Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

@StaRix you must be super happy haha. Hope both of them receive the offer then, in order to make your wish come true :lol:

@MaknaeC You know it, dear! I was so happy when I saw that Korean article yesterday night, and now Dramabeans already wrote it so I'm now just hoping for them to confirm! :wub: My wish didn't come true in OH MY GHOST, but now I have another chance! HAHA! :D And I also want to see Park Bo Young a LOT from now on since she was on break for a looong time before (if you remember her contract dispute with Humane Ent.) and she didn't have much project after A WEREWOLF BOY. Our Boyoungiee deserve it since she's a good actress (which everyone knows)~^^ ^_^

Guest MaknaeC

@MaknaeC You know it, dear! I was so happy when I saw that Korean article yesterday night, and now Dramabeans already wrote it so I'm now just hoping for them to confirm! :wub: My wish didn't come true in OH MY GHOST, but now I have another chance! HAHA! :D And I also want to see Park Bo Young a LOT from now on since she was on break for a looong time before (if you remember her contract dispute with Humane Ent.) and she didn't have much project after A WEREWOLF BOY. Our Boyoungiee deserve it since she's a good actress (which everyone knows)~^^ ^_^

​Haha I can imagine that news must be made your day :D . Yes, I also hope both of them confirm it.

If I'm not mistaken her contract dispute happened around 2010, right? Post-Speedy Scandal.

Yes, wish to see her in more projects, and this year with 3 movies and 1 drama, she really listened to our wish. Wish the best for all of her projects now and in the future ^^

​Haha I can imagine that news must be made your day :D . Yes, I also hope both of them confirm it.

If I'm not mistaken her contract dispute happened around 2010, right? Post-Speedy Scandal.

Yes, wish to see her in more projects, and this year with 3 movies and 1 drama, she really listened to our wish. Wish the best for all of her projects now and in the future ^^

Yes! Last Tuesday was just the best day of the month! HAHA! Joongki oppa got discharged then I saw that article about <Your Wedding> so it's a good day! :)

Correct. The dispute was after <Speedy Scandal> and before <Don't Click> But the good thing about that long break is that she was able to finished her studies. And now we are seeing her mooooore often~^^

Guest MaknaeC

Girl’s Day Minah, Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, and More to Guest on “1N2D”

1n2d.jpg

KBS’ variety show “1 Night 2 Days” will be featuring an exciting lineup of female stars on an upcoming episode.

It has been revealed that Girl’s Day’s Minah, Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, Koyote’s Shinji, Lee Jung Hyun, and Kim Sook are set to appear as guests on the show.

According to a broadcast official on June 5, these female stars and the cast of “1N2D” are currently filming for the ‘Girl-Person-Friend Special.’

This upcoming special is said to be an episode where the cast members invite a close friend of the opposite sex to go on a trip for the show.

Many viewers are already expressing their anticipation for this special, especially as it will be actress Moon Geun Young’s first variety show appearance in three years since SBS’ “Running Man” in 2012.

This episode is expected to air around the middle of June.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/girls-day-minah-moon-geun-young-park-bo-young-and-more-to-guest-on-1n2d/

-------------------------

I'm so excited! PBY & MGY on the same show, can't wait :wub:

Park Bo-young talks about upcoming mystery film 'The Silenced'

Korean actress Park Bo-young talked about her upcoming mystery drama film “The Silenced” with a fashion magazine in Korea.

Park plays a student in an isolated girls’ boarding school, where its students begin to show strange symptoms and disappear one by one. Park’s character Ju-ran’s worries are dismissed by the boarding school teachers, but she too begins to show some of the strange symptoms.

“The role was challenging for me,” said Park. “Ju-ran’s not the kind of character to settle with (given facts). She’s very introverted but also increasingly curious and eventually uncovers a secret.”

Park said that timing her character transitions in her relationships with friends and the school principal, as she unearths more of the mystery, was challenging.

“I also had to express small changes through her voice and small habits. I had to rely a lot on my imagination,” said Park.

Park’s character is based on the main character of the 1976 cult thriller “Carrie,” also set in a school setting.

Park is known for her previous lead roles in the blockbuster films “Speed Scandal” (2008) and particularly “A Werewolf Boy” (2012).

She said that up until the release of the hit 2012 fantasy romance “A Werewolf Boy” she suffered from nightmares of being attacked by an assailant, caused in part by career pressures.

“I was too scared to sleep. I even had to go to the hospital for treatment,” said Park. “The doctor said very frankly, ‘Since it’s just a dream, you should just get caught and die.’ I wondered what kind of advice that was, but when I made my mind up, I somehow never had those dreams again.”

Park also said that adjusting to her acting career has also helped her find a better work-life balance.

“Actors do their job in front of the camera. When (filming) ends, I just return to my life,” said the 25-year-old actress.

Park also took part in a photoshoot, inspired by the 1930s boarding school uniform she wears in the film.

The mystery film “The Silenced” hits theaters on June 18.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506051456184697007_2