Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest mrsheedragon

wooooooah~ WG did great, who doesn't like them!!! All the artist stood up and clap so did the audience, and so hot was reallllyyy.... SO HOT!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ll_borderline

now that is how you get it done!!!

they are full of energy!!! their vocals are amazing from start to end.

their dance are so powerful, their stage presence were like vava boom!!!

hits me real hard!!!

this is the best performance i have seen from them for quite a while.

and the whole freaken stadium were singing along!!!

the crowd were so loud singing along!!!

specially before yeeun's high note!!!

Classic Epic Wonder Girls!!!

spell the best.... W-O-N-D-E-R G-I-R-L-S

Guest Stephy18

^ HAHA you were a step faster then me...hehe

Anyways, WG performance was awesome. It feels like it been so long since they performed on a korean stage.

They freaking killed it. I love it :DD

I am sooo proud of the girls, they truly are WONDERGIRLS! didn't they lke land on that day and performed last night and flew over there?..seriously the girls are epic legends, IM SOO PROUD TO BE A WONDERFUL! The girls deserve all the love!!

Guest Mia_Mia

just realised that in 2007 it was our girls who stood up when JYP came on stage and performed...today in 2010

it was Miss A and 2PM who did that for our girls...and then other artists all stood up, I saw Minzi frm 2ne1 realise that everyone was standing and she stood up....what can i say?.. wonder girls and jyp nation fighting

from practice earlier! thanks to mark pd fr sharing

199949880.jpg

Guest asianascanbe

And they STILL got it! <3

WONDERGIRLS!!!11!!!11111

haha, I swear...after watching that, I know for sure, they are DEFINITELY Wonder Girls. <3 I will forever look up to these girls. All SIX of them. <3 Thank you for sharing the performance, @Mia_Mia <3 ^^

Guest nambo07

i stayed up until 6 am after i found out our girls were performing...im proud :)

they were the most charismatic and definitely killed the stage!!

I just came back from the university so I couldnt watch it live :( but after I watched their performance all I can is OMG they were simply amazing Im not saying that b/c Im a wonderful but wonder girls performance was the best performance and now Im more excited than ever for their comeback

wonder girls fighting

wonderfuls fighting

Been spazzing on twitter the past hour.

Not just at allkpop. WG topped Naver search too!

Plus this thread is seeing an upsurge in lurkers as I post this. (It keeps increasing with every page refresh.)

71940544.gif

screenhunter04nov282301.gif

I can seriously cry right now. The performances of our girls were amazing, they danced with so much energy and sang so well, SoHee too!! Take that haters!

But these performances made me realize why I'm still a wonderful, and why I always will be one. They're just the best! LOVE them sooooo much!

Guest voxtae13

OMG >160 users on this thread. I havent seen it a long time. Im going to cry. So proud of you, Wonder Girls.

Hope see WGs back soon.

The performance in MaMa 2010 is so so so awesome. But i'm unsatisfied about cameraman who spot Yoo Bin's move in So Hot per, that moment isnt good to see.

Archived