Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest floral93

does anyone have pictures or videos of our girls rehearsing for the thailand music wave concert? or any photos of that day ??

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Did WG fly out of Korea today (Sunday)?Saw a fan translation of ESTHER's tweet to Yeeun from Saturday afternoon Korea time.WG's last tweets were from LIM at between 7:30 to 8am on Sunday morning: She had said "hello" on me2day (fan translated) & mentioned the Singapore magazine (reading material?) on Twitter.Previously, as someone posted, she had messaged Jane Kim to say they will see each other soon.

I think so. I saw someone post at fantastics yesterday that they were going to return to US today. (it's still sunday here.)

Guest valentino_rossi46

The girls have just arrived NY. Ye Eun's tweet means they arrived NY and the weather's nice :)

JANEyjK Jane Kim

At the airport waiting for my girls-thank god the weather is nice!

30 minutes ago

WGyenny Yenny Park

뉴욕도착.날씨너무좋다~

10 minutes ago

woah..yeeun has cyworld?! do the rest of the girls have it too?

Yoo Bin also has

I dont remember whether Sun Ye deleted her CY. So Hee and Sun Mi deleted their CY long times ago

In fact, after going to US, Yoo Bin and Ye Eun rarely use CY

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yoo Bin also has

I dont remember whether Sun Ye deleted her CY. So Hee and Sun Mi deleted their CY long times ago

Actually Yoobin closed down her CY when they left for America.. I remember we had a discussion about it on her thread!

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

YAY! Yubin finally tweeted :D I missed her and the girls so much!

At least now we know where they are.. before people were guessing about whether they were in Korea or America.

Stay safe girls!<3

Guest shinhdeplol

Yeeun cant sleep :( Poor girl, she must be tired after such a long flight :(

canttt sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp !!!! err...

The fact that they are starting to use me2days makes me raise my hope fot a comeback in Korea :w00t:

Guest r1988

^

I also think the same , it seems like the girls want to connect again with their korean fans and the public again

@qoixe lol thnx for telling me

I found this interesting article Im not sure but it seems like the netizens were comparing the power of these female groups to these countries?!!

걸그룹-국가 매칭 패러디 화제 "원더걸스가 몰락한 영국?"

1303114236_151496.jpg

[티브이데일리=곽현수 기자] 과거 걸그룹들의 흥망성쇠를 지도로 표현해 큰 인기를 끌었던 ‘걸그룹 지도’에 이어 이번에는 걸그룹들을 세계의 여러 국가들과 비교한 패러디 게시물이 화제다.

18일 온라인 커뮤니티 사이트에는 ‘걸그룹을 국가에 비교하면’이라는 제목으로 하나의 게시물이 올라왔다.

이 날 공개된 게시물에는 소녀시대, 티아라 등 각 걸그룹들의 사진과 그 옆에 해당 걸그룹의 이미지나 상황에 맞는 국가의 국기들에 배치되어 있다.

이 누리꾼은 먼저 소녀시대에 걸맞은 국가로 미국을 거론하면서 그 이유로 “현재 세계최강이다”라는 재치있는 설명을 달았다. 이어서 그는 카라에 대해서는 “한 때 미국(소시)과 견줄 만한 라이벌이었으나 내부 문제로 쇠락”이라며 한때 미국과 세계를 양분했던 러시아와 비교해 눈길을 끌었다.

또 한 이 누리꾼은 국민 걸그룹이었으나 미국 진출로 인해 국내 팬들의 뇌리에서 사라지고 있는 원더걸스에 ‘해가 지지 않는 나라’로 불렸다가 몰락한 영국을 매치시켰다. 섹시 퍼포먼스로 유명한 포미닛을 ‘삼바의 나라’ 브라질에 견주고 있다.

뿐만 아니라 과거 문제들로 골머리를 썩었던 티아라에게는 일본 국기를 매치시키고는 부연 설명으로 “과거 사실들을 인정하지 않는다”고 말해 누리꾼들의 폭소를 자아냈다.

또한 2NE1은 중국에 빗대면서 “외형적으로는 개발 도상국이지만 미국(소시)의 라이벌)”이라는 기발한 총평으로 보는 이들의 감탄을 자아냈다.

마지막으로 그는 앨범을 낼 때마다 멤버 수를 늘리고 있는 애프터 스쿨을 인도에 비유한 후 “최근 엄청난 인구성장을 보이며 경제대국으로 성장하고 있다"며 대미를 장식했다.

한편 누리꾼들은 이러한 패러디물을 접한 뒤 “만든 분 머리가 너무 좋다”, “보는 내내 폭소, 절묘한 매칭”이라며 열광적인 반응을 보였다.

[티브이데일리=곽현수 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=온라인 커뮤니티 사이트]

Guest shinhdeplol

Yubin tweeted

Good Morning~ I had a weird dream last night~ hmmm...

Seems like Yebin area having some trouble sleeping :(

Guest wonderr23

I think Sohee just joined me2day too? http://me2day.net/wgsohee4

Yeeun & LIM friended her. Credit Eunice.C @ WGHK for the tip.

If correct, Mandoo's intro message translates as "In honor of Sohee Day" (paraphrased).

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

i think that's her official me2day. This is what she said..

Soheenim's me2day is now officially made.

-----------------------------

YeBin is having trouble sleeping? Are they nervous about somethin? hmm... maybe meeting Stevie Wonder?lololol

BTW Yenny updated her me2day earlier. This is what she had to say..ROFL

a i hate cleaning

Guest wonderful ♡

wonderr23 Thank you for the translations! Much appreciated.

I was just wondering - whatever happened to WGSpectacle? Are they in the midst of creating a new layout or is the forum not active anymore? :o

Archived