Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

i know i'll just ignore it but theres some people start to believe him :blink:

Well I'm sad for those people who believe Mr Gauss' baseless accusations. Yes, he provided new information but he didn't gave anything to back it up. Right now it's his word against people who knows WG and JYP. And the text thing, I think he misinterpreted what Ye Eun sent or something. And if you read the letter entirely, he contradicted himself so much. So don't let it bother you.

Anyway, where are the girls now. Haven't really been updated on their schedule. Can someone post it?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

the troll Gauss is back. I actually expected something like this to happen because once you get a taste of fame you will keep on wanting more. I don't give a damn about what goes on between Gauss & JYPE but this man just keeps on garnering more hate from me by dragging in the girls into his tirade.

doesn't he know that Sun Ye has just gone through a personal tragedy & has already lost her ailing father? crazy.gif is this person even human? to make it worse he targets Ye Eun as well. <_< poor Sun Ye & Ye Eun.. I hope they both won't get too upset over this troll's rants. I would have ignored him completely if he hadn't dragged in Sun Ye's father.. ergh.. does he still have the cheek to claim that he's doing this for the good of the girls? crazy.gif

Guest Mia_Mia

this should cheer wonderfuls up

[Melon:2004-2010]Number of weeks of having song as No.1

*not counted

No.1 Bigbang-23 weeks

Last Farewell-8 weeks

Haru Haru-7 weeks

Lies-6 weeks

Sunset Glow-2 weeks

*Lollipop-5 weeks

*Heartbreaker-3 weeks

No.2 Wonder Girls-21 weeks

Tell me-7 weeks

So hot-6 weeks

Nobody-5 weeks

2 Different tears-3 weeks

No.3 SNSD-12 weeks

Gee-8 weeks

Oh!-2 weeks

Genie-1 week

Run Devil Run-1 week

No.4 SG Wannabe-11 weeks

No.5 버즈-10 weeks

No.6 Baek Ji Young-9 weeks

No.7 Kim Joong Kook,Epik High & 2ne1-8 weeks

2ne1:I don't care-4 weeks

Fire-4 weeks

source:hanteo & melon

cr:bestiz

+ big bang soompi thread

and our girls in China

6fa539398f9b45b0b011c77.jpg

0q9420231ssmall.jpg

caps

screen1xy.jpg

screen2oq.jpg

screen3pg.jpg

cr: hunantv+ baidu+ricecakey

Bubbly_Millionheiress, you're right but don't let him ruin your day.

That man is either clueless or deliberately ignoring what is not according to his claims. From the conclusion of his ultra-long letter I get that now he's on a quest to change the kpop industry :P

Instead I was happy to learn the Yeeun did fight him back - it is so her, like when she answered that twitter troll last fall. Given the number of times he's referring to that, she must have been quite effective^^

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Umm Wonder Girls is technically #1 on the list as a group. Big Bang has 3 weeks of GD's solo. Wonderbang :)

Guest Mia_Mia

^

the ones with the asterisk next to them aren't counted, so WG is still second but the difference between the two of them is only of one week ^^

but yeah...wonderbang <3

koh_jid_maltell_me.jpg

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

omg they look so cute i like yoobin's hair <3

Mia_Mia : thank you so much

edit: i topped the page

4 days left for our sunye's birthday

daumcapture100un5.jpg

daumcapture11qq9.jpg

9sunyejeonju080516.jpg

3sunyejeonju080516.jpg

1sunyejeonju080516.jpg

Does anyone know from where this picture taken ?

sunye and snsd Jessica

36178.jpg

Guest Liesje

I read the whole thing, this Gaus guy has written

and i just wanted to state my opinion about it.

Why would he sue them in the first place?

If he had such a good relationship with the girls and they appereantly

talked about 'bad' things with him about JYPE why wouldn't he just help the girls by

talking with them about it? Or just go to Jane & Jung Wook to talk about this.

If he is right about all of this you don't go behind the girls back sueing their company.

That won't help the girls, you're going for JYPE then but this won't help the girls in any way.

& is he that stupid to believe that the girls would go with his story?

Offcourse not, their with JYPE for such a long time. If you watched the MTV Wonder Girls, Welcome To Wonderland and such you can see they know everyone from their company and their friends with everyone. They would never say that he's right, that's like turning your back on your whole company, who have been there for you all those years.

We don't know what happens at JYPE or other companies, i know it's never picture perfect and family like, like they always make it seem to be.

Who knows they never got their health insurence and the visa deal, he might just be right about that. But the girls were never misstreated, NEVER.

This guy keeps saying stuff like about Justin Bieber and "American entertainment companies do not act like this" "American entertainment companies try to act with class and dignity". I don't know how to explain this in English but he thinks very high about himself and his own country. In every country, in every entertainment industry there is something wrong.

