Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Firstly can I how effing GORGEOUS the girls looked at the concert? Gosh! They are so damn pretty! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif It’s amazing how pretty they are. I can’t take my eyes off them! Their outfits, their hairstyles, their makeup, their enthusiasm, their vocals.. Everything was PERFECT! Is it me or do these girls glow like no others?

At the risk of repeating myself I still think it’s their internal beauty & personalities that radiate as that special “glow” or “aura”. Wonder Girls will look beautiful even in garbage bags because of this very “glow”. :P

I’m so proud of my girls. They’ve really improved on their vocals & man.. is their enthusiasm contagious. Keke.. the more fancams I watch of our girls the more I fall in love with them. How can I love these five amazing girls so much? I’ll always be a Wonderful because I cannot stop loving these five amazing girls. WG jjiang!

Congratulations to our girls for ranking in at 2nd place for airport fashion! I’ve always liked Wonder Girls airport fashion. The five of them always have their own unique style & appeal & together it’s just magic. :lol:

PS : Lim’s new twitpic is gorgeous! She has such lovely eyes & an adorable smile. Limabean is so cute! <333

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

thx mr. qoxie for the info, if WG fly back to Korea i wish they can showed up in a TV show or two to re-familiarize themselves with Korean public and as pre-promotion for the new album... now about that, it seems we can hope for an Asian Tour... this time I'll definitely attend !!

Film the MV first.

*begs* Pretty please (with sugar on top). (lol)

More seriously, I wonder if WG is teaming up with AION again while they are in Korea, though.

Without reading too much into it, I thought calling the MMORPG campaign 'Vol.1 Spring Girls Style' is very interesting

1stly, this seasonal demarcation rules out the spring months for any new album release, i.e. AION will still be using 2DT for Japan for the next 10 weeks or so.

But, at the same time, "Vol.1" implies there may be a sequel in line as well.

That said, I am not sure the girls have mastered the new song's choreography yet to showcase to the game designers.

- - - - - - - - - -

Airport arrival fanpics.

Yeeun looks like she took Yoobin's studded jacket in the last photo.

8kMlw.jpg

HD1Ae.jpg

YP7qc.jpg

3oUmX.jpg

h4ixq.jpg

F3VYi.jpg

ZiVgx.jpg

Cr: as tagged + WG-Station

Guest r1988

@qoix welcome back and thnx for the info , I wonder why they will go back to Korea instead of traveling to the US do they have schedule in Korea or China that we dont know about ?!! oh I totally forgot about shoting for the new MV

@ uchix_francois I know JYP wont make the girls appear in any Korean show but as u said it would be great if they do pre-promotion

Guest ashenlo

hi everyone! Wonder Girls looked and sounded great at the event! i wish there were more fancams but thanks already to those who took it and those who found them!

this video is abt MissA performing at an event. they 're singing BGGG and in the beginning of the song jyp talks: "jyp, made in asia..." and there's a wonderful there adding Wonder Girls after it lol! was i clear? no! then just watch the video :-) at 0.06

video

Guest love_song

I was looking at pictures of the girls and i came upon Lim's picture and her hair is short?

She looks very nice

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Lim didn't cut her hair. Her hair is actually plaited at the back and I think it's just because she has layers in her hair so the front part is like that and looks like she has cut her hair. I also thought that at first.

I can't stop watching the fancams. I love everything about the performance.

But I think MBC might not broadcast all the performances. They might cut performances out, because it seems as if a lot of artists had around 10 mins. I saw the time duration of some fancams for other artists and it was also around 10 mins.

HI EVERYONE !!! Here are some new fancams of WONDERGIRLS =)

Wonder Girls - Full Performance @ Korean Music Wave Bangkok

CR - kypton33 @ youtube.

Fancam of the full performance ^^ Nice fanchant =)

Wonder Girls - Full Performance @ Korean Music Wave Bangkok

CR - tudimist @ youtube.

Another fancam of the full performance =)

Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears

CR - seangchan01 @ youtube.

This fan is singing all the fanchant hehe !

Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears (Rock) & Talk & Tell Me & So Hot & Nobody

CR - seangchan01 @ youtube.

Again the fanchant =P

Wonder Girls - Nobody (not the full song) + Walking

CR - ota555 @ youtube.

Wonder Girls - Talk & Tell Me & So Hot

CR - ota555 @ youtube.

Wonder Girls - So Hot & Nobody

CR - vickynguyen2709 @ youtube.

Wonder Girls - Walking

CR - mickymayz @ youtube.

The girls are just walking back ^^ But you can see @0:10 Sohee waving hands =D

Wonder Girls - Walking #2

CR - yooyinglover @ youtube.

It's the same moment as the previous video, but another fancam. @0:07 Sohee waving hand & Sunye waving hands + blowing kiss =) CUTE !!!

