Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

I registered for the new *Fantastic* website and I must honestly say I LOVE it. It is a little slow but its still the first day. But I am loving how many wonderfuls I am able to talk to about the WG. It just makes me so much more hyped for the new WG album. And i know its coming soon now guys. First press with the teen vogue. Now the website launch, soon there will be teasers and hopefully concert dates. So excited :D :D :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesper1019

WOW WOW WOW there!!!I didn't intend to promote MY Wonderfuls fan page as the main purpose in the group there.

I was just telling Wonderfuls that there's a local fan club for the girls in Malaysia,I was just telling everyone that you're free to join the community .

I didn't tend to promote the group lol...there are people promoting for Wonder Spectacle! already but no ones complaining it.

Don't you think its unfair for us?

Guest xjjjLOVE

Aww I tried signing up for Fantastics, for some reason it just would NOT accept my application!

:(

Site probably still has some bugs from the Wonder Effect (;

I'll just try again tomorrow!

--&I topped the page with the most useless post ever, SORRY >.<

I guess I'll just add this...

e0091829485760a9326fcdj2.jpg

Truly one of my favorite concepts thus far, they look AMAZING

w9u2xe.jpg

I still remember how they released teaser photo's one by one!

Even though I'm Sohee biased for life, I really like Yoobin's xD

Guest jcsmark

^

Ya it took me a few tries to sign in, the site was really slow at first but has gotten much better now.

I made a screen cap here showing the list of the oldest/first registered users on the site. I'm guessing the creators made an account for each WG member, so hopefully this will signal that the girls may visit the site later :) It also looks like they made an account for Sunmi too, I couldn't find Lim though. (these accounts were made 6 days ago)

unledvk.jpg

No make-up pic of Sohee in Korea for Your Boyhood (Dated Monday April 11, 2011)

20110411seoulkoreasohee.jpg

Credit http://www.yourboyhood.com/

Guest Jesper1019

Aww I tried signing up for Fantastics, for some reason it just would NOT accept my application!

:(

Site probably still has some bugs from the Wonder Effect (;

I'll just try again tomorrow!

--&I topped the page with the most useless post ever, SORRY >.<

I guess I'll just add this...

*quoted image*

Truly one of my favorite concepts thus far, they look AMAZING

*quoted image*

I still remember how they released teaser photo's one by one!

Even though I'm Sohee biased for life, I really like Yoobin's xD

its still lagging due to the massive traffic of people registering accounts on the site.

Just keep refreshing it and it'll work at some point.

Oh by the way,make sure you use ONLY lower case alphabets and numbers for your account name

underscores are unacceptable =) 

just stopping by to say that i signed up on FANtastics! 

haha i wish that they made a site like this for other groups too, but this just makes me even more excited for Wonder Girl's comeback! ah, WG's the only girl group that I actually like. now that i think about it, WG was the first girl group I actually liked & the only girl group I currently like laugh.gif i'm not the biggest wonderful, but idk why i always feel the need to support the girls because i want to see them do well and prove everyone wrong - especially with this American album coming out. i really wish them the best of luck! i want them to succeed & do well. it makes me sad to see how many people have given up on them, but at the same time.. it's so nice to see how many people remained loyal (like everyone at this thread). anways, being the huge VIP i am, i really hope that WG will have a korean comeback at the end of the year around the same time Big Bang would, possibly, return with a full album. i really miss WONDERBANG sweatingbullets.gif 

thanks to everyone for always updating WG news at this thread! ahah, i shall continue lurking again. 

^I sign up already too and I advice Wonderfuls who love the girls to do the same. It is super fun and it almost like twitter and facebook together. I can't wait for their comeback because I know for sure that the site will be super crazy on the day the album released. Anyway yeah sign up guys! It a little slow but just keep refreshing or just wait and you get in.

Guest shantewillie

This is such wonderful news and idea to create a site.

It feel like Facebook and Twitter but together except it's all about the Wonder Girls.

Guest lovepapupi

Well now I'm even trouble to log in. Maybe the traffic is still crowded. I'm glad a lot of wonderful that want to join.

