Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest eidolon

^Agreed. The whole profile thing is just plain wrong. Why would they mention anything about Yoobin's weight problem at all? That's just ridiculous. Being slim doesn't equal to healthy. That all depends on how you take care of yourself (no drugs or alcohal, eating right, and exercising). And Yeeun a party girl? So being outgoing, friendly and sociable makes you an automatic party girl? Wow. And Sunye being a party pooper? Seriously? Fail, totally.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icespike

erm.. they're trying to make the girls seem more real and relatable.. maybe it's a bit too blunt though.. i'll just trust jyp knows what he's doing :huh:

Guest shantewillie

Many news on the girls later.

I can't catch up. :lol:

Anyways, I brought the Wonder Girls tee from Justice.

The worker remember me a couple of times buying the cds.

She asked me "How long are you a fan of the Wonder Girls?"

I told her "I have been a fall of them since 2007."

Man, you have to see the look on her face.

I guess she meet a hardcore Wonderful. :lol:

It was awesome. XD

Guest newme1

is the newsletter real?

why I dont get one?

I'm also subscribe their newsletter

perhaps I should wait a little bit longer

Guest vietboi_tuan

I didn't like what I was reading either, but I guess it's a PR move to make the girls reliable.

A bit weird, but JYPE have always put the girls in a position where they are more like

young girls living a huge dream and work really hard. JYP always say they aren't the best

at this and this and that. I guess this is the same way.

In Family Outing 2 episode 2 Jokwon say SunYe and Kim Yu-Na are friends. I never knew

that. No wonder Yu-Na say she loves the Wonder Girls.

Guest Stephy18

^ I guess so too.

JYPE's PR are always to make their artist seem as real as possible. A little too blunt and honest. But I guess they just want to make it believable and not just all flowers and compliments. But at the same time, I hate how jype makes the girls seem like they're worthless when they make such statements like they dont sing/dance/look the best. I know they want to make the girls seem humble and hard workers. But come on, give the girls a little credit. But I understand where they're coming from. I guess its just makes me love Wonder Girls more cuz they are so real, honest, and humble, which makes me fall for them.

Oh I just realize that Kim Yuna and Wonder Girls did a CF together. Remember the IVY Club CF when they wore school uniforms. They probably became good friends then. So cool to know that korea' little sisters, wonder girls and yuna are good friends. Figures why she likes wonder girls

Guest talksound

jyp always uses this tactic. how many times have you heard him say himself that the girls are not the prettiest, not the best singers or dancers, not the most talented, etc.?

this might make them look more relatable and seem hardworking, but in other words, it's just putting them down. i honestly think they should change it.

the profile thing!

wth/ what's with the descriptions of the girls? :o

they all seem wrong esp Yubin's...

they made it sound like Yubin is so huge :/

is it really an official newsletter or smething from JYP?

i hope not. cause they'd have to change it! SRSLY!

Congratulations to the girls anyway for Nobody's success!

the song really contributed a lot to the kpop industry<3

Btw. I made a song cover of "Saying I Love You" to

give tribute to the WG and to celebrate their near comeback!

:) Hope you'll like it --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH-9H4UFfOs

im excited for the girls' comeback and

i hope they do collabs with other girl groups too! ^^

FIGHTING! :D

yeah, i agree with xoxoxox.

i think we could each send them an email just to let them know that the majority of the fans (if not all...) don't like the wording they used in the newsletter and ask them to change it for the next newsletter.

i mean, most of us here are pretty mad/upset over it, so how about we put those feelings to work and just send a short email :). and if you email them, remember to be polite about it (wonderfuls are mannerful) ^_^.

and WGkeon, i'm well aware of how asian cultures tend to view very skinny girls as beautiful, but last time i checked the wonder girls were trying to make it in america :huh:. They need to keep those new fans and western cultural views in mind as well.

Guest qoxie

Source: WonderfulsWorld

Sony Ericsson Asia Pacific’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SonyEricssonAPAC?v...3941&ref=mf

Register (requires Facebook login): http://apps.facebook.com/spreadthewonderreg/

- - - - - - - - - -

WG evidence spotted in Jonas Group premises.

Anyone know what video this is from?

Cr: Daum, via Taylor家的小CQ @ MinSunYe Baidu

- - - - - - - - - -

Newly-surfaced pictures (I think) from WG's trip to China late last October.

Cr: katyhwang @ Baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=741906522

Guest seasideangel

omgee..i'm glad that nobody is doing well on charts!!!

and for their comeback,i cant wait!!!..the real girl group

will back in korea soon,the wonder girls...WG beats them all!!!

i'm sick of them..now it's wonder girls time...lol...

wondering what is the concept of their comeback track...kekekeke..

^

^

IDK the source of the Jonas Group movie but those Daum guys had an eagle eye to spot the framed poster on the wall :)

I wonder if those offices have to do with handling the presales of the Wonder Girls album... one more month for the cd to ship, I can handle that.

--

Loosely WG related - In Rain's latest MV the dance scene has 5 retro-concept mike stands, not the same kind as Wonder Girls ones, but I guess the idea came from Nobody. B)

7c18713c970e529bbe6dea5c38cabbef_large.png

Credit as tagged

--

That newsletter came out so goofy... I love the way JYPE presents their artists as down to earth people, but this time they did not handle it very well. I'm not upset but discussing women's shape is such a no-no, I guess that's one of the few things that know no cultural barrier. Poor Yubin, they better be more careful next time.

Guest i.said.goodbye

I've sent an email to JYPE about the newsletter.

Many Yubin fans have sent an email about the descriptions for all the girls. We don't think they are accurate and we think that they are sending out the wrong message about the girls. So we have asked them, politely, to rewrite the descriptions.

Guest Marilori

^OMG The Goofball Trio <3 Love these three!

If I remember, there is someone on here who works for JYP in their New York City location. Hopefully she will read all of our comments and pass on the message to those writing the newsletters.

Guest nambo07

@qoxie

whoa they all look so gorgeous with those gold dresses..i miss sunmi T.T

@darkbrowny

thanks for sharing the pic, lol Ye Eun looks so short next to those two giants.

JYE Family <3

Archived