Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked around. These Weibo (China's Twitter) tweets were the apparent source of WG for JiangsuTV New Year's Eve show.

I photoshopped them together & then translated them.

His other tweets indicate he has been flying all over China, making deals & hobnobbing with entertainers.

2nvse2s.png 

Source: http://t.sina.cn/dpool/ttt/home.php?uid=1838993145&vt=3&PHPSESSID=cd68483829f2709d13c10a8f79735af5

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

I don't think it's yubin... it looks more like fei to me and I thought the girl standing next to Taec was yenny when I first saw the picture.

Digital copy of huge ad in today's Straits Times: MAMA 2010 is airing live in SG this Sunday!

3 cable channels is broadcasting the whole shebang, while a terrestrial TV channel will begin later (skipping the red-carpet coverage).

It is rare for Kpop to hit the mainstream radar like this. Mnet is visionary in expanding to Greater China, Taiwan & Southeast Asia; big setback for SM Town to boycott it.

2cn7gxx.gif

Source: Straits Times e-paper

- - - - - - -

An Arabic JYP NATION site tweeted me to share their fanpoll results.

*drumroll* Nichkhun & Sohee are the 'Kings & Queens of Beauty in JYP NATION', as voted by voters from that region.

There were 310 & 290 total votes respectively for the female & male categories over 2 days.

23romzc.png

Source: http://asiaclub4u.wo...9%86/#more-9086

15475016413029029250815.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK Facebook

WG to select WONDER BABY in Hong Kong

Ming Pao Daily News 2010-11-26

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS is coming to Hong Kong next Monday to promote their concert. That afternoon, they will appear at THE ONE shopping mall in Tsimshatsui. Besides bonding with the fans, there is also a WONDER BABY contest. Won't the pre-breastmilk version of 'Nobody' be interesting?

- - - - - - - - - - -

15657316413026695917715.jpg

WG holding a baby contest in Hong Kong

Sing Tao Daily 2010-11-26

Popular Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG) of 'Nobody' fame is holding a pre-concert press conference & fanmeet in Hong Kong next Monday. Reports say they will attend the MAMA Music Awards in Macau on Sunday night (November 28) before hotfooting it to Hong Kong. On Monday, there will be a press conference at the Nina Tower in Tsuen Wan. In the afternoon, there is a WONDER BABY contest at  THE ONE shopping mall in Tsimshatsui, followed by a fanmeet.  The organizers said well-known model Christine Au Yeung & Chinese Estates Holdings chairman Lau Ming Wai are also invited as judges. They are also bringing their own children along. It is understood that Lau Ming Wai's kids are also WG fans.

- - - - - - - - - - -

76835164130253625845156.jpg

WONDERGIRLS autograph session in Hong Kong next week

Oriental Daily News 2010-11-26

WONDERGIRLS is holding an autograph session at a Tsimshatsui shopping mall next Monday. WG member LIM recently tweeted a selca of her & fellow member Yoobin. They were hugging dolls that have 'sweetheart' printed on them.

- - - - - - - - - - -

76464163967783642092156.jpg

Military conflict between North & South Korea; Lee Jun Ki may receive orders anytime to defend the homeland

Sing Pao 2010-11-25

[summary of non-WG portion: Hallyu stars who are currently conscripted (Lee Jun Ki, Jo In Sung, Joo Ji Hoon, Kang Dong Won, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Jeong Hoon, Lee Wan, Lee Jin Wook, Kim Jae Won, etc.) may be mobilized for real battle. Kim Jung Eun, Jay Park, B2ST, Lee Da Hae, Park Shin Hye also expressed their feelings on social media The 3 major Korean TV networks have stopped airing entertainment shows in favor of blanket news coverage.]

WONDERGIRLS' Hong Kong concert is unaffected

WONDERGIRLS is bringing their concert tour to Hong Kong on Decemeber 17. Yesterday, the local organizers conveyed that the WG members are safe & sound in Korea; their workload remains unaffected. The concert next month will take place as scheduled. WG also implored their fans not to worry about their safety. They also pledged to attend the November 29 fanmeet & press conference as scheduled, so no one should lose hope.

- - - - - - - - - - -

14902116396943364192715.jpg

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS in Hong Kong next Monday as scheduled

Hong Kong Daily News 2010-11-25

On November 23, the Korean Peninsula saw its worst outbreak of military conflict in recent years, causing great tension in the South. Popular Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS (WG, pictured) is bringing their tour to Hong Kong on December 17. Yesterday, they conveyed through the Hong Kong organizers that they are safe & sound in Korea. Their workload remains unaffected, & next month's concert will take place as scheduled.

WG expressed great concern about the incident & hoped the conflict can calm down soon. WG also implored their fans not to worry about their safety. The girls pledged to attend Monday's (November 29) fanmeet & press conference as scheduled, so no fans should feel disappointed. [Reported by Xiao Hong.]

- - - - - - - - - - -

15449416397007364186315.jpg

Cr: Wonder Girls Live in HK concert

Korean military conflict breaks out; Jessica Kwon is relieved that her parents are safe

Macao Daily News 2010-11-25

[summary of non-WG portion: Jessica Kwon, a Korean competing at the 2010 Miss Asia Pageant, told reporters her parents reassured her about their safety & encouraged her to do her best.]

WONDERGIRLS to meet Hong Kong fans as scheduled

Korean girlgroup is holding a concert in Hong Kong next month. They expressed concerns about this incident & told the local organizers to let the fans know they are safe & sound. They also said that next week's press conference & autograph session will proceed as scheduled.