@ qoxie Yes they are already open then fan site since three days (or more) ago. But ask the other members not to tell anybody else until they released the site officially.

@ cathyisvip I'm also a fan of WonderBang. And I really miss them like in 2008, where both groups often collaborate. Time passed quickly and I still hope in the future they will meet again to collaborate.

@ jcsmark You're right. Most users in allkpop are childish. So in the end they love to insult another group every time the news of the group appear. Not only in allkpop even on YT and a few wordpress blog in my country are same. I honestly feel the fans of Kpop getting creepy. They always feel disturbed and uncomfortable if their bias group 'rival' appear.

Guest my2wonder

Queen Yeeun tweeted :D

@JANEyjK 뭐야 누가여친이있어요 누구야 !!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@JANEyjK 헉 그랬구나...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@JANEyjK 암튼 언니힘내요 ㅠㅠ 누군지몰라도 천벌받을거야

it's seems Yenny was playing with Jane LOL :wub:

I feel so sorry for Jane's car :tears:

BTW I'll join fantastic :D love itt alreadyy :DD

EDIT :D

데이트했어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 칠년째 만나온 ...... 친구랑...........^^ㅋㅋㅋ http://t.co/S7oHaz0 http://t.co/nhLQm2h

526996615.jpg

454568745.jpg

Yenny so cute :D

Guest my2wonder

no HATE feelings in WONDERFUL soul

remember guys WONDERFUL are MANNERFUL :D

don't hate someone for nothing ! all the stars were clap their hands for our girls , & if some one didn't clap her hand may be it's hurt her hands :sweatingbullets:

if some one kick our girls trust me ! I'll kill them ALL XD so get a life .. and keep waiting for both of sunmi & WGs come back

I know our manners is not perfect , because no one perfect in this life

but I think wonderful are the best manners in fan clubs :w00t: I'm so proud

Guest qoxie

k-popfan3 -- I see you are a newbie poster, but do read the forum rules above.

Soompi runs a tighter ship than others: No bashing of other artistes allowed.

In fact, the mods can also enforce the "only WG-related" discussion too if they want to.

- - - - - - - - - -

WOW WOW WOW there!!!I didn't intend to promote MY Wonderfuls fan page as the main purpose in the group there.

I was just telling Wonderfuls that there's a local fan club for the girls in Malaysia,I was just telling everyone that you're free to join the community .

I didn't tend to promote the group lol...there are people promoting for Wonder Spectacle! already but no ones complaining it.

Don't you think its unfair for us?

Well, think about what I said. What is the new FAN*tastic network for?

WGspec is guilty too if they hijack the place to plug their own forum.

If all existing WF sites do the same & draw the posters away, won't WGW's effort become a white elephant with only limited active members again?

I don't think anyone is purposely out to segregate the fanbase further.

Maybe the network there will eventually niche as a special-projects community, rather than a regular hangout.

But let's also not render the FAN*tastics stillborn before they have a chance to consolidate their own fraternity.

Guest my2wonder

Lim tweeted already :w00t:

i like my school ribbon!   http://plixi.com/p/92561409

340135483.jpg

how a cute girl :wub: she go to school with smiling face and I go to college with crying face LOL

I love her school's ribbon :D

love you lim :D

EDIT :::

The Wonder Girls take over New York City on Hit Records NIghtlife Video with Eddie Muentes http://dlvr.it/NYNb6 via @TimesSquareFan

source : wonderfact @ twitter

Guest qoxie

Another fortuitous sign of WG's impetus: the return of the JYPE enewsletter.

The last one I received as in last July, according to my mail folder.

Welcome back...

Mk0rQ.jpg

Guest PerasanBagus

But I think many existing fans already have their online rendezvous -- in fact, I just saw MYWonderfuls promoting their own site over there, which defeats WGW's purpose (not to mention it's rude too).

excuse me? just because of that one particular action you labeled mywonderfuls as rude? dont you have a better words to describe us?

what's wrong with spreading community there unless there are a set of rules are stated. I understand you dont like his action but rude?? are you sure?

please choose your words wisely .

Archived