Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest adyaby

Heyyou know i read the article on allkpop abt thunder choosing sohee for the WGM and i read alot comments and i realize that most people know that there's another  'someone' who has a crush on our sohee. One person commented 'HEECHUL AND "SOMEONE" PARTICULAR CAN'T SIT PROPERLY RITE NOW...

THEY HAVE A RIVAL. i know that heechul can talk about her freely...butfor "SOMEONE" PARTICULAR can't....hahahahahaaaa it's gonna be HIT if he talk about her ...' I WONDER ANYONE KBNOW WHO IS THE SOMEONE. CAN YOU GUYS TELME ?

i wanna know too T-T

nobody in AKP is saying D:

his name is like freaking Voldemort!!! X__X

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg Welcome to Thailand WG !!!~

i love the girls dressed at airport esp yoobinie ~ hahaah but in Thailand very hot now girl ...hahah

that's min's uncle right?

yenny with violet flower ~ sweet ^^

They going to perform on the 12 right? I wonder why they are there so early? Oh nvm I think because it like the 11

over there. Anyway I hope lots of Wonderfuls come to the concert to support the girls. And yoobin you look oh so comfortable lol, isn't half of JYP nation going to be there? I mean I saw the list and 2pm , miss a & I think 2am going too. YAY!

Yup jet about the whole family is gonna be there :)

I think it cute how seulong and them tweeted

Pics of them and miss a saying 2am&miss a - team a.

And he Tweeted "hurry wonderPM - team B". Cuuuuuute ~

jyp nation love <3

I'm so excited for the concert, you have no idea :)

^Really? oh my god! That so cute, and they match too. 2am have 4 members so do Miss a and the same with wonderpm. Oh! I am excited too. It going to be amazing!

well did anyone have twonderfuls chanting to girls on video? I would love to see that. Thai-Wonderfuls have always been amazing when it come to surprising with chant like this. Aww and the banner with "Wonderful will be the same" oh my tears!

Guest jcsmark

^

Found this fancam (2pm focused), you can hear Wonderfuls do part of the fanchant. It goes min sunye, PARK YEEUN (lol lots of yeeun fans there), ahn sohee ... then everyone just started screaming lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edq_ZsYugWI

Credit sowonsomz1109

Here is another fancam, Wonder Girls at the beginning and end. YeEun really stands out, Sunye with her blue hat, and Sohee/Yubin/Lim with their shades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3KF-ab1bU

Credit moonoinarak2225

@jcsmark - Thanks for the videos !!! I can hear the fanchant, only the for Sunye and Yeeun then too many screamings LOL. Thank you =) TH-Wonderfuls are really the best !!! I love it !!! and also the "Wonderfuls will be the same" wow =) I love how these Wonderfuls are so dedicated to WonderGirls, it's beautiful <333

PLEASE WONDERFULS !!! It'll be WG's comeback soon, and I know we all want to see them being successful !!! Before their comeback, it'll be great if they start winning some polls or competitions hehe they'll get more attention if they win =) So don't forget to vote AGAIN and AGAIN !!! You need to vote for 3 polls -

1) MCOT Poll "Korean Wave" !!!

Here's the link - VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS

All you have to do is to click on the "vote" at the top of the page, on the right (it's in red) ! Then you'll see the page with all the groups, and you click on WG's picture =D YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT !!! If you're bored, please go and vote non-stop !!! If it's annoying you can do it while listening to music XD Just imagine how WG (and WF) will be happy if WG wins =) Everything is possible, yesterday 2PM were #3 and now they're #1 with sooo many votes !!! Hottests are voting non-stop LOL I'm happy for 2PM but we need to make WG win XD Please vote vote vote !!! If it's about korean wave, WG deserve it... After all the most popular korean song is Nobody =D

2) MUSIQTONE Poll "Video Of The Week" !!!

Here's the link - VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS

Scroll down and you'll see on the right, there's a poll =) You can vote 50 times (when you'll reach the limit they'll tell you) all you have to do is to choose "Wonder Girls - Nobody" and then click on "Submit Vote" !!! Do it 50 times =) It'll take 1 minute, so do it please !!! Then you need to wait 12 hours and you can vote AGAIN 50 times =) So do it EVERYDAY !!! Please don't forget, we need to help WG to spread their name !!! Especially now, just before their comeback =)

3) MEGAKPOP Poll "Best Collaboration Of Korean Bands" !!!

Here's the link - VOTE FOR WONDERBANG

It's on the right side of the website. I can't believe WonderBang has less votes than all the others !!! I mean, we all know WonderBang is the best collab ever !!! XD Even two years later people are still obsessed with this collab !!! So yeah, VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS + BIG BANG !!!

