Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

Famous fashion television reporter Jeanne Beker tweeted this picture of Wonder Girls (OMG is Yubin trying to kill someone lol!!)

20110216jeremyscott.jpg

Credit Jeanne_Beker@twitter

Kanye West, Vanessa Hudgens, and Keri Hilson are also there

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

^

OMG hands down Yubin and Sohee are the hottest!!!!! Yubin ahhh!!!!!!!!! <33333333 And Yeeun is so freaking pretty!!! Hyerim looks so cute. But where's Sun? Is she hiding again? lol Ninja Min :ph34r:

the girls look so hot (yubin and sohee are the hottest) yueen looked so pretty and I loved the mascara that she is wearing if Im not wrong its a dior mascara

Christian-Dior-Diorshow-Unlimited-Mascara-258-Azure-Blue-6ml-0-2oz.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Can take my eyes off Ye Eun's selca, she's so hot, ye, S-line Ye Eun =)), her blue mascara and blue eye makeup is so attractive :)

I love their outfit, each of them bring different charm

Although our girls are really sexy on stage, but they are sexy but never revealing and cheap, we hardly can see their tummy or rolling on the floor like many other idols nowadays :), but today we can see Yoo Bin's abs :P, cant wait to see more photos :)

Guest songbird86

I'm guessing those pictures are of the Jeremy Scott show. My favs are still Sunye, LIM and Sohee, but Yubin!!!! O-M-G! She looks like a toned, tanned sexy mama right there. I feel awful that I haven't been loving YeEun's outfit and hair choices as of late. I think at the Vivienne Tam show what I really hated was that huge bow, but now here her hair looks damaged. Maybe she's bleaching it too much. I hope she takes care of it so it doesn't break too bad.

Guest uchix_francois

:D

that from JeremyScott ? Sunye's shoes is Y3 though...

at first I was gonna say : "thats why I love Sohee she never wore revealing clothes (she seems to prefer to wrap herself from head to toe)..."

but then I saw the pic of them sitting down and... :blink: okay I guess I must change it to "she never wore too revealing clothes" B)

dont know what to say about the girls outfit this time, call me old fashioned I know, but seriously I prefer their EXR costumes...

so the album is pushed back again to April ? I dunno but is it somehow related to the news that Britney Spears will also release her comeback album in March ? because as much as love our girls I really dont think its time for them to stand against one Britney Spears, yet... -_-

With Vanessa Hudgens at Anna Sui's242836094.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907540&Signature=qt%2FiHCfkjYl78SNvZkddVrcER%2Fk%3D

I love what they're all wearing here, everyone looks so freakin beautiful!!

The girls at Anna Sui's with the designer herself

242839123.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907446&Signature=fcbNYyORkHg90hPaA2EEbbBFVNw%3D

MY GOD YEEUN LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS!!

haha Sohee's WTF face...

242836516.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297908133&Signature=SBGtOFb%2By%2Fz2maTElvpx03W0%2B6U%3D

242836277.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907509&Signature=Db1s0sHUrnT3jcR1ZGBExSHZSN8%3D

Sunye's working that pout I see, been doing it since JS's show, she looks mad awesome! And Lim and Sohee look like innocent kids who just happen to be extremely pretty as well! And GOD YOOBIN"S LOOKING ALL INNOCENT AND GIVING OFF THAT SEXY VIBE.... these ladies know how to attract attention!

242835054.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907588&Signature=tT7e2tsb4MzSaz0mWxb4XFvTVK4%3D

Jeremy Scott's Photo op

242834831.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907615&Signature=SEI7EGrHHIpHKRVehhhIECZku6M%3D

With JS

242834384.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907651&Signature=zyWaW7rY1JzVBVtcyrQbk%2BJv%2FYA%3D

242834611.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297907691&Signature=W0xRnxAw%2FxfebuzoiDpN6exV9nA%3D

CR: followWG@Twitter.com

Guest songbird86

Loving the girls look at Anna Sui's show. Sohee looks so cute with Jeremy Scott. I have a question though: Were Sohee and 2ne1's CL room mates when CL was a trainee at JYPE? I'm just noticing a connection here. I personally think that they're are the most stylish of their groups and that they were room mates for a time is no coincidence. Seriously, those two need to do a photo spread with each other, it would be mind blowing.

