i never knew choijiwoo was so tall.

and same about leedahye.

oh, thats a great picture of dahye btw.

shes so gorgeous<3

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangminwoo

they are all so tall!! nah, i knew cho ji-woo wasnt short..u can c her height compared to kwon sang-woo in Stairway to Heaven

Guest johnnifer

i like that picture of choi jiwoo.

they're so tall!

...how tall is 170 cm anyway?

im so envious=='

-Jenn Ly

Guest Onesweetypie

OMgah, im lik 5'3 and i need to grow WAYYY moree ><!!!!

Their fingures are so perfect. jealous :(!!!

Lee Dae Hae, wow she s 1m70? She looks so short comparing to Dong Wook and Junki in "My Girl"

And so is Han Ji Hye in Sweet 18. Gahh Korean males are tall too ><!!

Guest doozy

man, i didn't really care about heights before but after watching so many k-dramas, now i'm obsessed with heights..heehee. these female celebs are tall! dang it, should've drank more milk when i still had the chance to grow.

Guest hillz3388

all tall, slim, beautiful!

all gorgeous man!! >.<

lolz never realized some were THAT tall tho!! ^^

Guest Miny

173 cm in feet is exactly 5'8

170... ca. 5'7

(stupdi american ssytem. XD)

WAH ock juhyun is taller than me?!?! O__O

Guest pinklily

Oww.. so many tall women,

making me jealous <3

btw, i thought Lee Da Hae is short... she's 170??

she seemed short in My Girl because standing next to LDW who is 6'1'', even at 5'7'' she's like a head shorter than him. :lol: if you noticed, in My Girl she was almost as tall as LJK, and she also hardly wore heels in the drama.

Guest prettykorean07

wait...you forgot one celeb...lee sunjin...she's a model, but recently, she's been appearing in tv shows and stuff, so i guess you can count her in as a celeb, rite??? she's 178 cm, and she's only 54 kg ><;;;; so skinny arg...lol....

5106049440516522.jpg gosh she's gorgeous.....

5106049440516523.jpg

5106049440516524.jpg

5106049440516525.jpg her figure is so *drool*

510604944051652.jpg heheheh i just had to add htis pic in ^^ it was just too funny.....

Guest ::kitty::

can my legs just grow like 10 more centimeters please? lol if i stood next to them i'd be closer to the ground T____T lol

Guest StylishAzNx07

she seemed short in My Girl because standing next to LDW who is 6'1'', even at 5'7'' she's like a head shorter than him. :lol: if you noticed, in My Girl she was almost as tall as LJK, and she also hardly wore heels in the drama.

i heard her real height is 168 cm ... not sure though but she doesn't LOOK 170 cm ... usually actresses that are 170 and above look QUITE tall on tv, for example, han ji hye, etc.... they all look tall..

Guest pinklily

i heard her real height is 168 cm ... not sure though but she doesn't LOOK 170 cm ... usually actresses that are 170 and above look QUITE tall on tv, for example, han ji hye, etc.... they all look tall..

in her other dramas, Green Rose...and especially Heaven's Fate...it was much clearer that she was tall...i think it has to do w/ the style of the character. in Sweet 18...she and HJH were about the same height. and in My Girl, she was also the same height as PSY, who is also 170cm (sometimes she even looked taller...because PSY's character often wore heels while LDH's didn't). it may have to do w/ her character's style in My Girl that she appeared shorter.

Guest pandoras0nymph

170 is 5'5.... i have a converter in my celphone...hehe.. cjw is 174, so she's 5'7

Archived