girls album is so late. You will understand and forgive me later when you see the world’s best composers, artists, and companies that participated in the album. They’re the busiest people in the world so things can’t go as I want but it’s almost done. It’s okay for you to expect a lot!"

Credit shmesmx3 and n3ssa_chan @twitter

Guest xjjjLOVE

Ok....I feel a little stupid, but this album we are talking about in June is the AMERICAN one right?

Whenever I see comeback I think Korea...maybe that's why

I'm glad they've promised us a date (month more like) now though, so at least I can start composing a count down calendar xD!!

-And if we knew who they were we'd forgive him....?

I didn't think I could be anymore excited for this...BUT I WAS WRONG!

omfg, I honestly, have not been this excited for any type of Kpop since MIROTIC back in '08.

'08....those were the best days for kpop for me personally

I'm getting all nostalgic now LOL

Guest valentino_rossi46

Seems like today the girls have a day off :)

According to their twitter, YeBin went to cinema to watch Fast Five, Lim went out with Sun Ye (SY in Lim's clip ) while So Hee stayed at home because of allergy (?). Btw, Jane is planning for a sleepover at her place today, lol, great girls XD

I think they finish recording, now is producer turn. That's why JYP is working wt many producer now:)

Guest qoxie

JYP's: http://me2day.net/jypnyc

The Manny Marroquin clip is from there & not his Twitter. He said in the video that he uploaded it to celebrate his new me2day (according to a fan translation in Chinese).

Tracing back, 2PM Taecyeon was the 1st to sign up recently (April 14).

JYP followed a day later (April 15). Then YeLim (April 16). Then the rest, including 2PM Chansung/Wooyoung, during the latter part of April.

missA Suzy has supposedly joined up too, but the link I got is a dead one.

Overall, the mass registration looks like a group effort, albeit informal, with the prompting possibly coming from the top since JYP himself is involved.

Guest qoxie

WG is still popular among the Korean army boys, despite being away for over 2 years ^^

On April 30th, the ranking of girl groups that make soldiers cry and laugh was revealed through ‘Kim SaengMin’s Strange Ranking’ corner of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Weekly’. However, because it was not possible to carry out the survey among those in the army, the survey was conducted on those who were discharged from the army recently.

From the result of the survey, SNSD who have outstanding leg lines and unique individual charms were ranked 1st. Their photos were often found in soldiers’ lockers. Furthermore, many celebrities also revealed that they have SNSD’s photos in their lockers and admit that these photos cheered them up.

Kara, who had just miraculously solved their problem with their agency came in 2nd. Miss A came in 3rd, Wonder girls in 4th, followed by Brown Eyed Girls in 5th, 2NE1 in 6th and T-ara came in 7th.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr

Translated by: Taengfan@fanwonder.com

Source: http://fanwonder.com/?p=6984

- - - - - - - -

Newsen just reported JYP's latest Twitter update about WG's album & added the fan reactions.

Anyone can translate what the latter said (last paragraph)?

박진영, “원걸 앨범 세계적 작곡가·가수·회사 참여” 팬들 기대감 고조

[2011-05-01 14:56:15]

[뉴스엔 허설희 기자]

박진영, “원걸 앨범 세계적인 작곡가·가수·회사 참여” 팬들 기대감 고조

박진영이 원더걸스의 앨범에 대한 기대감을 더했다.

박진영은 5월 1일 자신의 트위터를 통해 팬들에게 원더걸스 앨범 소식을 전했다.

박진영은 먼저 “원걸 앨범이 늦어져 미안해요”라며 원더걸스의 앨범이 나오기를 기다리는 팬들에게 미안함을 전했다.

이어 “나중에 참여한 세계적인 작곡가, 가수, 회사들을 보시면 왜 늦어질 수밖에 없었는지 이해하시고 용서해 주실 거에요. 세상에서 제일 바쁜 분들이라 제 맘대로 되질 않지만 이제 거의 다 끝나가요. 기대 많이 하셔도 돼요!”라고 말해 팬들의 기대감을 고조시켰다.

이에 원더걸스 팬들은 “자꾸 기대하게 만든다. 빨리 보고 싶다” “좋은 앨범 퀄러티 때문에 늦어지는 거라면. 언제고 기다릴 수 있어요” “국내활동도 좀 많이 해주세요” “세계적인이라고 하니까 더 기대된다” 등의 의견을 보였다.

Source: http://www.newsen.co...105011446521001

- - - - - - - - -

Hmmm, LIM's childhood photos is on the Korean media's radar for the 5th straight day.

Quite rare coverage, even for WG.

Guest wonderfulalways

Seems like today the girls have a day off :)

According to their twitter, YeBin went to cinema to watch Fast Five, Lim went out with Sun Ye (SY in Lim's clip ) while So Hee stayed at home because of allergy (?). Btw, Jane is planning for a sleepover at her place today, lol, great girls XD

I think they finish recording, now is producer turn. That's why JYP is working wt many producer now:)

I thought Lim went out with Jane.. not Sunye.

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

J.Y. Park updates fans about upcoming Wonder Girls album!

J.Y. Park recently posted an update on Twitter to keep fans in the loop about the Wonder Girls’ impending comeback, heartening Wonderfuls who’ve been waiting for news. First tweeting in English, he wrote, “Having the world-best musicians, artists, companies involved in the WG’s album is delaying the process.  If u c who they are you’ll forgive me!

In Korean, he further added, “I’m sorry about the Wonder Girls album being so late.  You’ll be able to understand and forgive me once you see that the world’s best composers, singers, and companies are involved.  Because they’re the busiest people in the world, I can’t have everything my way, but everything’s slowly coming to a finish.  I’d like for you to anticipate it!”

Fans responded with comments like, “I keep creating expectations for this.  I really want to see it soon!”, “If a good album is delayed because of quality I can wait for it forever”, “Please have domestic promotions as well”, “Because it’s an international album, I’m really waiting for it.”

Are you anticipating the Wonder Girls’ album?

Source: Allkpop

Mr. Manny Marroquin has already worked for the Wonder Girls, I just checked out my 2DT booklet.

He's credited for mixing all versions of 2DT except "2 Different Tears Remix" which was produced in JYPE @Seoul.

f6919ed8480fa74f41f20fb71be50e8b_large.png

His (impressive) selected discography is at http://www.mannymarroquin.com/discography.html

cf58ecb7ec8de7279d740a5c6cfbec45_large.png

Here's the guy :) - this cap is from JYP's video message, sorry if it's blurry.

t6sMY.jpg

7E3Dm.jpg

Me and Lim came to watch a Kpop dance showcase today! The dancers are awesome!

I think Sohee's sickness is not just a small pain

tears.gif

JANEyjK : @WGsohee 우리 소희 .. 난 오늘 너의 눈을 봤다..ㅠㅠ

[Trans]Our Sohee.. today I saw the looked in your eyes.. ㅠㅠ

tears.gif

JANEyjK : @WGsohee 노 씨리얼 노 요구르트 노 미숫가루 노 계란 노 삼겹살...명령이야...ㅠㅠ 내가 마음이 아프다...

no cereal no yogurt no eggs no roast grains no pork...that's an oder!ㅠㅠ My heart  felt hurt... (seeing Sohee in pain)

cr : JaneyjK@twitter

Archived