Wonder Girls - Arirang

CR - TheMiNiBeat @ youtube.

The girls are singing Arirang with all the other artists. You can see them @0:20 (and Sunye waving hand + smiling ^^) + @0:53 (Sohee & Sunye smiling =D) + @1:13 + @1:42.

Wonder Girls @ Airport (with 2PM)

CR - BooMZooMWG @ youtube.

Wow all the fans ^^

Wonder Girls - Sunye

CR - bbwgnd @ youtube.

Wonderfuls don't forget to support the WonderGirls !!!

Watch the videos, "like" the videos, comment the videos =)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Thanks for sharing more fancams. :D

I've been watching them all day haha.

One of the fancams I noticed was taken by a Heechul fan because it had Petal of Hee on the video. Heechul fans are called petals. xD

257295644.jpg

I love this picture. Sunye and Yeeun look so beautiful in it.

Wonder Girls were 3rd most searched on Naver News I think it was naver news]

I got it from Daum and used google translate haha

Rehearsal pic

Credit: daum

Has this fancam been shared yet? i cant remember. =P

Sorry if it has been shared already.

[HD][FANCAM] 110312 Various Artists - 아리랑 (Arirang)@MBC Music Wave In Bangkok

Credit: TheMiNiBEAT @ YT

Guest mariam1990

Fancam at airport today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYGUSWbySDM

cr. naiipp@YT

--------

Full fancam yesterday performance

[Fancam] Wonder Girls - 2DT + Talk + Tell Me + So Hot + Nobody @ MBC Korean Music Wave

cr. tudimist@YT

Thank you for these fancams!

I don't think there have been many fancams of them at the airport

And I was beginning to think they didn't get to have a 'Talk' part 'cause noone posted anything

Does anyone know if they'll ever release a studio version of 2DT Rock Version? I really hope it will be on the album

Guest love_song

Thanks everybody for the FANCAMS! i've been watching them the WHOLE day instead of doing homework.. but now i have to do my homework..

Guest jcsmark

Thanks for all the fancams! Hopefully there will be more photos of WG :)

The girls are flying back to the States right now

march13.png

Maybe JYP will join the girls soon

march10.png

Einstein_MCP@twitter

Guest Misakoloves

Hey guys, do you guys have any Wonder Girls fanfics to intro ? Hmm if can, are thr any fics that is Sohee's ? ( I mean mostly about sohee)

Guest wonderr23

i won't be translating articles about their airport fashion because it doesn't say anything about them at all except for the titles. Usually the articles written may have titles about them but then it'll be followed by the names of the artists who attended the MBC Hallyu concert.

But anyways...the title of the articles are so nice like...

• Hyerim and Sunye's edgy airport fashion
  • Hyerim's adorable smile
  • Wondergirls's all-black chic fashion and sunglasses
  • Sohee's amazing fashion sense

Guest qoxie

^

Eh, I thought LIM tweeted they were going back to the US?

So they did stop over in Korea first.

I had figured they took a later flight out in order to accompany 2PM, who had a post-concert fanmeet in Bangkok. (You know, photo ops for airport fashion & all.)

But perhaps WG couldn't book a direct transcontinental flight. Maybe getting a short break to wind down from the concert high, as well.

- - - - - - - - - -

RPzbC.gif

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2o0at.html

JYP Family takes a group photo together, WONDERGIRLS Yoobin's offbeat ad-lib

Korea Star Daily update 2011/03/14 10:16

In the group photo, WONDERGIRLS Yoobin's offbeat ad-lib in amusement has attracted great attaction.

On March 12, 2AM Seulong tweeted a message: "We took this photo together while waiting for rehearsals. We had great fun messing with one another at length. It has been ages since we were in such high spirits together." In the picture, various members of WONDERGIRLS, missA & 2PM gathered en masse & were happily grinning away. Yoobin was even naughtier, sticking her tongue out. Her wacky moment was veritably comical. Netizens who saw the photo said: "Yoobin is so naughty", "such a cute expression."

The JYP Entertainment artistes were in Thailand on March 12 for a Kpop concert commemorating MBC's 50th Anniversary. [TV Daily reporter Lee Jinggao]

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

NGAW OUR NAUGHTY YOOBIN!! KEKEK SHE'S SO SMEXY AND CUTE! LOve the Wonder Girls Fashion senses !! The looked great at the KMF at Bangkok! THanx for the updates and photos :)

Guest i.said.goodbye

JYP Family takes a group photo together, WONDERGIRLS Yoobin's offbeat ad-lib

qoxie thanks for sharing and translating the article! :D

JYP family is so adorable.. I love seeing them together.

Yubinnie is so adorable! :wub:

Archived