Disney's High School Musical

tracycutie

Guest royal_sock

OMG..i'm so keen on watching it.

its going to be aired on disney channel in JUNE woooo-!

so excited.

the trailers i've seen looks interesting

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Yeah, I'm not really into musicals such as that. But other Disney movies, I'm good with. Such as Lion King.

I really liked this movie. I LOVE the music too! But sometimes the voices seemed too "undeveloped" to me. But I really like Ryan(Lucas') voice. Overall, this movie was good.

Oh yeah, and Lucas is from the Lizzie McGuire(I think that's spelled wrong) show.

-nie

Oh my gosh, my 6 year old son and all my friends' kids love this movie. I think it's this generations "Grease" to kids like them.

Personally, I can't stand it. The story line, ehhh.... the actors, ehhh.... The girl has a decent voice, but he's watched it so many times, I cringe the moment I hear it.

Guest tru__minute

yes.. i watched it :lol: it was okay. i skipped the ending though. eh kind of cheesy and predictable.

I HATE THE DANCING LESSONS!!

YeAh...I'vE sEen ThiS mOvie. It is prEtty gOod. I'm nOt reAlly inTO mUsicAls bUt fOr sOme reAsOn I sEem tO Like This oNe. Wells, evEry timE I wAtch ThiS mOvie I AlwAys sEem tO miSs tHe bEginning bUt frOm ThE middLe tO eNd I thiNk iT is reAlly gOod.... :D

Guest silentdreamer016

i realli want to see this movie cause i like musicals, movies and disney~

hehe :D

and also because i think zac efron is so hot~ :blush:

the music seems realli good too~ :D

Guest thesarahchong

When I first saw it, I fell in love.

But after watching it a few more times, I realized how two-dimensional the two leads were. Or maybe it was the storyline in general that made them feel as static characters. I think that the other two (Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel) added a whole lot more flare to the movie, in my opinion. The musical numbers were pretty fun to watch, especially the large-scale ones like the finale and the 'status quo.' All in all, family friendly fun, but a tad bit overrated in my opinion.

My friend met Zac Efron and got pictures with him though at our Applebee's. Which is pretty amazing since we live in the middle of nowhere. Actually he lives about thirty minutes away from us. Or at least, his family does, now that he's in all kinds of different projects now.

Guest rinimeatballs

um the storyline was really weak just a grease for the new generation. but i love the songs . so if its on tv ill look at the singing parts. i really cant wait for the second one, im sure it will have a better storyline and more time put into it, since the first one has made so much money ^^

Guest i3lu3fun

it will be showing here on 24th Jun, and i'm really looking forward to it! the preview was kinda fun, but it remind me of a TV series "popular" where this guy was a popular kid but he enjoy doing stage performance. anyway, i love musical, so this is on my must wacth list! :P

Guest hyuksu

My little sister bought it on Thursday and has watch it nonstop.

Even now she is watching it -_______-, haha.

Random fact: Monique Coleman who plays Taylor McKessie, the captain of the scholastic decathlon team, is born on 1980.

She looks really young for her age.

Guest rinimeatballs

My little sister bought it on Thursday and has watch it nonstop.

Even now she is watching it -_______-, haha.

Random fact: Monique Coleman who plays Taylor McKessie, the captain of the scholastic decathlon team, is born on 1980.

She looks really young for her age.

they all are over the age of 19...still playing 14 year olds ^^ but i didnt know monique was that old. she looks about 19 or 20

Guest Andrea0319

oh....i'm really waiting for this movie...!!!it will be shown on June...!!!i love the guy,,,!!!

Guest sunnydays.

Haha, it was alright... the songs were cuute, but I didn't like the two leads' voice very much. the plot was kinda cliched/predictable at some parts, but over all, it was okayy.

I LOVE that last song though, Breaking Free ~ :D

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

This movie was pretty good.

Well it was like the only disney movie that was such

a huge hit.

I like their songs too (:

Archived