Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietboi_tuan

The Wonder Girls have such high youtube viewed. I'm so happy they are getting so much

exposure and loved. Can;t wait for their comeback. Hope Korea is still as in love with

them as 2008 (Wonder Year).

Nobody Mnet performance: 23,131,824

Nobody: 11,103,035

So Hot: 4,600,228

Tell Me: 3,920,152

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwKGDxKwB8g

There are a lot more having over 1 million views. PROUD WONDERFULS!

She barely have any make-up on. The girls didn't lie when they

say YeEun had the best skin amongst the girls.

hwlkr7.jpg

Guest talksound

regarding the seating at the dream concert, apparently "Lee Hyori and Rain got the first sections and Wonder Girls got the second."

that means they're more up front, so in other words, they are the better seats.

i just wanted to state that the wonder girls have already climbed up to pretty much the same status as lee hyori and rain in the kpop scene. even after such a long absence, like the other two, the girls receive pretty good treatment from the organizers. (although the AMOUNT of seats is another issue).

Guest eidolon

Wonder Girls! They're looking super pretty. I love Sunye in yellow. She looks absolutely fabulous in the color. Yoobin is smokin hot. I love Sohee's white dress. She's adorable. Yeeun and Lim are looking stunning. I'm liking Lim's new hair. Everytime I see a new picture of her she gets prettier. April is almost over! Lots of good things to come. I cannot wait.

Guest Stephy18

OMG Huang Xiaoming tweeted about our girls. That's so cool.

I love him in mainland dramas. Plus he's a super hot actor. lol

He's like a huge star so having him tweet about the girls is so unreal.

@ talksound

Sorry to ask but can you clarify to me what that even means. The second section mean more upfront? But I thought that wonderfuls are seating in the corner towards the way end. I'm kind of confused what second second means.

EDIT:

2PM's 3rd single album Thank's To:

Khun: 2AM, JOO, Wonder Girls!! No matter what happens, let's stay as a family!! keke I love you!

Junsu: The realf ashionista Yubin + Pretty YeEun + Hwaiting Sunye + Sohee's becoming an adult + hwaiting Hyerim!

Taec: And Wonder Girls coming out with a new track! Sunye, Yeeun, Hyerim, Sohee, Yoobin! I hope you are able to overcome your Tell Me legend!!

Chansung: And Wonder Girls!! Sunye has become more calm!! ke YeEun that has no changes! Yoobin nuna that talks a bit faster!! And Sohee, who's always a bit sly!! Hwaiting!! Hyerim! Sunmi, find strength! It's good seeing a bright side of you ^^

Woo: Loving Wonder Girls, JOO, 2AM, 2PM. I thank you and thank you again. I will never forget this feeling. I love you.

cr: WOOGLE/NAVER (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM

Guest talksound

^ i THINK it's up front, meaning closer to the stage. cause if you notice, suju, snsd, ss501, etc. have more seats, but they're like way in the back.

Guest valentino_rossi46

regarding the seating at the dream concert, apparently "Lee Hyori and Rain got the first sections and Wonder Girls got the second."

that means they're more up front, so in other words, they are the better seats.

i just wanted to state that the wonder girls have already climbed up to pretty much the same status as lee hyori and rain in the kpop scene. even after such a long absence, like the other two, the girls receive pretty good treatment from the organizers. (although the AMOUNT of seats is another issue).

No this mean Lee Hyori and Rain, each have only 1 block for their fan while our girls only have 2, it's not mean Wonderful have the better place

I know DC is SM-bias, SM fans always have more place than other singer, why they still want more lol, Kamillia, WF, Hottest, Lee Hyori or Rain's fans should complain, not them :angry:

Guest lisa_hh

omg @STEPHY18

loving the JYP family.. hehe..

although i'm still hoping that any one of wondergirls would hook up with either one of our hot boys 2pm..

i'm still rooting for TaecBin!! or WooBin! haha & YeSung!

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

I'm loving the JYP Family. Love Chansung for the mention of Sunmi. i hope they don't forget Sunmi. Can't till WG comeback. Whta happen to the WG Taiwn programs???

Guest Mia_Mia

Korea's top 10 most beautiful women voted by netizens (almost 500,000 - 600,000 people participating) with the site registering almost 5,000,000 clicks per hour!

TOP 10 Beautiful women

1.Goo Hye Sun

2. Hwang Jung Eum

3. Shin Se Kyung

4. Min Sunye

5. Eugene

6. Park Ye Jin

7. Lee Hyori

8. Ahn Sohee

9. Taeyeon

10. Yoon Eun Hye

Congratulations to Sunye and Sohee for yet again proving just how beautiful they are and also their popularity. Actually a lot of Wonderfuls are dissapointed because initially Sunye was winning the poll but because they couldnt get more active participation she slipped to 4th position... Sunye and Sohee received millions of votes!

Guest eidolon

^^ Yoobin's gotten so skinny. I couldn't really tell how skinny she got until I watched the performance. She's so thin. She almost looks as small as Sunmi. I hope she's healthy and happy.

^ The power of MinAhn! =D They are indeed quite beautiful.

Guest i.said.goodbye

CONGRATULATIONS MINAHN!

I'm not surprised!!!

They are both super duper gorgeous!

Sunye and Sohee Fighting!! <33

Guest i.said.goodbye

Yubin's shanghai airport picture on Daum is the most viewed with more than 100 thousand views...

untitled.jpg

credit: cathy_saint0713 @yoobinthread

Guest Mia_Mia

^

woot woot.. all this amazing news about my girls in the run up to their comeback!... very excited!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=757206401

cr: 庚新SHE and ricecakey @ sunyethread

2s85w07.jpg

r7luef.jpg

sunye looks so pretty and gorgeous when leaving shanghai!! and im so jealous she hugged that guy.

and she said in mandarin "we will be back". cute!

Yubin's shanghai airport picture on Daum is the most viewed with more than 100 thousand views...

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss342/c...13/untitled.jpg

credit: cathy_saint0713 @yoobinthread

BTW Binnielicious, I thought this are the photos from Taiwan's airport~

LOL, I can truly understand why~ I mean look at her~!!!

she looks GORGEOUS, HOT, SEXY, PRETTY and STUNNING~!!

again~ sorry ppl, my Binnie bias in me just took control of myself~ LOL :P

but seriously, she is so pretty in those photos~ and her outfits are just love~

not to mention her pretty new hair~!! :D

[/font]

Archived