Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

Is this a recent picture!!!!?????.... she coloured her hair?....she looks gorgeous! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

26521111022060693138112.jpg

credit naver

for the wooye fans! <3

tumblr_l6rfkyiIau1qzh5sno1_400.gif

credit tumblr

Guest i.said.goodbye

Is this a recent picture!!!!?????.... she coloured her hair?....she looks gorgeous! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7522/26521111022060693138112.jpg

I don't think it's a recent picture. I remember seeing it on her face book account. I could be wrong though :) She does look gorgeous... I wish she'd colour her hair like that again... it suits her A LOT!!!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

me too i wish they change their hair style except sohee and yoobin

sohee <3 <3

xxxxxi.jpg

soso.jpg

njjn.jpg

]

28880326.jpg

cute smile

ooooja.jpg

kkkkkmth.jpg

ccccq.jpg

sddd.jpg

thanks for shairng mnet vids

sunye speak with khun so cute

she said thai word "sawasdeeka" eiei

and my name is khun (?) ... hahah

Guest qoxie

THE WEEK THAT WAS: Singfest Day 1

Aug 7 2010

By Christopher Toh, TODAYonline

Posted at 2:53 pm

This year’s Singfest was given a theme for each of the days. Day One was the “pop” or as I call it, Eye Candy Day. Day Two was Urban Attitude, and Day Three was Get Deaf Day.

Admittedly, it’s a little difficult for me to review Singfest. No, I’m not copping out. But here’s the deal: Most times, people say they want a review, but what they really want is a report. So I’ve decided to separate the two in a simple way. A review is a subjective commentary on a situation, a report is just what the heck happened.

THE REPORT: Quite a few acts played at Singfest this year: Inch Chua, The Like, Orianthi, Wonder Girls, Tokio Hotel, Katy Perry, Diane Birch, Jully Black, Kool And The Gang, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, Great Spy Experiment, Hail The Villain, Ian Brown, The Vines, 30 Seconds To Mars, Smashing Pumpkins. It was held at Fort Canning Park.

THE VERDICT: Some people liked it. Some people didn’t. Sixx didn’t get to play. Some people didn’t like it.

And now, the full version…

[skipping forward to WG segment.]

WONDER GIRLS

2lc8vbs.jpg

Five chicks wearing tight clothing and shakin’ their bon bons with boppy pop tunes. What’s there not to like? But don’t take my word for it: Ask Desiree and Sezairi.

b8vbj6.jpg

2vjes1k.jpg

34isb37.jpg

125nho0.jpg

213ks91.jpg

Source: http://blogs.todayon...singfest-day-1/

- - - - - - - - - - -

MCA Music (UNiversal Music Philippines) MCA Music, in partnership with Wonderful Philippines and the official Music Channel Partner MYX, is celebrating NOBODY BUT YOU! The “Wonder Girls 2 Different Tears Album Launch Party”, a simultaneous album launch party happening on August 7, Saturday, 10am onwards at 2 Different Venues: Astroplus, SM North Edsa, The Block and Odyssey, SM Megamall. SEE YOU THERE! :)

For every purchase of the 2 Different Tears album during the event, you get

1. Exclusive 20" x 30" poster

2. WG Logo Sticker

3. Complete set of WG 2DT cards (5 pcs.)

Please read the party rules here:)

http://www.facebook.com/help/?mail_sent#!/note.php?note_id=417610099915&id=141094248051&ref=mf

2akfi1y.jpg

33yjfr7.jpg

161xm9u.jpg

fei4vl.jpg

33os7eu.jpg

t5fw40.jpg

nmx00y.jpg

Sources: http://www.facebook.com/mcamusic

http://www.facebook....39608616&ref=mf

Guest valentino_rossi46

Twitter update

Lim :

I just tried yenny's homemade cookies n it was good~♥very successful~haha^^ 35 minutes ago via twidroid

Yenny

Yubin and lim just had some of the cookies, they said "pretty good" xD 30 minutes ago via twidroid

It might look the same .... but this is peanut butter cookies... just letting you know haha ^^; http://twitgoo.com/1gm3uw 25 minutes ago via twidroid

2e2jzfn.jpg

Yenny seems really want has a boyfriend now, so he can eat her cookies everyday lol

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

thanks for that but don't they also have mtv season 4 that airs today???

I think I got the titles confused :D

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

am I the only one who really wants to eat Ye Eun's misshaped but really yummy looking cookies? girl always seems to be baking nowadays. aw Ye Eun.. I'm sure you'd get a great boyfriend soon but till then give your yummy looking cookies to your wifey & your kids. ^_^

Guest evilgary

did yenny made the cookies?

it does seem that shes trying to make them properly by asking members to test for her

Guest Mia_Mia

K-Pop stars vote for the best male and female leaders

Video link

250nv48.jpg

credit sunyebaidu

from the looks of it , seems sunye was in second place....after gahee... its great to see Sunye's leadership is recognised even by her colleagues

the clip basically talks about why a member is chosen as leader..

edit:

Sunye's million dollar expressions to Yeeun's cookie ( ....hahaha... the girls and staff decided that it tasted really good but only if you considered it to be bread instead of cookies :P )

141925170-be1001b0e5120a6aa506bf64df5dd9e5.4c5d8300-full.jpg

while Binnie looks like she is in pain!

10fxr86.jpg

yumin....hahhahaa

141921320-dd063aff6b4006b97d7550e7ea9ac4b9.4c5d8300-full.jpg

141919113-e5e78ee1d11952f325b38a3658933075.4c5d8300-full.jpg

credit rachelee1031 on twitter

Archived