Didn’t Ye eun say that when she was coming down with a flu she was given a jar of honey? Hello, if Justin Bieber starts to come down with a flu do you think his entertainment company gives him a jar of honey or do you think they might take him to a doctor?

For real you go to the doctor when you have the flu? It's just the flu! you just go and sick that out.

I do not believe in any way that JYPE never cared about their health. They would have done anything to make the girls feel better. The girls have mouths they know how to speak up, they would speak up about their rights and how they feel.

The text messages that I got from Ye eun seem to show a person who thinks quite highly of herself in comparison to others. I am really not sure why. The best American stars are the stars who show humility. Justin Bieber doesn’t even seem to be arrogant and he is huge

Ye Eun texting him is probably not the right thing to do but she is allowed to defend herself

after all he texted her first about what she tweeted. Ye Eun was mad and she has the right to be and defend herself, the other girls, Wonder Girls and everyone at JYPE. Were did he got it from that she thinks quite highly of herself, because she looks down on you? This Gaus guy thinks highly of himself because he kept saying were he went to university blah blah blah. Ye Eun was right to say what she wanted to say. Not a Justin Bieber fan and not a hater but I have seen MTV Diary of Justin Bieber, thought he was really arrogant. He has no right to attack Ye Eun like this.

Guest icespike

that tutor guy may have said some truth.. but the way he handles this is wrong.. some of the narrative was unnecessary, irrelevant information (who cares if you sat on a chair and rocked it back and forth? what??).. he presented himself in such a negative light.

also, what tutor/teacher makes fun of his students? that's unprofessional.

Guest vietboi_tuan

SoHee haven't been wearing heels lately. Wonder why?

She look short compare to the other girls. Still very pretty.

Let's just ignore that troll because I don't want to bring

that negativity into the forum.

HyuNa probably did "nobody" dance in a symbolic ways

of supporting the Wonder Girls and JYPE.

Guest meisk

he's sure know how to get attention eh..

the first time was when WG's US debut just around the corner.

now when WG basically have 2 reality shows (MTV and MIWG) that showing their daily life in NY.

from the shows itself,we can see how close they're with the staff.

i just dont get it. why dont he just stay away from the girls.

i hope the girls stay strong.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Actually in real life So Hee not often wear high heels, i often saw her photos at air port or in normal life going out, she often wear shoes, but she even didnt wear high heels in China event :o, so did she has some problem with her ankle?, hope it's not serious :(, remember Sun Mi in China last year with a cast but 2 days later she sang and danced with 200% energy in Shanghai concert, MTV Style gala and in US, just make me so sad :(

Conversation bw Sun Mi and Jane :)

# JANEyjK @mimimimi0502 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나도 떡볶이랑 김말이.. about 1 hour ago via mobile web

# Jane Kim JANEyjK Talking with @mimimimi0502...충격적이야 ㅠㅠ about 1 hour ago via mobile web

JANEyjK @mimimimi0502 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 대박 기억하다니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ about 2 hours ago via mobile web in reply to mimimimi0502

mimimimi0502@JANEyjK 미박이 키키키 여름바다로가자~ 모두길을비켜라아~ 아 햇반이없어!!!!디제이풋잇백온~~제인 나이노래듣고싶어 about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JANEyjK

JANEyjK @mimimimi0502 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 우쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈쭈 미미미미미미미 about 12 hours ago via web in reply to mimimimi0502

mimimimi0502 @JANEyjK 그건 순도 백프로 자연산이잖아.....으흐흑ㅠㅠ about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JANEyjK

JANEyjK @mimimimi0502 나도 유빈이피부를 원하는건데 말이지. 섹쉬하게 about 12 hours ago via web in reply to mimimimi0502

mimimimi0502 @JANEyjK 원래그게 나중에 구릿빛으로 되눈거야아아! 는 뻥>_< about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JANEyjK

JANEyjK@mimimimi0502 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나...완전 까맣게X 빨갛게O 탔어 about 13 hours ago via web in reply to mimimimi0502

mimimimi0502 @JANEyjK You are really into him!!ㅋㅋㅋ!!!!! about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JANEyjK

Translation is appreciate, Sun Mi's tweets >< gg translate cant help :P, like her 4D style :), but i saw 1 tweet Jane mentioned Sun Mi, US US US ? Anyone please confirm

and in the tweet Jane said she is talking with Mimi, gg translate is : It's shocking :o, what's happen

Guest ashenlo

i'm really pissed off at this idiot^^ i want to do something for the girls, especially yenny and sun who were trained in the story!

can't we tweet them words of encouragement, like "we trust you" "we love you"... so they'll quickly forget this incident?!

Guest Mia_Mia

let's just ignore the troll and concentrate on things like WG in China and Sunye's birthday!

haha...look what I found on Tumblr... Yeeun must have been the mastermind

tumblr_l6fb2n4MNM1qajpl3o1_400.jpg

credit as tagged

Archived