Guest PlayGirl12

Wonder Girls Attends Jeremy Scotts’ Fall 2011 MBFW Fashion Show

wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-510x382.jpg

Jeremy Scott sure knows how to add in fun & funky element into fashion!

Check out the style on the Wonder Girls today, pretty funky ‘uh?

wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-4-510x311.jpg

Not only did the Girls attended Jeremy Scotts’ show, they also did Anna Sui’s earlier today.

Always loved the bohemian style on them, what do you think?

The Wonder Girls also visited Vivienne Tam’s 2011 Fall MBFW Show, earlier this week.

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; }#gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; }#gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid rgb(207, 207, 207); }#gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0pt; } wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-200x200.jpg wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-2-200x200.jpg wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-3-200x200.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-4-200x200.jpg wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-5-200x200.jpg wg_jeremy_scott_mbfw_fall_2011-6-200x200.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-2-200x200.jpg wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-3-200x200.jpg wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-4-200x200.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-5-200x200.jpg wg_anna_sui_mbfw_fall_2011-200x200.jpg wonder-girls-jeremy-scott-02-200x200.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> wonder-girls-jeremy-scott-01-200x200.jpg wonder-girls-jeremy-scott-03-200x200.jpg wonder-girls-jeremy-scott-04-200x200.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> <br style="clear: both;"> {source: wondergirls@twitter, jeremyscott@twitter, freshnessmag.com}

I really like their clothes

yubin look so sexy isn't she

Wonder Girls attend Jeremy Scott’s show for Fashion Week

20110216_wondergirlsjeremyscott_11-600x450.jpg

Following Vivienne Tam’s show earlier this week, the Wonder Girls hit up New York City’s Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week once again, appearing at Jeremy Scott’s runway show today which revealed the designer’s Fall 2011 collection at Lincoln Center.

The ladies also attended Scott’s spring collection show last September, enjoying seats in the front row and taking photos with the designer himself. This time around, the quintet was spotted in Jeremy Scott’s own Adidas designs yet again, sporting daring rocker looks with a twinge of flirtiness. I’m especially loving Yoobin’s hair extensions!

It was revealed that the editors of Teen Vogue that were in attendance had mentioned plans for the ladies to be featured in an upcoming issue as the quintet made their American debut.

The runway show itself was livestreamed online for viewers worldwide, and featured bright and whimsical designs drawing from a pop art, Andy Warhol-esque concept (think Superman and Coca Cola), neon raver kid hairstyles and more.

The ladies also mentioned plans to attend the Anna Sui show this evening at 6PM, so be on the look out for more photos!

Source: Twitter, PatrickMcMullan, Freshnessmag

Credit:AIIKPOP

OMG the girls will appear teen vogue :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

Wonder Girls to be featured on Teen Vogue

In February 16th, Wonder Girls made their second appearance at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, attending Jeremy Scott’s and Anna Sui’s Fall/Winter 2011 shows. It was also revealed that the girls would be appearing in American magazine Teen Vogue.

First, the Wonder Girls went to Jeremy Scott’s 90’s themed fashion show "Candy Flip", which featured neon colors, plastic fabrics, and superhero inspired outfits. Celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Keri Hilson, and Kanye West were also present. Last year the Wonder Girls stole the show, wearing black and yellow coordinates from Scott’s past collection. This year, they made heads turn and fans hyperventilate with what could be their most risqué fashion yet.

Before the show started, while the girls were looking for their front row seats, Teen Vogue's editors revealed to an online magazine that the Wonder Girls would be featured on an upcoming issue of Teen Vogue to introduce them to the American public.

After Scott’s show, the girls toned down their look as they got ready to hit Anna Sui’s fashion show, which featured her characteristic bohemian look with geometric prints and a touch of cuteness. Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie also attended the show, and Vanessa Hudgens posed for photos with the Wonder Girls.

What do you think of the Wonder Girls’ look? Will you be buying a copy of Teen Vogue to see the girls?

Source: Freshness, Daylife, @followWG, @itsjeremyscott

Taken from: Koreaboo

OMG Teen Vogue :wub:

Can we organize a petition to have Jeremy Scott design WG's next concept already ^^

Binnie has nice....abs. LOL (Sorry, can't trust myself to not say anything lecherous.)

