Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Misakoloves

@Misakoloves.. i think its Sohee's partner in Wonderbang performances..hehehe.. correct me if im wrong... :P

They say it isnt GD !

Guest imokay

Heyyou know i read the article on allkpop abt thunder choosing sohee for the WGM and i read alot comments and i realize that most people know that there's another  'someone' who has a crush on our sohee. One person commented 'HEECHUL AND "SOMEONE" PARTICULAR CAN'T SIT PROPERLY RITE NOW...

THEY HAVE A RIVAL. i know that heechul can talk about her freely...butfor "SOMEONE" PARTICULAR can't....hahahahahaaaa it's gonna be HIT if he talk about her ...' I WONDER ANYONE KBNOW WHO IS THE SOMEONE. CAN YOU GUYS TELME ?

I wanna know too! -0- n Yubin jst tweeted

yubin.jpg

I think she's at Incheon Airport or otw to Airport :) I'm not sure

Guest tikamicizia

I'm a 22 yo noona fan. gahhhh I love sohee so much!! how can she be that chic?? she's only a teenager but I adore her style so much.. and gahhh I spot a celine bag (similar to nicole richie! lol), arghhh that $2500 bag.. T_T

Guest r1988

^ The first picture is SNSD XD Why ? LOL.

Thanks for WonderGirls pictures =)

LOL b/c its a one picture , took this pic from article that was comparing between snsd and wondergirls airport fashion

Guest lovepapupi

LOL b/c its a one picture , took this pic from article that was comparing between snsd and wondergirls airport fashion

Can you give us the link of the article that comparing airport fashion between our girls and snsd? Thanks before^^

Guest lovepapupi

I'm a 22 yo noona fan. gahhhh I love sohee so much!! how can she be that chic?? she's only a teenager but I adore her style so much.. and gahhh I spot a celine bag (similar to nicole richie! lol), arghhh that $2500 bag.. T_T

Yes that is similar with nicole richie's bag. That is the new Celine Luggage Tote for spring. Nicole carrying her black and ivory version of the bag at Paris Fashion Week. And SoSo using the bag for her airport fashion. Our Mandoo is really a fashionista.   

Guest valentino_rossi46

I remember about a month ago, 1 fan summarized that many times Thunder chose So hee as her ideal girl, and he even mentioned it on Heechul's radio program( if i not wrong)

However, i think Thunder is quite a shy guy(?)so maybe netizen havent noticed it until now :)

Our mandoo has 2 faithful fans :o, flying bird fans, u should have a lesson

Dude, thunder must really really really really really LIKE/LOVE

Sohee! Sooooo cute!!! See that just goes to all the other people

Who kept on saying it wasn't sohee when he said he liked

"girls who look cold but are really cute " or whatever !! Haha,

It's always been sohee ^^ so cute!! & I love how he says even

Though I don't get to spend time or see her a lot, I still like her.

I wonder if he's ever contacted her before ? Hehe :)

Sorry heechul oppa!! You have competition!!

I <3 our wonder fashionistas!!! Can't wait for the press conference <3

What time is it at? I know it's today.....

& btw, no wonderPM at airport?? :/

That would be so fricken awesome if we had

wonderPM at the concert :D plus I <3 Thai wf,

You guys are awesome!!!

Don't forget to vote for wg!!!! <3

Guest wonderr23

Guys! WG just arrived in Thailand 15 min ago! So far no WG sighting YET!

2Ye banners from THWF

1672kv9.jpg

credit: TaewVie1820@twitter

--------------------------

2uhqr0y.jpg

credit: aubair@twitter

--------------------------

Thai Wonderful did the fanchant inside the airport and near the bus and WG all smiled to them XD

Yenny also received the present from fans though there were a lot of guards (@WGyenny = Queen of fan-service always)

-TH_Wonderfuls

They going to perform on the 12 right? I wonder why they are there so early? Oh nvm I think because it like the 11

over there. Anyway I hope lots of Wonderfuls come to the concert to support the girls. And yoobin you look oh so comfortable lol, isn't half of JYP nation going to be there? I mean I saw the list and 2pm , miss a & I think 2am going too. YAY!

Guest ying_ying

Some pics of the girls in Thailand

YeEun-Queen of fan-service (:

255662543.jpg

Credit: zzangfia@Twitter

x2_4f2c39d.jpg

Credit: iamAnns@Twitter

x2_4f2bb69.jpg

x2_4f2be13.jpg

Credit: Mew_CG@Twitter

255652269.jpg

255653410.jpg

255679321.jpg

Credit: aubair@Twitter

Not many pics of Yubin ):

--------------

one of other FC also stunned with TH-WF fanchant and tried to learn from us :D via @prawiitz

TH_WOnderfuls@Twitter

TH-Wonderful did fanchant near the WG's bus and the girls were waving hands,, sunye smiled and waved her hand too via @WG_Station

Sohee noticed the light board and waved her hand via @TaewVie1820

JA_WG@Twitter

--------------

@followWG has just tweeted

wg.jpg

Another Real WonderGirls vid. YAY! (:

Lim: I like dressing comfortably, like just jeans and a t-shirt..hehe

Yubin: Some days I like to go a bit girly and some days more tough…

Sun: Something simple but with a unique side

Sun: Although we aren’t in Korea right now, we are happy because our activities here make us feel close with our fans.

Btw, my first post here (: I wanna say 'thank you' to all Wonderfuls here. I really appreciate all of your hard-work (: Thanks so much <3

Guest jcsmark

^

Welcome!!

Sohee has two loyal fanboys :)

YeEun is definitely the queen of fanservice!

Lim at Lila Art High School with f(x)'s Luna

nRHUN.jpg

Credit http://www.megakpop.com/2011/03/fxs-luna-with-wonder-girlss-hye-rim-at-lila-art-high-school-photos/

VOTE for the WONDER GIRLS - Nobody on MUSIQTONE - Video of the Week (out of country edition)

50 votes per session, it takes about 1 minute to vote all 50 times. All you have to do is click on "Wonder Girls - Nobody" then continuously click on the "submit vote" button. (You don't need to wait for the page to reload). Can vote again after 12-24 hours :)

Archived