SPREAD THE WONDER !!! WONDERFULS let's be UNITED !!! =)

Right now I'm writing a list of all the people on Youtube who are Wonderfuls. So everytime I'll need to pass a message (like this one) I can send mass messages and they'll all receive it. Hopefully it'll help... =) I want WG to win everything... I'm tired to see them losing on these polls !!! XD I want to show them my love so I keep voting non-stop !!!

GO WONDERFULS !!! VOTE VOTE VOTE !!! WONDERGIRLS need our help !!! =D

Guest xjjjLOVE

Ahhh, why can't I live somewhere where Wonder Girls might actually come too TT.TT

They are just stunning natural beauties though >.<

& Thunder.....such an adorable fanboy!! I bet Heechul is feeling the competition HAHA xD

Guest savoir vivre

FELLOW WONDERFULS!!! LET'S KEEP VOTING FOR WONDER GIRLS!!!!! 

:)

AJA!!!!!

YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY VOTES AS YOU CAN, JUST CLICK WG'S IMAGE MANY TIMES

By the way, Hello everyone, I'm Jin hee.. I'm kinda new here..

And I love surfing the internet,

reading wonder bang fanfics,

eating pan cakes

but

all,

I LVE WONDER GIRLS!!!!!!!

^____^

Guest uchix_francois

can't tore my eyes off those pics of Ahn-chic... maaahh she's so cute yet cool... I want her bag and shoes, though probably wont suit me -_-

so envious of Thai fans !!! its a shame that Big Bang, SuJu and Mblaq can't attend though... otherwise we can hope for another fan service *cough love competition cough*

Guest r1988

can't tore my eyes off those pics of Ahn-chic... maaahh she's so cute yet cool... I want her bag and shoes, though probably wont suit me -_-

so envious of Thai fans !!! its a shame that Big Bang, SuJu and Mblaq can't attend though... otherwise we can hope for another fan service *cough love competition cough*

lol I know as heedragon fan I was hoping that big bang will attend the show so we can see sohee and GD interaction

Guest valentino_rossi46

No MBLAQ also attend :)), but the fact, because So Hee's very shy so we shouldnt hope much ><, except if they go on a variety show together, however, seeing the girls on variety show is something i cant expect much this year :P

Btw, So hee's elder sister, So Young is currently studying in Japan, glad that she update twitter and she's fine :)

Here is today Mbc's show @press conf.

25u4kue.jpg

^I actually don't know where the girl is standing, but from looking I think Lim & Sohee is standing right next to Taeyeon on the left side all the way near the end. Both girls is in white and Sohee with her hair pull up in a bun. I'm sure it them because I been looking at it for a while lol. I don't know where the other three unnies is, maybe behind the two. . I will go look for more pictures of them :)

Edit: aha beat me to it but I will post it up here :)

2zdy45v.jpg

2mwwdh0.jpg

295ww09.jpg

zy92qr.jpg

smiling at miss a :D

wl411l.jpg

honestly not even being bias, they look the best out of everyone :D

6tk3uh.jpg

leave it up to the wonder girls unnies to let their maknaes stand in front and them in the back. God I love them

ugh >.> need more photos of our girls tsk

http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=11938

more pics ^

ours girls look so lovely as expected ~ ^^

yoobin looks hot and yenny look like princess with that hair

Guest wonderr23

^

aishhh...there they go again~ Always hiding! They should be in the front because they are the sunbaes! But i guess we can't help it since our girls are so humble. <_< Anyways...they all look so gorgeous! I agree with seafood. WG looks the best. Although the Tiffany(My only bias in SNSD) biasness is coming out too. I think she looks nice in her dress.

IMO Yubin is the hottest!!! Sohee, Hyerim and my Sunye looks so angelic. Queen Yenny stands out the best! Now all we need is the performance. :wub:

Guest Wonderdongbangbang2PM

Already Posted?

Aiport Fashion Battle: Girls’ Generation Vs. T-ara Vs. Wonder Girls

How packed must Incheon National Airport have been today with almost every top idol leaving for Thailand from there?!

MBC’s 50th Anniversary Hallyu Concert in Bangkok, Thailand at the Rajamangala National Stadium boasts a better set list than their end of the year music show at this point. Girls’ Generation, 2AM, 2PM, Wonder Girls, TVXQ, BEAST, Brown Eyed Girls, miss A, T-ara and many more were photographed at the airport before departing on two separate flights.

Out of the girl groups though, two proven fashionista groups, Wonder Girls ranked #2 on MTV K’s Top 10 Airport Fashionistas list and Girl’s Generation was #6, made another splendid appearance along with T-ara.

Which girl group shined the most? Will it be the veterans, Wonder Girls and Girls’ Generation, or T-ara?

Credits: MTVK.COM

http://www.mtvk.com/2011/03/11/aiport-fashion-battle-girls-generation-vs-t-ara-vs-wonder-girls/

Archived