Yeeun was wearing a bustier as well -- maybe Sohee too, only to keep it hidden? -- but they got outshone.

LIM's ponytails look very good on her. The dress too, even though it makes her look the least 'edgy' of the 5 girls.

Rare to see Sunye opting for rock chick's vibes. Her pouting 'duel' with Sohee negates the 3 year-difference between them.

twnewsyahoocomarticleur.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2mksv.html

WONDERGIRLS Yoobin reveals her enviable bosomy figure in revolutionary photo

Korea Star Daily 2011-2-17 12:51

OMG, who is that?

WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun tweeted a photo of fellow member Yoobin in unconventional clothes just a while ago. All the fans were amazed. In the pictures, Yoobin's blonde hair streaks were already striking. But more than that, she was wearing a purple bustier underneath her black jacket. It emphasized thoroughly her bosomy figure & had the fans whooping about sex appeal. Everyone also left messages like: "OMG, it's really astonishing!" "Yoobin's figure turns out to be so good?" "Truly revolutionary in style!" "OMG, who is this? So sexy!" & so on. [TV Daily reporter Cui Minzhi]

Photos taken inside JYP Building in Korea: recording studio (which the door sign 녹음실 in one of the pics also mean), passageways, rooftop lounge, wall posters (inc. WG's).

44768517.jpg

22281501.jpg

35991091.jpg

82286632.jpg

76351313.jpg

19406248.jpg

98694663.jpg

76673464.jpg

44696573.jpg

25331419.jpg

96503548.jpg

52355393.jpg

Cr: 2PM_UFO @ Baidu 2PM Bar

1st NYC Fashion Week fanart is out: Limmie's.

Speaking of her, I think there's a consensus now that her name is spelled 'Hye Lim' (& not 'Hae Rim' & other versions).

I have noticed that's how the American media outlets identify her in WG articles too, & they emphasized fact-checking.

EDIT: Slipping in another bio detail I rediscovered while researching the WG 2010 itinerary: she told a WF she had spent 14 years in Hong Kong.

Source is ghobby's June 26 fanaccount from Vancouver.

1102172211c077c42fa9c81.jpg

Cr: gracelam007 @ WGTW

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

JoongAng Daily also published similarly-themed Chinese articles about WG at Vivienne Tam's, plus Yoobin at Jeremy Scott's.

I'll consider translating those too if tomorrow is a slow news day....

entsinacomcnsj201102171.jpg

Source: http://ent.sina.com....133232632.shtml

WONDERGIRLS' recent US photos depict a blossoming sexuality

Sina.com 2011-02-17 17:13

Sina entertainment news. Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS recently tweeted new photos of themselves in America. It attracted many fans to click [the links] to view them.

The WONDERGIRLS members look much more mature in these pictures than in the past. Their sex appeal is evident. The brand-new hairstyles & hair colors also became great talking points among the fans.

In the accompanying text messages, the WONDERGIRLS members mentioned that these photos were taken at a fashion designer's presentation. The girls are currently busy recording a new album, which will be released in American soon. [Nan Anyu / text]

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am really curious to see the complete name list now -- even if the original is in Hangul -- after reading how much TVXQ's advertising value has plummeted.

Renminbi currency conversions omitted in the translated copy.

entsinacomcnsj201102161.jpg

Source: http://ent.sina.com....163231463.shtml

Korean celebrities' advertising values revealed; Seo Taiji is tops with 2 billion won

Sina.com 2011-02-16 14:16

Sina entertainment news. The Korean media recently unveiled a list of Korean celebrities & their advertising values. It attracted a great deal of attention. According to the list, the highest-ranked Korean celebrity is singer Seo Taiji. He earns up to 2 billion won to shoot one CF. Stars like Lee Young Ae, Ko Hyun Jung & RAIN also exceed 1 billion won each to rank inside the top 5.

The list categorized the celebrities into A, B & C grades in terms of advertising value. Some 869 stars were considered, of which only 69 (or 7.9% of the total) received A grades (worth 500 million+ won). Another 22% received B grades (worth 200~500 million won). A further 60% received C grades (200 million won & below).

