[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest TY_KSW

Yoona's new hairstyle is lovely! I love it..

I still have my qualms regarding this couple... but at least Yoona looks a lot older than her real age in the pics, and somehow looks good with KSW.

Can't wait to see Han Eun Jung...I really don't want her to be bad person or villain again. And I really don't want the 2 guys (both KSW) to fall for Yoona.. XP

The idea is just so used...

your idea is fair dear.. Sangwoo's two guys should be into 2 ladies...

Even HEJ is the baddie (i guess so) she still good in the end ... :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TY_KSW

SoShi Subs will be picking up and releasing this project with subs ^^

Good news indeed :D

where is Eun Jing? I want to see her. Love her so much.

it was not her part shooting... i though, as a role of a rich lady she will be busy to star with KSW in Seoul later.. He is in Busan and Jejudo now.. :)

I'm actually really anticipated to watch this drama. The storyline seems more promising -at least more than YAMD (no offense, but towards the ending, the quality of the scenes started going downhill.) YoonA has the potential to be one of the greatest actresses in the Korean Entertainment -but I felt that YAMD did no justice. I think the main reason I felt that the relationship between its main characters was because of Park JaeJung who at times make the scene really awkward. I'm not saying he's a bad actor, but he lacked the charm that other great actors have and I'm not blaming him entirely, because I felt that it was actually the casting directors fault for not choosing the right actors for the characters. Honestly, I preferred Park JaeJung's acting in I am Sam, the same with Yoona's in 9 end 2 outs.

Kwon Sangwoo has always been one of my favourites along HyunBin, Wonbin and Jang GeunSuk, so him being cast as the main character with Yoona made me extremely happy. Also, seeing the pictures with KSW and YoonA alongside, I think they look good together and it's a believable couple. Yoona's character Saebyuk was really spunky in the beginning, but after she met Hose, she was borderline robot and almost always sad -and what aggravated me most was when she NEVER talked back to Hose's mom. If I were her, I'd leave and be with Taepoong. So hopefully, Yoona's character Seo YooJin will be better (she actually bears the same name as my character in my first fanfiction, which coincidentally stars YoonA). LOL.

Anywho, that was my rant, sorry if I went off topic.

YOONA CUTS HER LONG HAIR UNHESITATINGLY TO ACT WELL IN "CINDERELLA MAN"

Yoona has trimmed short her hair which she had kept long since her debut by about 30cm.

The move to cut her hair was to better fit into the role as fashion designer Seo Yeo Jin in the MBC Wednesday-Thursday Drama 'Cinderella Man', set to air at the start of April.

The drama production team suggested that Yoona's originally long hair gave her a soft alluring vibe, which conflicted with the hardy never-say-die tone of the character Seo Yeo Jin who had to eke out a living due to her family circumstances. In order to portray her character well, Yoona unhesitatingly agreed to cut her hair.

The production team also revealed Yoona's strong passion for acting, saying, "Yoona will be acting as the female lead in a mini-drama for the first time, and she was very enthusiastic. Her decision to cut her precious long hair without hesitation is proof of her passion, and has surprised us as we were hesitant to approach her with such a daring suggestion."

Yoona will be cutting down as much as possible her activities as one of the wildly popular SNSD in order to better concentrate on the drama.

Yoona had even undergone 1-to-1 professional training with a fashion designer to better portray her character. The training included fashion design sketching, the use of sewing machine as well as other techniques related to fashion designers. The production team revealed, "Yoona doesn't want to use a double when she's acting as a fashion designer, so she took the initiative to learn how to be like one to act herself in the drama."

Credits: yule.tom.com

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

Guest Banana Peel

I'm actually really anticipated to watch this drama. The storyline seems more promising -at least more than YAMD (no offense, but towards the ending, the quality of the scenes started going downhill.) YoonA has the potential to be one of the greatest actresses in the Korean Entertainment -but I felt that YAMD did no justice. I think the main reason I felt that the relationship between its main characters was because of Park JaeJung who at times make the scene really awkward. I'm not saying he's a bad actor, but he lacked the charm that other great actors have and I'm not blaming him entirely, because I felt that it was actually the casting directors fault for not choosing the right actors for the characters. Honestly, I preferred Park JaeJung's acting in I am Sam, the same with Yoona's in 9 end 2 outs.

Kwon Sangwoo has always been one of my favourites along HyunBin, Wonbin and Jang GeunSuk, so him being cast as the main character with Yoona made me extremely happy. Also, seeing the pictures with KSW and YoonA alongside, I think they look good together and it's a believable couple. Yoona's character Saebyuk was really spunky in the beginning, but after she met Hose, she was borderline robot and almost always sad -and what aggravated me most was when she NEVER talked back to Hose's mom. If I were her, I'd leave and be with Taepoong. So hopefully, Yoona's character Seo YooJin will be better (she actually bears the same name as my character in my first fanfiction, which coincidentally stars YoonA). LOL.

I agree with you!

I also watched the drama YAMD,

and it did go downhill . And yes, her character!

It was so..boring throughout the middle and end.

I hope Yoona can show what she's got

through this drama! xD

-----

Thanks for the continuous information!

Guest TY_KSW

Yoona's character Seo YooJin will be better (she actually bears the same name as my character in my first fanfiction, which coincidentally stars YoonA). LOL.

KSW in the recent interview replied that this year 2009 will be Yoon Ah year..

he trust her real talent in both singing and acting!

Lets see.. the drama to come soon :D

YOONA CUTS HER LONG HAIR UNHESITATINGLY TO ACT WELL IN "CINDERELLA MAN"

Credits: yule.tom.com

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

Thanks Will,

She will be "the hardy never-say-die tone" ? hahhaha.. imagine her character will fight with KSW's Oh Dae San on who is the winner ! :lol:

she aside from cutting her longhair style also spending much time to learn design on material, tailoring too...

That is the professional attitude of a young actress... Trust she will be successful!

Guest ejunkebox

truthfully i would be impress if yoona could at least take one role where she acts as a bad villians =)

Something for a change so we could see the other side of her ya know..

Guest sayroo

SoShi Subs will be picking up and releasing this project with subs ^^

Yay! Hardsubbed files here we go! <3

We love you guys more. Yoona!!<3

Guest sapphirebluebabii

hopefully Yoona acts well in this drama.

funny.. she`s like 10 years younger than Han Eun Jung.

Archived