- - - - - - - - - - -

15660116397332364153815.jpg

Artillery exchange between both Koreas affects Blue Dragon Awards; SS501 Park Jung Min delays album release

Apple Daily 2010-11-25

[summary of non-WG portion: Park Jung Min & SISTAR defer album releases until further notice. Lee Jung Jin's movie set near Yeonpyeong Island was ordered to shut down as precaution. Friday's 31st Blue Dragon Awards may be canceled. Nanako Nakajima continued with her film promotions in Seoul but expressed her concerns.]

WONDERGIRLS to visit Hong Kong next week as scheduled

WONDERGIRLS is performing in Hong Kong on December 17. Yesterday, they told the local organizers to let the fans know they are safe & sound in Korea. Next Monday's (November 29) fanmeet as well as the Hong Kong concert itself will take place as scheduled. SS501 members Kim Kyu Jong & Heo Young Saeng are also proceeding with their Hong Kong fanmeet on January 8.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

15582416397348030818915.jpg

Kate Bosworth is all smiles after receiving a pink Hanbok

Metropolis Daily 2010-11-25

[summary of non-WG portion: Kate Bosworth is touched after a fan presented her with a Hankbok during film promotions with Jang Dong Gun.]

Meanwhile, conflict erupted between the 2 Koreas. Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS is bringing their tour to Hong Kong next month. They expressed concerns about the incident, & told the local organizers to let the fans know they are safe & sound. The 5 girls will proceed with their Hong Kong press conference next week as planned.

Looks like WG is leaving Korea today/tonight.

JYP China posted a notice about the Hangzhou concert, but dated the trip as 3 days.

來源:JYPCN

大家好!

Wonder girl 將於11月26日~28日參加杭州演出相關信息如下!

演出時間:11月27日

活動名稱:《群星演唱會》

此行程由JYPE CHINA 最終確認!

Source: JYPCN

Hello all!

Info about WONDERGIRLS Nov 26~28 participation in Hangzhou concert as follows!

Time: November 27

Event: 'Superstars Concert'

This itinerary is confirmed by JYP China!

Promotional tie-ins for WG Malaysian concert.

1. With Star Planet.

guesscontest.jpg

screenhunter02nov262308.gif

Source: http://www.starplanet.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7:wondergirls-contest-to-win-exclusive-jewellery-boxes&catid=1:news-room&Itemid=2

2. With Cubizone's STEPS Evolution dance MMO game.

wondergirlscubinet.jpg

screenhunter01nov262252.gif

wgbillboard496x13620viel.jpg

Source: http://www.steps.com.my/

- - - - - - - - - - -

Concert billboard in Kuala Lumpur (near Jelatek LRT Station).

15465410150094479034610.jpg

Cr: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

Guest wonderr23

Looking at their schedules makes me... :wacko: Flying from one place to another...i don't know how these girls can even function! I wish them the very best on everything!! WG hwaiting!! :wub:

I won't be joining that contest but..I want to play the eye game. It's so easy :P

1. Yeeun

2. Sunye

3. Yubin

4. Sohee

5. Hyerim

Promotional poster for WG's 11/29 events at HK's The One shopping mall.

Venue: Level U2 Atrium (looks like it occupies the whole floor).

Fanmeet time: 6pm (1 hour), as advertised elsewhere. Not sure about this, cuz the baby contest starts at 5:30, & news reports say the autograph session is only for 45 minutes?

j6309j.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/TheONE

Screenshot of the event notice at the mall's website.

screenhunter03nov270013.gif

Source: http://www.the-one.h...12c813fc9a400da

Meet WONDERGIRLS @ The ONE

1 'WONDER BABY competition'

THE ONE is organizing a groundbreaking 'WONDER BABY competition' on November 29, 5:30pm. About 100 cute 'BB' (babies/toddlers) are to be divided into 10 groups for the talent show; they will then emulate WONDERGIRLS' dance moves. WONDERGIRLS shall personally present prizes to the winning team. They may also get to perform at  WONDERGIRLS' Hong Kong concert.

2. 'WONDERGIRLS autograph session'

On November 28 & 29, customers who spend HK$500 electronically (credit card/CUP card/EPS payment) & accumulate receipts from maximum 2 different shops (each receipt must reflect at least HK$100) can get a personally-signed WONDERGIRLS poster on the event day (November 29). 1st come, 1st served basis.

3. 'WONDERGIRLS Hong Kong concert tickets reward'

For 2 weekends in December (4/12, 5/12, 11/12, 12/12), customers with the highest single-day expenditures can redeem for 2 tickets for WONDERGIRLS' December 17 concert at AsiaWorld Arena.

Details for redeeming:

Time: 12 noon to 10pm

cant wait for jyp Nation mv ... i cant spot the girls hahaha

thanks for all news everyone , now i'm also confuse that they will attend MAMA or not?

In Thailand Bang Channel confirmed that it will air MAMA Live so i hope to girls will attend ^^

^

^yeah i noticed they copied part of the dance <_<.

here's a cover pumashock did of wg's 2DT.

omg it's SO amazing! best cover of ANY wg song i've ever heard.

but its from pumashock, and if you don't know her, she's known for her covers.

Pumashock - Wonder Girls "2DT" (FULL COVER)

Guest TheArchangel

http://shockedfan.wordpress.com/2010/11/26/2010-bugs’-end-of-year-top-100/

Wonder Girls 2DT ranks 20th in Bugs Music 2010. I think this is spectacular considering they didn't really promote the song that much.

Archived