Among the tabbed Korean celebrities, the highest-commanding are as follows: Seo Taiji, Lee Young Ae, Ko Hyun Jung, RAIN, BIGBANG's TOP, Kim Tae-hee, Jeon Ji-hyun & Cho In-sung. Among them, Seo Taiji (2 billion), Lee Young Ae (1.2 billion), Ko Hyun Jung & RAIN (1 billion each) are worth 1 billion won or more.

Among the tabbed idol groups, boybands are generally worth more than girlgroups in advertising value. BIGBANG (1.1 billion won) is the highest-commanding idol group. 2PM, WONDERGIRLS, 2NE1 & other currently-popular groups are mostly worth in the 500~800 million won range. The XIAH-formed, 3-member JYJ is worth 800 million won, surpassing TVXQ's 530 million.

Sports stars like Kim Yu-na & Park Ji-sung are no less inferior in advertising value. Both Kim Yu-na & Park Tae-hwan are worth 800 million won each, surpassing female stars like Lee Hyori & Ko So-young. Soccer star Park Ji-sung is worth 700 million won, ranking 2nd among sports figures. [Nan Anyu / text]

A very well made Youtube slideshow of the Jeremy Scott & Anna Sui pics -- the soundtrack is "Sexy Back" and fits perfectly. Just to keep the hype going :sweatingbullets:

Wonder Girls attend Jeremy Scott & Anna Sui's show for New York Fashion Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vVc8NuXV0

Credit: SuperGina1990

---

More and more it seems to me that France will be Europe's landing pad for the hallyu wave.

WonderGirlsFr tweeted a few days ago this omonatheydidnt post (in English) that has recounted many kpop in France milestones, starting from the beginning of 2010. It seems that the invasion is nearing judging by the acceleration of events since last October, when the Wonder Girls attended Mipcom. What's better, French kpop fans are trying a double move: visiting Korea's MBC this spring and inviting some Korean guests at their next convention in May.

The post has sources for all facts and makes me think the French are lucky -- I hope they are successful in their missions. Having European fans soliciting a kpop visit is great. Good luck! And bring our girls to France this year :)

Guest shinhdeplol

C: WG's official YT channel

Sohee: Lim, Lim, Lim….Come, let’s melt this together. This feels like a real Valentine’s Day…

Lim: Ohh, Chocolate!

Sohee: Hold the handle..Oh yeah, your left-handed!

Sun: Oh this is how you melt it!

Sohee: How do you do that…the thing that Yubin unnie said she was going to do? marbling?

Jane: You put one layer, and then another and another…

Sohee: We have a lot of white chocolate. Please keep stirring so the chocolate doesn’t stick on the bottom ^^

Sohee: I’ve had some experience with stirring in the past. All I did was stirr.

Lim: Is this milk chocolate?

Sohee: I like dark chocolate

Lim: I like milk…or white

Sohee: I think you really like sweets. But I do like chocolates that have crunch inside

Lim: Me too, me too. But there are a lot of people who don’t like that too

Sohee: Oh really?

Lim: I like it though..

Sun: Ohh, it works, it works!

Yenny: Since we’ve done it before..eheh

Yubin: I want to make a marble design..

Sun: Oh, that would be pretty!

Sohee: Should we make another batch of milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?

Yenny: We already did milk chocolate so let’s use the dark one

Sohee: Make a leaf design!

Yenny: Make some reasonable requests!

Sohee: Ok, a rabbit design please…

Sun: Ohhh, this is it! I think I’m doing this marbling thing correctly!

Yenny: Yeah, this is how you do it!

Sohee: Really? Can you get it on the camera?

Yenny: Show us Sohee!

Sohee: Uh, they just kind of did it like this?…

Yenny: Hey, mix it with some confidence! Make a line at the end…

Yenny: Hey, you mixed it too much…Oh OHH stop. OHH

Sohee: Umm, what design is this?

Yenny: OH, this is a tree! Can’t you see it? It’s a tree on a hill. See

Yenny: This time…

Sohee: What is it? Tell us what it is!

Yenny: Ummm…it’s a cloud. It’s a cloud floating in the sky

Yenny: I’m making hearts right now. Come watch me. I just drew all these hearts. You know how sophisticated this is?

Sohee: Ahhh. AHH. OWW my hand….HEY LOOK AT ME! Ohh Yubin unnie, what do I do…my hand is bleeding…

Yenny: Ahhh, how pretty!

C: admin @ wondergirlsworld

Archived