Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

i thought they wer gonna perform but I highly doubt that..bt wht was tht picture tht markpd uploaded saying guess who? it looked like one of the girls (yoobin maybe)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.goodbye

I have been watching it from the beginning and there has been absolutely no sign of wonder girls... i hope they perform but I haven't seen them at all.

Guest ll_borderline

Wonder Girls just arrived in macau around 12pm today,

they might be late, but we will get to see them.

@ll_borderline I think... they might be like jyj last year...

aka they won't appear only when they r requested to do whatever they are doing

i agree.

Guest i.said.goodbye

Wonder Girls are performing a new version of nobody next.

It looks complicated... should be good to watch.

LMAO we all posted the same thing!

patience it does look like cirque de soliel :D

Guest Mia_Mia

i think mnet channel viewers are a little ahead of what we see! because I read this!

# They're draped over curtains from the ceiling. Performing 'So Hot' first! @MnetMAMA less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

# WONDER GIRLS performing their new 'Nobody' stage now~! @MnetMAMA half a minute ago via TweetDeck

Guest Mia_Mia

they owned it .... they owned it!

loudest cheers of the night... got the whole stadium singing... all 5 girls were amazing and they were killing it!

edit:

and they got the most views too!... 31,000 people were online just on the akp site to watch when they performed!

true queens!...true queens!

i can't believe they just got off from a flight today from a show last night and they'll be flying to hong kong tomm...these girls are truly WONDER GIRLS!

Guest ashenlo

YeEun and SoHee sounded great! SunYe looked a bit tired and loved YooBin's new hairstyle!

and Lim with 2PM was so cute: she was confident tonight i loved it

199930938.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290952115&Signature=U7h0TkhRizx3H16FEiyMbR0rs5I%3D

cr: wonderfuls world twitter

Guest tiffanydawn

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

OUR GIRLS WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT ♥♥

Wonder Girls foreverrrrrrrrrr.

they owned it .... they owned it!

loudest cheers of the night... got the whole stadium singing... all 5 girls were amazing and they were killing it!

Are you sure that they had the loudest cheers? As in 100% sure? I hope you're right. :P:D I am really skeptical because while they were performing, I can't seem to hear any loud screaming. Or is it just because I was trembling the whole time they performed? :unsure::P

Guest Mia_Mia

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

OUR GIRLS WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT ♥♥

Wonder Girls foreverrrrrrrrrr.

Are you sure that they had the loudest cheers? As in 100% sure? I hope you're right. :P:D I am really skeptical because while they were performing, I can't seem to hear any loud screaming. Or is it just because I was trembling the whole time they performed? :unsure::P

yes..im sure

199935711.jpg

credit wonderfulsworld

Archived